Learning the Ropes Ch. 03: Style

Story Info
Dahlia's anticipation is building up to near climax.
2.2k words
4.73
4.5k
10

Part 3 of the 12 part series

Updated 11/20/2023
Created 10/13/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dahlia

***

Fucking hell, I was staring off again. I'd once heard that guys can just stop being horny whenever the moment had passed for them. Unfortunately, I had followed Kara's advice from the day prior and not taken care of my needs, so a low-level urge was filling my thoughts. That had made it particularly difficult to teach, I was noticing. I groaned and rubbed my forehead, offering an apologetic smile to the students in front of me.

"I'm really sorry everyone, I must seem pretty out of it. I didn't get a lot of sleep last night, so..." I trailed off, realizing how poor my excuse sounded. Heck, it sounded like one I'd expect from my freshmen students after a night of drinking. At least it wasn't a lie, strictly. Something had kept me up all night, and that something - or rather, someone - was sitting in the back of the classroom.

I tore my gaze away from Kara, forcing myself out of her siren's song. I glanced at my watch, watching the minute hand tick another notch closer to the top of the hour. "You know what, guys? It's Friday, let's get out of here early. I'm sure you'd rather not hear about--" Before I had even finished my sentence, the room exploded with the sound of students gathering their bags and talking amongst themselves. "Chapter 5 by Monday!" I hollered at them, but I knew it was pointless.

I tried to pack up my belongings as nonchalantly as possible, my gaze glancing up at the small sea of bodies that was filtering out of the room. Where was she? Would she stay to talk with me? Finally, the last couple students trickled out of the room, and I was able to see to the back row of desks again. She was gone, and my heart sank though I couldn't be sure why.

Suddenly the door shut, and I looked over to spy Kara fiddling with the lock. "Thank fuck you let out class early," she grumbled, walking over to me and dropping her bag behind my desk. "That should give us a few minutes to talk."

My chest tightened as my heart leapt and soared with joy at seeing her staying behind. I tried to play it off casually though, to limited success as I replied, "Ah, well, I just couldn't finish the lesson, Kara..."

She raised her brow and tilted her head, but didn't say anything. I looked at her confused and after a minute of silence she sighed. "There's no one else here," she prompted.

Oh, right. She wanted me to call her 'mistress'. I tried to form the word on my tongue, but it wouldn't cooperate. It was a strange thing, having been able to say it yesterday but not today. Except, I realized, I'd been rather worked up yesterday; I would have said anything she wanted me to. But today was different, especially since we were in this public classroom and not the safety of my office.

Still, she clearly expected me to say it; her face was cold and stoic, as though I was wasting her time by making her wait. In a way, I realized I was, and the thought unsettled me. It wasn't right to make her be this impatient with me. I lowered my head, and mumbled. "I'm sorry, mistress."

Kara walked over to me with a wide grin on her face, and lifted my chin up. "I didn't quite hear you, flower." Her tone took on a sharper edge as she said, "Again. Louder."

Between calling me 'flower', her gentle touch, and her confidence as she spoke to me I was nearly a puddle. I looked into her beautiful green eyes and repeated myself at a louder volume. "I'm sorry, mistress."

She planted her lips to mine in response, and while the kiss only lasted a moment I knew I'd be obsessing over it for hours much like yesterday's. When she pulled away, she eyed me up and down. I took a glance at my own outfit to see if there was anything wrong with it. No, it was entirely normal, a dress with some snug pants underneath - for decency, of course - topped with a heavy sweater. Still, Kara shook her head.

"We need to update your fashion, Ms. Waverly. You dress like my grandmother, but you're not quite that old yet."

I gasped, looking shocked at her. "Hey, I'm not old... just 42..." Subconsciously, my hands drifted to my midsection. I could feel my abs tense as I adjusted my posture. Between my workout routine and my skincare, I knew I could pass for a younger girl than my actual age. But still, was my sense of fashion really that out of touch?

Kara giggled, shaking her head disapprovingly. "Well, you dress like you're 82. We're going to work on that." She raised an eyebrow, glancing up and down my body again. "We could start now, if you wanted to." I took a deep breath, and nodded at Kara. I wanted to see where this was going; after all, this is what I had asked for.

I stepped away from the front of the room toward the desks. I didn't want to be near the door's window to the hallway for what I had a feeling was about to happen. Standing in the middle of the room, I was thankful for this being a classroom on the third floor, and with the shades down to keep out the afternoon sun. The chances of being caught like this were nearly zero - but very possible still, I reminded myself.

"What did you have in mind... mistress?" I gave a small smile, watching Kara's face light up as I said it.

"Well," she started, "What are you wearing under that sweater?"

"Just a dress."

"Show me, flower."

I hesitated for a brief moment, before realizing I'd still be fully clothed. Besides, she'd already caught me completely naked before and was still entertaining this. Carefully and slowly I pulled off the top, standing there before her. I tried to casually adjust the dress because I knew its low scoop neckline would be showing off my chest, but I ultimately ended up folding my arms over my cleavage to try and preserve some dignity.

Kara came over and promptly removed my arms from their protective positions. She leaned in, kissing my breasts which forced a low moan out of my mouth. She smirked, giving a soft bite to my tender flesh, seemingly just to hear me make more noises. I took a step backwards, overwhelmed. Kara didn't follow, but instead watched as I stumbled on a desk, ending up sitting on it.

Her eyes stayed glued to me, though. Or rather, I noticed she was staring at where my dress had hiked up revealing the crotch of my pants. I tried to pull the skirt down, only for my hand to brush against my pants.

Oh... so that's why she was staring. I was soaking wet, so wet in fact that I'd stained my pants. Kara wiggled her fingers at me, and I realized with shock what she was asking of me. "Kara, I can't..."

"It's mistress," she prompted, gently. "And you can, you're safe here. Besides, it's nothing I haven't seen anyway."

She had a point, as much as I didn't want to admit it. "Ok, mistress..." I unfastened and pulled off my pants, gently laying them on the desk beside me. Then, she made the same gesture again with her fingers. My eyes went wide, but I felt compelled to obey. I pulled off my panties and watched in mild horror as Kara took them from me.

She examined the pale blue garment that I could see was literally dripping with my arousal. Once it passed whatever check she had in mind, I stared surprised and confused as she put them into her bag. "A memento," she calmly replied, though with a cheeky smile. She was blushing hard, her cheeks matching her shoulder length red hair.

I realized I was blushing too, and I crossed my legs, readjusting the skirt of my dress one more time. Kara crept close to me again, her hands on my hips. "Why do I feel so good when I do what you say?"

Kara smiled at me, her nose against mine. "Because," she whispered, "you like submitting. It's just like how I feel good when I tell you what to do." She readjusted, and I realized her hands had slipped under my skirt to hold my bare thighs, while her lips started kissing and sucking on my neck. "Do you like how this feels?"

Did I? Who was I kidding, of course I did. I may have still been on the fence on how I felt about women, or what I wanted out of this whole arrangement, but I couldn't lie - that was one of our rules, after all. Still, words failed me, so I let out a rumbling moan from deep in my throat. Kara seemed to appreciate that, biting and sucking harder while her hands drifted toward my sex.

Yes! I cried out internally. Relief, this was it! Suddenly, the door handle jiggled before a loud knock was at the door to the classroom. It was like reality shattered, like a bucket of ice water had been dumped over my head.

"Fuck," I whispered, feeling my body shake - a combination of the adrenaline and arousal, perhaps. Kara stood up and straightened her outfit and gestured at me to do the same.

I froze, staring at her, until she gave me a light kiss on the lips. "You've got this." Somehow, I knew she was right. I hopped up off the desk, grabbing my discarded pants and sweater and walking up to the front of the room with them bundled up as small as I could in my arms. I dropped them into my bag - hopefully to be unnoticed by whoever was stopping by. I opened the door, glancing at the classroom again.

Kara was gone?! I stood perplexed as one of my students - some freshman that was in an accelerated class plan and had ended up in my final class of the day reserved for juniors and seniors - squeezed past me into the room. Her name, however, escaped me.

"Ms. Waverly? You changed what you were wearing?"

I chuckled, awkwardly shrugging. "It was a little hot in here." She nodded, heading deep into the classroom. Right to where I'd been with Kara a moment ago. Where had she gone? What happened to her? Anxiety and tension filled my chest.

Underneath one of the desks was a cell phone. It, apparently, was what this student was looking for, because she held it up triumphantly and showed it to me. "Thank god I found this, my folks would have killed me if I had to get a new one already." She paused on her way out of the room, looking at me and then at the rest of the empty space. "Um, Ms. Waverly... I don't know how to say this, but you might want to try some concealer? On your neck?"

I gasped, my hand flying up to my throat before I could think to act calmly about it. I forced myself to chuckle, but it sounded strained. "Ah-haha, yeah, I probably should. Sorry you had to see that..." I trailed off, unsure what I was apologizing for.

The student gave me a weird look before heading out into the hallway. I shut the door behind her and locked it again, leaning and ultimately sitting against it. I waited a minute or two before calling out. "Kara? Are you still here?"

At the back of the room, one of the closets opened up, and Kara stumbled out covered in a coat of dust and cobwebs. "Fuck, they really need to clean in there." She brushed off what she could before walking back over to me. "You did good, flower." She smiled at me, and I couldn't help but to smile back.

"She noticed the hickeys you gave me." I sighed, putting my head in my hands.

Kara thought for a moment, then chuckled. "She probably just thinks her teacher is getting some. Which, I suppose she is," she said with a laugh.

I looked over at her, incredulous she could be so nonchalant about it before I laughed with her. "I guess I'm the cool teacher now," I replied, smirking.

She grabbed her bag and tossed it over her shoulder. For a woman, she was pretty hot.

Fuck, Kara was just hot in general. I clamped my legs shut, acutely aware of where we were moments ago and what we'd been up to. "Say... we haven't worked on your studies in a few days," I looked into her eyes and stood up. "How about I come over to your apartment tomorrow and tutor you a little bit? It'd be nice and private... no interruptions..." I hoped she would catch on to what I was talking about.

Thankfully, it seemed she was on the same page as I was. "I think that'd be great, Ms. Waverly." She grinned, and I could tell she was teasing me. Kara leaned in close, whispering to me. "I'm going to send you some pictures of what kind of stuff I'd like you to wear. I know it would please me greatly if you took them into consideration for our 'tutoring'." I nodded, flushed with excitement.

Kara gently guided me away from the door and slipped out into the hallway. I stood for a moment, collecting my breath. Fuck, at least tomorrow I'd get some release.