Learning the Ropes Ch. 05

Story Info
Austin finally makes it with his sexy mother Sally.
8.4k words
4.64
15.9k
33

Part 5 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 03/08/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Austin awoke the next morning at the crack of dawn, his morning wood standing tall under the sheets.

"Good morning Mom," he said, getting no response.

He turned to her side of the bed to find she was already gone. He shrugged and got up, take a quick shower and opening the door to find Jenny standing there in all her nude beauty, big, milky and juicy 34H tits on full display, only swelling his untreated hard-on even further.

"Good morning Austin," she said with a seductive smile, circling her finger around the sensitive tip, "Ready to put all that thick meat to the ultimate fantasy?"

"Yes," he breathed, afraid he would bust all over her.

"Good," she said with a smile, pushing him back into the room and on the bed, beaming as his cock stood straight up and throbbed.

Austin then gasped as Jenny leaned down and began sucking his balls, moving her hand up to stroke his thick cock.

"Oh fuck..." Austin moaned.

"Mmm..." Jenny groaned as she licked up the underside of his shaft and shoved his dick into her mouth.

Austin groaned and gripped her head as he enjoyed her talented mouth, repeatedly bringing him to the very edge of a momentous orgasm before letting him settle back down.

After about 15 minutes of this exquisite pleasure, Jenny pulled off, beating his saliva coated dick hard and continuing to tease him.

Unable to resist, Austin launched forward and kissed her deeply, Jenny giggling and moaning into his mouth as she continued to beat him off, playing with his balls.

Jenny was hit with need, her dripping pussy dying for his cock, her swollen tits yearning for his mouth. She needed to be ravished.

Their lips separated briefly and Jenny giggled again.

"You're a good kisser Austin," she smiled.

She then leaned back and spread her legs, reaching between them and grabbing his rock hard cock, pulling him toward her.

Their lips met again in a fiery kiss as Jenny guided him in, moaning as he slid into her wet pussy. Austin moaned and shoved his dick in hard.

"Give it to me baby..." Jenny moaned with a seductive smile, rubbing the back of his head.

This only prompted him to fuck her with wild abandon, Jenny screaming as he fucked her like she needed, pawing her beautiful tits as he rammed his cock into her sweet pussy.

Already on edge from her magnificent blowjob earlier, Austin tried desperately to hold back but he knew his efforts would be futile as he drove his dick into her time and time again.

"Oh shit..." he groaned, picking up speed. He could barely contain his joy as Jenny cried and felt her body flood with the pleasure of a massive orgasm, her juices flowing out and coating Austin's dick.

Almost simultaneously, Austin felt his own orgasm strike him and he cried out, squeezing her tits as his geyser of cum shot from his dick and pumped into her quivering pussy.

"YESSSSS!!" Jenny screamed, clawing his back and taking every drop of his hot load.

"Fuck..." Austin panted as his long climax came to an end.

For a few moments they lay there, Austin still inside of her, slightly hard. Not wanting him to pull out, Jenny kissed him again, lying back until they were in a full missionary position.

She was dying for another hard fucking, watching Austin as he stared in awe at her massive tits. She knew that still accustomed to the wide world of sex, he needed some help.

"Why don't you give them another suck, honey?" she asked.

Austin beamed and bent over slightly to suck her tits, sucking as much of the warm and soft titflesh into his mouth as possible.

Jenny moaned, loving the feeling as he worshiped her beautiful rack. He sucked hungrily on the left, pawing at the right as his cock slowly swelled in her pussy, just as she knew he would.

She moaned as his hands played with her tits. His hands and mouth felt so good, sending jolts of pleasure through her spine and her cunt.

After a few more minutes of playing with them, he sealed his mouth around her hard right nipple, encircling the nub with his tongue.

She cradled his head like a baby, Austin sucking like he was starving, guzzling down her sweet milk. He finally pulled back, licking them each before pulling back.

"Damn that was amazing, Austin." Jenny panted, his dick still buried in her to the root. "Fuck me baby. Take me again!"

Austin grinned and nodded, soon beginning to fuck her again, sliding his in and out of her smooth, wet cunt. His hands repeatedly switched from her tits and her hips as he fucked her hard, Jenny crying out.

"YES BABY!!" she cried, "GIMME ALL THAT BIG HARD COCK!!"

He groaned and continued to fuck her furiously, her pussy gripping his dick at every move.

"OH YEAH!" he cried, "FUCK!!!"

She felt so fucking good, her pussy driving him crazy as he watched her huge tits bounce as his nuts hammered against her ass.

"OH MY GOD!!" he moaned out, gripping the sheets. The intense pleasure nearly had him in tears, his dick covered in pussy juice as he squeezed his shaft.

He continued fucking, pounding and pumping into her sweet pussy. Jenny came twice more, screaming as Austin roughly gripped her tits and slammed his dick into her harder and harder.

He was going crazy, looking down to see his dick slipping effortlessly into her cunt, his swollen balls slapping against her.

Austin continued his long thrusts, slamming it in and then pulling almost completely back. They kissed madly, their tongues playing together wildly.

He pounded relentlessly against her womb, biting his lip as cried out loudly again as he shot another load of cum deep inside of her.

His back arched as he kept cumming, draining his balls into her. Her pussy squeezed him for all he was worth until he pulled out, his balls drained of every drop.

"Mmm..." Jenny moaned, fingering her overflowing cunt and bringing Austin's jizz t her mouth.

"Damn..." Austin panted, his limp dick hanging between his legs.

"You're going to do great today," Jenny said with a smile, rubbing Austin's cock.

"I hope so," Austin replied, Jenny giggling as she continued to stroke him.

******

After three more rounds with Jenny and then another with Melanie, Austin was soon asleep.

Meanwhile however, Sally was having her own fun, downstairs in another bedroom, riding a 19-year-old stud's dick as she sucked off one and beat off another.

"Don't forget me," the one who's dick was in her hand said.

"Ahh sorry Jake," she said, sliding his dick into her mouth to which he moaned in pleasure.

The one beneath her, Billy groaned and unloaded in her cunt, Sally giggling and dismounted before she sucked him back to full size.

She then lay on her back and gestured for Chris, Jake's brother to fuck her missionary. The freshly 18-year-old wasted no time in walking forward, sliding his cock into her pussy.

"Fuck..." she moaned, "That's a nice and hard dick..."

Chris grinned and began to fuck her hard, Sally moaning louder and louder.

"... nice and hard dick on a handsome boy..." she groaned.

"Well isn't this something?" Jake laughed, "you two dating now?"

Sally laughed. "I am so sorry. I don't know where my mind is!"

She slid her lips down Jake's dick, the boy moaning as she beat off Billy's dick, Chris continuing to pound at her pussy as he squeezed her tits.

Jake then moved up to the head of the bed and began to fuck Sally's face as Chris sped up, feeling his nuts beginning to tense.

"FUCK!!!" he yelled, knowing he wouldn't last much longer.

"OOOOH THAT'S IT!!" Jake yelled, feeling his orgasm building also.

Billy, still sensitive from having just cum, exploded first, Sally beating his dick until he blasted his load onto her perfect tits, Jake groaning and blowing his load down her throat.

"UNNNNGH!" Chris then groaned as he shot his load into her pussy.

"Mmm... good boy Chris..." she moaned, Jake's jizz dripping from her chin.

"Fuck that was great!" Billy panted.

"That was a blast guys!" she giggled, "but I know you can do better than this..."

In a flash, she was on her hands and knees with her ass pointed the three boys, looking down through her legs with glee seeing their young dicks once again hard and erect.

"Come on boys..." she said teasingly, "or are you scared...?"

Soon enough, Sally was getting DP'd by Billy and Jake, in her pussy and ass respectively as she was facefucked by Chris.

"Oooh... that's tight!" Jake grunted, slapping her ass and fucking her harder.

All four came at the same time, the boys stuffing all three of her holes with hot cum. They then fucked in a variety of positions.

Billy fucked her in a spooning position, groping her tits as she sucked Chris off, Jake stroking his dick as he watched them.

She then rode Chris as Jake fucked her ass, Billy fucking her throat. She then mounted Jake in reverse cowgirl as she sucked Chris's dick and Billy fucked her pussy.

"Shit, I took my virility pill this morning but this pussy is killing me," Billy laughed.

Sally looked at Jake and Chris to see them nearly worn out as well.

"Well," she said, getting to her knees before them, "we can't have that."

She gave a lick to each boys' cock before she slurped Chris into her mouth and beat off the others before doing the same all along the line.

Once all three were once again rock hard, she wiggled her ass for them, the boys kissing and slapping it.

Chris wasted little time shoving his dick into her count and beginning to fuck her doggy as she took turns sucking off Billy and Jake.

"Ohhh shit..." Chris groaned, fucking as hard as he could, pounding her furiously.

After he came, she mounted Jake, continuing to suck Billy's dick as Chris fucked her ass.

"Fuck yeah..." Chris moaned, holding her head as he slammed his dick down her throat.

Sally screamed around his dick, Jake and Chris fucking her as hard as the could as Chris squeezed her tits.

"Mmm... oh baby!" Sally screamed as she began to cum, clawing Jake's chest.

Chris and Billy then traded spot, Billy sliding his slick cock into her ass as Chris began to fuck her face.

"Ohhh fuck..." Chris groaned, his eyes going cross as she aggressively sucked his dick.

Jake howled as he sucked Sally's left tit, bursting hard into her pussy. She then turned over, sliding her ass down his still hard cock and pulled Billy into her cunt and he began to fuck her hard,

"Gonna make me cum baby? Huh, you gonna make me cum!?" Sally teased, looking into Billy's eyes as she rapidly beat off Chris.

"Yeah... cum on my dick! FUCK!!" Billy yelled as he felt his dick twitch.

"YESSSSSS!!!!" Sally screamed as she came hard, squirting on his cock and his nuts.

Chris came next, yelling in pleasure and firing his hot cum all over her face and tits just as his brother yelled out and shot his load deep into her ass.

"Fuck..." Jake panted as she dismounted, covered in cum.

"Damn, that was insane!" Billy laughed, his dick throbbing.

"That's all you boys got?" Sally laughed, sitting on Jake's with her legs spread, cum oozing from her pussy and asshole.

"Fuck... my dick is gonna fall off..." Billy groaned as he pulled his limp dick from her stuffed pussy.

"Cmon..." she said, slowly tracing the vein on the underside of his dick and watching it twitch, "I'm sure you boys have one more load in these big, beautiful cocks."

Soon, she was again sucking them to full size. As she was still sucking off Billy, Jake slid his dick back into her ass, Sally groaning as she felt his huge dick invade her asshole.

The four soon developed a rhythm, Billy sliding in her throat as Jake pulled back from her ass and vice versa as she aggressively beat off Chris.

After about 10 minutes of sodomizing her, Jake picked up his pace and began to fuck her hard until his cock erupted, filling her ass with his sticky jizz.

Chris then took his dick from her hand and slid inside her ass, beginning to ram it in aggressively. As he fucked her, Billy groaned and gripped her head, firing thick wads of cum down her throat.

As he pulled back, she swallowed his huge load and turned to Chris, slamming his dick into her ass furiously.

"Oh shit..." she moaned, "C-Chris... I'm so close... please rub my clit baby..."

Chris smiled and slid his fingers from her hips to her clit and began to fuck her even faster as his heavy nuts smacked against her pussy until he yelled out and dumped his load into her.

"Fuck..." he panted as he pulled his dick from her ass with a wet pop.

"Mmm..." she said, feeling the overflowing her sore ass and oozing down to her pussy, "that was amazing, boys."

The guys all laughed and fist-bumped, slapping Sally's ass as they left out, Sally shakily standing with the thick goo dripping from her holes, her hair mattered with dried cum and face covered as well.

She headed into the shower and began to wash her sore body, the insides of her thighs coated with dried cum.

She could barely wait until it was time to shoot her scene with Austin...

Sucking his big, juicy cock in her mouth.

His eager lips sucking her tits as they did when he was an infant.

His dick between her big tits, fucking the shit out of her pussy and ass.

Then she imagined feeling all his his hot cum shooting in her pussy, knocking her up.

Fuck, she thought, getting horny again already after she had just been gangbanged by three energetic and hung teens.

Yet, seemingly none compared to Austin. None could compare to her son.

Her sweet... sexy... hung son...

It wasn't long before Sally's fingers met her pussy, masturbating under the pouring water as filthy thoughts of hardcore sex with her son raged through her mind.

******

An hour later, Sally walked down to the studio to find production in full swing, Rex on set hammering his dick in Victoria's ass.

Sally felt her pussy getting even wetter as she watched the hunk of dark man meat fuck Victoria to a thrilling orgasm before he howled and dumped a massive load into her quivering asshole.

Craving more, Victoria turned around and sucked his softening cock frantically until he burst again in her mouth.

"Cut!" she heard Wendall yell and Victoria and Rex kissed before stepping from the set.

As she was about to walk off, she bumped into a stagehand, his fat and veiny dick protruding from his crotch and only fueling her need of another hard fucking.

"Sally Watts?" he asked, "I've been asked to get you ready for the next scene. We had a last minute cancellation."

Sally could only nod as he led her on the next filming set. There stood hung men, chatting and laughing.

One was young, seemingly no more than 20, quite thin but with quite a big cock. The older man was built and muscular, blonde with a heavy mustache, a gigantic dick throbbing between his legs atop two heavy balls.

"Sally," the stagehand said, "this is John and Grayson. They'll be your co-stars today."

Sally nodded, the older man John shamefully getting a squeeze of her ass, making her moan softly as she fondled Grayson's nuts.

******

After blowing a huge load in cum into Selena, Austin staggered from her room and soon bumped into two familiar faces.

"HEY AUSTIN!" he heard shout, looking up to see Devon, Dre and Deja walking toward him.

Deja wrapped him a tight hug, her massive tits pressed against his chest as she kissed him deeply. Dre and Devin then fist bumped him.

"We saw your scene with Victoria bro," Devon said, "you were fucking the shit out of that bitch!"

Austin laughed. "Thanks man, I never thought I could last that long with a MILF like her."

Dre smiled as he looked off at a screen posted to the wall and pointed.

"Looks like she's not the only MILF taking it hard," Dre said.

The others gathered around the monitor and Austin's mouth dropped open.

On the screen, Sally was on her knees, switching back and forth between two big cocks, giving each a couple sucks before going back to the other.

Devon and Dre were soon jacking their cocks to the scene, Deja rubbing her pussy.

Sally was an absolute beast, sucking each dick like she was having the time of her life. At first Austin felt a little pissed that she was filming a scene without him but soon his dick was getting harder.

He watched as the younger guy, about the same age as him groaned and shot his load into her mouth, Sally at first seeming to be shocked but she soon giggled and pulled his cock out, hosing her face and tits with it.

When he finished cumming, Sally smiled and licking up all that she could, wiping the rest from her face and licking it from her fingers before she turned to the older man, his rock hard nine inches of dick throbbing in her face.

Fearlessly, she swallowed him down, the man letting out a loud grunt as she held him at the base and sucked the remaining inches.

"Fuck..." he groaned.

The scene was so hot, Austin couldn't help but to jack off as well. After about 10 minutes of the aggressive blowjob, the man groaned and pulled his cock out, blasting his load onto her face and tits.

It wasn't long before she was getting DP'd, the older guy up her ass as the younger one drilled her pussy. Sally panted and moaned as she was crushed between the two as the younger palmed as sucked her tits.

"FUCK!!!" she cried, each of the men driving in with alternating thrusts, the two studs' nuts slapping against each other as they fucked her furiously.

As the man in her ass continued to furiously drill her from below, the younger stood up and shoved his cock into her mouth as he groped her beautiful tits.

"YEAH!!" he groaned as she sucked him off just as madly as before. He groaned and panted, Sally licking his balls and shaft before sucking him all the way down.

He gripped her head and fucked her face, his nuts hammering against her chin as she hummed around his dick.

Sally then dismounted the older man and sucked his dick into her mouth as the younger slid his dick into her pussy, fucking her in doggy as she sucked off the older man.

"Fuck..." both men moaned in unison.

The young man fucked her furiously, Sally screaming around the dick in her mouth as she came hard.

He pulled out and yanked Sally up by her hair before she sucked his dick again, loving the taste of her pussy juice in his shaft.

She sucked him hard, playing with his balls as his partner watched them, stroking his cock.

"Oh shit..." the young one groaned, her lips triggering the nerves all along his length, feeling pleasure rush through his body.

Just before he burst again, he grunted and gripped her hair in his fist and yanked her mouth from his cock.

He then raised her and pushed her back on the bed onto her back and shoved his dick between her feet, Sally gleefully moving them up and down his shaft as he thrusted into them.

"Looks like that mouth is free bitch," the older man grunted, sliding his dick into her throat, nearly causing Sally to choke.

She quickly adjusted however as he fucked her face, squeezing her tits. She then moaned as the younger man slid two fingers into her pussy and began to rub her clit.

Sally began to moan and cry out around the cock in her mouth, lines of drool oozing from her mouth as the thick erection worked in and out of her throat.

He growled: "Suck it, Bitch! Suck it! Ughrrrrmmmmm! Down your throat!!"

Sally was in heaven, feeling up the older man's thighs and beginning to fondle his balls and asshole.

"OH FUCK!!" he grunted, fucking her face harder and faster, his nuts banging against her forehead as she enjoyed every second, his strong fingers twisting her nipples.

Sensing his need to cum, Sally suddenly moved her fingers from his thigh and shoved her middle finger into his ass, making him howl.

"FUCK!!" he yelled, letting out a loud roar and pulling his dick out, firing his jets of hot cum onto her face, neck and tits.

Sally then moaned as the younger man shot forward and licked her clean of the globs of cum covering her face and upper torso.