Learning the Ropes Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

They then kissed deeply, Sally tasting the abundance of jizz in his mouth as she stroked the still rock hard dick of the older man.

The scene then ended, Deja panting as she came down from her orgasm, looking at the three boys beside her, their dicks still rock hard and making her pussy get wet all over again.

It wasn't long before she was getting gangbanged, all three of them shooting a load in all three of her holes.

******

After her DP scene, Sally returned to she and Austin's room to hear the shower running. She entered the room and headed for the bathroom seeing Austin behind the glass doors.

She saw that the boy with whom the events of the past two weeks had began was no more. She now saw a muscular, tall and sexy fucking machine.

She watched as he washed his fully hard dick, her desire for it growing. She knew that the rules required first timers to avoid fucking each other before they began filming.

Her mouth felt dry and she quietly crept from the room, deciding to have a drink at the bar.

She found it was empty, everyone down at the studio watching filming. After about 15 minutes of waiting, she still hadn't been serviced and was about to leave when she head a loud shriek in the kitchen.

Deciding she investigate, she walked around the bar and through to the back where she stopped in her tracks.

"Oh shit...!" she softly exclaimed at the sight before.

A skinny and hung Hispanic teen was on top of a large table, between the spread legs of a busty Hispanic MILF, ramming his dick into her pussy.

"OH DIOS MIO!!" she screamed as he fucked her, squeezing her massive tits.

Sally couldn't help but watch, rubbing her pussy as she observed them make love, brutal and beautiful.

"Fuck, I wish I could do that," Sally moaned as she fingered herself.

"Oh Julio..." she heard the mom moan, "put it in my ass baby..."

"Si Madre," he panted, yanking his wet dick from her pussy and sliding it swiftly into her ass and beginning to fuck her hard.

"OH FUCK!!!" she screamed, his hands eagerly again gripping her tits as he fucked her furiously.

Sally watched in awe as she took it like a champ.

"AHHHHH!!" she screamed, "no one fucks me like you, mijo!"

He grinned, slamming his dick into her asshole with even more speed, feeling his orgasm rushing in.

"¡OHHH MAMI, ESTOY A PUNTO DE CORRER!"

"¡Corre en mi bebé. Follar a mamá bien!" she cried, her son howling and dumping as massive load into her ass. "¡SÍ, BEBÉ LLÉNAME!"

He then pulled out and they kissed deeply, his jizz covering her massive ass and Sally made her exit before she was seen.

She entered the lobby and bumped into Jenny.

"Sally!" she exclaimed happily, "I was just on my way to get you!"

"Umm... why?" she asked.

"Because," Jenny replied, "beaming from ear to ear. It's time for your scene with Austin!"

******

When Sally arrived with Jenny to the studio, she was surprised to find it nearly empty.

All who were there Kyle, Emily and Marie along with Wendall and a small crew.

"Where is everyone?" Sally questioned Jenny.

"They were all sent upstairs," Jenny replied, "we found most boys Austin's age tend to get nervous when it's a large group around."

"But there was a huge crowd when he fucked Victoria," Sally said to which Jenny nodded.

"But when they are fucking their mother it's a different story."

Sally felt a lump in her throat and walked up to the set. Austin was already there, again naked save for a pair of thin boxers which did little to hide the massive bulge inside of them.

Sally was then handed a specially made bra and a pair of lace panties for her scene.

She and Austin had both dreamed of this moment for so long. Now that it was finally upon them, it seemed unreal. But both of them knew it was far too late to turn back.

Not that either one of them even had the slightest desire to.

"You two ready?" Emily asked, beaming at Sally. Sally turned to Austin, who gave a slight smile.

"Definitely," Sally said, stepping on the set.

******

As they waited until Wendall yelled action, Austin was oblivious to everything and everyone other than his sexy mother.

As she got close, he could sense the lust in her eyes yet bearing a slight hint of nervousness. She got to her knees and moved her soft hands up his legs, inching toward the waist of his boxers.

"This is it, Austin," she said, "the last chance we have before anything even remotely normal left between us is broken completely. You're absolutely sure you want this?"

"Yes, Mom," he replied with more confidence in his voice he than in his entire body, "I've needed this for so long."

Sally smiled. "I have too honey."

"You two ready?" Wendall asked, walking up to the set.

Sally and Austin nodded without the slightest hesitation and Wendall nodded.

"LIGHTS!" he yelled, the floor lights dimming.

"CAMERA!!" he yelled, Sally quickly and deeply kissing Austin.

"ACTION!"

******

It was just Austin, Sally and a bed.

Part of Austin expected that they would begin making out furiously and fuck the living shit out of one another.

But he watched as Sally looked over him, biting her lip.

"Are you ready for me, honey?" she asked seductively.

"Yes Mommy," he replied, Sally getting closer and unclasping her bra. The joy that filled Austin's eyes, despite having seen them countless times in the past few weeks, warmed Sally's heart and only fueled her lust.

Austin was so immersed in the view of her massive tits that he nearly began to drool. Meeting his eyes, Sally grinned and lowered his panties, watching Austin's dick twitch as she exposed her pussy to him.

She let him take in the entire package before she pressed her lips to his, the two of them making out intensely as Austin groped and squeezed her juicy ass.

Unable to resist her desire for it, she pulled her mouth from him and had him stand as she sat on the edge of the bed and yanked down his boxers and had to lean back to avoid getting hit in the face.

There before her was his massive, throbbing dick, hard as fucking brick, making her pussy itch with desire.

"You like it, Mom?" Austin asked, looking as her eyes got bigger.

Sally nodded, licking her lips and looking up and down his thick length.

"Very much baby," she replied, "I just wish we hadn't had to wait until you were 18 for me to test it out..."

Austin then groaned as as slowly traced her index finger along the vein on the underside of his dick.

"Fuck..." he groaned in pleasure.

Sally wrapped her hand around his cock and gave it a squeeze, Austin moaning as even the sensation of her hand around his dick making him want to explode.

"You like that?" she asked, Austin closing his eyes and nodding in reply.

She grinned and sat up slightly, shaking her tits as Austin's eyes followed them.

"Go ahead Aussie," she said, "get a good feel of them..."

Though he longed desperately to feel her up, his nervousness got the best of him and he froze, Sally giggling and grabbing his wrists, placing his hands on her tits.

"Oh my..." Austin gasped, feeling her hard nipples digging into his palms. He began to play with them, Sally moaning softly as she stroked his cock.

To entice him even further, she leaned forward and licked up the side of his neck, Austin groaning as she began to vigorously jack him off.

She then pressed her lips to his, their mouths smashing together a fiery and open mouthed kiss as her huge tits were pressed against his chest.

Austin reached down to grope her juicy ass as they made out even deeper, Sally's tongue practically down his throat.

"Mmm... baby..." Sally gasped as she pulled baby, "lay back for me."

Austin complied, laying against the cool wooden headboard with his hard dick standing proud.

He then watched as Sally again wrapped her hand around it, stroking him slowly as she brought his hands to her tits.

She moaned softly as his nimble fingers played with her swollen nipples, her wet pussy practically screaming for him to pulverize it.

Unable to resist, she winked at Austin and leaned down to plant a wet kiss on the head of his dick.

"Fuuuuck..." Austin moaned, Sally smiling up at him before opening her mouth and sliding it down his hard cock.

Austin groaned as he felt her hot and wet mouth close around his shaft, her hand working his balls as he stared at the bright lights on the ceiling, biting his lip as he gripped the sheets.

He felt beads of saliva from Sally's mouth dripping onto his shaft and down to his painfully swollen nuts, his mother now energetically sucking off about half of his cock as she stroked the other half.

"Oh Mom..." he moaned, Sally giggling softly and sliding her lips down all the way to his base. Instantly, she began to suck on him hard, all the way down and nearly all the way back up.

Austin groaned and nearly shook from the pleasure, Sally turning and twisting her hand to suck him from every possible angle, the wet sounds of her mouth on his dick clearly heard.

After a few more minutes of pleasure, she pulled back, catching her breath and stroking him, Austin looking at her slender fingers held his glistening dick.

"You like that?" she gasped.

Austin could only nod, Sally smiling and diving back down until her lips met his sack.

"HOLY SHIT!!" he yelled, Sally holding it there and flicking her long tongue as she sucked his balls, paying special attention to each one as only mothers can do.

Sally was having the time of her life, her son's dick laying across her forehead as sucked his huge nuts, heavy as if they contained a lake's worth of cum.

"There's a lot of cum in here baby..." she seductively as she licked up from the underside of his nuts along with bottom of his throbbing cock.

"Fuck, yeah..." Austin groaned as Sally began to furiously jack him off. "I want to fucking cover you in my jizz Mom!"

"Mmm..." she replied, beating him off harder, "think you got enough for my pussy and ass too?"

"Definitely," Austin groaned.

Unable to hold back, he lunged forward and began to suck and slobber on his mother's tits, Sally moaning softly as Austin enjoyed the softness of her tits against his face.

He aggressively sucked the stiff nipples, covering them in saliva as Sally continued to jack him off. Once he had his feel, he pulled back.

"Can I fuck you now, Mom?" he asked, eyes wide with desire.

Sally was almost taken aback by the question but she so desperately needed him inside her that she nodded softly, pressing her lips to his as they shared a hot open mouthed kiss, her son's hands pawing at her ass.

Sally lay back and spread her legs, Austin's face now inches from her bare, wet cunt. She watched as he licked his lips, his mouth soon sealing around her pussy as he lashed his tongue against it.

"Oooh..." Sally moaned, Austin slowly licking her up and down, gradually picking up speed as he was absolutely in love with her flavor.

He pushed his face deeper, swirling his tongue around as he sought to taste every part of her, Sally gripping his scalp as she pawed at her tits.

He ate her deeply, rubbing her thighs as he caught her rapidly flowing juices on his tongue as he clit was throbbing against his nose.

Just as she was about to explode, Austin pulled back with a sinister grin as her pussy juice coated his mouth and chin.

"You little tease!" She laughed, laying back and stroking his rock hard cock. "Fuck me baby. Fuck your mother good."

Austin nodded, sliding his hard dick into her wet pussy, Sally crying out and spreading her legs to take him deep.

"Oh fuck..." Austin sighed, her pussy feeling incredible around the 3 inches he currently had inside of her.

It was unlike any pussy he had fucked in the past few weeks. It squeezed and stroked him. If Victoria's pussy had been great, Sally's was amazing.

"You like that baby?" Sally demanded, wrapping her legs around him and forcing him to slide deeper inside her, Austin howling and clapping his hands onto her tits.

"OH MY GOD!" Austin yelled, "fuck yeah Mom!"

Austin and Sally were both equally amazed that at the very moment he slid completely into her, all remaining doubts either had that they should be doing this fizzled away.

Austin began to fuck her, holding her legs up as he fucked her hard, slamming into her to the base as his nuts hammered against her baby.

"OH FUCK BABY!!" Sally screamed, "YES! JUST LIKE THAT!!!"

It was incredible, his dick feeling even bigger and better than she could have imagined.

"God, you're so fucking huge!" she moaned, flexing her pussy on his dick and making him moan.

He picked up speed and slammed his juice coated cock back into her starving wet pussy, Sally screaming and arching her back as her son fucked her relentlessly.

He pulled his dick back to the head and rammed it back inside, squeezing her tits as he howled in pleasure, Sally crying out as she felt her pussy tingle with an approaching orgasm.

"FUCK!!!" she screamed.

Austin barely held his own explosion back as she came hard on his dick, Sally biting her lip as he twisted her hard nipples.

As her orgasm settled, she pushed Austin back with her feet and stealthily took his dick back into her mouth, Austin moaning in pleasure.

"Oh shit..." Austin moaned, Sally energetically sucking him off, spitting on his cock as taking him back down as her saliva soon dripped from his nuts.

Suddenly, she pushed both his legs back and shoved her tongue into his ass, Austin moaning softly as she spit on his asshole and licked deep inside as she stroked his dick.

"Mmm..." she moaned, licking up from his rosebud to the head of his dick, "good boy..."

She then resumed sucking him off with a fury, fondling his huge nuts. Afterward, she put him between her tits and began to slide it up and down, Austin moaning as his dick was buried inside the unbelievable softness of his mom's tits.

"Yeah, you like these big tits wrapped around your big, hard cock?" Sally asked, smiling as she gave a lick to his head each time it appeared.

"Oh yeah..." Austin moaned, "these tits were made for fucking..."

Sally grinned and pulled back, shoving his dick back down her throat, sucking it loudly as Austin watched in wonder.

"Oh my fucking god..." he groaned, stroking her hair as she picked up speed.

Sally then began to suck his nuts again, beating his dick hard as she paid special attention to each bloated orb.

Giving a final lick up his shaft, she stood and smiled at her sweet boy and slid her pussy down his hard dick.

"Fuuuuuuuck..." Austin groaned slowly as she slid down to his balls until they rested against her ass.

"Fuck, you're big!" Sally moaned, wiggling in his lap as she adjusted to his size.

"You like my dick?" Austin asked, feeling her up and squeezing her tits.

"Very much baby..." she said, clenching her pussy and making Austin groan deeply. She let him continue to feel her up as she squeezed his dick with her cunt.

Her eyes met his and Sally have him a wink before lifting herself up and slamming herself back down.

"FUCK!!" they cried in unison, Sally beginning to ride her son's dick with a fury.

Austin could little but watch his mother's huge tits bounce wildly as she repeatedly impaled herself on his hard, throbbing cock.

"Oh Mom!" Austin cried, slapping his hands back onto her soft juggs and twisting her stiff nipples.

"FUCK YES!! THAT'S IT BABY!!" Sally screamed, grabbing his shoulders and pulling him up to kiss him passionately before shoving him back down and riding him even harder, "Riding my son's big, fat and juicy hunk of cock shouldn't feel this good! BUT IT'S FUCKING INCREDIBLE!!"

She rode him from balls to tip on every bounce, her pussy creaming down his shaft as they were both covered in sweat.

Sally screamed as as she began to cum again, her pussy gripping Austin's dick tightly as he struggled to avoid losing control.

She was a trooper however, fucking her way through three nearly consecutive orgasms, screaming to the skies as she fucked herself on her son's dick.

Austin was about to pass out. Despite the most hardcore and depraved fucking he had ever thought of having occurred the past few days, this was his own mother on his dick. The woman he had lusted after nearly his whole life.

Sally sensed this and kissed him again, snapping him back to his senses.

"Hold it together baby..." she pleaded softly rubbing his chest, "I want you to cum hard. I want the biggest, stickiest load of cum imaginable. I don't want a drop left in those balls do you understand?"

Exhausted, Austin could only nod as Sally began to ride him furiously again, the bed creaking loudly beneath them.

"OH FUCK!!" she cried, Austin's dick so covered in pussy juice and precut that she fucked him easily.

She was like a wild animal, kissing Austin wildly and dancing her tongue with his before shoving his face in t her sweaty cleavage as she rode him even faster.

Austin was in heaven, her perfumed tits making him feel as if he was in a cloud. His nuts ached, dying to fill her with his hot cum.

Sally rode him faster and faster, screaming and gripping his scalp as he sucked and nibbled on her tits.

She leaned down and began kiss his neck, only adding to his indescribable pleasure as he squeezed her ass.

"You like the way your mother fucks you baby? How my pussy just wraps around your big, hard cock?"

"Unnngh..." Austin groaned into her cleavage, her pussy making his dick throb and flex.

"Big dick son of mine under my roof all these years..." Sally goaded, gripping the headboard and bouncing up and down, "can't believe I stopped myself from doing this long ago... YESSS!!!"

"Ohhhhh fuck..." Austin yelled as he thrusted into her, nearly shaking as he felt himself getting closer to the edge.

Just as he felt he couldn't possibly last any longer, Sally smiled and dismounted, gliding her tits over his chest and face before getting on all fours.

"Would you like to give it to me doggy?"

Austin nodded eagerly, giving his wet dick some quick strokes to settle his orgasm and then slid into her smooth cunt.

"Oh shit baby!" Sally cried, Austin beginning to quickly pump his swollen cock in and out of her.

Sally screamed, clenching the sheet tightly in both fists as Austin fucked her like an animal, growing closer and closer to the edge.

"Oh fuck..." his mother groaned, throwing her ass back as he gripped her hair and slapped her ass.

He grunted and groaned, Sally cumming again, creaming hard on his dick and his nuts. He fucked her hard and brutally at a rapid rhythm, their bodies colliding hard.

"FUCK YES!!" Austin yelled, looking down to see his dick covered in her pussy juice.

"GOD YEAH!!!" Sally screamed, Austin slapping her ass again and again and howling, "You're so fucking amazing, honey! I CAN'T BELIEVE WE WAITED SO LONG!!"

"Aghhhh..." Austin could only groan, slamming his dick even harder into her, Sally cumming again as her pussy spasmed on her son's dick.

Austin's nuts boiled as he neared his peak, arching his back and knew he was about to explode.

Sally moaned as she could feel his dick trembling inside her, reaching between his legs to rub his heavy nuts.

"Oooh cum for me baby," she panted, biting her lip as Austin fucked her harder and harder, "cum inside Mommy like a good boy... fuck me faster Aussie..."

She then let out a loud wail as she was suddenly fucked into another climax, rubbing her clit in sync with Austin's thrusting.

She was throwing her pussy back hard on his cock as he slapped her ass relentlessly, Austin crying out her pussy continued to spasm and cream on his dick.

Austin could barely believe how hot all this was. Sally was squealing and yelling, Austin unable to resist grabbing her bouncing tits as he fucked Sally without letup.