Learning the Ropes Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He was so consumed with lust it was as if the whole world had ceased to exist, all that mattered was his sexy mother.

Tiring of not seeing his face, Sally pushed him back until Austin pulled out completely, panting as his dick throbbed, coated in Sally's pussy juice.

"You could do wonders working here as a pornstar baby..." Sally whispered, kissing him passionately as she stroked his slick cock.

"I only want to fuck you Mom," Austin panted as their lips parted, forever and ever.

Sally giggled and looked down, continuing to stroke him as she fondled his nuts, practically overflowing with cum.

"I love you Aussie..." she moaned, tracing the underside of his cock.

"I love you too, Mom," he whispered.

He unable to hold back any further. Without another word, he stood and pushed her back as he grabbed her ankles and spread her legs, slamming his dick into her ass until his nuts rested against.

"FUCK YEAH!!" Sally cried as he began to fuck her hard with deep and long strokes.

It wasn't long before their lips met, Austin pawing at her succulent tits, Sally screaming into his mounds he tweaked her nipples. Her ass was so hot and tight that he felt every muscle in his body acting to prevent from cumming.

"FUCK!!" Sally cried, "YESSSSS!"

She screamed at the top of her lungs, rubbing her clit and squirting all over her son's crotch as he pounded away at her. Austin yelled and pulled his dick from her ass and slid swiftly back into her cunt.

"That's it, fuck your slut mother! Fuck her the way you've wanted to all this time! The way I should have let you! Oh God!"

Austin groaned, driving even deeper into her, sweat popping from his forehead as he watched Sally's eyes roll back. He pulled his dick all the way out and drove it back hard into her hot and wet pussy.

"YES BABY YES!!!" Sally screamed.

Austin looked out and saw the crew was deeply involved in the action, Kyle fucking Suzie as Emily was sucking his nuts.

The cameraman also was fucking the ass of a busty crew member.

"You're fucking me so hard baby!" Sally yelled, snapping Austin back to attention, "you've really needed this, haven't you?"

"YES!" Austin groaned as he slammed into her, "I've wanted you as long as I can remember!"

He squeezed her hips, fucking her so hard that his balls stung as they hammered against her ass.

"Holy shit..." he groaned, feeling his dick tremble yet again, watching as his long and thick cock slammed into her pink wet pussy.

"Fuck, Mom," he panted, "I'm gonna cum..."

He began to pull out but she quickly wrapped her legs around him, holding him in.

"No baby please..." she pouted, "I need it so bad. Besides, you're the man of the house now... knock me up!"

Austin was greatly aroused by the thought of it, Sally's words pushing him further.

"You want to cum in me don't you baby? You love the way your Mommy's cunt feels around your big, hard dick?"

Austin nodded, his eyes closed as he fucked her at the same frantic pace. Sensing he was nearly broken, she moved his hands to her tits, his fingers instantly beginning to squeeze.

"Wouldn't it be so hot for these to be filled with milk for you and our child? You giving me more and more babies... making me your own personal cumdump..."

"OH FUCK!!!" he yelled, his dick erupting and quickly flooding Sally's cunt with gallons of his hot jizz.

Sally screamed loudly as her son's dick fired off round after round of thick hot cum, their bodies clinging to each other as he buried as much jizz in his mother as he could produce.

He kept shooting without stopping, the orgasm the best and most painful of his life as he slammed his hips into her, not spilling a drop outside of her fertile and welcoming cunt.

"KNOCK ME UP AUSSIE! FUCK YES!!!"

They kept fucking at one another, Austin's hands still squeezing her boobs as he kept cumming and cumming, feeling so wrong yet so, so good. After almost 5 minutes of the indescribable pleasure, Austin rolled off of her, panting as his mother caught her breath.

In that instant, they heard a flurry of applause as the lights turned on overhead, the entire household looking on from the previously darkened viewing room clapping and cheering. Austin saw Deja, Dre and Devon clapping loudly and cheering him on. He then smiled, Sally looking at him and laughing also as they stood and bowed.

******

After they had showered together, Austin dumping a load in Sally's pussy and two more down her throat, the two held hands as they went up to Kyle's office.

They found him fucking a busty brunette on a couch and he asked them to give him a minute as they shamelessly sat and watched.

After he had shown the slut out, he sat and smiled.

"Well you did two did fantastic today!" he said with a bright smile.

"Thank you," Sally beamed, stroking Austin's semi-hard dick.

"Well, let it never be said I didn't keep my word," Kyle said, getting out two checks. "That's $50,000 each for Austin and Sally Watts. Shame you two aren't interested in doing more films. You'd be the biggest out there."

"Well actually," Austin spoke up, looking at Sally who nodded with a grin, "we were considering doing more. I mean we did have a lot of fun today."

"So more movies are in the works?" Kyle smiled, "just the two of you?"

"For now," Sally replied, "but we'll see what happens. There is a lot of dick and pussy to sample around here..."

Kyle's dick twitched as he stood and handed their checks.

"Indeed there is," he said with a grin, "I assure you, when you're ready IncestisBest will be ready for you."

******

Epilogue:

Two months later, Sally was humming in their kitchen as she prepared to cook breakfast, wearing nothing but an apron.

She heard the stairs creak and she smiled as she felt her pussy buzz, Austin's arms soon wrapping around her as he squeezed her tits and nestled his dick against her ass.

"Morning, Mom," he said, kissing her neck.

"Mmm... morning honey," she replied, "what would you like for breakfast?"

"You of course," he grinned, Sally flicking her eyes to his massive morning wood despite that they had fucked over half the night.

"Sounds good to me," Sally replied with a giggle, kissing him deeply. She ripped off the apron, Austin instantly lunging for her tits, sucking them as she moaned and jacked off his cock.

Austin then groaned as she sank to her knees and took his swollen cock in her mouth. They were now sex addicts. It didn't matter where they were, who they were around or what they were doing, they couldn't keep their hands off one another.

They acted like mom and son around neighbors and relatives but after that it was full on, filthy, depraved incest in its truest form.

Austin could be doing his college work at his laptop or on a video call with his professors and Sally would be under the table sucking him off.

Sally could be washing dishes and Austin would sneak up behind her and slide his dick into her ass or pussy and drill her hard.

When Sally finally was knocked up by her son it was little surprise, the fucking continuing until she finally gave birth to a beautiful little girl they named Emma.

They loved her deeply and her birth only fueled their lust even further, every night the two engaging in hardcore and nearly endless sex.

They had it all, a loving and hot relationship, a beautiful child and money was rolling in from their various porn films, each of them loving the watch other fuck other people.

It was magnificent. And neither of them could be happier.