Learning The Ropes Ch. 06

Story Info
Shruti continued to train and use Amit for her pleasure.
7.9k words
4.41
11.9k
6

Part 6 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 06/13/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's Notes:

This is a fictional story; any resemblance is just coincidental and uncanny. I would highly recommend reading previous chapters first to understand the characters and plot better.

Fair warning: this is a BDSM story involving Female domination, spanking, humiliation, peeing, smoking and other fetishes. If this does not interest you, then please find something else that is suitable to your interests.

Thanks for your comments, emails and feedback. I deeply appreciate your kind words and encouragement, as well as your criticism. Look forward to your feedback on this chapter as well.

Special thanks to my friend Audrey. Without her help and encouragement, I could not have written this series/story. Audrey is a real-life dominatrix; she inspired me to write 'Learning the Ropes', and helped me with overall story-line/plot.

*

Amit softly said. "I might have to go to Hong Kong on Friday."

She caressed his hair, and asked. "This Friday? For how long?"

"Need to setup for a conference that starts on Monday, weekend is the only time we have, my entire team will be there. Probably for a week. I don't want to be away from you. Last night I already missed you so much."

Shruti needed a break too, she needed time away from everything, work, Arpana, Sara, and everything else. She certainly need some time-off to clear her head, last a few days had been fun, but it was too much happened too quickly. She was feeling little overwhelmed.

"I can come along."

His eyes lit up, he kissed her thigh several times. "Would you?"

Tears of joy roll down his eyes, his Goddess wanted him as much as he wanted her. "Oh please, I won't be able to survive a week away from my newly found Goddess."

She knew, he meant it. She patted his face affectionately, and gave him the cigar stub to put it away; she was done with it. He took it from her, and went to put it in the ashtray, and as he started to come back to her, she asked him to get her a beer, she needed another drink.

He suddenly had spring in his feet, as he quickly went out to the kitchen, and brought two beers, and handed one to her. "You are sure coming with me, right?"

She took a swing at her beer; she needed the drink to clear her throat. "Let's see, I will talk to Arpana tomorrow. We are working on a new potential deal together. So, I would need her approval and support."

"Please call her now ... it is just 8:30pm." He was behaving like a kid, and wanted an answer right away.

She pointed to the ground and asked him sit again, and laid his head on her thigh, as she took another sip of her chilled beer. She liked him in this position, while she sat naked on the large armchair, and enjoyed her drink.

"Will talk to her tomorrow, and then only I can decide." She said in a tone that clearly meant no further discussion.

He kissed her thigh softly, showing his affection, and his submission. She patted his head, caressed his hairs with her fingers, as she enjoyed the after warmth of a very intense session.

He wondered where his Goddess was hiding earlier. He could never imagine this side of his wife. Shruti never tried to control him in bedroom before. She liked dressing up, and wanted more sex, but he never thought she could such a demanding mistress.

Traditional sex seemed boring to him, and somehow he never thought Shruti could be the mistress that he always fantasized. She was too sweet and docile, at least he thought so. Moreover, somehow he believed that they were just stories and porn, no one did this kind of stuff in real life, at least not in India.

He was utterly wrong; he had no idea.

He showed his gratitude and continued kissing and licking her mistress' inner thighs softly, and slowly inching towards her pussy.

She did not stop him, in fact, even though she came so hard. She did not mind tender licking and kissing, letting her submissive husband showing his affection. This was turning her on as much as spanking and fucking his ass earlier.

She wondered if she was really a dominant and a sadist who enjoyed spanking and fucking Amit, as well as the two girls -- Arpana and Sara.

She never knew that she had such tendencies. How much she had enjoyed the power and control over three submissive in last couple of days. She realized that she must lead a life she would love and enjoy. Perhaps, she meant to be a dominatrix all along.

Was she meaning to be the new age alpha? Was this her destiny?

She was turning on with his tender licking and kissing on inner thigh, as he was close to her pussy, she could feel his warm breath. He pushed his head further, as he licked her pussy lips. She took another sip on her beer, and looked down at him, licking her like a little puppy.

She abruptly pushed his head away; he looked at her with puppy face. She bottomed up her beer, put down her bottle on the side table, and told him. "Lie down on the floor on your back."

He was happy to fulfill his Goddess' wish. Anything she wanted.

Even though she was somewhat exhausted, she had come so many times, yet she was still hungry for more. She was still high on her newfound powers. Most of all, she wanted to give him something she had planned for him earlier that afternoon after watching his secrete stash of video clips.

He assumed the position she demanded, and looked amusingly at his somewhat hard cock. She smiled looking at her husband on the floor right under her feet. Couple of days ago, she could have never imagined this.

She used her foot to caress his semi-hard cock, trying to make it hard again. "I know you want to cum, but you need to make me cum first ... and that's the rule from here onwards."

She kicked his cock slightly with her foot, he gasped, more in anticipation rather than pain or anything else.

"Yes, Goddess." Agreeing with his Goddess.

"Yes, what?" She kicked his cock again, this time little harder.

"I don't get to come until you have and you are fully satisfied and pleased."

"Very good, then go ahead and stroke your cock. Make it hard for me." And then she licked her own fingers, getting them wet, stood over him with one foot on either side of his body. She started rubbing her pussy, using her saliva, right above him where his cock was straining, and aching to come.

She rubbed her pussy and moaned at her own touch, and then told him. "Watch me rub my pussy, and stroke your cock harder and get it ready for me ... but if you come before I did, I will punish you again."

He nodded violently, and started stroking his cock harder and faster. It was already leaking pre-cum. He looked at her, she was furiously rubbing her pussy and clit, she was getting closer but he was aware of her stern proposition that she had put forward.

He must slow down. Otherwise, he could be in trouble, as he thought he might come too soon watching her rubbing her pussy. He could see that she was excited as hell, dripping her juices already, as a few drops already hit his naked body on the floor.

How could he watch her rubbing her pussy like this, towering over him, while asking him to stoke his cock, and yet not to come.

She noticed, he is slowing down, she barked at him. "If you want to come, keep stroking hard ... or I will not allow you to come tonight."

Tough position for him, he started stroking his cock again. He was very close. To make matter worse, she started moaning to excite him further.

"Yes stroke that fucking cock, I want to see you cum ... uugg ... but not yet... oooohhhhh gwwwwwaaaaaddd I am feeling my ... I am about to cum ... but remember you cannot ... yesssssssssss, just keep stroking like that... faster... and harder..."

She rubbed her clit showing him, her juices were dripping on his body. It was an erotic sight. She was almost gushing, about to cum, and edging him closer and closer, as he pumped his cock faster and faster, getting excited by her words.

And then he couldn't hold it back. Not anymore, he shot his cum. And he shot hard, the first spurt landed on his chest, his whole body jerked, involuntarily.

She barked at him. "Stop ... stroking ... you bad boy."

She, in fact, used her foot to disengage his hand from his cock. But it was too late, his cock kept jerking without touching, and spurted out more cum, and twitched again, and shot again.

He wanted to cum hard, but without any further stimulation from his hand, he just kept dribbling his cum, his cock still twitching and jerking violently, as his body quivering and shaking from the intensity of his orgasm.

But he couldn't enjoy his orgasm as much as he wanted without stroking his cock, without physical stimulation. He was denied.

She had a mad look at her face. As she watched his cock spurting cum on his lower belly, he came in fair amount. It was intense.

She started rubbing his cock and balls with her feet. "You are such a bad boy, couldn't wait for your Goddess... you are just a selfish pig... I am going to punish you so bad. So bad. You have no idea."

She kicked his balls; he winced in pain as they were quite sensitive, and started to cry out due to pain, due to humiliation, not able to please his Goddess. "I am so sssooooorrry Goddess ... I am really sorrrrryyyyy... I tired ... but ..."

She stood tall over his body, opening her pussy lips, trying to put pressure on her bladder that was full due to beers that she had been drinking all afternoon.

She was excited with what she was going to unleash. He still had no idea, as he was trying to explain her, making excuses.

She used her fingers to stimulate her pee slit a few times, and then she started dribbling directly on his crotch. First, he thought she was coming, but the clear liquid dribbling on his crotch and cock, was warm and slightly yellow, just like pee.

He gasped. She was peeing on him, he realized. Fuck, he could have never imagined this.

He could feel warm pee hitting his body, as her stream got more pressure, she was jutting out her pelvis aiming for his body, hitting his stomach, his chest, and as she applied more pressure. She was determined to punish him. With little more pressure and focus, she hit his face, splashing his face with her warm pee.

He was drowning in her pee, deep in his submission.

He had watched numerous BDSM clips where doms had given golden showers to their slaves, it excited him, but he never imagined of taking one. He never imagined bathing in someone's pee, even though he had watched hundreds of such clips.

Sometimes reality is more intense than fantasy.

Here his Goddess, in all her naked glory, standing tall over his body, punishing him with her pee, drenching his entire body in her warm golden nectar. Some even went into his mouth, it was bit salty, slightly pungent flavor though, tasted like diluted beer she had been drinking, but warm.

He was deep in his submission, depths he was never aware of. He could have never imagined his sweet wife of nearly two years could unleash such torture on him, his body, his mind, and his soul.

Shruti herself was awestruck.

She could have never imagined she could actually carry out her naughty plan. Yes, she had planned this, after watching a few clips in his 'Golden Shower' folder on his computer. She was drinking beers with a purpose, with only one purpose to punish him in most unimaginable way.

Yet she was not sure she could execute it, until she did.

Filling her belly with beers, she had been drinking all afternoon, spanking him, flogging him, fucking his ass earlier, making him her slut, and pushing him deep into submission first.

Then pushing him for premature orgasm, edging him while he stroked his cock, creating the opportunity to give him the 'ultimate' punishment she wanted to give him.

Marking him with her pee. Marking his body and soul with her utter domination.

Not only she planned it well, she executed it to perfection.

Seeing his body drenched in her pee further excited her, she wanted to go all the way. It was such a rush. She was shaking with power surging through her body. She was feeling dizzy with the rush she was experiencing. It was electrifying, indeed.

She really wanted to go all the way; she watched this in one particular videos on Amit's computer earlier that afternoon, and longing to do the same.

She jumped like a tigress; sat down on his wet and warm chest. "Don't close your fucking mouth on me."

She slapped him, hard, almost barking into his face, trembling with anger. "I want to you taste my pee..."

She said it without any inhibition or hesitation, he gasped.

He was drowning deep in his submission. She wanted to take him deeper, deeper than ever. She slapped him again, harder this time, then held his lower jaw and forced him to open his mouth.

He was skeptical and fearful, was finding it hard to comprehend things in his state of mind, but compiled as his Goddess demanded. She aligned her pussy right above his face barely two inch above his wide-open mouth.

"Keep that fucking mouth open... this is your punishment. Take it like a man."

And a powerful stream of her clear pee started hitting back of his throat, he gulped a few times, he couldn't swallow, the stream was too strong for him. She did not care anymore, she was shaking with power surge, splashing his face, filling his mouth again, letting it overflow. She did not care where she hit, his open mouth, his face, his nostrils, his eyes, his ears.

She just wanted to get it out of her system. Literally.

Her anger, her disappointment, her power surge, she wanted to get all out of system and body. Along with her pee.

As she dribbled last a few drops in his opened mouth, she slumped over his face, and ordered him. "Clean my pussy SLAVE!"

SLAVE?

Where did that come from? Yes, he was hers to be taken. But, she used that word (SLAVE) for the first time.

She smiled when his tongue snaked out and started licking her pussy to clean. He could not even register the fact that she called him her slave for the first time. He did not know where he was, did not know how deep he was. He did not care, all he wanted was to follow her command and lick her pussy until his Goddess was satisfied and pleased.

He had failed once. He must not fail again. He should never put his orgasm ahead of her pleasure ever.

NEVER EVER AGAIN!

He was completely hers, his Goddess' slave.

~~~~~~*~~~~~~

Amit licked her pussy for next a few minutes, reflecting on how much their relationship has changed in just couple of day. A few days ago, she used to balk on it, if he would have entered bathroom while she was peeing, and she just peed in his fucking mouth, in fact, forced him to open it for her.

He kept surrendering to her commands and desires, and found himself even deeper in his submission. Or did he feel elated? After all, His Goddess had already given him more than he ever desired or wished.

It was the wildest fantasy came true for him. Numerous BDSM/kink video clips he had watched all his life, and fantasized about them, they all looked tame compared to what he just experienced.

No video clip, no story could have captured or matched what he just experienced.

Once satisfied that she was clean enough, Shruti got up. She didn't want him to make her come, she didn't need it. At least not yet, she wanted a shower and wanted to eat something first. She picked up a towel from the side table wiped her face, and then her crotch, and threw the towel at him.

"I am going to take a shower, clean up this mess, and yourself."

He picked up the towel from his chest and started wiping her pee off his face, as he watched her walking out of their guest room. He was in delirious depth of submission, completely drenched in her pee on the floor. His ass was beaten and fucked for the first time.

Yes, his Goddess had taken his virgin ass, fucked him silly. It felt quite sore, but pain was sweet, as he got up and felt his beaten ass. He winced with pain as he touched it, and felt the welts she left with that mean flogger. He enjoyed touching the marks and sore spots that she had given him, as he wiped his ass with the towel, which was drenched in her pee as well.

He went to the guest bathroom, and threw that towel in the hamper, pulled out another fresh one from the closet, and then used that to wipe his body and then the floor in the guest room, where she left a big puddle, her pee's smell hung in the air.

He spent next 15 minutes, cleaning the floor, and room, used a disinfectant spray, a paper roll to clean to go over the entire section. Placed her toys, including the blindfold and flogger back on the side table.

Then he picked the purple cock and harness that she used to fuck his ass. He washed the purple cock with soap in the bathroom sink; it was couple of inches longer than his penis, and a bit thicker. He wondered how it went through his tight sphincter, somehow, she was able to push through it, it hurt then, and it still hurt.

He was blushing as he rinsed his purple tormentor. Wondered where did she get this from. Probably from Arpana, as it is hard to find such quality toys in Bangalore, he had tried a few local stores in the past but in vain. Perhaps he could buy one for his Goddess next time he would go to USA or even in Hong Kong next week. He blushed again at the thought of buying his own personal dildo for his wife to use. How fucked up was that. He dried it with towel, and was done.

The room looked clean, as if nothing has happened.

But marks on his buttocks were telling a different story as he looked at his backside in the vanity mirror. They didn't look bad, he found them beautiful, symbolized his devotion to his Goddess, a tear roll down his eyes as he caressed them. He did know how long the marks would remain before his skin returns to normal. Based on what he had read, should at least couple of days.

However, his mind, his heart, and his soul were marked forever.

Those marks, his Goddess had left on him, were much deeper than ones were on his body. He wondered what his Goddess was up to when he walked towards the master suite.

Shruti was in the living, already showered, she was wearing a very sexy black nightdress that she bought at the mall the other day with him. It was barely hiding her beautiful body. The beasts cup were just some sort of netting, he could see her nipples through it. Her nipples were still engrossed and hard, he noted. The nightdress was pretty short too, barely covering her tight ass as she turned to get something from the fridge. He loved the change in her attitude and her new dressing style. She looked sexy as hell, and he just could not take his eyes off.

She was fixing some snacks, looked at him briefly, smiling. "I am cutting some cheese and some fruits, do you want some too?"

"Yes please, but I will go and take the shower first."

"Go then, run ... you are stinking of pee..." She laughed and made fun of him knowingly.

"And come back fast before I finish it all."

Warm water felt good, Amit stayed in the shower a lot longer, and it also gave him time to reflect his thoughts. Though he was still bit dizzy and high on endorphins. Alone time and warm water helped him anyways, helped soothing down some pain and some thoughts.

He put on a fresh T-shirt and shorts, and joined Shruti on the terrace. It was beautiful out there. She was sipping on ice tea that she made, looked at him and smiled. Her sexy nightdress barely covering anything as she sat facing him, as he walked out on the terrace, with her legs on ottoman. He could see she wore nothing underneath the nightdress, she had taken off her panties, her naked exposed pussy was staring back at him.

He really loved her new attitude, confidence, and even the dressing style. He was already turned on, but didn't want any trouble, so he went to the other side and sat on the chair. He winced when he sat down, his ass hurt. "Ouch"