Learning The Ropes Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was an involuntary response. She smiled knowingly, but didn't say anything. He poured a nice glass of iced tea, and popped couple of cubes of cheese in his mouth.

She reached out and picked up a nice long rolled cigarillo from the table that he didn't notice earlier. It was already cut, as Shruti held it between her lips, and lighted it up. She rotated it and took a few smaller puffs to ensure it was evenly lit. Once satisfied, she proceeded to take a longer puff as Amit watched her from corner of his eyes, sipping his tea, munching on cheese cubes and fruits that she cut earlier.

She looked devastatingly sexy with 7" long brown cigarillo between her slender fingers, as she dragged on it again and exhaled thick cloud of through her open mouth.

He sipped his cold beverage while she enjoyed her nice smooth Dunhill cigarillo that Sara had packed for her earlier in the morning along with the toys. The smoke was smooth, and tasted somewhat sweet, as Shruti continue to draw powerful long puffs on it, followed by thick exhales through open mouth.

He ate some cheese and crackers, mixed nuts, cut up fruits and berries. Finished couple of fillings of iced green tea she made. Both of them seemed bit pre-occupied with their own thoughts, emotions. They both had gone through quite a change in last a few days.

Just not long ago, she was peeing in his mouth. And took his virgin ass before that. Sure, it needed time to process, time to digest.

Shruti took a puff, and broke the awkward silence. "So?"

Loaded question that. Amit gulped on his drink. "Hun?"

He didn't give much away, played smart.

She asked more clearly this time. "Did you enjoy your shower?"

But she didn't clarify much, he wondered which one. But didn't dare to ask her, he knew which one she was asking about.

"Yes, it was totally unexpected ... I nn... never expected it ... but I loved it." He blushed, quickly took a sip on his drink again.

She idly drew on her long stogie, watching his blushed face. "You loved when I peed on you?"

She was making it harder for him, as he shyly nodded, munching on last cheese cube.

"Even when I peed in your mouth? ... and made you drink my pee ... and I know you loved it. That was fucking hot!"

She was being naughty and was deliberately pushing him slowly into submission, by taking dirty to him. The endorphins in his blood were still high with that intense session, he didn't need much push. She knew it well. His face became redder with humiliation at her blunt questioning and comments.

"Yes, it was!" He responded.

She knew what she was doing, and it was working. "Have you fantasized about someone peeing on you in your mouth?"

"Yes." His voice was meek, but he was honest. He was already breathing hard, and to make matter worse, his cock was making tent against his shorts. He knew her strategy was working.

She exhaled a cone in his direction, looking directly at him. "What about strap-on, I am pretty sure you have fantasized about that too? I am pretty sure, haven't you?"

"Yes Goddess, I have."

"Did you enjoy taking my purple cock up your ass?"

She didn't wait for his response this time, she already had her foot on his throat. "And did you enjoy washing it in the bathroom. You must have. Holding it up close, a fake plastic cock that took your virgin ass, measuring it up."

How the hell she knew? He wondered, but didn't dare to interrupt her.

"I know you enjoyed it, you were taking it like a slut, even asking me to fuck you harder ... oh you are such a slut Amit, I never knew."

He was drowning, in unknown depths, gasping for air.

Being his Goddess she knew how long she could control his breath, and when to release him. "They were your fantasies Amit, I just helped you realized them."

"Yes, they were." He acknowledged.

Finally, he was able to breath, then added. "And I thank you for realizing my dark fantasies."

She took a long satisfying puff on her cigarillo. "Yes, you must thank me. Remember I haven't even come ... when you prematurely ... shot your cum."

She said with an evil half smile, surprised him again with her growing appetite for sex. And with her bluntness.

She exhaled a huge cloud of smoke, and suddenly her tone changed, as she told him with an authoritative voice. "Finish your tea now, and come over here, so you can properly thank me."

Taking another quick puff, she added quickly. "And this time ... I will show you how."

Weather was perfect to sit out on the terrace, or to lick his Goddess' pussy on his knees, and thank her for fulfilling all his fantasies. She deserved every bit of it, he was quite sure of it.

She was certain of it!

Amit took a sip of his drink, and stood up and walked over to her side, he was ready to serve. He looked at his beautiful wife, who has morphed into this sexy mysterious Goddess, who was not shy about showing her body, openly expressing her sexuality. She had an aura, an attitude about herself that could melt any man. He was already feeling weak in his knees.

His demeanor changed as he stood in front of her with his hands behind his back, and watched her taking a long satisfying puff on her long stogie, she blew a cone of silky smoke that smelled sweet, laced with spices, towards his face. "Drop your shorts, turn around ... and show me your ass."

It was becoming a simple arrangement -- she ordered, he followed.

He quickly dropped his shorts and boxers in one single motion to his ankles, and stepped out of them completely, and threw them on the chair. Then he turned to present his ass to his Goddess.

Shruti eye widened as she saw the 8-10 distinct red welts running across his buttocks. She took a long puff on her cigarillo, a satisfying one, as she reached out and traced the length of one of the red welts, he gasped at her touch. She watched his ass quivering as her fingers ran over the flared up skin.

It was an amazing sight, she could have never thought of inflicting such marks on her beloved husband a few days ago, and here she sat and even admiring the painful marks. She urgently puffed on her cigar, as she traced another one. He whimpered under her touch.

She couldn't deny that she felt excited about it, but wondered how could she enjoy these painful welts on her beloved husbands ass.

Had she turned to the dark side?

Then she asked him to turn around and watched in awe that his cock was already hard. His cock was pointing to the sky, as he was excited about this as well. In spite of all the pain and humiliation that he had suffered.

They both seemed twisted in some ways. There was nothing wrong in their universe, not anymore.

She took another long puff on her stogie, blew smoke directly as his crotch, and watched him getting harder, his cock twitched.

"Look at you, you are such a dog, tsk, tsk tsk ... getting excited about standing naked in front of your Goddess."

She asked him to go down on his knees and hands, pretty much like a dog, caress his cheek with her right hand, and then held his lower jaw, and pushed his face up. "Are you ready to thank your Goddess for giving you your fantasies?"

"Yes Goddess." Prompt response and he knew in his heart that he must.

Without a word, she got up, and caressed his head with her fingers, like he was a puppy, closing the gap between his face and her crotch standing directly in front of him, suddenly she grabbed his hairs and jerked his head upwards. His mouth just a few inches away from her pussy, she let go his hair, and slowly rubbed her pussy with her fingers. He watched this slow torture from barely six inches from her pussy on his hands and knees, arching his neck.

She took a long puff on her cigarillo, and slowly parted her flared up lips using her fingers, and showed him the pink flower hiding there. His breath was shallow, his mouth watered, he wanted to snake out his tongue and lick her sweet juices.

But he knew better, and showed restraint. His Goddess had not ordered him yet. He moaned as she slowly exhaled the smoke through corner of her mouth and synchronized her fingers penetrating her pussy. She slow fucked herself with two fingers, coating them with her juices, slowly moving them in and out, even twisting them. He felt his cock twitched, and he started leaking pre-cum. How much he wanted to lick her, thank her with all his heart.

She pulled out her fingers glistening with her juices, and the offered him her fingers to lick. He obediently opened his mouth and licked his Goddess fingers, as she shoved them into his mouth, and slowly fucked his mouth with same twisting in-and-out motion that she used on her pussy.

Her pussy was throbbing watching this lewd act as she treated her husband like a bitch, making him lick her fingers, shoving them all the way. She increased the tempo, fucking his mouth with her fingers. "So eager, always so eager to suck and lick ... aren't you my sweet little boy ... don't you want to lick my pussy juices?"

"mmhmh..." He nodded with obvious desperation.

She shoved her finger deep into his mouth, making him gag this time. "Next time you are going to suck my cock, before I take your ass... you will lick it nice and make it wet ... get it ready before I fuck you with it ... shoving it all the way in your dirty ass."

And then suddenly she pulled out her fingers out of his mouth, grabbed his hair again, and pulled him to follow her. She puffed on her cigarillo, as she walked towards the railing of their beautiful terrace, with him in the tow, holding his hairs roughly, dragging him.

His knees hurt as he tried to keep the pace. And she leaned on railing, looked at the lights of the growing city under beautiful night sky, nice breeze, she took another long satisfying puff of her stogie enjoy the view. She slowly blew the smoke out, thinking about her slave's predicament, who was right behind her, waiting for her mistress' next command, fantasizing about licking her pussy, her sweet juices.

Then she slowly opened up her legs, leaned on the railing, which met right under her breasts, she turned her neck and told him. "Now, you are going to thank me for everything I gave you ... by kissing and licking my ass."

He knew she deserved it. And he knew his place in this changing relationship. Only thing he was still wondering why he waited those 22 months.

She was already mad about the same thing why he waited that long, why didn't he tell her earlier.

He moved right behind her luscious ass, kissed her ass cheek, then kissed the other, he used his tongue, and licked her skin, she moaned softly. Then she used her both hands, still holding cigarillo tightly between her fingers, to pull her ass cheeks apart, and showed him her tight little wrinkled hole, even twitched it, and softly told him. "Place you nose right in there and sniff my ass, and sniff it hard, I want to hear you inhale."

His face turned red. He had, of course, seen movies where mistress' ask their submissive to sniff, lick and rim them. It seemed humiliating licking someone's ass, but he knew that he must submit to his Goddess. He must thank her in whatever way she desired.

He slowly leaned his face in and placed his nose right at her brown wrinkled hole, he rubbed his nose and then inhaled deep, making hissing sound for his Goddess to hear.

She smelled fresh after shower, in fact, his nose filled with wonderful earthy natural smell she had, nothing nasty. Then he exhaled, like blowing warm air at her wrinkled hole, and then inhaled again. She let go her hands and took a nice big puff on her stogie, and told him.

"Good, this feels so good ... now lick my asshole like a good little bitch you are ... lick it gently first."

She was immensely enjoying the power she had over him. It was such a rush with her husband sitting on his knees ready to lick her asshole, thanking her, who wouldn't enjoy this position.

She was grinning from ear to ear, as she felt his wet tongue on her asshole. It was an incredible feeling with numerous nerve endings came alive. She moaned with unbounded pleasure. "Yeeeesssssss... good boy ... lick me like that."

Little encouragement for submissive boy could do wonders as he started licking around her wrinkled hole, he might not have the experience but he had seen enough porn to know what to do.

"Ooooohhhh gwwwadd, this feels soooo fuuuuukcking good, lieeeeck me nice ... fuckkk, yes lick around my asshole ... oh yoooooaaar such a good boyyya." She was appreciative and was not able to hide the pleasure she was drawing from it.

Hearing words of appreciation from his goddess, he certainly felt proud, and started licking her asshole with lot more vigor. She was clean, was smelling good, so his initial inhibition about such act was gone.

He was licking her asshole like a candy, he used his hands to hold her ass apart, and using his flat tongue, he licked her nether hole, poked his tongue in and out, fucking it with his tongue, and sucking it with his lips at the same time.

She had experienced ass licking from both Arpana and Sara earlier, he was not near as good, but was getting there, she encourage. "Yessssss, just like that fuck my assssshole with your tongue ... good boy ... get in there, rim it gooooood ... this feels so fucking good ... yes lick it all around just like that ... ooooohhh fuckkkk, it feels soooo fuckkkinnng good."

She was excited like hell, and was rubbing her clit with one hand, as she knew it was driving her closer to her orgasm, but she knew she was on an open terrace, so still keeping her voice lower. But she wanted to unleash, and wanted to ride his face without holding back. She quickly stopped him and told him to get inside the house.

He started to get up, but she quickly held her head down. "On your hands and knees bitch, I didn't ask you to get up."

And she spanked his ass from behind as he ran on his knees and hand, keeping pace with her.

"Good boy, let's go inside and make me cum loud."

She asked him to get rid-off his shirt and to lie down on the carpet near the couch, like the other day, while she removed her nightdress. Quickly positioned right above his head, took couple of puffs on her cigarillo, as she teased him a bit." Are you ready to lick me?"

"Yes Goddess."

She wanted to push him down, teased him further. "Yes what? Tell me what you are going to do?"

He immediately felt embarrassed, putting in words was harder, it was always hard for him. He was shy, she wanted to break him further, slapped his face with her foot. "Tell me or I will just pee on you again."

"Im ...mmm going to lick my Goddess' ass."

"Not ass, you are going to lick my asshole moron." She was pushing him deeper in his submission, she could tell from her face how red it turned with shame, his eyes were glazed, yet his cock was hard like a rock, pointing to the ceiling.

She casually took a puff, and blew smoke downwards, in his direction; hit him again with her foot. "Don't make me wait boy, or I will punish you."

"I am going to lick your asshole Goddess."

"Not good enough." she was really pushing his limits, breaking him, mushing him into pulp.

"Tell me exactly what you are going to do?"

He was shaking with excitement, even fear as he didn't want her to punish him again, or pee on him again. He really wanted to please her, she was making it harder, and as he was quite shy about admitting the lewd act he was going to perform. The time he spent thinking about all of this pissed her off. She quickly came down, and sat down on his chest, clamping his arms with her knees on the side of the body.

"You disappoint me again." She slapped him hard on the left cheek.

"I am going to lick your ass Goddess, I am going to lick ar..."

She slapped him again on the right, after passing the cigarillo on the left. He was too late, he was way too late to react to it, just like that she slapped him again, and again.

His face was already red, but her fingerprints were visible on his cheek, such was the force she was slapping him with. He started sobbing like a 6 year old. "Sorry Shr... I mean Goddess... I am really sorry..."

She didn't care about his sorry, and slapped him again on right, and then again on left with back of hand. She was pissed now. She was drowning him. She could have come, if he could have just verbalize what he was going to do. She was so high with the power rush.

"I am sorry mistress." He was almost crying. She gave him time to recover.

"I'm going to fuck your ass with my tongue until you come. I am going to rim your ass ..."

She slapped him twice again, before she pounced on his face. "Then do it bitch, drive your dirty tongue as deep in my ass as you can... make my ass happy ... rim it well, make me cum, and I may keep you around."

She rubbed her ass harshly on his face, similar to the clip that she watched earlier on his computer earlier that afternoon. It was most exciting for her among all the 'educational' videos she watched on his computer, as she recalled how that fat lady smothered a very thin guy in the video.

She urged. "Keep your fucking tongue out."

Then aligned her ass, and started moving up and down, up and down, fucking her ass using his stiff tongue. This was rather harsh punishment for him, as she was banging hard, mushing his face into pulp, screaming at him to keep his tongue out.

Then to catch her breath, she just sat on his face. "Push your fucking tongue inside my asshole. Yyyyeeeesssss, just like that, push it inside my ass harder, oooohhh gwwwaaaaadddD ... just like that ... rim my asshole."

He was swirling down into deeper submission, trying to push his tongue as much as inside her asshole, trying hard to please her. She was in a furious mood again, and using her weight to push into his face, grounding him into submission with her ass. Literally.

This was the harshest punishment she had handed to him, he was crying uncontrollably, finding it hard to breathe as she kept her ass clamped to his mouth, but still trying to please his Goddess.

She was feeling excited as hell, her juices running in abundance, she lifted her ass, but only to turn around, now facing his cock. She again sat directly on his face, her asshole clamping down his mouth again.

She groaned loudly as he licked her wrinkled hole. "Yyesssssss, fuck ... lick me like that ... ohhhh Gwaad ... fuckkk ... keeping licking if you fuckkking want to live."

She threatened him, while he was already finding it harder to breath with her ass covering his mouth tightly, crushing his face with her weight, as he started to struggle, she laughed sinisterly. "I am going to crush your fucking face, and deprived you from air if you don't fucking lick me good."

He somehow turned sideways, and inhaled urgently, she slapped his hard cock with her free hand. His lower body jumped with new pain, as she slapped his cock again, he groaned. "Come back and lick me again, or I will beat your tiny fucking cock into pulp."

He turned and positioned again under her asshole and started licking immediately, forcing his tongue in as much as he could, rimming her asshole with all the will he had. His face was wet with his own tears and her pussy juices, tasting sweet-salty mix.

He penetrated her somewhat dilated and lubed asshole using his tongue, and fucked her tight hole couple of times when she started stroking his cock. This gave him bit of breathing room as well, since she was leaning forward a bit, angle gave him the precious air.

She stroked his cock a bit just to keep him super hard, and then let it go, but she wanted stimulation on her pussy, so she turned around again on his face, sat back again facing away from his body.

But this time she clamped his mouth with her juicy pussy, he lapped her sweet juices, driving his tongue all the way inside her twat. She groaned with immense pleasure, as she was getting excited and was close. She enjoyed smothering him, and thought she could watch couple of more videos to learn positions to do it better next time, as she started rubbing her pussy on his mouth, and face.