Learning The Ropes Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She was kind of fucking his face with urgency. "Yesssss, my slave keep licking, Immmm getting clooooooose ... fuckkk ... keep licking my fucking pussy ... OOOhhhhhh gwwwwaaaaddDDD ... keep that fucking tongue inside and fuck my pussy with it.... Yesssss fuck it harder and fasssster ... keeeeeeeep licking ... ooohhhh gwaaad I am going to come."

And she squirted right into his mouth, her body shaking uncontrollably as she rubbed her pussy back and forth, back and forth on his face, making him an instrument to masturbate, as she came.

Shaking, screaming, quivering, fluttering over his face, drenching him in her cum.

She was gushing juices like a hot geyser, there was no fucking way he could lap that, but he allowed his Goddess to use his mouth, his tongue and face to ride as hard as she wanted, helping her getting off.

They had been playing for a couple of hours now, she had come once but then kept herself from coming for this grand finale. Her pussy were dilated with excitement, well-lubed with her own juices, she wanted his cock inside. She wasted no time as soon as she recovered her breath, she slid back and captured his entire cock in a single motion inside her warm wet pussy, and she started girding her hips back and forth, back and forth, fucking him with vigor, energy, and determination.

There was no teasing. No foreplay. No finesse.

Just raw fucking with one and only one goal to fuck him hard, she rode him as hard as she could.

He kept his body stiff, pushing his pelvis out to provide maximum hardness, as she rode his cock. He presented his body in best possible way to let her Goddess to ride, fuck and use him for her pleasure. He knew he would not last long, but held his Kegel muscles to delay as much as he could.

He knew this time was not about him. He must offer his firm cock to his Goddess, so that she could ride him and cum. She started riding her orgasm, as she was grunting. "uggg ...Yes cum with me slave uuggg ... don't hold back... uggggg... cum with me."

She arched her back a bit, and started rubbing her clit while fucking him hard up and down, up and down.

And then she exploded within and he shot his cum immediately on the cue.

Intensity of their orgasms was amazing, both sweating with the workout, grunting hard, literally banging bodies into each other, shaking and quivering together, as if it was their last fuck. They both came in abundance; they both kept shaking until they both collapsed in a heap.

Neither one of them moved for next a few minutes as they were panting hard, catching their breaths.

Love making generally ends in passionate kissing, but raw fucking ends in silence. This was definitely raw, as raw as it got.

The room was silent. Except of the sound of their ragged breathing for a few minutes that eventually turned into Amit's snoring.

She smiled at how quickly he fell again. This was what got him in trouble in the first place.

She finally got up off his body, pulled the throw from the couch and covered his naked body. Then she quietly went to their master suite, and slid under her warm blanket.

It all started with Shruti sleeping in the same living room on Saturday night, frustrated with sex, frustrated with him. Now Amit sleeps there blissfully, fucked and used up by his vivacious and beautiful Goddess.

He was punished, flogged, fucked in the ass, smothered by he ass, and baptized with his Goddess' pee. There was nothing more to ask for.

He was the happiest slave alive, still snoring.

~~~~~~*~~~~~~