Learning the Rules Ch. 04

Story Info
Mr Swift starts to address Jessica's fear of pain...
5.3k words
4.82
15.9k
22

Part 4 of the 11 part series

Updated 06/14/2023
Created 01/29/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ElizaGrey
ElizaGrey
270 Followers

[Hello Lovers! Ready for Chapter four?

...usual rules apply: This is 4 of 11 - I can only remind you that you'll enjoy it more if you're up to date with the story so far - what you do with that information is your choice ;)

Enjoy! EG x]

===================================================================

I arrive at Mr Swift's house at 7pm sharp as instructed.

I'm dressed demurely in a navy shift dress teamed with nude patent heels and I've swept my ringlets into what I hope will pass for an elegant chignon.

As I start up the path, Mr Swift appears in the doorway, closing the door behind him.

'Miss Blake, you look beautiful. Shall we?', he motions to his gleaming black BMW. I nod as he walks around to open the door for me.

Sitting back against the elegant suede interior, I try to readjust to our new situation and as he starts the engine I ask

'So where are we going for dinner, Master?'

'A French bistro in town,' he replies, 'it's very good.' he smiles, instantly putting me at ease.

He turns the radio on and I'm grateful for the classical music filling the car -- I've never been a fan, but it saves me embarrassing myself trying to make small talk.

We pull up outside a very chic restaurant and an attractive young guy with floppy blonde hair and a red waistcoat takes Mr Swift's keys to park the car. Mr Swift lays a firm hand on my hip, guiding me gently to the entrance.

'Bonjour Monsieur Swift!' A tall, slim man in a crisp white shirt, silk black waistcoat and matching bowtie greets him warmly, 'Your usual table awaits Sir,' he leads us to a round table in a corner, draped with white linen and already set with more silver cutlery and expensive looking glassware than feels necessary for two people.

Mr Swift pulls out my chair and gestures for me to sit. I do, as he seats himself to my left and says to the waiter,

'Merci, Marco. We'll have a bottle of the Muscadet please. The salad niçoise to start and the Poulet aux Porto.' He smiles,

'Excellent choices, Monsieur Swift.' Marco offers a little bow and turns on his heel.

'I don't even get to look at the menu?' I mutter, a little petulantly, and he just smiles impassively,

'Miss Blake, one thing all we Dominant's have in common, is a desire for control, and to take care of our subs. As a general rule, when you are out socially with a Dominant, he will decide where you eat, what you eat and so on. Besides, have a little faith, I'm an exceptionally good reader of people and I'm quite sure you'll like what I've chosen.'

His voice is so calm it's hard to stay annoyed.

Marco returns with a bottle of wine in an ice bucket, opens it with a flourish and pours a little for Mr Swift to taste. Satisfied with his answering nod, he fills both our glasses.

'Pierre will be along shortly with your starters.' He smiles and gives another little bow as he retreats.

'I assume you're a regular here, Master?' I ask Mr Swift, cursing myself for the lacklustre attempt at making conversation. He nods,

'In public, Jessica, Mr Swift will be fine. And yes, it's the closest you'll find to authentic French food in the city, though you can't top the real thing. Have you been to France, Jessica?' I shake my head

'No, Mr Swift, I've always wanted to visit Paris, but as yet, no.'

'It's a wonderful city', he nods, 'If you do start working for Crystal, I'm sure you'll be able to fulfil all your desires -- for travel.' He adds, smirking a little, making me blush.

I'm relieved when a waiter approaches the table carrying our food. His uniform is just black trousers, white shirt, black bowtie -- no waistcoat for Pierre, I guess he's a lower rung of the food chain than Marco.

I find myself wondering where I'd fit in the hierarchy. I bet even Marco isn't earning £1000 an hour though.

'Bon Appetit, Miss Blake,' Mr Swift gestures to the plate in front of me and I tuck in to the fresh, crunchy salad. I have to admit, it's wonderful.

'Thank you, Mr Swift, this is delicious.' I say in appreciation

'You're most welcome, Miss Blake. Now as I said last night, for the duration of our meal, I'm happy to answer any questions you may have, so please, ask away, be as candid as you like.'

Okay. Where to begin? I chew thoughtfully before asking him my first question,

'If I take the job, will I be expected to submit to punishment?' I almost whisper the last word.

'Almost certainly yes. I have met very few Dominants who don't enjoy enforcing some sort of discipline on their subs. Of course, that means different things to different people, and as I've told you, as a consenting sub, you'd be free to set your own limits, but setting punishment as a whole as a hard limit would massively restrict your potential client base.' He confirms my own assumptions, so I move on to my second question,

'Will you train me in how to accept discipline? I mean, in firmer ways than last night.'

'Oh, I absolutely will, yes.' He smiles at me with a deviant glint in his eye and I hear my own breath catch in my throat. 'Don't look so worried Jessica! I'm not going to move straight to whipping you mercilessly - we'll take it slowly and build up your tolerance.' I must still look unconvinced as he continues,

'A Dominant doesn't set out to cause physical harm to his sub, Jessica - quite the opposite! Punishments are designed for the submissive's pleasure as well the Dominant's and a good Dom is very in tune with his subs limits and will only ever push her as far as he knows she can go. Plus, in the unlikely event that a Dominant does overestimate your limits, you'd have the option to safe word.' I see. That immediately makes me ask him about something else that's been on my mind.

'Speaking of that,' I start, tentatively, 'Hypothetically, if I was with a client, and I did safe word, how do I know he'd stop? What if he's enjoying himself too much and just carries on regardless?' Mr Swift smiles at me, with a look of something that might be, admiration?

'That, Miss Blake, is a very astute question, and I'm glad you've asked it.'

Oh. I think, well yay me!

'I'm sure you're aware,' he goes on, 'that many -- let's say more conventional sex workers, do sadly find themselves in unpleasant situations. Some men, sadly, lack respect, which is entirely unforgiveable.' His face has darkened, but brightens as he continues, 'Crystal, on the other hand, has built an agency that excels in all ways, but especially in her safe guarding of her precious jewels.'

I rest my hand on my chin, giving him my full attention,

'The agency is very exclusive, Jessica. Not simply because it's expensive, but also because it is very discreet and difficult to come by. Every client you meet will have been thoroughly screened and vetted, and made to sign an agreement to abide by the agency's standards. The men you will submit to are wealthy, influential and intelligent. Any breach of the agreement they sign would do far more harm to them than you. Does that set your mind at ease, Jessica?' I nod. It actually does.

'Now, you can ask more questions while we eat our main course. For now, put your clutch bag on the table.'

Confused, I do as I'm told.

He produces a small silver butt plug from his inside pocket and slips it inside my bag.

'I want you to go to the ladies Jessica, remove your panties, insert your toy from last night and bring your panties back to me.'

My eyes widen. Is he for real?

'Do I need to remind you of the importance of prompt obedience, Miss Blake? Please don't think I'm not capable of punishing you right here in the restaurant.'

Yes, he's for real.

'But I don't have any lubricant!' I hiss in a low whisper.

'Then slide it inside your sweet cunt first. I'm sure it's full of your creamy juices by now - those are the best lubricant of all.' He sits back and sips his wine.

This is it. I either need to safe word or go and do as I'm told.

My brain is screaming red but the aching between my legs is taking control.

I excuse myself and get up, trying not to giggle as he briefly stands too like the perfect gentleman he is. Oh, the irony.

As I sit in the bathroom cubicle, I try to calm my breathing and gather my thoughts. I know I don't have long to complete his instructions.

A grand an hour, I tell myself.

Though I know that the reasons I'm planning to go through with this are actually far less practical and much more wanton.

I tug my panties off and fold them up neatly, stuffing them inside my clutch and retrieving the silver plug. I'm surprised at how small it is - not much thicker than the dildo I used last night, and certainly shorter. I can do this.

I spread my legs, tilting my hips so I can access my tight hole. I dip my fingers briefly in my pussy. He was absolutely right of course, I'm already dripping. I smear my creamy juices over my tighter hole and push my fingertip inside.

Get on with it, Jessica, I urge myself inwardly, he won't like to be kept waiting.

I take the silver toy and push it deep into my pussy easily, pumping myself with it a few times to get it as slick as possible. Breathing deeply, I position the tip against my puckered hole and push gently. As it stretches me open, I'm surprised by how easily I take the whole thing, less so by how good it feels.

As I stand, my cheeks clench around the plug keeping it in place and it feels, wonderful. I take a breath, straighten out my dress and leave the cubicle to wash my hands.

When I return to the table, he smiles warmly at me.

'Everything alright Miss Blake?' He asks, standing to pull out my chair.

'Fine, thank you, Mr Swift.' I reply, gently sitting back down, inadvertently driving the plug deeper.

'Good girl' he whispers, lightly kissing my neck. His brief touch sends shock waves of pleasure rushing through me. 'Do you have something for me?' He asks, taking his own seat.

I look at him, confused for a moment, then realise he means my panties.

Awkwardly, I place my clutch in my lap and retrieve them as discreetly as I can. He reaches across and takes the folded material from me with a smile, rubbing his thumb against the damp crotch.

'Looks like I was right.' He smiles, tucking them into his pocket.

Yes Mr Swift. Yes, you were.

Pierre returns to deliver our main courses, blissfully unaware of the deviant exchange that's just taken place. We start to eat, and again, the food is exceptional,

'Thank you, again, Mr Swift -- this is wonderful,' I say and he smiles

'You see? A good Dominant only ever has your best interests at heart, Miss Blake. Now. I expect you have more questions you'd like me to answer?' I nod.

As we leave the restaurant, my head is swimming with all the information I've gathered through dinner. On the drive back to Mr Swift's house, I'm only mildly distracted by the butt plug that's still pleasuring me deeply.

When we get back inside his elegant home, he takes my coat and I say,

'Thank you, Mr Swift -- for a lovely meal, and for answering so many questions.' He smiles back at me,

'You're very welcome, Jessica, on both counts. Now go upstairs and get yourself ready - I'll be with you in five minutes.'

As I walk into the bedroom, I'm struck by how safe and familiar it feels. I get undressed, hang my clothes in the wardrobe and sneak a peek at my behind in the full length mirror. The silver base of his toy gleams back at me. I can barely even feel it now. I nudge it a little deeper to enjoy the sensation, before quickly getting into position at the bottom of the bed.

As I kneel there looking at my hands on my lap, I consider how much I've learned in such a short time. What have I become?! Is there any way out now or am I in too deep? Does it even matter? I can't imagine myself wanting to stop.

I hear the door open and quiet my thoughts as Mr Swift - my Master - crosses to stand in front of me.

'Look at my perfect little girl. Such a good student.' His voice is commanding, but gentle.

'Thank you, Master.' I purr at his feet

'What are your safe words, Jessica?'

'Yellow and red, Master.'

'Good. Now Let's start by taking a look at that plug - go and bend over the dresser.'

I do as I'm told, resting my arms on the dresser and pushing my rear out behind me. In the reflection in the mirror on the wall, I see him cast an appreciative glance over me as he closes the space between us.

'I suspect this feels like it's hardly even there by now.' He says, twisting the silver plug deeper inside me.

'Yes Master.' I breathe.

'Then let's see if we can do better.' He opens the drawer and takes out a gold plug, holding it up so I can see it in the reflection. It's considerably thicker and a little longer, almost like a miniature version of Master's gorgeous cock I think to myself.

He tugs the smaller plug out of me in one swift motion which makes me exhale quickly. I've no time to miss it though as I soon feel the tip of my new toy nudging against my wet pussy. He pushes it deep inside me, then pulls it out, using it to liberally smear my juices against the crack of my ass, then rests the tip of the plug against my tight puckered hole.

'Relax Jessica.' He whispers, placing his free hand on the small of my back. I bend forward more to push my eager bottom out as he pushes the tip inside me. I moan in pleasure, pushing back against it as he slides the whole thing inside.

Oh, that feels good. Much bigger, but I want it, I need it. Without warning, he removes the plug and pushes it back inside me in one quick stroke, making me gasp.

'Again?' He asks plainly

'Oh yes Master, yes please.' I breathe, my voice desperately needy

I see him smile as he fucks my ass with the toy five more times before holding it steady, deep inside me.

'Very good Jessica, I'm impressed at how quickly your eager little ass is progressing. We'll leave that there while we continue.' He states, landing a short smack on my right cheek. 'I think tonight, we should start to address your fear of pain.' My breath catches in my throat.

'Don't panic Jessica, baby steps, remember? Besides, your reaction to my brief spanking last night showed me that you certainly already find some pleasure in pain.' He smirks and I blush. 'Don't think your wet slit went unnoticed just because I wasn't touching it.' He breathes in my ear as he rolls his sleeves up neatly to half way up his forearms. He's taken off his tie too, and left his shirt open at the neck. My Dominant Master looks sexy as hell.

From the bottom drawer of the dresser, he retrieves a small riding crop. I look at the thin handle and the small black leather square at the tip. It doesn't look all that dangerous.

'Stand Jessica' he commands. I quickly do and he positions me in the centre of the room with my hands by my sides. His touch is so light, so brief, but oh it makes me want more. He circles around me with the crop in his hand, like a cat toying with a mouse. I keep my eyes down and concentrate on keeping my breathing level.

'Good girl, Jessica. You're learning to breathe through your fear.' His voice makes me beam with pride and I realise I'm not scared at all, just full of desire and eagerness to please him.

I feel the tip of the crop grazing against my thigh, then nudging between my legs just above the knee. Instinctively, I part my thighs a little, so my feet are about a shoulder's width apart.

The leather square continues its travels across my bottom, grazing my cheeks and down the back of my thighs.

Crack!

Without warning, a sharp blow lands on the back of my left thigh, followed by another on my right. It stings a little, but in such a good way. Two more strokes follow on my creamy cheeks making me gasp, in pleasure, not pain. The crop's bite moves to the front of my thighs, dangerously close to my aching cunt which is now dripping eagerly.

'Such a good girl', he growls appreciatively, sliding the tip of the crop against my neatly trimmed mound.

'Thank you Mast-ow!' I yelp as he lands the crop sharply just above my clit.

'Again?'

'Yes, please Master!'

He obliges, landing three more strokes against the same sweet spot, just barely missing my clit, making me pant a little to quiet the growing orgasm inside me.

He returns his attention to my bottom, alternating quickly between my cheeks several times before striking hard against the base of my newly upgraded butt plug, making me clench and pull it deeper inside my tight ass. As I moan in pleasure, I feel the crop travel up my waist, then start to trace circles around my left nipple.

'These little buds are spectacular Jessica. I wonder how much harder they can get?' He muses, before slapping my little bud hard with the crop.

'Oh!' I gasp at the completely new sensation, then again as he strikes the other one too.

'Do you like that, Jessica?' He asks, striking each nipple again in turn.

'Yes Master!' I admit.

'Then let's give your nipples another treat.' He crosses back to the dresser and returns with two small gold clips.

'These will sting a little, but you can manage them.' He assures me.

He applies the clips to both of my nipples simultaneously, making me moan loudly as the metal bites against my tender flesh. I breathe deeply, getting used to the feeling. I've always enjoyed having my nipples sucked and pinched, but this is something else entirely.

He teases my breasts with a few light strokes from the crop so that they bounce a little, making the clips on my nipples sway and pull tighter, sending waves of pleasure through every inch of me.

'Eventually, we'll add weights to these too.' He states, tugging painfully on the clips, twisting my nipples exquisitely. 'For now, though, I'm going to see what progress we've made on your orgasm control. Very soon, you will want to come, very hard. You will not do so until you have my permission. Understand?'

'Yes Master.'

'Good girl.'

He starts to rain down blows with his crop, on my thighs and my mound, every now and then pausing to strike my bottom or my breasts to send the clips on my nipples swinging again. The mixture of sensations is intoxicating and I struggle to control the pleasure that's building inside me.

The next stroke lands directly between my legs, making me yelp, and he holds the crop there, gently applying pressure to my throbbing clit. I fight the urge to beg him to let me come, concentrating on the pinching at my nipples instead.

He moves the crop lower, pushing the leather against my wetness before sliding it inside then removing it abruptly to pull back and strike my sopping cunt. I moan loudly, somehow still managing to hang on to my climax.

'Look at the mess you've made of my crop!' He teases, holding the leather square, now slick with my juices in front of my face for me to see. 'Clean it up Jessica.' I pause momentarily and his palm lands hard across my bottom, pushing me forward slightly, spurring me to take the tip of the crop between my lips.

'Have you ever tasted yourself before Jessica?' I shake my head, still with a mouthful of leather. 'Do you like it?' I nod, lapping my tongue against the rest of the crop to prove my point.

I'm surprised by how sweet my juices are. No wonder men enjoy eating me out so much. I'm tempted to offer my Master a taste right now, but conclude that wouldn't be very submissive. My cunt belongs to him, if he wants to lick it, he won't ask for permission.

'Good girl.' He smiles, as I lick the last drops of myself off his toy. 'How do you taste?' He asks.

'Very sweet, Master, thank you.' My reply earns me a half-smile,

'I'm sure you're right Jessica, but I'd like to check for myself.' He says, pushing two long fingers deep inside me without warning. 'Come for me Jessica.' He orders and I comply, so relieved to give in to the pressure built up inside me, writhing against his hand, so happy to finally have a part of him inside me. As my orgasm subsides, he pushes his fingers deeper before removing them and putting them in his own mouth to lick them clean.

ElizaGrey
ElizaGrey
270 Followers
12