Learning the Rules Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'You're absolutely right Jessica, very sweet indeed.' He smirks. 'Now then, sit on the edge of the bed. We've just time to put that pretty little mouth of yours to work again.' Reluctantly, I do as I'm told. I felt sure he was going to take his taste straight from my pussy, I want his mouth on me so badly, but the thought of getting mine on his cock again is a small consolation.

'To avoid any over enthusiasm, let's keep your hands out of the way this time.' He says, crossing to me with a length of red rope. 'Hands behind your back Jessica.' I do as I'm told and he deftly binds my wrists together, which I'm surprised to note, turns me on even more -- I've barely finished coming and I can feel my clit begging for attention again already.

'Perfect' he states with a smile, unzipping his fly and releasing his gorgeous semi hard cock. 'Now make your Master come.'

Eagerly, I take him between my lips and start sucking gently, increasing the pressure as I feel him quickly grow to full size.

He reaches forward and tugs the clips that are still pinching my nipples, making me suck harder and faster, relaxing my throat to take him right in.

He slaps each of my breasts in turn, toying with me, and I struggle to temper the orgasm building inside me. I concentrate on his cock, savouring every glorious inch as I feel his hands on the back of my head, pulling me against him rhythmically.

I feel him start to twitch and get ready to swallow his come, but it's not to be as he pulls out at the last second and directs his load across my face and my breasts.

'Beautiful.' He smiles, stepping back to admire his handiwork.

As he does, I catch sight of myself in the full-length mirror, bound, my hard nipples bright red and decorated with tiny gold clamps, flushed with desire and dripping in my Master's come.

The perfect little submissive, I muse to myself.

I should be appalled at my deviant state, but all I can think about is how much I want another orgasm of my own.

'Are you ready to come for me again Jessica?' He asks, reading my thoughts.

'Yes, please Master.' I breathe.

He crosses to me, holding a large blue vibrator.

'Open your legs.' He instructs. I immediately comply and he inches the massive toy into my pussy, stretching me, but easily since I'm so wet. 'Now squeeze your thighs together to hold that in place for me.' I follow his instructions and swallow a gasp of pleasure as my pussy clenches tight around the new toy. I hear a small click and practically convulse as he turns it on, starting the vibrations deep inside me. He pulls the chair from the dresser and sits himself opposite me.

'How does that feel Jessica?' He smiles.

'Heavenly Master.' I reply, desperate for him to untie me so I can work this monster in and out of myself like I wish he'd do with his cock.

'How about now?' He holds up a small remote control and presses a button, the vibrations change and the dildo's head starts revolving deep inside me.

'Oh, Master that's incredible!' I pant, please may I come for you now?'

'Not quite yet, Jessica.' he smiles, pressing the button again, and the rotations start moving in the opposite direction.

'Oh, Master please, please let me come!' I wail desperately, but he just shakes his head.

The rotations stop, and are replaced with a steady rhythmic pulsing, drumming right against my g-spot. I moan wantonly, not even bothering to ask again, knowing that each time I do he'll only make me wait longer. Instead, I try to focus on the feel of the plug in my ass, the bite of the clamps torturing my nipples, anything to keep myself away from the edge of my building climax. He keeps pressing the button and makes me go through the entire cycle three more times so that I'm moaning incoherently, struggling against my bonds and dripping shamelessly over his toy, lost in my own wanton desire.

'Come for me Jessica.' He orders eventually, his voice calm and low.

'Thank you, Master!' I scream, as the waves of pleasure crash through me at last, my come dripping down my clamped thighs while his is still dripping down my chin.

'Good girl Jessica.' He says, removing the vibrator and then the clips on my nipples, massaging them gently as the pain starts to subside.

He quickly unties my wrists and massages those too, though I wasn't bound especially tightly.

'Bend over Jessica.' He orders and I do, displaying my bottom so that he can remove my butt plug. 'The ensuite is just through there,' he starts, motioning to a door, 'I'll leave you to clean yourself up, I'll be waiting for you in the sitting room when you're done.' He smiles, brushing my cheek lightly with his thumb, then he's gone.

As I lay on the bed alone, naked, covered in spunk and still recovering from my own pleasure, I wonder if I can really see myself making a living doing this? Will every Master I serve make me feel this good? Or is Mr Swift just a an especially talented Dom? I have no idea. I pull myself up and head to the bathroom.

As I walk downstairs, freshly showered and re-dressed, I hear Crystal's voice,

'So, how's my girl doing?'- she's here? I peer into the sitting room and see only Mr Swift. I quickly realise he's got her on speakerphone and I hang back, listening.

'She's doing very well Crystal, very well indeed. You really do know how to spot potential.'

'Well, I did learn from the best Oliver!' Crystal gushes in reply.

'That's very kind. I must say though, she's embraced the basics very quickly - I think her limits will be even greater than you hoped.'

'Careful Oliver, sounds like you're getting attached - not thinking of keeping her for yourself, are you?' her tone is light, almost playful.

'Of course not, I'm semi-retired remember -- and that's not the life for her anyway. I'd certainly book her company on occasion though.' Mr Swift replies

'You think she'll take the job then?' she asks

'I hope so. She's very obedient, very open, very curious, asking all the right questions. I'll certainly enjoy the rest of the week at any rate!' Mr Swift concludes. I suddenly fear for how the rest of the week will pan out if he catches me eavesdropping, so I cough a little before entering the room to make my presence known.

'Anyway Crystal, you'll have to excuse me,' he continues, motioning for me to sit down, 'I must go and take care of making sure Miss Jessica gets home safely.' He finishes, smiling at me.

'Sorry, Mr Swift, I didn't know you were on the phone.' I start as he hangs up.

'Not a problem Jessica, transparency and trust remember?' He smiles, handing me a glass of wine which I accept gratefully.

'So does she check up on me after every session?' I ask, not sure if I'm overstepping the mark.

'She does, yes.' He replies amiably. 'She's a very good boss Jessica, if you decide to work for her, you'll be very well taken care of.'

'If?' I reply, taking a sip

'We're less than half way through your training, there's still every chance you might decide this isn't for you.' He explains

'I'm enjoying myself so far,' I reply,

'I'm pleased to hear that. As I told Crystal, you're a very good student.' He says with a smile

'Perhaps because I have such a good teacher.' I reply shyly.

'I hope you still feel that way at the end of the week!' he answers with a small smile.

'What did she mean about you keeping me for yourself?' the question's out before I realise, I just let him know I'd been listening. He doesn't react though, just answers,

'Crystal and I have been friends for many years -- since back when I had submissives live with me on a full-time basis.'

'Submissives, plural?' I ask, eyes widening, and he laughs,

'Only one at any one time, Jessica, but there were several girls over the years.' He smiles. 'That's not a life for you though. You're a bright, ambitious young woman. I can't see you being comfortable letting one man control your destiny on a permanent basis.'

'That's true, but I'm already very comfortable with you, Mr Swift.' I say honestly, and he takes a breath before replying,

'You're only just beginning to uncover your submissive desires, Jessica. It's completely natural to feel as though you want to embrace it entirely. I have the privilege of being the first man you have submitted to, so it's unsurprising you find yourself drawn to me. You feel safe giving me control because I've rewarded you with pleasure. You might feel quite differently by the time I've finished testing your limits.' He adds with a suggestive smile, and I return it, nodding,

'I guess there's a big difference between submitting for money and choosing it as a lifestyle.' I muse, chewing my bottom lip.

'Indeed. Working for Crystal, you would have the opportunity to explore your submissive urges, get paid handsomely for doing so, and set yourself up to do whatever else you wish.'

'I'd still see you though?' I ask, bashfully

'Yes, I would make sure to book you regularly, Jessica', he smiles at me kindly.

'I'd like that.' I reply.

'As would I. Now, let's get you home.'

[See you soon for chapter five! EG x]

12