Learning the Rules Ch. 11

Story Info
Jessica's last lesson with Mr Swift is the best one yet...
4k words
4.79
10.9k
10

Part 11 of the 11 part series

Updated 06/14/2023
Created 01/29/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ElizaGrey
ElizaGrey
272 Followers

[Hello kittens! Ready for the last chapter? ...Let's jump straight in then! EG x]

==================================================

Polite notice: this, is the last instalment of an eleven-chapter novella, which is a prequel to the first story I shared here -- Rules are made to be Broken -- it's a standalone story in its own right, but there's more context if you've read RAMTBB already.

Personally? I think the chapters are infinitely more enjoyable read in order, but I'm not here to police how you enjoy your smut!

Too busy to catch up? Here's where we're at:

Jessica, is finishing up her week of training to become a professional submissive. She has one more session with her teacher, Mr Swift, and she plans to enjoy every minute...

==================================================

The next morning, my bottom still smarts a little, but I just couldn't care less.

I wake up in the best mood, like everything is right with the world. Last night was the most decadent, hedonistic rush I've ever experienced in my life and I loved every minute of it.

Some tiny part of my brain is still trying to pipe up and tell me I should be ashamed, appalled, disgusted with myself, but it's being more and more drowned out by the much bigger part that's screaming about how good it all feels, and just how beneficial this completely ridiculous job could be to my life.

Anna and Tom have gone out for breakfast, but I'm much too energised and excitable to sit around at home on my own, so I decide to go for a walk.

I stop at a café for a takeaway latte and an almond croissant and start strolling aimlessly through a quieter part of town. It's so pretty around here, neat little rows of elegant town houses, and loads of greenery everywhere. I spot the entrance to a park and follow the path to find an empty bench under a huge oak tree.

Sipping my coffee and eating my croissant, throwing crumbs to a gathering posse of pigeons, I can't help thinking that every day could be like this if I start working for Crystal. £3000 a week would be £12,000 a month. I almost choke when I do the maths. I've barely earned that much in a year before now, let alone a month. It would be more than enough to get a place of my own, give Anna and Tom their space, have loads of time to write and mailshot publishers, and still be able to enjoy a coffee and a croissant whenever I feel like it.

Plus, I'd be able to keep having overwhelmingly fantastic orgasms like the ones I had last night, too. What's not to love? I finish off my coffee and toss the remains of my croissant to the birds.

As I drop my rubbish in a recycling bin, I realise that I've hardly given Andrew Clarke a second thought in the last week -- not even after that ugly confrontation when I went to get my things. Given my usual habit of overthinking everything, that's quite impressive. Submitting isn't just enjoyable, and potentially very lucrative, it's basically turning out to be free therapy, too. I feel more relaxed, more confident and surer of myself than I have in months. Which I know is the complete opposite of the submissive nature I've learned to nurture, but who am I to argue with the facts?

I start to head for home, deciding that I'm going to treat myself to a long hot bubble bath and a full on pamper session before I see Oliver tonight. We're starting earlier than usual so that I'll have time to go and see Crystal afterwards, which I actually feel more nervous about than being on stage last night. People keep telling me what an excellent boss she'll be, and Oliver has said the job's in the bag if I want it, but I just really hope I'll measure up to her impeccable standards.

As I stroll through the peaceful, picturesque streets, I notice the pretty townhouse on the corner has a "To Let" sign at the end of the path. I pause to look at which agency it's from.

'I can put in a good word, if you're interested.' A voice startles me from behind and I turn around to see a guy of about my age, gesturing at the sign.

'Sorry?' I reply, confused,

'It's just the ground floor though -- it's my mum's place, she's just had it converted into two flats and she's looking for a tenant for the bottom.' He gushes and I quickly catch up.

'Oh, I see.' I reply, nodding. 'Well, I'm not -- interested I mean, well not yet anyway, maybe soon though, I'm not sure.' Shit, now I'm gushing, it must be contagious.

'Right. Well, I'd be glad to take you in for a look around, if you'd like?' he carries on and I'm starting to feel like he's hitting on me. He's cute, but in that squeaky clean, living Ken doll sort of way, not my type at all. Besides, the last thing I need right now is to add dating to the whirlwind that is my life.

'Oh, that's really kind.' I tell him, 'But I'm actually in a bit of a rush.' I lie, smiling to cushion the blow. 'It was nice to meet you though,'

'Ryan.' He fills in the blank, still grinning brightly, 'Ryan Fredrickson. And you're...'

'Jessica.' I concede with another smile, 'Jessica Blake.'

'Well, Jessica Blake, come back and see me if you change your mind.' He says enthusiastically. I give him a little nod and get on my way.

As I walk, I look up the estate agent's website on my phone and scroll through the photos on the listing. Ryan's mum's downstairs flat is absolutely gorgeous. And technically, if my new job pans out, it'd be comfortably within my budget, too. I file the thought away for now.

* * * * *

I arrive at Oliver's house feeling a real mix of emotions. I'm still riding my good mood from this morning, and I'm excited to see him, as usual, but also a little sad that it'll be our last session. I remember what he said about booking me in the future though, and instantly feel a little brighter again.

'Jessica! Welcome, so good to see you.' Oliver greets me warmly and ushers me inside. 'So, have you come up with anything else you want to ask since last night?' he asks and I shake my head. He spent over an hour patiently answering my questions last night, when we got back here after the club, I genuinely don't think there's anything we haven't covered.

'Nope, nothing.' I smile brightly, 'You've been the best, most informative teacher a would-be submissive call girl could ask for.' I tell him and he smiles back,

'Well, I'm glad to hear it, because you have been an absolute dream student, and I'm very much looking forward to enjoying your company one more time before I have to start paying for the privilege.' He replies with a smirk that is altogether more carnal.

Upstairs, he strips me quickly and has me bend over the dresser.

'I intend to enjoy everything your delicious body has to offer, Jessica, so we'll begin by warming up your delightful ass.' He says, holding my black jewel-based butt plug.

'Yes, Master.' I reply, bending over a little further to give him easier access.

He slides the huge plug easily into my wet pussy, twisting it to and fro gently to make sure it's fully lubricated before letting the rounded tip glide back to my tightest little hole. He nudges just the tip past my opening and I moan softly, pushing back and inadvertently taking the whole plug deep inside me in one smooth stroke with a satisfied mewl of pleasure.

'Sorry, Master, I didn't mean to do that.' I say quickly on realising how very not submissive that wanton little display was.

'Oh, don't apologise, Jessica. It's a joy to see how eager your sweet little ass has become.' He smirks, working the large plug firmly in and out of my greedy little hole. 'Now, go and lie on the bed for me.' He orders, pressing the base of the plug firmly to make sure it's as deep as it can go.

I lie down in the middle of the bed and watch as he pulls his t-shirt over his head by the neck. I quickly close my eyes so that he doesn't see me admiring him, but judging by the trace of a smirk I notice before I do, I may have been too late.

'Hands above your head, Jessica.' He orders, and I obey, noticing the leather cuffs that are already looped around the middle spindle of the headboard. He quickly straps them around my wrists, effectively tethering me to the bed. He picks up the matching spreader bar, letting me see it before he cuffs my ankles in the same way. He pushes against the bar, making me bend my legs at the knee and open my pussy wider.

'Now, I can have you any way I please.' He teases, enjoying my look of confusion. He takes hold of the metal bar between my ankles in both his fists and rotates it sharply, flipping me with it, from flat on my back to on my knees, with my arms still cuffed above me. He flips me back the way I started and grins deviantly, as I pant breathlessly.

'You should remember, Jessica, that I told you this week was about me teaching you, not using your body for my own pleasure.' He starts, moving off the bed to look down on me as he unbuckles his belt. 'But you've been such a fast learner, that I've taught you all I can already.' He continues, removing his jeans and his underwear to reveal his thick, hard cock. 'So, for our last session, it would feel a little wasteful, not to just enjoy every inch of you, don't you think?' he asks casually, raising an eyebrow as he stands bearing down on me in all his delicious naked glory.

'Yes, Master.' I reply breathlessly, more eager than ever to give myself to him.

'I'm going to begin by enjoying how sweet you are, the way you should be tasted.' He says in a low, even growl as he moves to kneel between my legs. 'You may come, but I want to hear you thank me every time, understood?' he asks, splaying his fingers over my spread thighs.

'Yes, Master.' My voice is barely a whisper, but it's dripping in lust.

With no further warning, he puts his head between my legs and takes a long, slow lick of my wet slit and I moan in delight. He laps at my pussy over and over, the way his tongue glides against my folds is just perfection and I feel an orgasm building almost immediately. When the next luxurious stroke ends with his lips wrapping around my clit and sucking sweetly, it's game over. I come hard and loudly against his mouth, writhing in delight and pulling against my bonds.

'Oh, thank you, Master! Thank you for making me come so hard!' I wail as he continues to nibble on my over sensitised clit. I feel his fingers delve underneath me to take hold of the plug in my ass.

He starts working it in and out of me slowly, then flicking the tip of his tongue against my clit in time with the movement, quickly gathering pace until I'm bucking my hips to meet each stroke and wailing in pleasure and thanking him again for another explosive orgasm.

He stills the plug in my ass and turns his tongue's attention back to my increasingly wet slit. He probes me deeply, circling his tongue inside me with slow, sweeping strokes that are like nothing I've ever felt before. His hands move to grip my ass, pulling me to him and I'm soon rocking my hips in time, trying to take his talented tongue deeper and deeper as a third climax swells inside me. When it hits, it's so overwhelming I worry I might pass out. I feel myself squirt and hear him moan with desire against my pussy as he laps up everything I've got to give.

'Thank you Master, thank you thank you!' I sob as my body continues convulsing in sheer pleasure. He keeps licking me gently until I start to settle back into a regular breathing pattern, whimpering softly at his light touch. Eventually, he kneels up between my legs and licks his lips lasciviously.

'You really are delicious, Jessica.' He states plainly, smirking as he moves to straddle my body, his firm, muscular thighs spread either side of my outstretched arms, resting his hard length against my parted lips. 'But your Master would like to enjoy your mouth now.' He growls, and I gladly wrap my lips around his hard length, moaning softly as the way he has me positioned lets him slide straight into my throat with ease.

He starts to gently rock his hips, fucking my mouth and my throat at his own pace, kneeling up so that there's no pressure on any part of me other than in my mouth. He starts to move faster, claiming my throat a little more roughly, occasionally making me struggle for breath, holding himself at the deepest point to make me choke then sigh pleasurably when he allows the oxygen to flow again, reading my reactions flawlessly every time.

'You look so beautiful with your mouth full of my cock.' He muses to himself as he starts to move faster still, 'Would you like your Master to coat your throat with his come?' he teases and I nod as much as I can, moaning enthusiastically too. 'Good girl.' He growls, and with another firm thrust, he roars in satisfaction as he shoots rope after rope of hot spunk right down my throat. I swallow hungrily around his still hard length, cursing him for tying me up so that I can't paw at his gorgeous bare ass.

Once he's fully satisfied, he eases his cock out from between my lips and swings his leg over so that he's sitting to my left.

'You know,' he starts, trailing his fingertips down over the curve of my breast, 'when I took you on stage last night, you had everyone in that club utterly captivated.' He muses softly, 'Every Dom in the place wanted to be the one holding that wand.' He says, pinching my nipple hard enough to make me gasp

'Well, I bet every sub in the place wished it was them you were making squirm in delight, Master.' I reply coquettishly and he smirks.

'Having you tied down like this, I think I'd like a private viewing of your delighted squirming, Miss Blake.' He taunts, reaching underneath the bed and producing a black wand vibrator, identical to the one he used last night. My pussy clenches at the sight of it. 'But I think since you've already come at least three times, we'll skip straight to level seven and see how long you last.' He says, switching the vibrations on.

He starts at my cuffed wrists and works the wand down each of my outstretched arms in turn. With the vibrations at their highest setting, even the lightest touch has me quickly writhing in delight. When he moves it down my left side, over my waist, I'm squealing and twisting to try to escape it. When he glides it across my spread thighs, I relax, opening them wider and embracing the deep, intimate pleasure it brings. When he works the toy over my nipples, in a figure of eight pattern so that each one gets the same rhythm of pleasure and relief, I start panting hard, unsure how much more I can take. And when he finally glides it down over my ribcage, skims my midriff and comes to rest lightly against my mound, I'm begging him for mercy.

'Oh Master, please! Please let me come for you, it's too much!' I wail, but he's relentless,

'Too much? Shall I stop?' he taunts, taking the toy away altogether

'No! Oh, please Master, please make me come for you, I need to!'

'You need to?' he mimics, putting the vibrator back against my clit and pressing a little harder, rotating it in tiny circles that drive me wild.

'Yes!' I sob, 'Please!' I whine frustratedly, but I'm loving every moment of his torture.

'Shall I count you down?' he croons, circling my clit faster,

'Yes! Yes please, Master.' I cry gratefully,

'Alright. Five.' He holds the wand steady above my clit, so it's just barely touching me, 'Four,' he applies just a little pressure, 'Three,' he presses more firmly and I cry out, closer than ever to my limit, 'Two,' he starts firmly circling my throbbing clit again, 'One.' My scream is equal parts pure pent-up relief and utter satisfaction as I writhe against the sheets wantonly.

He gives me a few minutes to recover before I hear him say,

'I'm not finished with my favourite student just yet.' I open my eyes and find him back between my legs. His thick length is gloriously hard again, and already sheathed in rubber. He wraps both his fists around the metal bar between my ankles and effortlessly flips me onto my front so that I'm on my knees with my ass in the air.

'Perfect.' He states, landing a solitary hard spank on my right cheek.

He eases himself into my wet pussy with one firm stroke and I almost come again immediately. The feel of him, hot and hard and stretching me open after so much external teasing is exactly what I need. With the large plug still buried in my ass too, I feel ready to burst. It's overwhelming, but divine. My moans of pleasure get louder as he gathers pace, fucking me harder and deeper with each stroke, his strong hands firm on my waist.

'Come for me again, Jessica.' He growls, 'Let me feel you come undone, tight around my cock.' His words are music to my ears. I let myself get lost in his powerful ownership and the urgent pleasure he's throwing at me and start to freefall. He gets his wish too, my pussy clenches tight around his hard length, over and over as my climax rolls through me.

'Good girl.' He praises while he continues to fuck me through my release. 'I'm sure you can manage one more though.' He adds, starting to ease the plug in and out of my ass.

Before I can even process what's happening, the plug is gone and he's replaced it with his hard dick, fucking my grateful little ass with the same power and urgency he just fucked my pussy. He reaches round to find my clit and starts pinching it gently, urging another orgasm to swell and I cry out in delight,

'Oh, Master that feels so good! I love it when you fuck my ass!' I wail wantonly

'Then let me hear how much.' He replies in a soft roar, circling my clit with the tip of his finger now, driving me wild from every direction.

Moments later, I'm coming hard again, while he continues to claim my ass with deep, delicious strokes. I'm so lost in my own orgasm that I don't realise straight away that he's coming too, then I feel him still, buried to the hilt in my tightest hole, his chest pressed against my back, breathing hard.

When we've both got our breathing back under control, he eases out of me softly, flips me over so that I'm on my back again and starts to uncuff my ankles. When my legs are free, he reaches up to release my wrists and gently pulls me to sit between his legs so that he can massage my stretched shoulders.

'You really have been the perfect student, Miss Blake.' He muses as he finishes up and we sit side by side.

'I had a really good teacher.' I reply with a smile, 'And I finally got to see him naked.' I add in a whisper with a giggle

'Indeed, you did. That generally doesn't happen when I'm teaching.' He tells me, stepping back into his jeans while I admire his firm ass.

'Really?' I ask, a little surprised.

'It's generally easier to Dominate a beginner submissive when they're the only one who's nude.' He explains with a smile. 'Consider it an end of term treat for being such an A+ student.' He adds with a smirk and I blush. 'Same goes for this.' He continues, producing an elegant embossed business card and handing it to me. There's just his name on one side, and a mobile phone number on the other. 'If you ever need anything, Jessica -- work related or otherwise, never hesitate to contact me, alright?' he says seriously, looking down at me.

'I won't. Thank you.' I reply softly, feeling genuinely touched by the gesture.

'Good girl. He says, grazing the back of his knuckles lightly against my cheek.

'Right. I'll leave you to shower, then I'll drive you over to Crystal's office, yes?' I nod confidently.

'Sounds like a plan.'

* * * * *

When Oliver parks his car outside Crystal's building, I find it hard to believe that it's only been a week since I was last here. It has been a hell of a week though.

I've learned a lot -- not just about the BDSM world, about myself, too. I've had my limits tested to extremes and found that I'm capable of things I had no idea about. I've experienced exceptional pleasure in things I never would have thought possible, and had some of the most incredible orgasms of my life.

ElizaGrey
ElizaGrey
272 Followers
12