Learning the Rules Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

More importantly though, I've found an opportunity that's going to help me live the life I want, on my own terms.

'So,' I start, unclipping my seatbelt and turning to face him, 'I guess this is goodbye?' he shakes his head with a smile,

'Never. Just an au-revoir until next time.' He replies, taking my hand and kissing it lightly

'I like that better.' I nod. 'Thank you, again, Oliver. This week has been...' I trail off, struggling for the words to describe it, '...the best kind of eye-opening rollercoaster.' I decide and he smiles,

'You are most welcome, Jessica. It's been an honour to help open your eyes.'

I watch Oliver's car drive off and turn to face the familiar glass double doors that lead to Crystal's office.

There's none of the indecision I felt the last time I stood here, only excitement about the new life I'm going to build for myself.

The one that I'm going to be 100% in charge of. Well, other than when I'm willingly submitting to a client's every whim.

I take a deep breath and walk straight in.

The End.

==================================================

[And now you know how Jessica became Amber! I hope you've enjoyed this little origin story?

If you haven't already read the first story I shared here, Rules are Made to be Broken, I hope this might have inspired you to give it a whirl?

And, to everyone asking if there will be another story between this one & RAMTBB, with more Oliver & Citrine - the honest answer, is I'm not sure!!

I never really planned to write a prequel, much less another "Amber Years" volume - my story was always about Jessica & Sam - it was odd enough writing this one without him!

BUT! I admit, I have ended up being very fond of Mr Swift & Carly too, so never say never!

(I'm busy right now working on the original trilogy from Sam's POV though, so it might be a while unless something goes viral & I can promote smutty writing to more than a side hustle around my day job! ;)

Thanks so, so much for all your comments and messages throughout -- I love your enthusiasm, and I'm so grateful for your support!

Promise I'll be back with a new smutty treat for you soon ;) ...

EG x]

12