All Comments on 'Learning the Rules Ch. 11'

by ElizaGrey

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

👏👏👏 Bravo!

This was a real joy from start to end & I can't wait to see what you come up with next!

(I've bought the Sam version of RAMTBB to keep me busy for now - it's somehow even hotter to read it from his POV! 🔥

Jen X

EGRIEGRIabout 1 year ago

I enjoyed the ending chapter as much as all the others. A nice repeated level of grit writing and an interesting story. Your concluding remarks are somewhat lost on me not having read the 29 chapters of RMTBB. I am not sure how Ryan Fredericton and Andrew Clarke will fit in the follow on but with 29 chapters there is plenty of room for additional intrigue. Five stars and on we go to the life of Amber.

EGRI

pennyrose123pennyrose123about 1 year ago

Absolute FIRE from start to finish.

LOVED getting to know Jessica better, and I'm definitely sliding straight in to a re-read of Rules are made to be broken!

Can't wait to see what you'll treat us to next!

Thank you for the great smut!! X

BrattyBellaBrattyBellaabout 1 year ago

Your stories ALWAYS leave me wanting more.

This was fantastic, thank you!!

cmj711cmj711about 1 year ago

Very enjoyable, your style is erotic & sensual, thank you!

ElizaGreyElizaGreyabout 1 year agoAuthor

Jen - Thank you!! ...Glad you're enjoying the Sam version too - it was a LOT of fun to write!

EGRI - thank you so much for all your comments & enthusiasm throughout - I really appreciate it & I'm so pleased you enjoyed it!

pennyrose123 - thank YOU for reading! Please you enjoyed learning more about Jess :)

Bratty Bella - that's so nice of you to say, thank you!

cmj711 - thanks so much! I'm glad you've enjoyed it :)

EG x

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Thank you for these fantastic additional chapters of Jessicas whereabouts and how she was taught to submit. It was purely a pleasure to read (both this and RAMTBB).

/SnS

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

This story is dreamy and well written. I can't wait to keep reading the rest of your stories.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Hello Eliza, just discovered your erotically stimulating writing creation . Loved your work, the caring BDSM community guys and gals. Look forward to spending more time with you and your writing. You might enjoy learning about the erotic jewelry of Sylvie Monthule.

A new fan in the US

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Eliza (from 'My Fair Lady'?) Of all the Literotica stories I have read over the last ten or so years, 'Learning the Rules' outclasses them all. I very much applaud your authorship skills.

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

Hi Eliza I just finished both of your stories and they are the best that I have read on Literotica hands

Thank you so very much for the high quality story telling

Plenty of tension between the characters not just mindless coupling

I hope you continue writing and I wish you all the success in the world

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userElizaGrey@ElizaGrey
Sassy, smutty, kink-filled stories to spice up your day... or night ;) Read all the stories I've shared here? Find more of my work on Amazon: https://amzn.to/3kXGYxF ;) For more about me, keep scrolling! ...EG x ========================================================== [Le...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES