Learning to Cum: Pt. 01-02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My body was exhausted, and so was my mind. He untied my restraints, taking his time to massage my limbs as they relaxed. He finished with removing my blindfold.

I blinked my eyes until they focused on his, an unrelenting but somehow gentle stare. "I am so proud of you, this is going to be so much fun," he said with a smirk.

That moment, that smirk- was what got me. I was his, as long as he would teach me. I had never been so indulged, so understood. I had had some great sex in my life, but nothing with that level of dedication to my pleasure. He was clearly invested in me- in what made me tick, in what I needed, wanted- and I was along for the ride. I wasn't overthinking it, I wasn't self-conscious. I kissed him deeply, hoping to communicate my gratitude with my tongue.

I was ready to let it feel good- whatever came next.

12