Learning to Love Myself Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The blonde came out soon after we did, but I didn’t pay too much attention to her. She was taller than me but not as tall as Angel, had a good body, and seemed to know what she was dong in the water. That’s about all I noticed. Other than that, her companion kept trying not to stare at us the entire time.

We swam for about an hour and Angel did even better than she had that morning. We climbed out of the pool right in front of where the guy was sitting at pool’s edge waiting on his girl to finish whatever laps she was swimming, and I heard Angel snort quietly. As we walked back into the locker room, she started to giggle though.

“What is it?” I asked.

“Stick your head back out and take a look at that guy really quick!” she whispered.

So I leaned around the corner of the locker room passage and saw what she was talking about. The guy was pitching a serious tent in his baggy trunks. I looked wide-eyed at Angel and giggled myself.

“I think we’re responsible for that!” she whispered and started to get undressed.

Just then the blonde walked in and scowled at the both of us on her way to her locker. Angel and I stifled our giggles and finished undressing for the shower. The blonde watched us out of the corner of her eye as she peeled off her suit as well. I saw her eyebrows go up as she appraised our big natural curves and looked down at her own breasts in comparison. There was certainly nothing wrong with her shape, but her scowl deepened.

Angel dropped her suit in the spinner and headed into the shower, but I delayed for a minute. I don’t know why, but for some reason I felt the need to say, “You’re a lucky woman.”

“Why is that?” she said, and covered herself up as she turned to look at me directly. I felt her eyes come to rest on my breasts then rise to my face.

“You’re boyfriend looks to be pretty impressive.”

She blushed and then looked like she wanted to tell me off, “Yeah, well if he could just keep his eyes from wandering…”

“Hey, look at it this way,” I interrupted, “at least you get to keep him… and enjoy all that he possesses.”Relax girl, I thought,I’m not trying to steal him.

She got my drift and lifted her chin proudly, “And between you and me, that’s quite a lot.”

“Good for you!” I winked and followed Angel into the shower.

She finished quickly and stayed close by while I showered, so I didn’t have a chance to make myself cum.Dammit! I was about to burst. One thing I hadn’t counted on when I moved in with Angel was that I’d spend every single moment with her on the weekends. If I didn’t find some private time to masturbate soon, I was going to lose my mind.

When we left the shower stalls, the blonde was gone. I guess she was just changing and not showering. Since we were alone, I told Angel what I’d said to her.

“That was kind of you,” she said. “You didn’t have to do that, but it sounds like it made her feel better.”

“That’s the first time I’ve ever been conscious of intimidating another girl,” I said as we left the locker room and walked toward the exit. “You must be rubbing off on me, because I felt for her and wanted her not to worry. I just said the first thing that came to mind.”

“You were right though, and it seemed to work. That guy did look like he was hiding a lot in those shorts didn’t he? It almost makes me miss Jimmy a little.”

I looked over at her and saw that she was smirking. “Make sure to tell me about that later,” I said. “I’ll trade you a story about the inside of the men’s locker room.”

“Deal!” she said as we got into the car. “Say, did you notice that girl was a natural blonde?”

*****

We got home about ten o’clock, which doesn’t sound late for a Saturday night until you figure in that we got up at 5:30 that morning, swam twice, shopped, did homework, and hosted a dinner party. It had been a full day, and that means that we left a trail of clothes from the front door to the bedroom, into the bathroom for clean teeth and empty bladders, and naked on our beds in short order. There was no plan to set an alarm because I always take Sunday’s off from swimming to give my muscles a rest. The only thing we had to get up for the next morning was homework, and well -- to hell with getting up early just for that.

I stretched my tired body on the bed and watched my stiff nipples quiver as my arms reached over my head. It felt really good to lie down again.

“So,” I prompted, “tell me about Jimmy -- I mean apart from the fact that he was a cheating asshole.”

Angel was lying on her side watching me stretch. One arm was draped loosely across her hip and the other pillowed her head. She looked like a painter’s vision -- all soft curves, shadows, and sensuous fullness.

“That pretty much sums him up, but he was really good to me some of the time. You have to remember that Jimmy was only the second boy I’d ever had sex with, and the first was brief and not very good. Anyway, he had this awesome penis.”

“Cock,” I corrected.

“Oh yeah, I forgot my uninhibited vocabulary. Okay he had an awesomecock.”

“That’s better.”

“It sounds stupid when I say it though. It sounds a lot more natural when you say it,” complained Angel.

“You’re just not used to it,” I reasoned. “You’ll get the hang of it. Anyway, what was awesome about it?”

“Compared to Jason’s -- that’s the boy who was my first -- it was really big.”

“Like how big?” I asked, my excitement beginning to rise.

Angel held her hand up and pointed to a spot on her wrist. “From the tip of my fingers to here,” she illustrated, “and it had a really big head. It was like it had a fat little helmet. Honestly it looked kind of funny, but I kind of think they all do, don’t you?”

“Well, my experience is kind of limited.”

“Oh I’m sorry,” Angel said and winced, “I forgot.”

“No it’s okay. I’ve actually seen a few, but never actually um… handled any,” I explained.

“Well let me tell you from my limited experience, his was a good one,” Angel continued. “When he would first put it inside me -- in my pussy, it was like I would have to stretch to fit him, and then the head of his cock would suddenly pop in. I could feel the crown of his helmet rub all along the narrow part of my passage when he pushed into me and then drag all along it again as he pulled back out.

“I think that was what was so good about it,” Angel continued. “It wasn’t his size so much -- though that did feel good -- it was his texture. The shaft of his cock was really veiny and the big knob on the end just felt so good sliding in and out of me. His length just meant that there was more to slide. The first time he put it in me, I was scared that I couldn’t take it all. Even after we had been together a while, it was still too much sometimes. Most of the time though it felt sooooo good to be filled with him.”

Her voice was taking on a slightly manic tone which told me she was getting progressively more excited as she went. I could plainly see that the brown gumdrops on her breasts were standing at attention. She was also absently caressing her firm belly with her free hand and slightly squeezing her thighs together. I was rapidly heating up as well. I had been so horny for so long that it didn’t take much to make me wet. I could feel my face flushing, and my breasts were starting to feel tight.

“Keep going,” I prodded. “What else did it feel like? What else did you do?”

“I used to love it when he would shoot inside me,” Angel continued. “I could feel his cock swell like it was building up and then I could feel it pulse when he let it go. I used to try to squeeze him tight with my pussy when he was shooting. He really liked it when I would tighten down on him.”

“What did his cum feel like inside you?”

Angel shook her head, “I always insisted that we use a condom, so I didn’t actually feel his... cum. I could definitely feel his cock pulse when it happened though.”

“What else did you do?”

“Well he liked to lick my pussy a lot. I really liked that, especially when he would take his time. Carlos never wanted to do that for me, but Jimmy would spend an hour down there just making me cum over and over and over. Jimmy would also spend a lot of time on my breasts. He could almost make me cum by sucking on my nipples.” Angel quickly brushed her fingertips across her hard buds, as if to illustrate. It looked almost like she was just gesturing at her nipples, but I didn’t miss the shudder that went through her.

“Did you ever suck on him? I mean his cock?” I asked shamelessly.

“Sometimes. I made him cum in my mouth a few times too. Don’t make that face -- it's not as bad as it sounds. He was kind of rough with me when I would suck his cock, so I didn’t do it very much.”

“Rough how?” I asked.

“He used to push on my head and pull me by the hair. I would choke sometimes because he’d try to force himself into my throat. He was… he was just rough, so I didn’t do it too often.”

“Sorry, I didn’t mean to bring up bad stuff. What other good things did you do with him?”

“Yeah, sorry. It’s easy to forget that even some of the good stuff was not so good with Jimmy. Anyway, we did do some unusual things that were pretty good.” Angel said, and continued to absently caress her belly. I could see a little flush rising in her face as well.

“Like what, like what? I have to live vicariously through you so gimme details!” I joked.

Angle laughed, “Well Jimmy always wanted to try different things. In retrospect, I guess I was like a big sex toy for him. That’s probably why he cheated so much, you know? He just wanted to try out other toys. He always said the other girls didn’t mean anything to him, and he was probably telling the truth. They were just sex toys, and maybe so was I.

“Anyway, he always wanted to try putting himself in.. in my butt. I flat told him ‘no’ on that, but he never gave up hope. I did feel good when he’d touch me there, but sometimes he’d get aggressive and try to force himself. That never went well.

“What was really good though was when he would get my breasts all wet, and I’d squeeze his cock between them. Heloved that and would just pump his hips like a madman until he came all over me. Really, don’t make that face -- it's not as bad as it sounds. I always fell so powerful when we’d do that.”

I didn’t understand what she meant, and it must have showed on my face. She elaborated.

“I mean my breasts are kind of my defining thing, and to see the kind of power they had over him was really sexy and fulfilling. He just couldn’t resist me. No matter how cool or in control he tried to be, all I had to do was wrap these big mamas around his cock and he’d cum in two minutes. Him on top, me on top, facing this way, facing that way -- it didn’t matter. Italways worked andalways reduced him to putty.”

“I think I’ve of heard of that,” I admitted. “Does it feel good to you?”

“Yeah it does, but it’s not something I’d have an orgasm from. Having him pump between them was really sexy and stimulating, but it’s more the fulfillment of being in the driver’s seat, so to speak. Like seeing how much I could turn him on and make him lose control. As much of a jerk as he was, I always wanted to please him.”

“Wow,” I said and squeezed my breasts together with my hands, looking at the tight place between them. “I’ll have to try that someday, if I ever meet a guy I want to let near me.”

Angel watched me intently as I mashed my breasts together and continued, “I bet you’ll have as much success as I did. I introduced Carlos to the idea and he couldn’t get enough of it either. It was different with him because he had a smaller cock than Jimmy, but he always came really quickly too.”

I released my breasts and tried to nonchalantly caress my nipples as I did so. I was aching so badly to touch myself, and felt like I was going to die if we didn’t stop talking about sex. On the other hand I was so heightened by the tension and the hormone rush, that I didn’twant to stop. I was positively high with excitement, and enjoying every single minute of the buzz.

“What was Carlos’ cock like?”

“About like this,” Angel illustrated similarly by pointing to a spot on her palm. “From the tips of my fingers to here, and I could get my hand around it easily.”

“Wow, that’s a lot smaller than Jimmy!”

“Yeah, and I think Carlos knew that -- despite the fact that I never told him. I think that he and Jimmy knew each other as freshmen, and Carlos always acted intimidated by the knowledge that Jimmy and I had been together sexually.”

“I imagine he didn’t fill you up nearly as much as Jimmy did.”

“Of course not, but there’s more to sex than that. I don’t think Carlos ever got that through his little brain though.”

“Was anything good about sex with Carlos?”

“Up until the end it was all good. After Jimmy, Carlos was really easy to handle. He fit in my mouth or pussy so easily that I think he was insulted. I guess guys like to feel big and powerful too, and he just didn’t have that effect on me. Everything we did felt really good, but I guess his ego wasn’t getting what it wanted, and that ego was a big part of him. I didn’t tell you, but he hit me when we had our big breakup fight.”

“No! He didn’t!”

Angel nodded, “That’s what started it. We were having sex at the time. I was on my hands and knees and he was doing it to me from behind. I hadn’t had an orgasm yet, and he was getting frustrated because it was taking me a while to get there. So he cuffed me on the back of the head and called me ugly names.”

“Holy shit! What did you do?”

“I got away from him really quick, that’s what! He apologized a lot, but I just got dressed in a hurry and wanted to leave. That’s when we had the big blow up, and he said all those horrible things about me and told me he wanted to be with another girl.”

“I’m so sorry that happened to you, Angel,” I said. I desperately wanted to turn the conversation to happier things. “I didn’t mean to make you go through all that again. I just wanted to hear about the good things you’ve done that I haven’t experienced yet.”

“It’s okay,” Angel said and flashed that incredible smile at me. “Talking about it is supposed to help isn’t it? I guess I just have a lot of bitterness that I need to deal with. Anyway, let’s talk about something happier. Tell me what you were going to tell me. Something about the men’s locker room?”

“You bet,” I said, eager to bring the tone of the conversation up, “you’ll like this.”

Angel brightened immediately, “Well… tell!”

“This only happened a couple of months ago, right before I left home. I had made this list of things I wanted to do before moving away, and one was to try to spy on a guy in the men’s locker room at the pool where I used to swim.”

“Who was he?”

“Oh, it was no one in particular. I just wanted to see if I could see a real man naked. I never had before, and I figured I was leaving town anyway if I got caught.”

Angel nodded, “That makes sense, so what happened?”

“I figured out how to lock myself inside one of the metal lockers and still be able to see though the little vent slats well enough to see the men’s shower and changing area. Then one evening I went at an unusual time and secreted myself inside the locker when nobody was looking.”

“How exciting! Were you scared?”

I could definitely feel that I had turned the energy of the conversation around, so I continued, “You have no idea how scared I was, but only because I really hadn’t thought things through before I locked myself in. I had no idea how long I would have to wait or how I would know if the coast was clear to sneak out. I also neglected to go to the bathroom, so within ten minutes I really had to pee.”

Angel laughed, “That always used to happen to me when I’d play hide and seek with my cousins when we were little. Anyway, what happened? Did you see a naked man?”

“Actually I hit the jackpot and saw three pretty hot college boys. They were competitive swimmers, so they were in really good shape – tight, tight, tight asses.”

“Did you see…everything?”

I nodded and shuddered with excitement. Angel noticed.

“Are you okay?”

“Yeah,” I responded somewhat sheepishly, “it’s a hot memory.”

“Well quit stalling and tell me then!”

“Well they all got undressed at their lockers. That meant that they were facing away from me, so the first thing I saw was their tight asses. Then they all turned around, and I have to say that I was disappointed by their cocks. It didn’t occur to me until later that getting out of the pool would have made them cold and being squeezed into tight swimsuits would have compressed them. At the time though, I was not impressed by the three shriveled little cocks I saw in front of me, but then they all went into the shower and everything changed.

“The hot water warmed them up and all three of their cocks got bigger and their balls loosened up. They looked really sexy with the soap running off their tight bodies and the way they would handle their cocks and balls when they washed themselves. Then they started talking about this girl that one of the guys (the one closest to my locker) had a crush on and how they’d all like to… like to fuck her. One of the other two guys talked about wrapping her tits around his cock and the third said he’d like to fuck her from behind while the first guy fucked her tits. Now that I know more about that from you, it’s even wilder to think about.”

My pussy was really wet and hot from the memory of my three oblivious swimmer boys, and my brain was starting to buzz again. Likewise as my brain drowned in hormones, so my tongue was running amok with the F-word. Angel didn’t seem to mind though, and seemed as excited as I was.

“What was really awesome though is that this really turned on the guy with the crush, and he got this massive hard on. He was really embarrassed, but the other guys told him not to be since he had the biggest cock anyway. Then both the other guys got hard too and they compared. One of them stroked himself to make it hard too, and that was really hot to watch.”

“What were they all like?” Angle asked, somewhat breathlessly.

“Those are the only three cocks I’ve ever seen in real life, so I don’t really know how they would compare to anything other than each other,” I admitted. “The two smaller guys were about the same. The guy that stroked himself covered most of his length when he wrapped his hand around it if that helps give you an idea of the size. The third guy, with the biggest cock, was maybe almost half again as large as the other two. It looked really big though, and the water just danced off of it as it stuck out and throbbed.”

“He sounds to be about the same size as Jimmy -- maybe like he could have wrapped both hands around it side by side?”

“Yeah, actually that happened next,” I continued. “They all stayed hard for the rest of the time they were in the shower and the biggest guy ended up right in front of my locker to dry off when they came out. He faced a different way from the other guys and jacked on his cock when he thought they weren’t looking. At one point he did wrap both hands tight around it and the head still poked out. He was only ten feet from me so it was really exciting. His balls would swing as he moved his hands up and down his shaft.”

Angel gave a slight moan, “It actually sounds like he was a little bigger then Jimmy even. That girl really must turn him on. Did you know her?”

“Actually yes,” I blushed. “She’s me.”

“You vixen!” Angel purred. “Making the college boys lust after you. Did you know it before then?”

“No I didn’t,” I said and grinned, “and even now I’m not sure how to feel about it. They always used to make fun of me at that pool for having big breasts, and they used to call me ‘Moses’.”

“Moses? Why?”