Learning to Serve: A little party

Story Info
Scott is the center of attention.
7.2k words
4.37
7.9k
4

Part 10 of the 14 part series

Updated 04/23/2024
Created 03/07/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Joan awoke, approached her bound slave, and released him from his bonds. Scott immediately dropped to his knees, followed her to the bed, and dutifully serviced his Mistress's pussy. Uncharacteristically, Joan spoke.

"My pet, plan on another long weekend as you will be released on Monday morning again. I have some very special plans for you that need to be executed on Saturday and Sunday."

Scott listened, continuing to lick her pussy, drawing two orgasms out of his Owner. After the second orgasm, she placed the heel of her right foot on his left shoulder and pushed him away.

"I expect you will be here on Saturday, no later than two my dear. Now leave immediately, dress outside."

Each small change, designed to humiliate, degrade, or belittle Scott filled him with confusion and excitement. Dressing outside the sliding glass door in the cool morning air, Scott felt alive, exhilarated, and rock hard. Driving home, images of cleaning Dean, Joan beating him, and Sarah stroking his cock on the outside of his sweatpants blitzed his mind as he unconsciously rubbed his cock through his pants.

__________

Sarah didn't call until eleven Thursday night. Scott asked her if she knew what was going on this weekend, but she was unaware. Actually, she was going to the shore with friends and would be away this weekend. She reassured Scott that she was thinking of him and could not wait to feel his hot, thick cock deep inside of her. Scott smiled and thanked her for her kind words, wishing her a good time at the shore, dreading what Joan may have in store for him.

---------------

After working out on Saturday morning, Scott was less edgy, but the closer to noon, the more agitated he became. He called Joan, but only got the answering machine. He was still amped up and had no obligations, so he went over to her house at 11. She was not home. He parked in the driveway, entered through the back gate, stripped his clothes and kneeled in a resting position, his ass on his calves, head bowed, arms resting on his thighs with palms up. Joan opened the sliding glass door to her room two hours later.

"HMMMM, my pet, you are an eager one, why are you so early?"

"MIstress, I have thought about nothing but serving you and can only imagine what you may have in store for me. You have pushed my limits and I yearn for more of it. I want you to take me as far as you think I deserve."

Joan smirked, attached a leash to Scott's collar, and led him to the foot of the bed. Hiking up her dress and sitting on the edge of the bed, she fisted the back of Scott's head and guided him to her crotch, pantiless and dripping already. Scott licked her as a matter of habit, and also because he yearned to please his mistress. Additionally, there was an ironic feeling inside of him that as he pleasured Joan, he in some way was connecting with Sarah. It was irrational, it was stupid, and it made no sense, but as he ate out his Mistress, he was thinking of his lover, her daughter, Sarah. Sarah, who was down at the shore, Sarah who was having fun like a 20 something, Sarah, who was hot, beautiful and a great fuck, Sarah, who may be with someone else the entire time, Sarah, the girl he ultimately loved, but had not professed that to her. Sarah, the daughter of his Dominatrix.

Scott was roused from his reveries by the squeeze of Joan's thighs on the side of his head as she orgasmed strongly, letting out an AAAAAAAAHHHHHHH, YEEEEESSSSS!, forcing her pet's face harder against her crotch, grinding out her prolonged orgasm. As her tremors subsided, Scott continued to lap at her juicy folds, avoiding her clit, but cleaning all of her escaping juices.

"Fuck pet, I love your tongue. Your skills are outstanding, but now I need that cock. I know you realize that I love Dean and he fucks quite well, but nothing compares to the cock I own. Get up here and give me a proper fucking."

"MIstress, may I fuck you how I desire? Or should I be reserved?"

"No, pet, I want you to fuck me, possess my body, do it however you desire, no restrictions."

Scott leaped up on the bed, grabbed Joan's hips and flipped her over on her stomach. His cock immediately entered her dripping pussy. UUUHHHHHHHH, escaped her lips as Scott pulled her hips toward him, impaling her on his rock hard cock. Scott pounded Joan, fueled by humiliation, denial, and debasement. He pounded her with long, hard strokes, fisting her hair, lifting her face off the bed. Joan delighted in the knowledge that her harsh treatment of Scott pushed him to be so forceful and animalistic. Scott pushed down on the small of Joan's back, moved his legs outside of her legs and began to jackhammer into Joan hard and fast. Scott was fucking her with a vengeance, half in fury, half in lust, pounding down mercilessly, driving down into his Mistress in a frantic attempt to restore some balance in the dynamic. So focused on subjecting Joan to his will, the thought of cumming did not occur to him.

Joan cried out, "OOOOOOOOOHHHHHH, AAAAHHHHHHH, FUCK YEA, GIVE ME THAT BIG FAT COCK, YES, YES, YES, FUCK YES, FUCK ME HARD, FUCK ME LIKE A REAL MAN FUCKS. UUUHHHH, UUUHHHH, UUUUHHHHHHHHHHHHH."

Joan's body fell limp as her head buzzed with a numbing sensation. Her panting was at a measured level but still quick. Scott stopped immediately, cock still rock hard and deep inside of her, but his only reaction was to snuggle against Joan's back, holding her firmly as her breath regained normalcy. Being on top, fucking again, instead of serving felt good, but it did no feel right. He fucked her like she wanted, his Mistress satisfied, but Scott was confused. He did not cum, did not fill her up, did not think of orgasming. He did as instructed and fucked her hard, but she did not instruct him to cum and he did not. Wide-eyed and apprehensive, Scott waited for instruction. Finally, Joan spoke.

"My pet, you are an outstanding lover, but you may be an even better servant. Most men would have exploded inside of me, painting the insides of my pussy with his seed, but you held back. I am very proud of you for not cumming without my permission. You have learned a great deal and will be rewarded for your behavior. But for now, I need you back in your rightful place."

Joan's simple words placed Scott back in slave mode. At the side of her bed he kneeled in Nadu position, ass back on his knees, palms face up on his legs, back straight, and head bowed. Joan placed a ball gag in his mouth, blindfold on and then cuffed his left wrist, pulling it behind his back as Scott instinctively followed with the other so that she could secure him.

---------------

Scott, now kneeling next to the island in the kitchen, heard Joan greet Dean at the front door. There was a prolonged kiss, giggle from Joan, and then a zipper, slurping sounds, and an immediate moan from Dean. As Joan sucked Dean's cock, jealousy overtook Scott as he reminisced about driving in his truck, Joan bobbing up and down on his cock, sucking, slurping, relishing every inch of his cock, now her cock, a cock that she used for her own pleasure now; no longer sucking it, no longer swallowing his cum, no longer making him feel special. Scott was brought out of his daydream by the grunting of Dean as he no doubt was cumming down Joan's throat. After an, AAAAHHHHHHHH from Dean, there was an awkward silence. Scott felt Joan's hand on the back of his head removing the ball gag. Tilting Scott's head back, she placed her lips on his and pinched his nose. When Scott opened his mouth, Joan released Dean's cum into his mouth, unclenched his nose, and French kissed her slave.

"I thought you deserved a little treat, now swallow it all."

Joan then led Dean over to Scott and placed the tip of Dean's deflated cock at his lips.

"It is clean up time my dear. Clean up my fiancee, so that there is no remnant of cum around. Oh, and how do you like the reward you received for good behavior?" she said, giggling as she admired how she had taken such a womanizing young stud and transformed him into a subservient slave whose purpose was to serve her every whim.

As Scott's head bobbed up and down on Dean's cock, licking, slurping, and swallowing, Joan opened a bottle of wine and poured two glasses. Scott meanwhile, although humiliated and debased again, had an ever present excitement that permeated his body. Still wondering what was in store for him this weekend, he dutifully licked Dean clean, not wanting to receive any type of discipline from his increasingly sadistic Mistress. Dean pulled his cock out, grabbing his glass of wine and Scott's leash, leading Scott to the bedroom. Joan followed in turn and soon Dean and Joan were on the bed making love as the slave kneeled at the foot of the bed. Dean slowed his pace and then pulled out of Joan. Joan looked at him in a quizzical manner as Dean began to speak.

"Joan, I know tonight will help us answer many questions about keeping your slave or possibly finding a replacement. Since this is the case, then we need to make an informed decision."

With that, Dean slid off the bed, pulled Scott's blindfold off and led him by the leash on the bed and kneeling in front of Joan.

"WORSHIP," was the only command and Scott began licking and lapping at Joan's thoroughly used pussy, Joan holding him there with a short, taut leash. Meanwhile, Dean moved behind Scott on the bed, removed his anal plug, and inserted first one and then two lubed fingers into Scott's asshole. Dread overtook Scott. His mind screamed CANTALOUPE! CANTALOUPE! CANTALOUPE!, yet his mouth did not move from Joan's pussy. Merely anticipating the inevitable, Scott concentrated on pleasuring his Mistress, focused solely on the folds of her labia, her large clit, her smell, taste, and gyrations as a result of his tongue. Feeling a constant pressure on his rosebud, Scott relaxed his sphincter, then pushed out, relaxing again, as Dean's cock head slipped past the barrier. Scott's tongue froze at the intrusion, as his body stiffened, but Joan placed a hand on either side of Scott's face, caressing his cheeks and looking intently into his eyes.

"Pet, you know that you satisfy me immensely, but Dean's pleasure must be a consideration now. Just relax and let it happen. Let Master Dean claim your ass. He is taking you no matter what, so you should try to enjoy it. Focus on pleasing me my dear and if you please me, then Dean will be pleased."

With that, she guided his head back down between her legs, while Dean began a slow pounding of Scott's ass. (Is this rape? I could have said cantaloupe. Do I really want this? I am not gay? What the fuck is wrong with me?) Scott continued to lap at his Mistress's pussy as her legs squeezed his head in what seemed like to be one continuous orgasm. Scott was working on automatic pilot, licking and taking the cock in his ass. Dean's cock was not that impressive and Mistress's strap ons were bigger, but this was another man claiming his ass, taking it as he pleased. Dean's cock barely massaged Scott's prostate, but did manage to stimulate it. With his pace quickening and breath more rapid, Scott could feel Dean's cock begin to pulse. Suddenly, Dean let out a groan as Scott felt a warm sensation enter his bowels and then a pop as Dean pulled out and flopped down next to Joan on the bed. Violated, taken, and humiliated, Scott never wavered from licking his Mistress to yet another eventual orgasm. Once she came violently on Scott's face, she placed the sole of her right foot on his shoulder and guided Scott away. Stealing a glance at Dean, Scott saw a smug grin on his face, one of satisfaction and a knowing ownership. Dean grabbed Scott's leash and pulled him to his now flaccid cock.

"CLEAN," was Dean's only command as he pulled Scott's face toward his crotch. Scott resigned himself to clean him as quick as possible. Taking Dean's flaccid cock fully into his mouth, Scott tasted the musty scent of his ass mixed with Dean's cum. After sucking and licking it clean, the slave felt persistent pressure on the leash. Scott lapped Dean's balls and inner thighs until there were no remnants of cum present. Slipping off the bed, Scott resigned himself to being the slave that he was, used and discarded. Meanwhile, Dean and Joan cuddled on the bed, petting each other, gently rubbing and stroking each other, and just enjoying their freedom to openly express their love for each other. They we softly talking to each other, but Scott heard nothing, retreating within himself, unsure why he did not use a safe word, why he did not exercise his aggressive Alpha side like when he was fucking Joan, why he still knelt at the foot of the bed, waiting, loathing, and anticipating his next task.

After about an hour of lying around and drifting in and out of sleep, Joan and Dean showered, dressed, and headed out of the room.

"Come!" was the simple command given and Scott followed obediently behind, trying to keep pace on all fours, as the two strode out. Joan waited for him at the bedroom door and as Scott exited the room, she struck him across the ass with her riding crop, followed by a second and third swat in succession, scurrying Scott out of the room and down the hallway. Joan's wicked smirk was ear to ear, as continued to assault Scott's ass with the crop, landing fifteen blows before she stopped and ordered him to kneel in his spot near the couch. With a glass of wine in her hand, Joan sat down with a satisfied feeling that Dean knew nothing about her letting Scott fuck her. How could he? She demonstrated her cruelty toward him and Dean was none the wiser. Plus, Dean took Scott's ass, fucked him good, claimed it. He established his dominance and Joan was his territory, without a doubt. As Joan pet her slave's head, Dean was active in the kitchen. He was putting together various platters of Hors d' oeuvres, as he prepared for the party. Joan offered to help numerous times, but Dean declined and simply continued to top off Joan's wine from time to time, as she relaxed on the couch, chatting with him about the future. Scott was ignored, to the point that Joan was no longer petting his head and even let his leash lay unattended over his left shoulder. Joan eventually joined Dean in the kitchen, helping somewhat, but mostly sporadically groping, kissing, and fondling him. After all was prepared, the couple cuddled together on the couch, lightly stroking each other's body, relishing the down time together. Finally, Joan addressed Scott.

"Pet, we have some friends joining us tonight. It is a little party of sorts and you, along with some other slaves, will be serving us, as well as providing some entertainment. Dean and I have to decide on whether we intend to keep you, and tonight will provide some valuable information and experience toward that end. Once the guests begin to arrive, you may stand and remain standing while you greet them, serve them, and cater to their needs. You will treat any request from a guest like a direct request from one of us. Do I make myself clear?"

"Yes, Mistress," Scott replied with bowed head, chest already a swirl with anticipation and head beginning to become fuzzy.

"Good, any request that is made, you will fulfill. No one will ask you to do anything greater than what you have experienced thus far. All guests know how far your training has proceeded as we know the limits of the other submissives who will be here. Do not embarrass yourself or us by faltering, and understand that if we decide to take a female submissive to replace you, then you are certainly auditioning for the other Mistresses and Masters in attendance. Unless, of course you would rather just escape back to your vanilla lifestyle. You certainly were quite the stud just over a month ago my dear one. There are so many young ladies who have not had the pleasure of your beautiful cock."

As Joan ended her sentence, Dean spoke up.

"Which brings up a very interesting point. Joan, is this slave as much mine as he is yours?"

"Of course darling, what's mine is yours. You claimed his ass, in fact, there is probably cum still pushed up deep inside of him, stopped up by his anal plug."

Immediately, Scott panicked. He was not dressed appropriately, well, although naked and still bound, he had his collar and leash, but he did not reinsert his plug. (OH FUCK! SHIT! WHAT THE FUCK AM I GOING TO DO NOW?) Scott kneeled, head bowed, slightly shaking, knowing that some form of punishment would follow. Joan directed to stand, face away from the couch, and bend down and grab his ankles.

"HMMMMM, guess he is not trained as well as you believe," Dean chortled.

"Slave, where is your butt plug???? Why do you defy me in such a way?" Joan shouted.

"I, I, I, uhhhhh, well, I, uhhhh, I f-f-f-forgot Mistress. After Master used my ass, I knelt down in my place, but forgot to place the plug back inside."

"This is unacceptable, and it will not be tolerated. You will be punished for such an indiscretion. There is no excuse for such insolence. You probably 'forget' to wear your plug when you are not around me, when you feel you can do as you please. Well, tonight, we will make some things clear my pet, quite crystal clear," Joan snorted with indignation and a venom that Scott had never heard before.

Joan had definitely changed since her announced engagement to Dean. She was harsher, less patient and tolerant, relegating Scott to more of a chattel than a subservient lover. In fact, other than earlier today, Scott had not enjoyed Joan's body in a tender or carnal way in quite some time. But, even today was different as he fucked her with a vengeance, spitefully, so intent on controlling her with his cock that he did not cum, felt no sensation to cum, but was overtaken by the need to control her, use her, and rebalance the dynamic between the two. But, that would be all for nought with Dean's next statement.

"So, my lovely fiancee, if what is yours is mine, then the slave has to follow my instruction and also has to answer my questions without hesitation, correct?"

"Of course my love, certainly, instruct him, or ask him anything and he will comply."

"Okay, slave, your place is beneath me, to serve your Mistress and me, unwavering, and for our pleasure and not the pleasure of yourself. With that in mind, and the fact that Joan is my fiancee, I take umbrage with one aspect of your shared dynamic."

Both Joan and Scott shared puzzled looks, while both guarding against revealing any hint of what transpired between the two of them earlier today.

"Why do you think that you have a right to fuck my fiancee?"

Scott froze, Joan gulped, and Dean stared at the toned and muscled slave kneeling on the floor. Scott did not move his head up a centimeter, not one twitch, staring at the ground, feeling the walls close in upon him, being engulfed by trepidation, anxiousness, and fear. Joan knew not to speak, as somehow Dean knew. Leaning back a bit on the couch, sipping, sometimes gulping her wine, she watched it unfold. Dean stood, grabbed the crop, grabbed Scott's leash, and pulled him over the ottoman.

"YOU WILL NO LONGER FUCK MY FUTURE WIFE." THWACK, the blow was electric and hard. It sent a sensation of pain and pleasure through Scott that he was unaware could pulse through his being.

"YOU WILL NEVER FUCK HER AGAIN. SHE WILL ONLY BE FUCKED BY ME. IF SHE WANTS TO USE YOUR COCK, FINE, BUT YOU WILL NEVER DISRESPECT ME BY TAKING HER." THWACK, THWACK, THWACK, THWACK. Each directive was accompanied by a blow that was overwhelmingly harsh and biting, meant to hurt, meant to tear at his skin, meant to establish once and for all Scott's place.

"YOU ARE A LOWLY SLAVE WHO SERVES. YOU ARE TO DO OUR BIDDING. YOU ARE TO SERVE WITH NO PLEASURE OF YOUR OWN. YOU WILL KNEEL TO US AS YOUR SUPERIOR OWNERS. YOU ARE NOTHING WITHOUT US." THWACK, THWACK, THWACK, THWACK, THWACK. The beating went on for another twenty more strokes and with each blow Dean relished the power he held over this young stud. Dean knew he was no match for Scott's physical attributes, but he made up for it with experience, business savvy, and artful conversation. Still, at the heart of it was Dean imparting his will, his dominance, and simultaneously, putting Scott in his place. For Scott, the duality of extreme emptiness and supreme fulfillment was overbearing. He loathed being beaten by a lesser specimen of a male, yet he relished succumbing to a dominant person. Dean was taking more of Scott with each blow, as Scott's will diminished, and his need to please grew stronger. Although this signified a finality of having Joan as any type of lover, it also marked his place in servitude. He would most certainly be a slave, nothing more, a plaything and servant, and strangely, through tears and cries from the pain, he smiled and relished his position.

12