Learning to Serve: A little party

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

On the couch, Joan's pussy was dripping wet. Watching Dean take thorough and complete control of their slave, laying claim to her body as his dominion, and thoroughly beating Scott into submission, turned her on in a way that she had never felt before. As soon as a very excited, but tired Dean finished with his final blows, Joan leapt off the couch, jumped up into his arms and straddled him completely, locking him in a deep kiss. With Scott still bent over the ottoman with tears streaming down his face, ass torn up from the beating, and thoroughly broken, Dean laid Joan on the floor next to him and began to feverishly pound Joan with unbridled fervor, staking his claim and sealing the fact that Scott would no longer fuck his woman. Scott would only serve, relegated to the needs of his owners. Scott's first duty was to clean both Joan and Dean after Dean deposited a hefty load into his fiancee's gushing pussy. The two lovers relaxed on the couch as Scott knelt obediently. Around six o'clock the doorbell rang. Joan ordered Scott to stand, uncuffed his hands and then had him bend over. The force of the even wider anal plug on his sphincter made Scott swoon as Joan shoved the well lubricated plug past his muscle, his ass gobbling up the bulk of it with only minor pressure by Joan.

"Pet, from here on, you may remain standing while answering the door and serving our guests. Again, you will follow any commands given by any person who enters, even other subs. You are the newest addition to our group, consequently you are the low slave in the pecking order. Remember, you are being evaluated by not only us, but also by our guests. Do not disappoint us, as you already have one pending punishment for not having your anal plug inserted. Do I make myself clear?"

Scott replied, "Yes, Mistress," in a respectful and subdued manner. His mind was abuzz with excitement and fear. Would there be anyone he knew? Would he be used more than he has already? How exactly did he get to this point? Why hadn't he used his safe word?

Scott opening the front door revealed an extremely attractive Asian woman flanked on one side by a shorter, full chested blonde, and on the other side by a lithe, and sensual looking brunette. Scott's mouth was agape at the site of the three stunning women.

"Oh, hello, you must be Joan's pet. I am Kim and these two are my submissives. I hope that you are ready for an extremely eventful night."

With that, the Asian woman walked through the door. Dumbfounded, Scott tried to comprehend the beauty before him. She was roughly 5' 9" tall with a large B cup or small C braless breasts encased in the leather part of a stunning corset. The top was leather with a string that laced from just above the belly button to her gorgeous breasts. The bottom part was a lace material that revealed her shapely and toned body. She appeared to be in her early 30's with straight black, bangless hair to below her shoulder blades. Her eyes were dark pools which sparkled with dominance. As her long stocking encased legs walked by, followed by her subs, the tightness and sway of her ass captivated Scott. After pulling his tongue off of the ground, he followed a few steps and when Kim was greeted by a warm hug and kiss from Joan, Scott helped each girl off with her trench coat. The blond, Melody, was shorter and thicker, wearing a green plunge lace open gusset teddy with a matching emerald green collar and leash. The blonde's D sized tits with large areolas filled out the teddy well and her firm rounded ass cried to be beaten. The brunette, Charlotte, wore a black lace thong teddy that highlighted her shapely ass while complementing her C-cup breasts well. Her collar was a thick black one with the traditional o-ring and two chains that slid underneath her teddy with nipple clamps attached to each breast. Both slaves kneeled immediately as Scott hung their jackets along with Mistress Kim's leather jacket in the closet. Scott immediately went to Mistress Kim's side.

"I'll have a white wine my dear." And Scott was off to retrieve the drink.

"Joan, you told me your slave was cute, but he is gorgeous, wherever did you come across him? The city? The club? Classifieds?"

"No, I picked him up at a bar and we fucked like rabbits. He casually mentioned that he may be interested in being submissive and I began his training immediately."

"Well, lucky you. How is Dean adjusting to his presence, many men would be a bit apprehensive about having that stud around. Plus, you told me that his cock is divine. Dean can't like that too much."

"That's part of the reason for the party. Although Dean has taken my slave's ass and beaten him severely for fucking me like I wanted him to, I think we may need to change to a female slave. You know me, I will find men to fuck on the side, just like I was fucking Dean when he was married, but I believe Dean would feel more comfortable with a female slave."

Kim smirked, "Now, that explains a lot. You had me bring both my slaves and you have a slave who may be on the market. Nice. How many others are attending?"

"The usual, four more owners and their slaves. It's a nice number, it's intimate, and everybody can gain a solid perspective of what Scott's strengths and weaknesses are. He believes that we are still deciding whether to keep him or not, but Dean has made it abundantly clear."

As the women laughed together, Scott approached with a glass of wine for each, handing one to Mistress Kim and then replacing Joan's with a fresh glass. After placing the empty glass in the dishwasher, Scott began placing some hors d' oeuvres on the various tables around the area. Meanwhile, Dean had already taken a liking to Melody, escorting her over to kneel before him as he sat in a chair petting her head. The other guests arrived within the next half hour with Scott greeting them, taking their coats, fetching drinks and making sure that all guests were attended to. The group of Masters and Mistresses chatted with each other, played with the subs of others, and drank and ate heartily. Meanwhile, all subs remained collared, leashed, and served the whims of all guests with no consideration for comfort, hydration, or food. After about an hour of socializing, Joan asked everyone to sit, forming a large circle that encompassed the open concept living and dining rooms. As Joan spoke, Scott instinctively kneeled down next to her. Joan smiled down at Scott with approving eyes and then looked up to address her guests.

"Thank you all for coming. It has been too long since our last little gathering and I hope you are enjoying yourselves and making yourselves comfortable. Please feel free to partake in any of the slaves here as they are here for your needs. Along those lines, I would like to present my pet, Scott. He has learned a great deal in a short amount of time and I would like to demonstrate some of his talents. Scott has a gifted tongue as well as a beautiful cock, but why talk, let's demonstrate."

With that, Kim's head gesture initiated Charlotte crawling to the middle of the circle and kneeling. Joan squatted down and whispered in Scott's ear. Scott crawled to Charlotte and gently pushed her back so that her knees raised, her ass was on the ground, and she was leaning back on her hands in a semi-recline. He began kissing at her feet, licking, sucking and adoring her toes, taking each one in his mouth, tasting a hint of the vanilla bath oils she no doubt soaked in prior to arriving. As she reclined flat on the floor, Scott kissed his way up her inner thigh, kissing gently, recognizing her subtle reactions to the touch of his lips. He worked up her left leg to just inside the lips of her labia and then lightly blew on the folds of her pussy. Charlotte's hips heaved up forward as Scott inhaled deeply, taking in her slightly musky but light scent as he worked his way down the right leg to her foot. Upon reaching her right foot, he then moved directly up to her pussy, lightly touching her labia with the very tip of his tongue and moving up one fold and then down the other. Charlotte began to writhe from want and need as the guests looked on enthralled with how Scott was manipulating her body. He continued to alternate between lightly blowing on and then gently grazing her pussy with his tongue. Charlotte was on fire with juices visibly flowing and her scent becoming more pronounced. Finally, Scott flattened his tongue, placed it on her taint, and then fully licked up to her clit. Charlotte shuddered and her impending orgasm was building rapidly. With each full lick, Scott hesitated a bit longer on her clit, nibbling, swirling his tongue, and sucking. Finally, after a long lick of Charlotte's flowing pussy, Scott wrapped his arms around her legs and drove his tongue directly on her hardened nub, working his tongue hard as she fisted his hair and held him in place, squeezing her thighs around his head. Within moments, Charlotte was bucking, and humping against Scott's face, cumming loudly on his tongue and then collapsing back with chest heaving. As her legs released their grip, Scott remained between the brunette slave's legs, cleaning her juices and relishing her sweet nectar. The observers were impressed and showed approval in a variety of ways as Joan grinned, the proud owner of a perfect pussy licker. It certainly would not be hard for her to find a taker for Scott, especially after the other Mistresses gave their own oral interviews. Joan again whispered in Scott's ear. As Joan spoke, Scott crawled to the first Mistress to his right.

"Ladies and gentlemen, I hope that you enjoyed the little display of one of my slave's talents. He has many more, but if there are any ladies out there who would like to have a personal demonstration, my pet is here to offer his services."

Scott went around the room to each Mistress and offered his oral worship. In total he went down on all six Mistresses and two other female slaves. His jaw was sore and tired, but all were pleased and came at least once on his face with a few holding him there for more than one orgasm. Joan then made sure that Scott was fed and drank plenty of water. She also made sure that all bodily functions were taken care of.

"Mistress Kim, do you mind if we use Charlotte for another demonstration as Dean has taken a shine to Melody and I am not sure if he is ready to relinquish her yet."

The entire room looked to the reclining chair where Melody was riding Dean reverse cowgirl as Dean smacked her ass with one hand and groped her big beautiful breasts with the other. The blond had been in his clutches the entire evening, but seemed to be enjoying the attention of a man as opposed to her Mistress.

"Well, they do have some chemistry already and it is only proper if Charlotte repays the favor."

"Mmmmmmm, I was thinking more of showing off more of Scott's talents if you do not mind."

"It is your party and your house, by all means, I would love to see more of your slave's gifts," Kim said with a snicker and lust in her eyes.

With that, Joan again whispered in Scott's ear. He stood up in front of a kneeling Charlotte and placed his semi-rigid cock to her lips. Charlotte opened her mouth and began sucking him, bobbing up and down on the head while stroking his shaft with her hand. Scott was certainly a grower and not a shower, as his cock began to fill her mouth, the girth causing a bit of a problem as Charlotte took it as a personal challenge to manage his entire cock down her throat. Once fully hard, Scott withdrew, kneeled down and kissed her passionately, not as if she was a slave, but as if she was a woman. Charlotte melted into the kiss and wrapped her arms around Scott's neck relishing the warmth and depth of feeling. Breaking off the kiss, Scott circled Charlotte, kneeled behind her, and rubbed his cock up and down her slit. Charlotte shuddered at the feel of his cock on her lips, and then momentarily froze as she felt the thick head push against her folds. Scott pushed his head in and then back out, entering a little more with each gentle nudge. With each further intrusion, the slave girl weakened a bit more, feeling his girth stretch her sides, gripping his cock as he slowly took her, gently and firmly. As the entirety of his cock was in her, he paused and pulsed his cock deep inside her, sending waves of pleasure throughout her body. Moments later, he began to pump into her, removing about half of his cock but keeping at least four inches inside, keeping her full, filling her up, but rubbing her g-spot. As he felt her passion intensify, Scott placed both hands on her hips and began a full thrusting assault on her pussy. Charlotte began to cum immediately, panting, moaning, and cumming on the excellent cock that was owning her pussy. Scott relished the power of making a woman cum, of owning her pussy, of manipulating her body. He continued to pound the slave girl as she approached another giant orgasm that just continued into multiple orgasms, ending with her collapsing forward on the floor. Scott stopped but stayed deep inside of her, noticing the wanton looks of the women in the room, both Mistresses and slaves. Scott smiled inside, but kept a stone faced exterior. As Charlotte's breathing normalized, Scott looked toward his Owner. Joan smiled with a glint of pride in her eyes.

"Continue my pet, but you do not have permission to cum."

With that, Scott turned Charlotte over on her back, placed her legs up over his shoulders and began a new assault on the flowing pussy in front of him. Scott fucked Charlotte to six or more orgasms in a variety of positions, never cumming himself and certainly with a newfound pride. He had (semi) controlled a situation, manipulated a partner, and brought an immense amount of pleasure to her. As Charlotte gathered herself, Mistress Kim summoned her and she knelt on the ground next to Kim, as her Mistress stroked her head, reassuring her that she was pleased with Charlotte's performance. Scott remained kneeling in the middle of the room. All eyes were on Joan as she addressed her guests again.

"Now, there is one final demonstration that I have for all of you tonight. Usually, my pet is extremely disciplined and detail oriented, as you witnessed in how he attended to slave Charlotte. But, today, he overlooked an integral part of his required daily wear. You see, my stud, Dean claimed our slave's virgin asshole today and marked his territory."

What little pride and self confidence Scott had gained was erased with Joan's public announcement of his deflowering. Although kneeling obediently, Scott's eyes glazed over, his head became numb, and the adrenalin that had been pumping through his body evaporated instantaneously. With one simple statement, Joan had relegated him to his less than human position of servant, of obedient slave, of owned property.

"For this indiscretion, he will be punished. Since he has already received one beating today from Dean for another indiscreet episode, I will be a bit lenient and administer twenty blows with the cane. If any of you ladies would like to help administer his punishment, then please feel free to step up, although you may have a soft spot for his most gifted tongue. But, a slave must just do, not think, and he failed to do so. So, if anyone else would like to join me, then we will add five more blows for each participant."

Each Mistress volunteered which would add more than double the punishment and then Mistress Kim asked if slaves could also participate.

"I do not see why not as my pet realizes that he is the low man on the totem pole and of course the only male slave here at the moment. So he is certainly outnumbered."

With that, Charlotte raised her hand and also volunteered to administer five strokes. Scott was instructed to again lean over the ottoman and spread his legs. Joan administered the first fifteen blows with an extreme intensity, as if there was a greater annoyance on her mind than just a missing anal plug. Scott winced from blow one to the fifteenth, never screaming out, but certainly groaning deeply. Joan then knelt down next to her slave and stroked his hair and whispered to him as each woman had her turn.

"This is what you wanted, my pet, isn't it? It is probably more than you bargained for, but you have never used your safe word and I love you for that. You could still be just my lover, fucking me, using my body, filling me up with your cock, but you chose to serve. Now you are becoming a proper sub, sacrificing for your Mistress, taking the pain, and doing what it takes to please me. Your servitude has been extraordinary and each time you learn more and more. Whatever happens, please know that I do adore you."

Joan continued to stroke Scott's cheek as he gazed at her through tear blurred eyes. Each Mistress took her shots, some as hard as, but not harder than Joan, until Kim. Kim started at the small of Scott's back, then each ass cheek, and then the final two blows landed on his inner thighs. The blows were extreme and the hardest of the night, but Scott relished each blow from the beautiful Asian Mistress. There was something electric in them, and even though his ass was thoroughly pummeled, her blows were measured, defined, and with purpose. Finally, Joan took the two inch wooden dowel and administered the final five blows, knowing that they may be the last she ever places on Scott.

Kim directed Charlotte to provide some aftercare to Scott as he was pretty torn up. She took him into a spare bedroom, guided him face down on the bed, and then cleaned his lower back, ass cheeks, and quads with a washcloth. After, she applied some arnica oil to soothe the blows, kissed the back of his neck, and left him alone on the bed to recover.

About a half hour later, Joan came into the room and roused Scott out of his semi-conscious state. She led him back to the main living room area where some were chatting, some were engaged in some form of bondage, punishment or sexual activity. Scott was instructed to go back to serving drinks and help with clearing the used plates, glasses, and utensils. As the time neared 2 a.m., all had left except for Kim, Melody, and Charlotte. Tired, beaten, and quite overwhelmed, Scott was eagerly anticipating their departure.

"Pet, there is one more thing for you tonight. Dean has taken quite a fancy to Melody, and I have not explored her yet. Mistress Kim has taken a keen interest in you, so we are swapping slaves until Monday morning. Melody will remain with us and you will accompany Kim to her place. Take your bag with you, as you may go home once Kim releases you. Is that understood?"

Scott stared at his Owner, then looked to Kim, who had a wide smile on her face and the look of a Tigress ready to pounce. He bowed his head, stating "Yes, Mistress" and kneeled. Joan ceremoniously handed Kim the leash and then whispered in Melody's ear. The shapely blond crawled to the end of the hallway, knocked on the door, and was greeted by Dean and his hard cock. He simply fisted her hair in the back of the head, looking down the hallway with a smile, and pulled the young sub into Joan's bedroom.

"Pet, you are now at the sole disposal and discretion of Mistress Kim and you are to follow her instructions as if they were mine."

Scott only nodded, confused, tired, and unsure of what was next.

"His safe word is Cantaloupe, but he has never used it. By the way, what is Melody's?"

"Pickles," the beautiful Asian Dom stated and both women laughed together, eager to explore their new toys.

12