Learning to Serve: Advancing Roles

Story Info
Scott processes the weekend, then returns for more.
3.4k words
4.56
3.5k
4
0
Story does not have any tags

Part 5 of the 14 part series

Updated 04/23/2024
Created 03/07/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After Joan dismissed him on Sunday, Scott drove home in a fog. Entering his house, he beelined it for the shower. With his hands on the wall, facing the shower, the water cascaded down his back. When the water reached his ass, he winced a bit. Looking over his shoulder for the first time, Scott began to comprehend the long red streaks that canvassed his behind. "Guess I will have to be careful in the coaches' room when I take a shower; don't have any witty comebacks for questions about those," he thought to himself. Grasping a soapy washcloth, he gently rubbed his backside first before soaping the rest of his body. It hurt like hell, but as Scott replayed the events of the weekend in his mind, his cock began to stir. "What the fuck is wrong with me?" Scott asked himself. The more he replayed the events, the harder he became, exiting the shower with a raging hard-on that would not recede. With a towel around his waist, he passed by Amy who just looked at his bulge and smiled. The twinkle of recognition in her eyes was overbearing and Scott wanted to take her immediately. In his bedroom, Scott followed Mistress's instructions and inserted the butt plug. He threw on some sweat pants and a t-shirt and joined his roommates in the living room for some television. Still tender from his recent beating, Scott gingerly placed his ass on the couch.

"You okay tough guy?" Amy asked with an inquisitive grin.

"Yes, fine, must have tweaked a hamstring or glute a bit, but I will be fine."

After his Monday morning workout, the water from the shower head felt good on his face and chest. The one bonus to having a school district that neglected updating facilities was that the water pressure was strong and steaming hot. Scott turned around and immediately regretted it. As the water struck his still healing backside, he winced and grunted as the memory of his beating consumed his mind. As he adjusted to the initial pain, a familiar stirring began just below his balls as Scott relived the punishment. Again, he was rock hard. Scott was consumed with the thought of his Mistress and servicing her. Her image was dominating his mind just as she was controlling his body. Scott was overwhelmed and more importantly, not in control.

His thoughts continued to drift. As he sat to eat breakfast, the hard chair at his desk in his classroom provided no comfort for the anal plug. His discomfort took him back to kneeling at Joan's bedside; wanting to please her, willing to please her, needing to please her. His daydream was so vivid that he could smell her scent and feel the sting of her blows as if they were being administered directly. The first bell of the day snapped Scott out of his revelry. Scott was perspiring as he pulled his sweater down over his pants to hide his intense hard on. At least he had enough sense to wear the button down one which would cover part of his crotch. How many of these sweaters would he have to buy?

On Wednesday evening after a hasty post practice exit, Scott pulled into Joan's driveway, walked through the gate to the backyard, entering her room via the sliding glass door. Upon closing the drapes, Scott removed his clothes, folding them and placing them neatly on the dresser, where a note with instructions and his collar lay.

"Pet, I hope the time away from servicing me was not too unbearable. You are to remove four pairs of handcuffs, four leather cuffs, and the blindfold from the closet. Attach the handcuffs to the four corners of my bed, place the cuffs on you, and secure yourself to three of the corners. I also want you blindfolded. Relax and wait for me, as I have a business dinner and will be home later. If you need to use the bathroom or need a quick snack, be sure to take care of those things directly, as you will be tied up all night. Also, be sure the door is locked and light is off before you complete my instructions."

All my desire,

Mistress Joan

Scott threw his pants back on, slowly opened the bedroom door, and listened. There was no sign of Sarah, so he went to the kitchen, grabbed a bowl of pretzels, a glass of orange juice, and went directly back to the bedroom. While sitting in the reading chair, finishing his snack, his chest became heavy at the prospect of restraining himself. After a quick trip to the en suite, Scott locked the bedroom door, stripped off and folded his pants again, and proceeded to the bed.

Scott put on his collar and attached the handcuffs to each main post of the wrought iron bed. The clanging of metal on metal sent a small shiver down his spine and the familiar stirring under his balls. He placed the leather cuffs on his wrists and ankles, followed by tightening the blindfold over his eyes for a snug fit and then pulling it up on his forehead. His cock was again rock hard as his breath was deep, gasping, and his hands were shaking with anticipation. Methodically, he locked in both ankles to the cuffs down below and then reached over to the nightstand turning out the light. He connected his right wrist to the handcuff, pulling down the blindfold with his left hand, he was now at her mercy.

Three weeks ago, Scott was your typical 25 year old playboy. He was athletic, worked out, was blessed with a larger than average cock, which was almost eight inches long with quite a lot of girth. He had many casual relationships, hook ups, and fuck sessions. He was the hot, young teacher at an area high school whose female students flirted with and propositioned. His morality stopped any impropriety, but he was flattered by the attention. He was a demanding teacher and coach with a reputation as a domineering task master. If his students, colleagues, or athletes could only see him now; strapped to a bed, blindfolded, with a raging hard on, relishing the position of subservient to an older Mistress who was consuming his essence. The longer he lay there, the more overcome with excitement he became, anticipating her touch, desiring her body, needing her direction.

Scott was awoken to a hand gently brushing his inner thigh. The smell of her perfume sent ripples through his body, awakening his awareness of her presence. Mistress took his free hand, securing it to the last pair of handcuffs. She bent down, kissing his lips, the faint smell of wine and an unfamiliar type of perfume. She kissed down his neck to his nipples, taking his right nipple into her mouth, licking, sucking, nibbling. Automatically, Scott's waist was beginning to writhe in response to her manipulation of his sensitive nipples. His nipples were a trigger for Scott and his Mistress had not realized it until the other day when she was watching him. She gently sucked and lavished one nipple while pinching and twisting the other, alternating the pain and pleasure between nipples for over ten minutes. Scott was in heaven, relishing the touch of this marvelous woman. Already his breath had heightened, cock rock hard and mind reeling.

"Did you miss me, my dear pet?"

"Y-y-yes Mistress, tremendously, you have been on my mind ever since Sunday."

Smirking to herself as she undressed, Joan smugly said, "Good my dear. Now would you like a taste of your Mistress?"

Shaking against his bindings, already worked up and anticipating the sweet taste of this goddess, Scott replied, "Oh, yes please Mistress, more than anything I need to taste your sweet nectar."

"Good my dear."

Having discarded the rest of her clothes, Joan joined Scott on the bed, legs straddling him, he felt her extreme wetness on his chest as she sat momentarily. Again, her perfume was evident, but there was another scent mixed with it. Did she have a combination of perfumes? What the fuck? Scott was puzzled and confused, but those thoughts immediately left him as Joan placed her knees on either side of her head. She was dripping already. Scott salivated in anticipation as droplets continued to fall from her flowing pussy and land on his face. She had never been this wet at the beginning of a session before and Scott rationalized that it is was because he was tied down. Maybe it turned her on more than he imagined. Joan ordered Scott to keep his mouth closed as more drops were hitting his face, on his cheeks, nose, and lips. Finally, Joan lowered her dripping pussy onto Scott's wanting mouth, smothering his face with her juices. Once firmly planted on his lips, Joan simply commanded, "Worship!" Scott opened his mouth, thrilled to finally be able to relish her sweet nectar.

"Wait! What the fuck?" Scott thought.

His Mistress's was not as sweet tasting. A slight remnant of her sweet pussy juice was there, but a more sour and pungent taste was overwhelming it. Scott's tongue paused for a moment.

"Oh, don't worry lover, you will get used to that taste. My boss fucks me at least once a week, and you will certainly acquire a taste for his cum. So, be a good pet and just keep cleaning up. MMMMMMMMMM, I absolutely love your tongue," Joan said, following with a half laugh, half yelp of pleasure at Scott's servitude.

Her words refocused the willing pet, resigning himself to clean out his Mistress, relishing any morsel of her taste. Scott penetrated her with his tongue, sucking out her lover's spunk, cleaning dutifully. Joan adjusted her crotch so that her clit was pushed against her pet's tongue as Scott enthusiastically attacked the nub, swirling his tongue around it, flicking as his Mistress pulled the back of his head roughly into her crotch. She rode his face to a tremendous orgasm, humping him, grinding her crotch hard into him. Scott's breathing was labored, but his head was buzzing, from both the lack of air and the splendor of pleasing his Mistress.

As Joan's orgasm began to subside, she slid her crotch down onto her pet's chest. Once uncovered, Scott grasped for air, gulping breaths as Joan lustfully looked down at her prisoner.

"You are wonderful my dear pet. How did you like your meal?"

With a heavy sigh, Scott quietly uttered, "I loved it Mistress. Pleasing you brings me so much satisfaction."

Scott knew he was not only telling her what she wanted to hear, but truly what was deep inside his soul. He treasured her pussy, but more so embraced how she was pushing his limits. He would never consider eating another man's cum from a lover's pussy, but she was introducing him to experiences he would never imagine. She was directing him, using him, pleasuring him. This older, wiser woman was shaping him how she desired, more importantly how he desired.

Joan dismounted him, put on her robe, saying, "Pet, I am going to have a snack and something to drink. Sit tight until I get back."

Joan made some tea, warmed up a blueberry muffin, and sat down on the couch and ate. She took her time, relishing the fact that she had her greatest lover secured to her bed, under her control, waiting in an uncertain and excited state. As she sipped tea, she smiled, turning over in her mind some of the lurid things that she had planned for Scott. He adapted quickly to eating her boss's cum, and it only sparked her desire to push his limits even more.

After roughly a half an hour, Joan entered the room. Scott's heightened sense of hearing detected Joan's entry. His breathing became more rapid as he felt her approach the bed. She clipped something to each of the side rings of his collar. Bending over with her tits brushing Scott's stomach, he felt her hot breath on his chest and then enjoyed her lips envelope his right nipple. She licked, sucked and bit firmly. She then squeezed around his nipple and suddenly he felt a searing tightness and pain shooting like a flash from his nipple, coursing throughout his body. The nipple clamp tore into his flesh biting with its teeth, yet after some moments it began creating a feeling of exhilaration. Scott relaxed a bit and relished the mix of pain and the pleasure that it gave. Joan then placed a clamp on Scott's left nipple with the same jolting affect.

"My dear pet, I never realized how sensitive your nipples were. I will be certain to pay them the attention they deserve. They will become a priority moving forward."

Joan then took her riding crop and lashed across Scott's chest, followed by a lash inside each of her pet's thighs. "I truly love torturing you darling, and I know you need it."

Tied spread eagle to the bed, not knowing what may come next, Scott wanted nothing more than for his Mistress to beat him more. His cock was rock hard. This sadistic woman was smacking him with a riding crop without notice or reason, and he wanted to be nowhere else. Suddenly another lash struck his stomach, and then another on his chest, and then another upon his inner thigh. Scott relished each blow, embracing the pain, heat, and subsequent rush of excitement that the lashes bestowed. She continued to strike him, becoming wetter and wetter with each blow. As much as her pet was enjoying this, Mistress Joan was intoxicated by fulfilling her sadistic needs. After twenty lashes, she stopped, mounted his cock and began to ride him.

"Do not cum my pet until I tell you to."

Joan road Scott's cock, placing her hands around his throat, applying pressure, alternating with gentle kisses to his neck as she rode him to one orgasm after another. Her hands would go back, encircling his throat and then by her leaning her weight forward, she would diminish air flow. Then, she would kiss, caress, and nuzzle his neck as her breasts rubbed up against his clamped nipples. She repeatedly alternated between the sweet and sadistic gestures. Scott tried to hold back as his Mistress pounded up and down on his cock to another orgasm. Unfortunately, he did not have the discipline yet. The intense excitement led Scott to shudder, scream, and spurt deep inside his Mistress as she simultaneously shook and came harder than she had the entire night.

"You will pay for that my dear pet, you did not have permission."

Joan climbed off of his cock and immediately sat on Scott's face. He instinctively began sucking her pussy, relishing his cum much more than her boss's. Licking, cleaning, and enjoying her juices mixed with his, Scott attacked her pussy. Once she was thoroughly cleaned, she slid down resting her wet pussy on his chest once again.

"You and I have to have a chat my dear pet. I believe it is time we take our relationship to a greater level. Would you like to do that for me?"

"Yes, Mistress, I want to please you in every way."

"If you truly want to please, then I need more of a commitment from you. I want you to wear my collar and you will officially be my slave. Although we have an agreement, there needs to be a physical symbol of your devotion to me. I thought of marking you, but it is too early for that. So, I require that you accept my collar."

"But, Mistress, I cannot wear a collar in public."

Joan pushed the blindfold up and looked intently into Scott's eyes.

"I know pet, but you can wear this collar in private and the ring is for everyday use."

Joan produced a silver lockable collar about a quarter of an inch thick along with a matching ring. She unbuckled the leather collar, but did not release his nipple clamps. She then held the silver collar in both hands, presenting it to Scott.

"Pet, if you take this collar, then you pledge to be my slave. You will serve me and only me. You will follow all that I say. Our guidelines will still be our base, but with this collar, you decide to follow my instructions, without hesitation or question. Can you do that for me, my pet? If you do not want to take that step, then we can remain as is, but if you choose to take my collar, then I own you entirely. Your cock is my cock, your ass is my ass, your mouth is my mouth, your soul is my soul. Do you understand this? If you take this step, then I have full say over you. I own you."

As Joan explained the consequences of taking this step, fear permeated Scott's entire being, filling him with the instinct to run; but, conversely, a greater feeling of freedom overtook him. His eyes grew wider, brighter, and sparkled as he was basking in the idea of committing himself entirely to this woman. As she read his face, a tingle of excitement ran throughout her body. Her eyes were filled with lustful anticipation. As he began to form words, her eyes grew wider with excitement.

"Mistress, it would be my honor to be your slave, your possession, and to serve your every desire."

With that, Joan placed the silver collar around his neck and locked it in place. She then removed the nipple clamps and a surge of blood ran into both of Scott's nipples creating extreme pain. He groaned from the rush of blood back into his abused nipples, again relishing the pain. Lastly, she unshackled his ankles and wrists, ordering him to get on all fours. Scott anticipated another beating for releasing without permission, but instead, Joan reattached his wrists and placed two pillows under Scott at the bottom of his stomach.

"It is time for me to enjoy some of my ass dear one," Joan whispered with a sinister snicker.

Joan removed Scott's butt plug. He laid there for roughly three minutes in anticipation, until Joan grabbed his hair on the back of his head and turned him to her. "Worship." was the command as a four inch long, fairly thin strap on dildo was thrust in his face. Scott took the silicon cock all the way in. It was small enough that he did not gag. Scott worshipped his Mistress's cock, slobbering over the first cock other than his own that he had ever sucked. Joan thrust in his mouth, grinning widely, dripping with excitement from the increasing power she was gaining. She pulled the cock from his mouth, applied a great deal of lubricant to it and to Scott's asshole, mounted him from behind and slid in slowly in one thrust. Although odd and a bit uncomfortable, the phallus did not hurt, as Scott had the feeling of the after affect of being punched in the stomach. It was as if there was a wad of some type sitting low in his stomach. And as her thighs contacted his ass, Scott let out a low, "UUUUUUHHHHHH."

"Whose ass is this?"

"It is yours Mistress."

"Very good my pet; don't you forget it."

Joan began slowly as Scott adjusted to what he gratefully thought was a small cock. As the immediate discomfort subsided, he began to grow hard as his prostrate was rubbed over and over by his Mistress. Scott reveled in the act of submitting, giving up his ass (now her ass) and himself to her. She was marking him, taking him completely, and Scott came for a second time without permission into the pillow, overwhelmed with the feeling of submitting entirely. She was making him hers and taking ownership of her property.

Even after Scott's orgasm, Joan continued to push into his backside, going quicker and pounding harder, punctuating her ownership. Scott became hard again as Joan's breathing labored until her chest was heaving, driving herself to an orgasm while fucking her slave up the ass. With a guttural grunt and then an "AAAHHHHHHH" Joan convulsed in an orgasm at the claiming of his ass. Joan collapsed on Scott, her breasts pushed against his back and her cock still in his ass. They remained like that for some time with Mistress reveling in her new conquest and slave content to be used.