Learning to Serve: First Morning

Story Info
Scott continues learning as Joan assumes more control.
3.1k words
4.56
4.3k
4
0
Story does not have any tags

Part 4 of the 13 part series

Updated 03/05/2024
Created 03/07/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Scott awoke early at 4 AM, but he was unsure. The angst he held was only overtaken by his extreme morning wood. His Mistress's arms and legs were wrapped around him and he wriggled free. With bound hands, negotiating movement was a bit difficult, but he found his way to between her knees. As he nudged his way between her legs, she instinctively spread them and he lapped her with full tongue from asshole to clit. Sleepily, she moved her legs over his shoulders, settling on his back. He licked in long laps, as was his custom, but then concentrated on her clit. He worked it vigorously as she emitted moans of pleasure while half asleep, pulling the back of his head deep into her, bucking against his mouth, her chest heaving, and breath rapid, she came in a furious spasm. Once recovered, Joan glanced at the alarm clock stating, "Well done pet, but it is too early. Wait another hour and repeat."

Scott was certainly frustrated. He couldn't venture from the bedroom, being naked, bound at the wrists, and the threat of Joan's daughter somewhere about. All he could do is wait, wait for his Mistress to be ready. As he bit the insides of his gums, he relished his situation. Scott's chest rose in heavy breaths as he struggled to comprehend these newly discovered desires. Were they always there? Was his love of eating pussy a hint to his submissiveness? How much of a submissive was he? The minutes felt like hours, lying there, confined to the bedroom, controlled by his shackles, waiting to pleasure his Mistress again. Finally, Joan began to stir, pulling on the leash, she gently instructed, "Again."

Scott moved between Joan's legs again, lapping at her already moist pussy, relishing its taste. Another wave of numbing sensations ran from his head throughout his body, buzzing and tingling. He was receiving no stimulation, but the euphoric feelings erupted inside him from his service to his Mistress. Overwhelmed and rock hard, Scott continued to lap at his Joan's pussy, pausing at her clit to flick his tongue over it and then return to her taint and sometimes if lucky to her asshole, lapping again. Slowly and deliberately he worked, reading each gyration of his Mistress, knowing she wanted him to pace himself, knowing he was pleasuring her, knowing that she was gaining more control with each lick of his tongue. He was where he wanted to be. Once Joan began forcing her hips into Scott's face, he focused on her clit; again, sucking, nibbling and swirling his tongue in every direction possible. Joan's legs tightened around his head, squeezing his temples, Her head thrust up as she again clutched the back of Scott's head, wailing, "AAAAHHHHHHHHHH, yes, yes, AAAAAAHHHH, fuck your tongue is so good, yes, AAAAAHHHHHH, yes." With her crotch pulsing up and down, Scott continued to lick as his Mistress came on his face, soaking him in wetness. As her gyrations began to slow, Scott softly massaged the folds of her pussy, drinking her juices, relishing her taste. Once Joan's breathing regained normalcy, she said, "Well done my pet, you may stop for now."

Scott's hard-on still raged against his stomach. Joan summoned Scott to cuddle next to her. As she spooned against his muscular back, she slowly massaged his balls, wickedly taking her manicured fingernails and running them up the main vein on the backside of his cock. With his cock jumping and quivering at each touch, Joan teased and edged him more. Placing her hand around his cock, Joan traced the main vein up, forcing pre-cum to flow over his head. With her index finger, she gathered the clear liquid, placing her finger on Scott's lips, slowly inserting it into his mouth. Scott sucked greedily on her finger, relishing the sweet taste of his own fluid.

"Careful pet, you may develop a thirst for cum. I know that you are a demanding coach and teacher who all the school girls fawn over. We do not want to ruin the perception of the man you are."

Scott turned, looking into Joan's eyes, "Mistress, I am any man that you want me to be. You are in charge and I place myself in your keep, to guide as you see fit."

With those words, Joan's chest heaved a bit as the rapidness of Scott's falling into submission was a bit surprising. This served to embolden Joan's resolve, fueling her more carnal desires and designs she had for her pet.

"Those are very strong words my dear, and I appreciate them. If your actions support them, then you will be receiving something quite special in the near future."

With her words, Scott's granite cock bounced at the thought of what this special thing could be. Meanwhile, Joan removed Scott's leash and collar along with the cuffs. Scott welcomed the removal of the pain in his shoulders, but there was a tinge of disappointment at the loss of the "his" collar. Joan noticed the forlorn look on his face and smiled broadly.

"My dear pet, do not despair. It is time for breakfast and you cannot wear your collar outside of this room. But do not worry, I have something else for you. Get on all fours near the end of the bed."

Scott did as instructed and Joan retrieved some lube and a short butt plug a little over an inch in diameter. Scott's heart began to pound as her felt a lubricated finger pushed into his asshole. His sphincter pushed back against the finger with Joan encouraging him to relax. She slipped in and swirled her finger around, repeating this process with more lube a few more times. She then took the lubricated butt plug and placed it at his rosebud. She firmly pressed on his hole, persistently pushing until it popped through the sphincter and sat snugly in his ass. Although a bit uncomfortable, the size was not imposing and Scott felt a warmth spread throughout his body.

Joan handed Scott a pair of her underwear and his robe. As Scott pulled the underwear up, the silky feeling was exhilarating, but they were also tight. Regardless, her panties held his hard cock very nicely against his stomach. He tied the robe tight, assisted Joan with hers, and followed her to the kitchen.

"Scott, why don't you pour us each a cup of coffee, mine with cream and sugar."

Scott thought to himself, "Scott???? huh, what is going on now?", but then noticed a pair of long legs on the couch in the living room. "Okay, understood, Joan's daughter, Sarah, is up already. No more pet for now, Scott."

"Sarah! do you want some blueberry pancakes and bacon dear?" called Joan into the other room.

"Sounds good mom, thanks" was the reply from the yet to be seen Sarah.

"Why don't you sit down at the kitchen table Scott and relax while I fix breakfast."

"Yes, my lady, that is a great idea, but let me help get the place settings out first."

Scott set the table with three plates, forks, napkins, glasses of orange juice, and maple syrup. When he finally sat, the butt plug reminded him of its location. He watched Joan move about the kitchen, mixing batter, frying bacon, in full control. Again, a shimmer of tingling spread through his body and his head felt a fuzzy euphoria. Sitting in his stupor, he did not immediately notice the long legged, 5' 7" brunette with dark eyes walk into the kitchen. Scott felt awkward as his Mistress was 45 and this extremely cute young lady with the ponytail, firm breasts and incredible ass was his age. Sarah nonchalantly walked past him, not acknowledging his presence in the room.

"That smells great mom. When will it be ready? And who is he?"

"Sarah, it will be ready in about ten minutes and this is Scott. Hopefully, you will be seeing him from time to time at the house."

"So, is he your boy toy or something? He's like my age. What the hell are you doing with him?"

"We just hit it off my dear and decided to see each other. Do not worry, we are not boyfriend/girlfriend, but we have an arrangement."

"Well, good for you. He is pretty hot," Sarah exclaimed still without directly acknowledging Scott.

Joan served the breakfast and Scott ate greedily. The majority of the conversation was between Joan and Sarah. They chatted about the work week, shopping, and Sarah's graduate school search. As Scott ate, he would steal glances of Sarah sitting braless in a t-shirt, pouty lips, and a playful banter in her voice. Joan noticed Scott's straining eyes, but said nothing and continued to engage in conversation. When Scott left the table to pour more coffee, he brought the pot over to the table and asked both the ladies whether they would like more and they accepted. Sarah gave her mother a quizzical look and smirked. Joan simply winked at her daughter and they simultaneously let out a small giggle. As they were finishing up the meal, Scott instinctively began to clear the table as he had been doing since childhood.

"Scott, just leave the dishes on the counter there. Sarah will clean up the rest." Turning to Sarah, "I cook, you clean, you know the rules my dear."

Joan and Sarah had an excellent relationship. They had been each other's support ever since Joan left her husband thirteen years ago. Now the 22 year old and 45 year old were thick as thieves, more like best friends than mother and daughter. Joan had raised Sarah to be independent, forward thinking, and self-sufficient. Sarah was a high achiever who was taking a year off before pursuing her graduate studies in clinical psychology. In contrast to Joan's strict Hasidic upbringing, Sarah grew up in a house of boundaries, but very few rules. The house was one of freely sharing ideas, thoughts, disagreements, and respect. Joan was thrilled to have Sarah filling the void in her empty nest of the past four years and Sarah found comfort in her childhood home.

Joan and Sarah carried the remaining table contents to the kitchen counter. Joan placed her hand around Scott's waist and ushered him toward the bedroom. Sarah began loading the dishwasher, but peered around the corner down the hallway to check out Scott's ass. As his mother and Scott entered the bedroom, curiously, Scott entered, stripped his robe and panties, and immediately knelt down. Sarah's pussy was tingling with wetness as her mother closed and locked the door. Sarah finished cleaning the kitchen and went back into the living room to the television. Distracted and curious beyond concentration, Sarah quietly crept down the hallway corridor and placed her ear up to her mother's door. Her eavesdropping revealed to her a side of her sweet mother that she never knew existed.

"I am glad you finally admitted to your transgressions pet. It is disturbing to me that you would not admit them right away. I understand why you find my daughter attractive, but to secretly ogle her at a family meal is unacceptable. She is not an object for your pleasure, but a woman, and women should be worshipped, not objectified. When are you going to learn your place my dear? WORSHIP!!!!"

From the other side of the door, Sarah heard a tongue busily at work licking intently. She could only imagine the feel of Scott's tongue and what he must be doing.

"Yes, my pet, worship your Mistress's ass. Lick it and suck it. Keep working, that's it my slut, serve me. Uhhh, Uhhhh, Uh, Yes, MMMMMM, God, Fuck, Yes," Joan emitted as her vibrator and Scott's tongue brought her to an exploding orgasm.

Sarah was kneeling on the other side of the door, sopping wet, playing with her nipples, trying to resist the urge to touch her clit.

"Pet, your tongue is amazing my dear, but now you must be corrected for your indiscrete actions. Assume the position at the end of the bed."

Scott crawled over to the bed and bent over it as he had when paddled. Joan placed the ball gag in his mouth, collar and and leash around his neck, and pulled swiftly on the butt plug, making a popping sound as his ass released it. She then walked to Scott's side, showing a three foot long wooden dowel about a half inch in diameter that looked like it came from an arts and crafts store.

"Sex stores aren't the only place one can find discipline items my dear," she cooed into his ear.

"You must learn to control your impulses around your Mistress pet. My daughter is beautiful and she is my best friend, but you 'sneaking a peek' at her during breakfast is unacceptable. She is not a piece of meat for you to salivate over; she is a goddess who you shall treat with the same respect as me."

WOOOSHH, the wooden dowel came down across his already tender ass, biting into his flesh, sending waves of electrified pain throughout Scott's body. He shuddered, as he groaned and bit down on the ball gag, saliva already flowing from his mouth, "EEEEERRRRMMMMM" followed by a deep groan vibrated from his mouth. The pain was different, more intense and centralized. Within seconds, another brutally stinging lash met his flesh, exploding throughout his cheek, Scott's breath heaving, tears welling in his eyes, groaning into his gag, unsure if this is what he desired. A third blow struck, the air in Scott's lungs escaping through a muffled scream. Two more lashes met his ass and with a similar reaction.

Joan walked to the side of the bed and grabbed Scott by the back of the head, turning him to her. "Pet, we are not done yet, but I did warn you that you need to learn your place. You have a long way to go, so prepare yourself."

In the hallway, Sarah had submitted to her needs and was vigorously playing with her clit, while pinching her nipples, wishing she was viewing the scene. This was far beyond the light bondage she experimented with in college and she was flush with excitement. Her mother had this super hot guy doing her bidding and submitting to this beating. Before her mother even began the next round of lashes, Sarah came hard on her fingers, shuddering, and trying to conceal her moan with her other hand shoved in her mouth. After, she continued to kneel with her ear against the door.

Joan took her position behind Scott once more and then, WHOOSHH! as the mini cane flew through the air, the dowel struck his tender flesh, jolting his body with his groin pushing forward, head jerking up, and hard groan into the gag. WHOOOSHH, WHOOSHH, WHOOOSH, WHOOOSHH, Joan attacked his backside one after another with no hesitation between. Scott jerked with each lash, hands balling up the bedspread in his fists, and continued a hyperventilating wail into the bed, saliva flowing out of his mouth pooling on the bed. As his breathing eased and Scott began to compose himself, Joan began to rub the wooden tool on his ass cheeks, admiring the crossing lines on his flesh, satisfied with her dominion over her young lover.

After a few minutes, Joan attacked his ass with another vicious lash, her chest heaving, pussy dripping, and head buzzing. On this last round, she varied the times between the lashes. One time she would strike back to back, then wait one or two minutes and then lash again. Each lash filled her with more lust and satisfaction. After she completed the 25th lash, she exhaled and was overwhelmed with a feeling of contentment. She joined Scott on the bed, sitting up with her back against the headboard and her legs spread up above his head. As she waited for him to compose himself, she stared at him. He met her gaze and saw a lustful sparkle of satisfaction that he had never seen in any lover's eyes. For his part, Scott was physically hurting and mentally confused. The only constant was his rock hard cock.

When Sarah realized the punishment was over, she decided not to push her luck and walked back down the hallway, stopping in her bedroom to wipe her crotch and legs with a towel, change her panties, and put on a pair of sweatpants. She then went back to the living room, gazing at the television, as she replayed what she just heard.

Scott's body remained prostrate on the bed, collapsed and motionless, aside from the heaving of his chest which was slowly abating.

"Worship!"

Scott crawled between Joan's legs and serviced his Mistress to two orgasms. After the second orgasm, Joan grabbed the lubed butt plug and forced it back into Scott's ass. Standing to the side of the bed, she whispered, "Would you like to cum my dear one?"

Scott, in a euphoric fog of submission, nodded, "Yes Mistress."

Joan joined Scott on the bed, rolled him over, and had him sit crossed legged on the bed. She sat directly across from him with her with her vibrator in hand. "Play with yourself my pet. I want to watch you cum for me. But do not rush yourself my dear and do not look away; take your time and masturbate for your Mistress."

Scott grabbed his rock hard shaft and began to stroke its length. His other hand rubbed and played with his nipples. Joan took note of his attention to his nipples. As Scott stroked himself, Joan inserted her vibrator, continuing to stare at her submissive. Scott looked back, intoxicated by the look of lust and control in Joan's eyes. He desperately needed to cum, but did not want to disappoint his Mistress. Joan watched Scott pleasure himself on her command. Her dominance over this much younger man was a powerful aphrodisiac. It was exponentially more thrilling than Joan could imagine. Caught in the rush of adrenalin and excitement, she began to cum on the vibrator that had been stimulating her g-spot. Scott watched his Mistress cum as his strokes increased in speed.

Joan collected herself enough to say, "Cum for me my pet."

Three strokes later Scott groaned, "UUUUHHHHHHH", shooting stream after stream of pent up cum on his chest and stomach. Scott continued looking at his Mistress who was smiling her approval, as his staggered breathing began to right itself. Joan crawled over to Scott, bent down, and licked some of his cum off of his stomach and chest. She then French kissed him, sharing his milky seed. Again, they kissed like teenagers, sharing his cum, exploring each other's mouth, relishing the shared ecstasy.