Learning to Serve: Kim Instructs

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

With Kim positioned in front of Scott to his right side, Charlotte assumed the same position to Scott's left. Kim turned to Charlotte with a gleaming lust in her eyes. This is how she liked her slaves, bound, at her mercy, uncertain as to what awaited them. This fed Kim's more sadistic side, animalistic, controlling, and ravenous. She had been known to get carried away at times, as she was fueled by the euphoria of having dominion, complete control over another. This is what galvanized Mistress Kim's place as a Dominatrix, complete and total control. Scott, shuddered deep inside, moaning pleas of mercy into his gag, fully exasperated and desperate to scream, Cantaloupe. He wanted out, away from these beautiful creatures, the demon-like beauties with lustful violence in their eyes. Unfortunately, his gagged pleas would be muffled, wasted energy and words made impotent by the gag.

"Miss Charlotte, we will make this a symmetrical beating as slave scott will receive his twenty eight strokes by each of us. Because we do not want to stimulate one side of the body and neglect the other, an equally powerful stroke will be administered on correlating opposite parts of the body. I want you to follow each one of my strokes with a corresponding stroke on the exact opposite side of his body. Any questions?"

With mouth agape, Charlotte shook her head no. Mistress Kim was inflicting a lot of punishment on her new slave, more than Charlotte had ever endured so early and certainly more than any other play partner they had down in the dungeon for the first time. Obediently, Charlotte did not foolishly question her mentor and Mistress. Merely, she waited for the beating to begin, hoping that she did not disappoint her lover, mentor, and Mistress..

After rubbing her cane between each leg, up down and around a couple more times, Kim raised her right hand back and with a WHOOSH! the cane struck Scott's right leg on the inner thigh midway between his crotch and knee. UUUURRRRMMMMFFFF! was the only sound emitted from Scott's gagged mouth, a sound prolonged by an equal blow by Charlotte on the left leg.

"ONE!" bellowed Kim as an intense burning sensation flooded Scott's inner thighs, only to be followed by four more blows of equal severity on each leg to reach Mistress Kim's number of "five." With tears already running down his cheeks, head rocking back and forth in an attempt to assuage the pain and tell the two to stop, and legs shaking from the shock and impact, Kim focused her attention on Scott's well-formed chest.

"SIX!" was a blow of severity on his left side, catching the width of his pectoral muscle just below his sensitive nipples. Charlotte followed suit on his right side as she felt the tingling sensation between her legs and the wetness begin to mount up. Her excitement was a surprise of sorts, but it only fueled her enthusiasm for the beating, beginning to understand Mistress Kim's fondness for punishment and inflicting pain. With each potent blow, Scott's chest moved toward the cane, giving the false impression that he desired more. It was merely his body's response to the blows, just like the welts that had formed on his inner thighs and now were criss-crossing his chest. The fourth and fifth blows to his chest caught just above his nipples as the pain of the clamps dissolved in the surging sting of each blow to his chest. Consequently, Scott was experiencing the most confusing combination of pain and pleasure he had ever experienced.

"ELEVEN!" was across his stomach, where the blows did not sting as much because his cut abs absorbed some of the blow, but the continued double strike of the canes had pushed Scott into a continued soft sob that was interrupted by garbled moans with each new strike. Welts were now clearly visible on his inner thighs, chest, and stomach as Kim and Charlotte's well placed blows marked their dominion over him.

"SIXTEEN!" found its mark on the outside of Scott's left thigh as Kim attacked the leg opposite her with a new found fierceness. Not wanting to disappoint her Mistress and mentor, Charlotte shook off the little fatigue she was feeling and struck Scott with one of her harder blows of the punishment on his outer right thigh. Kim nodded in approval as she countered with a stronger blow on number seventeen and each woman followed suit in a mini competition of power. Scott's body jerked and shuddered at each blow with him screaming his safe word into his gag, desperate for the beating to end. His body was on fire from head to toe, or at least he felt that way.

"TWENTY-ONE" reminded Scott that his entire front side had not been ravaged, YET. A blow to his inner left arm to the inside part of his bicep elevated the pain coursing through his body. The sensitive and usually protected area when one's arms are down to the side, was exposed and ripe for the taking on the cross. Charlotte followed suit to his right arm as the two Dominatrixes peppered him with welts from mid-forearm to armpit in the next four blows.

Holding her hand up to Charlotte, a panting Kim took pause and let Scott become fully aware of the onslaught that had just happened to his body. As welts were reaching their maximum protrusion, the burning of the criss-crossed assault on his person made the shuddering slave regret the fact he was late. Kim and Charlotte's heaving chests began to rest easier as the adrenaline flow subsided a bit. Endorphins were pulsing throughout the two, Kim satisfying a lustful desire to inflict pain and Charlotte realizing her need for the same power. Charlotte's head was drowning in new feelings of desire, thirst, and satisfaction. While standing open-mouthed, still breathing heavily, and trying to comprehend the newly discovered sensations, Kim placed her arm around Charlotte, pulled her into a half hug and kissed her on the cheek.

"Charlotte, my slave and lover, it will take time for you to process what is happening, but my observations tell me that I am correct about you. You may enjoy serving me, but you are at the very least a switch. Look how much satisfaction you are gaining from subjecting slave Scott to his punishment."

After releasing Charlotte from her grasp, Kim moved toward Scott and nestled up to his right ear. The fingernails on her right hand raked up from above his crotch, to his neck, with Scott wincing from the contact to the freshly created welts. With Kim's hot breath on his ear and her hand raking up and down his body, a tingly, numb sensation of dizziness overtook him, like when he was younger and would stand up too quickly and get a head rush. The buzz was the first tangible feeling of pleasure he felt during the ordeal.

"Slave, there is good and bad news. The good news is that you have endured twenty five swats, well maybe fifty, but that was for training purposes," and Kim giggled like a teenager.

It was very uncharacteristic for her, but there was a reason.

"Part of the bad news is that you have three more strokes."

Scott sighed a bit through his gag, but inside his head he was screaming, "STOP! CANTELOUPE! STOP!"

"But the good news is that you will not have to endure double blows for the last three. I need Miss Charlotte to be a bit more adept with the cane before she endeavors to treat the next area of punishment."

Scott shuddered as he felt Mistress Kim grab his semi-rigid cock and held it by the head with two fingers, holding it up to expose its underside and his very full balls. With a nod of her head, she motioned to Charlotte to take her place holding Scott's cock. Then, stepping back from Scott, with his exposed cock, Kim brought her arm back, with a whoosh the cane came down, fear overwhelmed Scott's psyche, but then the cane stopped before impact. Scott released a giant sigh of relief at the unexpected turn of events. Kim rubbed the cane up and down the length of Scott's cock, lifting his balls slightly with the shaft, teasing him with the instrument of punishment.

"Slave, you are new to much of this, and I do realize that. But, you also show a great deal of potential, but I do not have months to waste on training. You have done well today, but you must also realize that as your Mistress and Owner, I own this cock. You are being punished for being late, and I will punish you head to toe. This is the last part to suffer tonight."

Kim pulled back her arm to about three feet from his stiffening cock.

Scott thought to himself, "Why am I getting hard? This is crazy? There is something wrong with me."

WHACK! Kim served a firm and quick blow across Scott's cock, then another, with Scott cringing with all the muscles of his body fighting its bonds to double over at the firm swats. Charlotte's eyes darted back and forth between the anguish on Scott's face and the utter joy on Kim's. The last blow of the night landed on his balls, squarely across both of them, stinging and firm, making Scott gulp and then heave air up from his chest and through his gag. Kim nodded to Charlotte, and the protege released her hold on the slave's cock.

With a wave of the hand, Kim summoned Charlotte to follow her out of the dungeon, leaving Scott alone, with welts throbbing from his knees to his underarms, still wanting to escape and run from this maniacal woman. This was too much. He couldn't endure this. This wasn't him. He is a good looking, twenty-five year old stud, who can get most any woman he desires. He didn't need this. As these thoughts ran through his head, Scott was overlooking one important detail.

As the sting from the blows began to assuage a bit, a growing sensation of excitement, warmth, and contentment was overtaking him. Most of all, his cock was betraying his mind as even though he endured what was a brutal beating for someone so inexperienced, his cock, which had become flaccid from the blows, was beginning to grow to its full hardness. Scott dropped his head, closed his eyes, resigning himself somewhat to his fate, but still unsure, he fell into a blissful place somewhere between sleep and awake.

Charlotte unscrewed the cap to the salve, scooping a generous amount out on her fingers, she gently rubbed it into Scott's arms. Kim instructed Charlotte to not take out Scott's gag, as he may overreact from the overwhelming event and blurt out his safe word. Scott winced immediately as even the slightest touch exacerbated the pain of the welts. As Charlotte gently worked the cream up and down his arms, the burning began to subside a bit, with Scott, still gagged appreciating the gentle attention. Moreover, the scent of Charlotte's hair, and then eventually her musk, began to overwhelm his sense of smell, soothing his mind even better than the cream was soothing his welts.

Charlotte continued to work down his body, concentrating on his chest, rubbing the cream gingerly over the fresh stripes. As she attended to his wounds, she bent forward, freeing his right nipple of the clamp and taking it into her mouth, sucking the flush of pain away as blood surged back to the previously clamped nipple. As the young apprentice did the same to his other nipple, Scott's arousal began. Her simple act of gently sucking, licking, and swirling her tongue around his extremely sensitive nipples stimulated Scott's cock. Groaning into his gag, Scott's need to leave was subtly shifting to a need of Miss Charlotte and Mistress Kim.

Leaving his nipples, Charlotte glanced down at Scott's noticeably growing cock, smiling in recognition of Kim's knowledge and command. First, Kim instructed Charlotte to keep the slave gagged, begin to apply the salve to create a more tender moment, and then to stimulate him with her mouth on both his nipples and cock. Then, and only then would Scott be compliant enough to continue in his training, having been brought from the feel of agony, to the cognitive connection of all this pain equaling a greater pleasure. Charlotte realized why she too enjoyed serving Mistress Kim, as her Domme had the unique ability to heighten a slave's sensitivities via pain and torture, only to couple that with a greater sense of relief, to be followed with an extreme feeling of euphoric bliss. Now, Kim was guiding Charlotte on how to bring a slave through such a process.

Charlotte worked her way down the stomach of the secured man, applying cream, lovingly, gently, with intent. Avoiding Scott's now rigid cock, Charlotte knelt before him, spreading the cream on his legs, while also looking up into his eyes, connecting with him. Scott, in part, looked back with a gentle countenance of gratitude and growing need. Lastly, Charlotte stood, kissing his cheeks while she gently stroked his cock with the cream. Mistress Kim did cane his cock and balls, but there was very little evidence of it. Her skill and experience allowed her to inflict the pain without leaving a mark such as was found on the rest of his body. Scott groaned softly as Charlotte's long fingers caressed his cock, while she continued to kiss the remnants of his tears, licking the dried salt from his neck, sucking along the way.

"I think it is time to help you out of your situation, our beautiful slave. What do you think?" Charlotte whispered in Scott's right ear.

With Charlotte's hot breath on his neck, firm breasts pressed against his chest, and elegant hands still working his cock, Scott could only move his head in confirmation. Leaving his cock, Charlotte's hands reached behind the slave's head and unbuckled the gag, pulling it away with her left hand while holding the back of Scott's head with her right hand and immediately raising up on her tippy toes to engage in a deep kiss that sent shivers throughout Scott's body.

"You look so fucking hot right now. You have no idea how precious you are to us and how much we enjoyed that session. Thank you, slave, you will most likely enjoy how we demonstrate our appreciation," Charlotte said in a thrilled and sultry voice.

Any thought of using a safe word was erased by the last ten minutes. Charlotte had wiped away any inkling that Scott may want to end the session or even leave. Although he had just experienced more pain than he had in his life and the front of his body was covered in welts, Scott's need for these two women grew exponentially. Confusion, excitement, and uncertainty consumed his mind, yet he was so enthralled with the wealth of emotions he felt tonight, that he could only continue to venture forward.

Making sure to press her chest against his body and rub a bit, Charlotte reached to first his right and then left wrist, releasing the leather cuffs that restrained Scott. There were visible marks made from him straining against his bonds, ensuring he would be wearing long sleeves to work for at least part of the week. Sliding down his body, Charlotte paused at Scott's cock, looking up at him, she took his cock in her hands, licking from his balls to his head. Sucking the tip into her mouth, she swiped the pre-cum with her tongue, taking him deeply as the pair simultaneously let out a MMMMMMMM. Keeping his cock in her mouth, she swirled her tongue around it, making Scott's hips jut forward, involuntarily. Pulling off his cock, Scott sighed, as Charlotte unbuckled each ankle and then stood before him beckoning him to take her hand.

Charlotte led the sore and battered slave to the giant bed, both of them sitting for a moment at the foot of it. For the first time, Scott realized that his Mistress was sitting on the throne, glass of wine in hand, smiling in approval at both of her slaves. Charlotte invited Scott up on the and had him lie on his back. She immediately began to massage his cock with her mouth, alternating from licking the length, sucking his balls, and then taking in his length. Scott was already in another place, careful not to guide Miss Charlotte's head with his hands, but desiring to fuck her face just the same. If she was a girl from a club, he would be on top of her, fucking her face with an abandon, ensuring that she gagged as she took his length all the way down her throat. Although that was not the current case and would never be such with these beautiful women, Charlotte's talented mouth had him close to cumming.

Sensing that their slave was close, Charlotte pulled off, moved up to Scott's head, placing her knees on either side of his head. Looking down into his eyes, Scott's tongue was already extended, yearning to taste his new found Domme. Lowering her pussy just enough, Scott was able to lick the full length of her labia, savoring the pungent taste of one of his captor's. A moment later, Charlotte lowered her succulent pussy onto Scott's face, leaking a copious amount of juices into the slave's mouth. She groaned a moan of pleasure that sent waves of pleasure throughout Scott, edging his still rigid cock. Charlotte's level of excitement was high, so after a few minutes, she had her hands on either side of the slave's head, pulling him deeper as her thighs squeezed his jaw, cumming hard and moaning loudly, enjoying the talented tongue of this new found slave.

As she came down a bit from her high, Miss Charlotte pulled her juicy pussy off of Scott's face.

"Please, pleeeassssee, Miss Charlotte, please let me experience your beautiful essence sitting on my cock. I need to be inside of you, giving you more pleasure, Pleeeeaaassseee."

With a shake of her head and a wide smirk, Charlotte responded, "Oh, my dear slave, your cock is the possession of Mistress Kim and I cannot use it without her permission."

Immediately, Charlotte lowered her soaking crotch back down on Scott's face, using the pleasure of his mouth and tongue for her continued satisfaction. Scott continued to lick, suck and swallow. Suddenly, a hand firmly gripped his cock. He stopped licking for a moment, Charlotte stopped rotating her hips and looked back, seeing Mistress Kim possessing her cock. Taking control of it, and slowly sliding it inside of her and then sliding down on it, feeling his fullness and girth stretch her, as her ass met his hips. Letting out a groan, Kim's satisfaction exuded from her, knowing that her new slave not only possessed a magnificent cock, but also a submissive who wanted to serve, whatever the cause. Kim began to ride Scott's cock, at first using half of his length and then the full length.

As Charlotte was working harder toward another orgasm on his face, Mistress Kim gave Scott's nipples a twist and continued to grip them as she rode him quickly and hard. She was taking him like a man would take a woman, dictating pace, dictating depth, and certainly working them both to an orgasm. Kim came quickly and hard on his cock, which in turn triggered Charlotte to cum again on the slave's face, pushing Scott over the edge as he came deep into his MIstress, groaning and moaning into Charlotte's pussy as he released deep inside KIm. Within a moment, Kim moved off of Scott's shrinking cock as Charlotte moved her pussy from his mouth. Kim straddled Scott's head, his cum dripping down to his open mouth, as she slowly lowered her cum filled pussy onto his mouth. Scott immediately licked, sucked, and swallowed the mixed juices of his Mistress and his seed, obediently cleaning her as Charlotte cleaned the juices on his cock.

"That is a good slave boy, always clean up your messes. If you take care of the nice things that you have, you will be able to continue to play with them," Kim said, smiling with the satisfaction of knowing that her new toy was falling deeper into her grasp.

Scott's head buzzed as he ate his own cum out of his gorgeous Mistress. Her hands were petting the sides of his head as he diligently cleaned her out, lapping all of the cum he could find, sticking his tongue deep to gather any more that may be lingering. He was comfortable in his position, cleaning his Mistress while another woman cleaned his cock. It was where he belonged, underneath a woman, serving, following, and worshiping, with only the intent to please.