Learning to Serve: Kim Instructs

Story Info
Scott begins to train under Mistress Kim and Miss Charlotte.
7.2k words
4.61
4.3k
1

Part 12 of the 13 part series

Updated 03/05/2024
Created 03/07/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Notes to reader: I am trying to keep things in chronological order as much as possible. After having served Mistress Joan for some time, Joan's boyfriend and eventual husband pushed for Scott to be excluded from their play. A trade was made with another Mistress in which Joan and Dean received a female slave, and Scott became Kim's property. Meanwhile, there is a possible romance building between Scott and Joan's daughter, Sarah.

Reading the previous "Learning to Serve" installments may give more insight. If you have been reading, thank you and sorry it took so long to get another out, but the fall is a busy work time for me. So, Scott has been with Sarah for a second time previous to him going to serve Mistress Kim. ("Sidebar Sarah" will be a spin off and hopefully run concurrently with the series.)

_______________________________

It was Wednesday, but Scott could not stay focused the entire day. He was directed to arrive at Mistress Kim's no later than six in the evening. She was aware of his unpredictable schedule because of his additional work obligations, but she had informed him that if he arrived after six, then there would be consequences. Well, one thing led to another and as a dedicated coach, Scott always put his players before himself. Today was no different and he became caught up after practice with some personal issues that a player was encountering. Suffice it to say, he was late. At 6:28, he had stripped down and was knocking on the back door of the beautiful Victorian house that Kim owned. Every second most definitely counted. Charlotte opened the door, beckoning him in. Scott crawled naked through the doorway with clothes in hand.

"You can walk for now, slave."

Placing his clothes in the closet near the door, he followed Charlotte into the living room where Mistress Kim was relaxing, wine in hand, legs spread, having just been serviced by her female pet. Charlotte kneeled, as did Scott with Kim staring at him with a gleam in her eye.

"I would ask you why you are late, but I don't particularly care," Kim stated matter of factly.

"You are twenty-eight minutes late which equals twenty-eight lashes by your superiors. Charlotte's jaw is probably quite sore from overuse as we passed the time waiting for you to grace us with your presence with her filling in for you between my legs. Therefore, she will have the privilege of punishing you first. Now, worship your owner's pussy, the one you have neglected for nearly a half an hour."

Kneeling in front of Mistress Kim, he immediately began to lap at her succulent pussy. It was such a relief to be eating her pussy over Mistress Joan's. Kim's pussy was pungent, but her smell was intoxicating, fueling his desire to devour her more and more. As he lapped at her moist snatch, she placed her hand on the back of his head and firmly held me there. This simple act of guidance sent shivers throughout Scott's body as he licked his beautiful Asian Mistress. Scott felt sublime, focused solely on the ministrations of his owner and pleasuring her with his tongue.

"Slave, continue servicing me. Do not stop or falter as it is going to be uncomfortable for you in just a moment, but you need to focus and continue to eat your Goddess."

THWACK! Charlotte's blow with the leather flogger was flush across the slave's ass. Surprised and alarmed, Soctt's waist lurched forward, but his mouth stayed on Mistress Kim.

"Very good slave, you only have twenty-seven more to go," Kim stated with a condescending chuckle.

THWACK! Again Charlotte struck Scott firmly, and again, THWACK! Again, THWACK! As she continued at a measured pace, waiting about thirty seconds between blows. Tears began to stream down Scott's face around blow ten and continued for the entire onslaught. At blow twenty, Charlotte took a break as her forearm and wrist needed a rest. This was a welcome pause, but then once she resumed, the intense pain seemed to multiply as a result of the layoff. Mistress Kim had already cum on Scott's face twice and he was working her up again as Charlotte reached her final three blows. Those three were the worst as she used her full force and fury in delivering the blows that made him not only yelp, but moan in pain into Mistress Kim's pussy, bringing her closer. After the last blow, Scott's ass burned from the onslaught. Mistress grabbed his head with both hands, grinding his face with her pussy, prompting another strong orgasm. Kim's orgasm was so strong that she lurched up like a woman in labor delivering a child, embracing the totality of her strong release of juices and pleasure.

"MMMMMMMMMM, YES, MY SLAVE, OOOOOHHHHH, MMMMMM, YES, YES, YES."

Scott lapped, sucked, and drank as quickly as he could, trying to keep pace with the juices flowing out of Kim and coating his face. Although his ass throbbed tremendously, the elation of satisfying his Mistress overwhelmed the young slave, relishing the scent of her musk, the shudder of her body, and the loud groans of pleasure he was able to conjure out of her body.

As Kim's orgasm began to settle, with her breathing normalizing a bit, she released her two handed grip on the back of Scott's head, with her falling back into the cushions of the couch. Kim let out a loud exhale, empowered by having two dutiful slaves who served her unconditionally, seeking to pleasure her at all turns and also from the sheer pleasure of being serviced by such a talented tongue.

"Slave Scott, reward Charlotte with your tongue. Show her your place under her and bring her to a much needed and earned orgasm."

With a nod and gesture of her head, Kim beckoned Charlotte to sit next to her on the couch. As Kim manipulated Charlotte's nipples, pinching, twisting, massaging and sucking them, Scott knelt before the female slave, inhaling deeply of her more pungent sexual smell. Fueled by frustration and a lack of release, coupled with the thrill of beating Scott's ass, Charlotte was soaking wet, anticipating Scott's slave tongue on her slick pussy. With her Mistress's attention to her nipples and Scott's eager tongue, Charlotte was immediately writhing and bucking on Scott's face. Suddenly her body tensed up, rigid from the prolonged excitement. Surprisingly, she let out a wail as she came hard on Scott's face, her orgasm overwhelming her in seconds, as if it came out of nowhere. Her juices flowed as she began to squirt, releasing a copious amount of liquid all over the couch and the male slave, one surge after another of liquid with three hard bursts in all. Immediately, the female slave collapsed on the couch, Scott still cleaning up the overwhelming wetness and her Mistress lightly kissing her nipples, neck, and face. Kim smiled down at Scott, knowing she had found a talented slave, knowing he yearned to please, knowing that she would make the most of his desire to be submissive.

Scott dutifully continued to gently clean Charlotte, licking her inner thighs, taint, and labia, relishing the soft purring sound Charlotte made as she continued to descend from her elevated high of euphoria. After a giant sigh from Charlotte, Kim released her fingers' grip on her breasts as well as her mouth on her submissive's neck. Leaving the sated female servant lying contently on the couch, Kim took Scott's hand, leading him up to a standing position.

"There is one part of the house that you have not seen yet, slave Scott. You still have an opportunity to back out of your service, as I do not want you to feel pressured into anything. But, I also want you to be aware of all my proclivities. You have a marvelous tongue and your cock was magnificent the other night, but I am a sadist, and my dear, you are my slave. So, you will endure my wrath because it excites and pleases me. I hope that after tonight you comprehend the full extent of what it is like to serve me."

Mistress Kim took hold of Scott's leash, walking before him, headed to a door that Scott had not acknowledged before. Opening the door and descending down the stairs, Scott's apprehension rose. He was immediately relieved upon seeing a viewing room/game room. There were oversized reclining chairs pointed at a video monitor/t.v. screen that was as large as the alcove wall. Additionally, there was a pool table, bumper pool, two supershot game room quality basketball games, and a poker table.

"We like to call the basement the play and relaxation area. What do you think of it, slave?"

"It is quite impressive, Mistress. I, um, I was expecting something much different."

"HMMMM, well there is one more room. Maybe, that will be more like what you were anticipating," Kim said light heartedly and with a chuckle.

To the right of the bar, there was another door with a coded lock on it. Kim punched in the numbers of the code and turned the handle. Yanking down on Scott's leash, he instinctively knelt down before entering the room. The lights to the room were motion censored and came on as they entered. Kim turned to Scott, squatted down and kissed each one of his cheeks, rubbed his chin between her fingers, and then sighed deeply.

"This slave is my second favorite room of the house. It is where you will receive pleasure and pain. It is where you will be pushed further than you believe you can be pushed. You will endure many forms of bondage, torture, teasing, and euphoria. The trick my slave is to give in to your true self, the submissive masochist that you aspire to be, to find peace and contentment under my extremely stern thumb."

As Kim moved away from Scott, his eyes grew wide, taking in the magnitude of the room as well as the variety of devices. First and foremost, there was a bed that was bigger than king sized with four posts with various restraint devices attached to each post to the left of the room. It was a deep cherry wood, with gray bedding and scarlet and gray pillow cases. There was a subdued elegance, accented by the surrounding walls of light gray with recessed adjustable lighting highlighting the bed. There was another four post piece of equipment to the right of the bed, that no doubt was for more serious torture. It was another wooden structure that had a vinyl type material for the mattress, with four posts attached to a wooden top like the top of a garden arbor. It was much smaller than the bed and looked only to be able to accommodate one person. Hanging down from the top arbor cross beams were four heavy duty ropes aligned where the victim's ankles and wrists would be. Those four ropes fed up and over the apparatus and were attached to a wheel that was the length of the head of the bed. When the dominant in charge turned the wheel it enabled that person to tighten and then lift the victim off the bed or stretch the person to an uncomfortable position, pulling on each appendage that was connected to the ropes. There were more traditional restraint devices on the sides of the wooden frame such as cuffs, chains, and straps. Also, curiously, under the structure, there was tile instead of carpet and there was a large lip about three inches high around the entirety of the tile, evidently to contain any liquids that may spill on the ground. To the right of that there was a St. Andrew's cross, followed by a chair that appeared to be for torture as it had restraints for arms, legs, and head. That device was followed by some type of bench that had the front part higher than the back part as if someone would be kneeling forward on it. Lastly, there was another tile part of the floor that had a decently sized square box on it with a hole in front like a dog house entrance, and a padded seat on the top of it. There was also a drain at the center of the tile floor and a water source with a hand held shower head attached to the wall. Next to the shower head, there was another door that Scott would later learn was a bathroom and shower area. In time, Scott would learn what many of the items in the room were. Well, he would if he agreed to stay and more importantly, if Mistress Kim was satisfied with him and committed to training him further.

"Slave, this is my dungeon, and those who serve me will experience many aspects of it. Make no mistake, it is designed, first and foremost, for my pleasure. Any residual pleasure that you may achieve is a byproduct of your Mistress fulfilling the unconscious desires that you have."

Kneeling, awestruck and dazed, Scott felt a tug on the leash as Charlotte, apparently recovered from her orgasms, led him to the St. Andrews cross. Mistress Kim had taken a seat to the immediate right of the door in an ornate, high backed leather chair that looked more like a throne.

"Stand up!" was Charlotte's only command.

Scott stood, facing the giant X, his stomach hollow, chest heavy and insides shuddering in anxious anticipation. Charlotte spun him around, pushing him up against the cross. His hands were secured in the leather straps that extended up and away from his body and then his feet followed in the same manner. Despite the trepidation that consumed his mind, Scott's body betrayed him. After securing him, Charlotte looked directly into Scott's eyes, smirking and then looking down. Overcome by the gravity of the situation, he did not notice that his cock was rock hard. The room, the softness of Charlotte's touch, the contrast of the caustic apparatuses against the smell of Charlotte's scent, and the imposing will of the Dominatrix seated in her throne across the room touched deep seeded synapses that pushed Scott's arousal.

Charlotte kissed Scott's forehead and then walked to the side of Kim's throne kneeling beside their Master. Kim lightly stroked Charlotte's hair with her left hand, surveying her captive, increasing the slave's consternation. With lips pursed, Kim continued to stare at Scott, measuring him, analyzing him, assessing facial expressions and subtle movements. Finally, Kim rose from her throne, turning to her female servant, she spoke.

"Cane!"

"Mistress?" Charlotte questioned with a shocked expression and uncertain tone.

Kim glared at Charlotte, who immediately lowered her eyes, stood up and went over to one of the built in closets and opened the door. Hanging in an extremely organized manner was an array of paddles, floggers, crops, canes, and whips. It was a cornucopia of spanking implements that exceeded Scott's imagination. Charlotte reached in, selecting a bamboo cane with a handle grip, she quickly pulled it out and shut the door. Moving quickly to Mistress Kim she knelt before her, head bowed, arms extended up to her with the cane lying across her open palms.

"Receive!" Kim ordered firmly but with very little emotion.

Begrudgingly, Charlotte turned away from Kim, first on all fours and then with her ass up and face down on the ground. She knew why she was to be punished. In one simple word, a word that is a sign of respect, Charlotte had used it to question. Charlotte was a slave, a live-in slave who should have known better. More importantly, she had evolved into Kim's lover who was now going to train to be a switch. But, as soon as Charlotte said "Mistress?", questioning her superior's choice of instrument, she had sealed her fate. As Charlotte's breathing quickened, Kim let her wallow in the anticipation of the coming blow as the seconds she kneeled there felt like minutes. Finally, Kim raised the cane, WHOOSH! and then CRACK! across Charlotte's ass. There was no build up, no gentleness, no consideration for the severity. Charlotte spoke out of turn. Charlotte would receive ten strokes. Charlotte would pay for her indiscretion. Order would be maintained.

Immediately after each CRACK, the results of the blow's severity was evident by the lasting mark left behind. The beating was not sensual or playful, and Scott watched terrified as Charlotte endured each blow with little more than a wince and a slight whimper. When Kim was through, Charlotte immediately assumed the present pose, wincing as her butt cheeks contacted her feet underneath her. Tears were slowly trickling down Charlotte's face, partly from pain and more so from her having disappointed Mistress Kim and herself with her indiscreet action.

"HMMMMMM, looks like we frightened that gorgeous hard-on right out of you," Kim stated as she nodded to Scott's crotch and his mostly flaccid cock.

"Now, where were we before I was so rudely questioned by such a well trained submissive?"

The question was dual pronged, meant to dig even deeper into Charlotte's guilt and to build upon the new found fear in Scott's eyes after witnessing the deliberate and caustic beating. Kim was an experienced Mistress, who certainly realized that the greatest domination was one of the mind, not the simplicity of the physical. The physical was merely for the baser instincts we all have, but the mind, well that was a much higher level of control. It was where all the good stuff happened, where one could truly dominate another, where one could gain the affection, trust, loyalty, and devotion of a slave entirely.

Kim approached Scott, walking slowly, with intent, taking the cane, positioning it on his stomach, rubbing it along, with a shiver of his torso, and entirely of his insides, moving forward, enjoying the touch. She took the cane and rubbed it down the middle of his stomach, past his now rigid cock and to his left leg inner thigh, slowly rubbing the thin instrument along the outstretched legs.

Scott shuddered at the feel of the bamboo as it rubbed up his left inner thigh underneath his balls and down his right inner thigh. Stopping just above his knee, Kim held the cane there as she approached Scott, bending slightly, she stuck out her tongue, flicking his left nipple. Scott shuddered and moaned as he pushed his chest forward, embracing the feel of his Mistress's lovely lips on his overly sensitive nipples. Scott's shriek was followed by a moan of desire emitted from his MIstress as she bit down on his nipple harshly, continuing to suck it as she continued to clamp down on his nipple.

"CLAMPS AND GAG!" Mistress Kim ordered.

Charlotte immediately popped up from her present pose, wincing as her swollen and wet ass cheeks peeled off of her calves and feet. Opening one closet door, she retrieved alligator nipple clamps, and then from a drawer, she pulled out a ball gag. Scurrying back to Mistress Kim, kneeling before her, she offered up the clamps and ball gag with extended hands and a bowed head.

"My dearest slave, Charlotte, you have been punished for your indiscretion, but you are also being trained as a Domme. Rise up and assist me as I begin to teach you how to be a true Mistress."

Charlotte rose up, a bit surprised because she had experienced the wrath of Mistress Kim for lesser infractions and sometimes the mental punishment lasted much longer, but now she was an apprentice, being guided by the woman she has only known as her Master, the only Master a inately strong woman such as Charlotte would have ever bowed to. Kim gestured with a nod toward Scott and "Miss" Charlotte approached Scott, applying the first clamp to his left nipple and then sucking and biting his right nipple, Scott shrieked again. As Scott's chest heaved forward, Charlotte drew back and immediately clamped the naked nipple. Once in place, she tightened the tension a bit, making Scott shudder more and moan aloud.

"Slaves should be seen and not heard. OPEN!!!"

As Scott's mouth opened, Charlotte shoved the ball gag in, half wishing it was a penis gag to further his humiliation. Reaching around his head, she snapped the gag in place and made sure it was snug. Stepping back, taking a deep breath, she exhaled, nodding to Kim.

"Well, Miss Charlotte, where is your cane? You do want to continue your training I hope?"

Charlotte rushed to the closet grabbing an identical cane to Kim's and joined her in front of Scott. For the first time in a long time, Charlotte was flushed and nervous, not wanting to disappoint her Mistress and now mentor. She was assuming a new role, something different, more powerful, something not of her realm and aptitude before this day. All she knew was that she was wet, extremely wet, but it was a vibrant feeling that took her higher than she had ever felt before.