Learning to Serve: Kim Instructs

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After heading upstairs, showering, and getting some food in all of them, Scott was ordered to sleep at the foot of the bed as the two women talked, giggled, and plotted their next moves with their newest toy. Scott fell asleep quickly, wiped out from the beating and the overwhelmingly satisfying sex with the two Dommes. Although Scott was somewhat disappointed that he awoke to Charlotte pleasing their Mistress, which meant his services would not be needed, he was content with the events of the past twenty-four hours. Scott was told to leave at five. He gathered his clothes, put them on gingerly, and headed out to his truck. Driving home, he was contemplating it all, the chance meeting with Joan, the trade with Mistress Kim, the fortunate experience of serving two gorgeous and strict women, and his growing need to submit and serve. But, of course, there was one other person on his mind. Sarah. Sarah was Scott's conduit to the regular world, a step away from the kink and the role play. Sarah was Scott's balance and he desperately felt he needed that balance.