Learning to Serve - Mistress Kim

Story Info
Mistress Kim enters Scott's life, hopefully for the good.
7.6k words
4.75
5.1k
6
0

Part 11 of the 14 part series

Updated 04/23/2024
Created 03/07/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kim instructed Charlotte to dress Scott in sweatpants and a t-shirt. Charlotte led him out of Joan's house by his leash and into a dark blue SUV. Once comfortably seated in the back, Charlotte took the driver's seat and waited patiently for Mistress Kim. After a few minutes, Kim emerged from Joan's, sitting next to Scott in the back. Kim instructed Charlotte to drive, pulled a cock ring from her handbag, and slipped it onto Scott's throbbing member.

As they made the drive to Kim's, she lightly stroked Scott's cock, teasing the head, lightly touching it at times and watching it dance with each brush of her perfectly manicured fingernails. The feeling of her slender hands, coupled with the fingernails was exquisitely divine, but also exasperating. Scott had still not cum and Kim's ministrations only added to his already heightened frustrations. After less than ten minutes, Charlotte turned into the driveway of a rather large, well maintained Victorian house. The neighborhood was upper middle class and the older house had an air of elegance and class. She followed the driveway past the house to the detached two car garage located toward the back of the property. Kim led Scott through the back door, past a pantry and into the kitchen.

"Remove your clothes, fold them, and kneel."

"Yes, Mistress," was Scott's simple reply as he stripped off the two articles of clothing and knelt before the elegantly beautiful woman with his heart pumping violently in his chest while his breath became erratic and staggered.

As he knelt, Charlotte entered, placing the car keys on the hook below the message board and calendar on the wall next to the phone. Charlotte immediately knelt down as well with Kim smiling approvingly.

"Slave Scott, I do not know how well you have been trained, but we will find out. The demonstration tonight was impressive enough that I am intrigued, but I am still not satisfied that I want to trade a well trained slave for one who needs constant correction and time."

Scott's head jerked up, making eye contact with Kim, bewilderment and confusion consumed his face.

"You see, you haven't been here five minutes and you feel entitled to look me in the eyes. No servant of mine would entertain such a thought. You certainly need to learn your place, but we will see if you are able to find some more discipline"

As Scott lowered his gaze, Kim's broad smile belied her words. She had been looking for a suitable male submissive, but there were no solid prospects and breaking a male, training him, and making him submit fully was too time consuming. Kim enjoys a high profile executive job and being an experienced Dominatrix, she is aware of the time needed to properly train a man, especially. Women are much more compliant, but men have a streak of rebellion in them. Scott was two thirds of the way there, and Kim also recognized a strong, deep seeded submissive streak in Scott. Moreover, Kim had already sampled his talented tongue and she was anxiously anticipating having that beautiful cock deep inside of her, using it whenever and however she so chose. But, to make Scott even more eager to serve, she would play upon his insecurities to increase her dominion over him.

"It seems that Joan's fiance, Dean, does not want you and prefers a female submissive. Melody is perfect for them and if I know Joan, Melody is being double penetrated as we speak. Joan can find more men to fuck, so Dean's size issues will only be a temporary problem for her. He is rich, and she will sacrifice you to better her position in life. You, after all, are just a slave, a play thing, and dispensable. But, if you truly want to serve a woman of power, a true Mistress, a Goddess, then you need to prove yourself worthy in the next twenty-four hours."

Kim's words stung. The empty, abandoned feeling in Scott was only assuaged by the fact that he was kneeling before this beautifully exotic and intoxicating woman with a beautiful female slave next to him. Scott grasped onto the "Don't think, just do" mentality and began to speak.

"Mistress, may I speak?"

"Yes, you are free to speak your mind for now."

"I, uhh, I, well, this is all still very new to me. And, um, and, and, well, I am confused, fearful, but more importantly excited beyond measure. A month ago, I knew nothing of this world nor did I know that I would freely engage in the activities that I have. Although I am shit scared, I also feel compelled to follow these instincts to serve as they make me feel alive and provide structure for me."

"That is encouraging but I will know more by Monday morning. Plus, if I do choose to trade for you, then you will have some decisions to make as well. But, all of that can be discussed later, if it is relevant. Charlotte, stand and escort this slave to the Master bedroom. Secure him to the chair, clean yourself up and then wait for me in bed."

Charlotte directed Scott to grab his own leash and guided him toward the stairs, every couple of feet, she encouraged his progress and pace by slapping his ass with a long thin leather paddle. Scott could not see it, but would later learn that it was about two feet long and about four inches wide. Although not striking him harshly, Charlotte had no doubt learned from Mistress Kim how to strike firmly and thoroughly, as Scott's ass cheeks, lower back and legs were a scarlet red in no time. When they reached the door of the Master suite, Charlotte ordered Scott to bend forward with his face to the floor.

"Are you sure you want to cross this threshold, slave? It is a privilege to serve Mistress Kim, but she is demanding and stern. She will bring you more pain and pleasure than you can imagine."

"Yes, Ms. Charlotte, I am certain."

Charlotte grinned wickedly, slowly shook her head back and forth, and then began administering hard and fierce blows to his backside. By the third blow Scott was groaning as his ass quickly began to throb with the onslaught of blows. Although naturally submissive, Charlotte's juices were flowing from the adrenalin rush she was experiencing from administering the twenty blows she was instructed to by her Mistress. Was it following the instructions of her Mistress, was it the thrill of power over another, was it a combination of the two that excited the young sub? She had only explored her submissive side as Mistress Kim had seduced the young secretary and preyed upon her evident submissive tendencies. This was the first time that Charlotte had any power in a sexual situation, and she liked it.

"PRESENT," Charlotte said firmly.

Scott rose, resting his throbbing ass on his calves, straight back, palms on thighs, face up, and eyes staring forward, still leaking tears that quickly ran down his face, dripping onto his stomach and crotch.

Charlotte grabbed his leash, opened the suite door, leading Scott to kneel in front of a Britton backed, exposed cherry wood chair. It was tasteful and included padding on the arms. Scott was ordered to bend forward again, feeling a tug at the anal plug still inside of him. As Charlotte pulled, Scott grimaced as the wide plug exited his ass with a POP! Charlotte smirked again as Scott's rosebud remained open, winking as it gaped.. Charlotte then asked Scott if he needed to use the bathroom.

"Yes mam," Scott replied, shaking his head up and down.

"You may stand and take care of your needs, but be sure to take care of them all as you will be tied up for quite a while," Charlotte said with a giggle.

Upon his return, Scott knelt in front of Charlotte. Charlotte instructed him to bend forward again. She quickly lubed a thinner, but longer (4 inch) vibrating dildo and inserted it into Scott's ass. Once in kneeling position again, Charlotte affixed nipple clamps from his collar and an O ring gag. Charlotte then pulled up on Scott's leash and he sat in the chair. With leather cuffs, she secured his ankles to the legs of the chair, his wrists to the arm, and wrapped additional leather cuffs around his forearms just below his elbow. At this point, she removed the cock ring, allowing pre-cum to ooze out of the head. With a swipe of her finger, Charlotte gathered some of the clear liquid and brought it to her mouth, sucking the finger dry and moaning softly. Scott's chair was at the foot of a family size canopy bed. Charlotte then went into the ensuite and showered, exiting with only a towel wrapped in her hair.

Charlotte was sexier than Scott had realized. Her long, lithe body was well toned, with beautiful, perky breasts, and a shapely and firm ass. She sat on the edge of the bed and dried her long brunette locks, staring and smiling at Scott the entire time. Once her hair was sufficiently dried, she walked up to Scott, grabbed his cock and slowly stroked the hardened shaft.

"It's a shame you have not cum tonight, but I really did enjoy your cock. It is magnificent, and I hope you satisfy Mistress Kim because it would be quite fun to have you around."

Smiling, she knelt before Scott, taking half of his cock into her mouth, pulling up slowly, then swirling his engorged head, licking off the leaking pre-cum. Just as quickly, she rose and lay down in the bed, eagerly awaiting her Mistress.

Mistress Kim entered the bedroom ten minutes later, smiling broadly when she saw Scott secured to the chair.

"Charlotte, my little slut, you have done well."

Kim squatted down in front of Scott, meeting his downturned eyes.

"Slave, you have a beautiful body, magnificent cock, and a wonderful tongue. This short time together will educate you on what this Mistress prefers. I love both women and men, but would love to have one of each. You're a slave with a great deal of potential, but I am not sure if you are worthy. You have much to prove and learn."

After speaking, Kim took Scott's cock in her mouth, deepthroated him, and then slid up slowly. Similar to Charlotte, she swirled her tongue around his head, enjoying ever flowing pre-cum. Without warning, she firmly grabbed his ball sac and squeezed, prompting Scott to loudly groan in pain through the opening of his gag. Kim then stood, grabbed his cock head, pulling it to his body, and smacked his balls five times. Scott shrieked, feeling his balls deep in his stomach like when he was a kid and was kicked in the nuts.

"You have not cum tonight slave, and will not until I say: you will earn that, and you will learn that if you want to serve me, these belong to me. Also, your eyes will be up and you will watch how to please me, as Charlotte has a lot of practice."

Mistress Kim then squeezed his balls firmly one more time before peeling off her clothes and joining Charlotte on the bed. Kim propped up some pillows, laid back, and spread her legs. Charlotte instinctively crawled between her owner's legs and began worshiping her beautiful Mistress, as Kim stared straight into Scott's eyes, locking into him. Scott felt like this new Dominatrix was staring into his soul. He was uncomfortable, but also transfixed by the aura and power of her look. It was as if she knew what he was thinking. After a few moments, with her hand stroking Charlotte's head, as Charlotte's tongue was working intently on Kim's pussy, Mistress Kim spoke.

"I know that you do not like Dean, but slave, you have a way to remedy that. Like I stated, Joan does not have use for you anymore. I also know that you do not want men fucking you up the ass, but you let it happen because your submissive impulses are extremely strong. You have never used your safe word because you desire guidance and do not want to disappoint. That is a positive, but as of right now, I am your only lifeline to this world. I can simply sell Melody to Joan and Dean, but I am considering a trade."

Suddenly, Kim threw her head back, grasping the back of Charlotte's head with both hands. Charlotte worked her Mistress's clit with a fervor, then slipping in a thin vibrator to stimulate her g-spot. Kim began to buck against her sub's face, finally squirting three times, with Charlotte struggling to catch all of the juices in her mouth. Charlotte continued lapping at Kim's leaking pussy, as her Mistress began to calm. Once her hips had stopped, Kim's grip loosened on her slave's head. Mistress Kim lifted Charlotte's chin, staring lovingly and approvingly into her eyes.

"My slut, you are very gifted. You know I will never let you go. Come snuggle with me."

With a proud smile, Charlotte slid up to her Mistress as Kim turned off the light and slid down from the propped up pillows. The two gorgeous women nuzzled and pet each other softly as they drifted off to sleep. Scott's sleep eluded him for a while, but he finally succumbed from sheer exhaustion from the night's events.

Scott was roused from his sleep by a steady and firm buzzing in his ass. Charlotte had a wide grin with a finger over her lips to shush him as her other hand held a remote control to the vibrating dildo up his ass. Scott's cock was already hard from morning wood and not having cum last night. The semi-intense buzzing in his ass intensified his stiffness, but the show in front of him brought him to the brink of orgasm.

Charlotte, gingerly slipped out of Kim's grasp and slid down her body, lining her head up between Kim's gorgeously long legs. Gently, Charlotte laid her outstretched tongue on her Mistress's lips, licking slow and fully, with long lapping strokes. Slowly, the slave girl cajoled her owner out of her deep slumber. First, Kim's hips moved from side to side, followed by her waist pushing forward a bit, and then eventually, her right hand fisted the back of the girl's head, pulling her mouth tighter to her pussy. Charlotte gradually increased her pace until Mistress Kim was bucking against her mouth as her tight grip on the sub's hair kept her mouth tight against her pussy. With a quick and loud gasp, Kim exhaled and came hard on her servant's face.

"UUUUUHHHHHHHMMMMMM, MMMMMMM, OOHHHH, YES, FUCK, MMMMM, I LOVE THAT FUCKING TONGUE! MMMMMMM, you are magnificent my dear."

Charlotte continued to lap at Kim's pussy, swallowing juices, avoiding her sensitive clit, but still working her tongue deep into her opening and then licking the inner labia toward, but stopping before her clit. As her Mistress calmed a bit, Charlotte proceeded to include the clit once again. After two more orgasms, Mistress Kim pulled Charlotte to her and the women kissed deeply, caressing each other's bodies, familiar with how to touch and please each other. Meanwhile, Scott stared at the lovers, rock hard and frustrated by the lack of relief and constant buzzing of the dildo in his ass. He was a melting pot of emotions, conflicted by being rejected by Joan, used by Dean, but somewhat reborn in the hope of being able to service such beautiful women. Joan was not a beautiful woman, but her aura and how she carried herself made her a sexual being, a lover who turned into Scott's Mistress. Mistress Kim was the opposite. Scott began by serving her with his mouth last night, roles already established. Now, he sat, secured to the chair watching this beautiful brunette slave awaken a stately, raven haired woman whose statuesque beauty captivated Scott. Kim had a beauty and composure of self that only amplified Scott's desire to serve, pushing him deeper into subspace, so consumed that he did not recognize his continued descent.

"Oh, I had forgotten we had an audience. How are you this morning slave?"

"I am well Mistress."

"Did you enjoy watching Charlotte awaken me? It is a morning ritual, one that I expect all of my servants to perform, but Charlotte does it the best."

With that she patted Charlotte on the head and kissed her deeply. After lingering a bit with their kiss, Kim broke away, instructing Charlotte.

"Go get my bath ready."

"Yes, Mistress"

Scott watched as the beautiful brunette who he had already had his cock deep inside slid off the bed and went to the ensuite to run the water for Kim's bath. Kim approached Scott, grabbed his cock, sliding her hand up from his balls. As pre-cum flooded out, she ran her index finger over the clear liquid and brought it to her mouth. "MMMMMMMM, you taste sweet my dear."

Kim then pulled more pre-cum from his cock and placed her fingers on Scott's lips.

"Open slave, taste yourself on my fingers. Hopefully it is a common occurrence, but we have a lot to do yet, to determine your worthiness"

Kim smiled down at Scott with a possessive glare. She loved women, but could also use a man slave, but finding the right one and training him was too bothersome and time consuming. Hopefully, Scott was as submissive as Kim anticipated. Joan had been pestering Kim with questions of how to train Scott ever since he had admitted to Mistress Joan that he may have some submissive fantasies. So, Kim instructed Joan, letting her sub, turned switch and dominatrix do the early, heavy lifting. Through Joan's reports of Scott's progress and complicity, Kim was encouraged. Once she was informed of Scott's defilement by Dean, she knew Scott was a true submissive male, ready to please his MIstress in any manner.

In a half-hearted manner of "forgetting," Kim addressed Scott.

" You know, it has dawned on me that you have not cum since you were with Mistress Joan. My, you must be very backed up and in need. Would you like to cum slave?"

With the vibrator buzzing in his ass, pre-cum leaking out over his cock head, and one of the most beautiful women he had ever touched holding dominion over him, Scott was spellbound, choking on a response.

"M-M-M-Mistress, you are correct that I am in great need, but in my short time as a submissive, I have come to learn that my needs are not important. The only need I am focused on is the needs of those who I serve. At this moment, I serve you, so your desires and needs are my only concern."

Smiling broadly, Kim said, "Good boy." Then, she grabbed his cock with her left hand, pulled it up and pushed it against his stomach, exposing more of his balls. Her right hand landed squarely on his ball sack, followed by four more smacks to his exposed balls.

"UUUUUUHHHHHHGGGGG, UUUUUHHHHHHGGGG, UUUUUUHHHHGGGG, UUUUUHHHHHGGGG, UUUUUUHHHHHGGG," was all that left Scott's mouth.

Kim gave his sac one last hard squeeze, chuckled aloud, and then walked toward the en suite where a dripping wet Charlotte waited to bathe her Mistress. Charlotte had watched the entire scene unfold, knowing that her sadistic Mistress would shape this male submissive into the perfect slave and thus elevating her from the bottom rung on the ladder.

Kim exited the bathroom in a sexy, sheer bathrobe, smelling of lilac and vanilla. Charlotte followed behind a few seconds later, carrying clothes. As Kim sat at her vanity, working on her make-up, Charlotte laid out the undergarments, while hanging the casual sundress to avoid wrinkling. As Kim made some last touches to her make up, Charlotte combed her Owner's long dark hair, having dried it in the bathroom, she merely worked the brush through her shimmering locks, loving the lilac smell, and velvet touch.

Charlotte was quite excited from the morning's activities, and with no release, each touch, stroke, or duty performed made her wetter and hornier. She was used to this denial, but this morning was different.

"Charlotte, you know that I must have brunch with my parents as usual. You are in charge and you may do whatever you like with the slave, but do not let him cum. If he does release, then both of you will be severely punished. Do I make myself clear?"

"Yes, Mistress, I may use the slave however I choose, but he is not allowed to cum. If he does cum, then we will both be severely punished. I understand and will not fail you, Mistress."

Charlotte had been her latest slave, only having served Kim for about six months. It was by chance that they met, as Kim was speaking at one of the local colleges at the request of a good friend of hers, Professor Adams, and Charlotte was in the audience. After her talk to the group, Charlotte was one of the top students who was fortunate enough to be invited to have lunch with her professor and Kim. Charlotte had a lot of questions for Kim about being a woman in the corporate world, especially a woman who owned her own company. The two struck up an engaging conversation that led to some subsequent dinners, intimacy, and the revealing of Kim's proclivity for domination and Charlotte's need for submission. Although Charlotte was truly a switch, Mistress Kim was seeing to none of that in their dynamic. Charlotte unwavering served her Mistress and proved so good a slave that she quickly moved in with Kim, finishing school under the tutelage of a strict and demanding woman.