Learning to Serve - Mistress Kim

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Once Kim drove away in the SUV, Charlotte turned to a still rock hard and bound Scott with a lustfully mischievous look.

"If you want to be set free my friend, there are some rules. You will refer to me as Mistress Charlotte. You will follow each instruction without hesitation. You will thank me for any reward or punishment given to you. You will please me and bring me many orgasms. Do I make myself clear, slave?"

"UUUHHHH, Yyyes, Mistress Charlotte."

Charlotte released his arms and legs from the cuffs and she allowed him to move them to regain some more blood flow. Once he had time to regain feeling in his appendages, Scott was ordered to kneel before Mistress Charlotte.

"Slave, I know you have not cum, but you already heard that you are not allowed to have an orgasm while Mistress is away. I, on the other hand, can have as many as I desire. You will serve me with your tongue first and I expect no less than three orgasms from that."

Charlotte pulled the leash and Scott crawled to the bed. Charlotte lay down on the bed, legs spread, simultaneously reaching over to the remote control and turning off the vibrator still shoved in Scott's ass. Scott crawled on the bed and nuzzled up to Charlotte's juicy pussy. Her smell was strong and she shuddered at the touch of Scott's tongue. She immediately fisted the back of his head and pulled him into the sweet and musky folds of her pussy, holding his head there tightly.

"Do not tease me on my first orgasm slave, just lick my clit. It will not take long for me to splatter on your face."

With that, Scott eagerly licked her clit, working the ABC's. Scott was at M when Charlotte's thighs tightened around his temples and her mid section was humping his mouth as she came hard and long.

"UUUUUUUHHHHHHHHH, FUUUUUUUUCCCCCCKKKKKKK, YES, YES, YES, FUUUUUCCCCKKKK, EAT MY PUSSY, YES, OH YES, FUCK YES, YES, YES, MMMMMMMM, UUHHHHHHH, FUUUUCCCKKKKKK, YES!"

With pre-cum dripping from his own cock, Scott continued to gently lap at Charlotte's labia as she was calming from the powerful burst, having been pent up all night, pleasing her Mistress, yet having no release of her own. Scott dutifully licked Charlotte to two more orgasms and then the beautiful brunette slave led him to the en suite.

In a twist of roles, Charlotte ran water in an oversized tub. She walked over to a kneeling Scott, nudged his ass up off of his calves, and pulled the vibrator out of his ass. Strangely, Scott felt a slight loss at the emptiness this act provided. She then removed his collar and instructed Scott to enter the tub, laying back, enjoying the soothing effect of the warm water.. She entered the water, kneeling in front of Scott and proceeded to clean his entire body. The feel of her elegant, thin hands on his body intensified Scott's need to cum. He relished each touch by her and as she washed his legs, she took time to kiss his nipples, licking and sucking them. Each stroke of her hands, brush of her lips or touch of her body sent jolts of electricity throughout the slave's body. Charlotte instructed Scott to wash her body, then the pair dried each other off, and Charlotte reattached Scott's collar and leash, leading him to the kitchen.

Charlotte allowed Scott to sit at the table, bringing him coffee, heavy on the cream. She then prepared an omelet and wheat toast for each of them, sitting across from him at the table, enjoying the welcome food.

Charlotte peered over her coffee cup, staring at Scott. She was smiling at him, content, but also curious. She was certainly realizing that she was a switch and knew she was a very attractive woman, but she had not met many young men like Scott. He was attractive, wellbuilt, and hung quite well. Not many specimens like him were submissive, or at least, they had not acknowledged it at such a young age. He was an anomaly, and she was extremely happy that he was there.

"Slave, clean up the kitchen and then meet me in my bedroom."

"Yes, Mistress Charlotte."

Scott knelt down as he was outside of Charlotte's room and then entered. Charlotte was propped up on her pillows and headboard, brown hair cascading over her shoulders, masking her beautiful breasts, her legs were spread wide with the soles of her feet touching each other. Scott crawled to the bed, kneeling at the side as Charlotte purposely ignored him. After a few minutes, Charlotte summoned Scott up on the bed.

"Lay flat on your back, spread eagle position my dear."

Scott followed instructions as Charlotte secured his arms and legs to each corner of the bed. mounted him and began to ride him slowly, bending forward, kissing him softly on the lips, neck, nipples, and shoulders. Scott was straining and concentrating on not cumming, but the feel of this woman was overwhelming. She was a Goddess, her body moving on his cock, making him feel each touch, caress, and movement. Scott was oversensitized and knew he would not hold out too long. Charlotte quickened her pace as she worked to another orgasm, riding hard until she came hard on his cock again, Scott moments from exploding, holding back as his hard cock sat deep inside of her dripping pussy.

Charlotte climbed off of Scott, wide grin and evil look in her eyes. She reached over to her nightstand and grabbed a spatula she had taken from the kitchen. Crawling up in between his legs, Scott's trepidation increased as he anticipated pain. Charlotte pushed his cock up against his stomach, holding it there with her forearm, she took the spatula, bending it back with her left hand, she let it snap down on his ball sac.

"UUUHHHHGGGG, UUHHHH. HHUUUUHHH." Scott absorbed the blow, enduring the pain, confused as to why he was being punished.

"Slave, you have forgotten a few times to thank me. You are to thank me, whether it be pleasure or pain and you have neglected to do so, already five times."

Again, Charlotte flicked the spatula.

"UUUUHHHHGGG! Thank you Mistress."

Charlotte smiled, a coy look on her face. Over and over again, she flicked his sac with the spatula, each time Scott groaned and thanked his tormentor, until Scott felt as if he had swallowed his balls deep inside of him. Almost immediately, Charlotte massaged his balls as she placed the cock ring down over his semi-flaccid cock.

"I will not endure a punishment because you orgasmed. But, I will also ride that magnificent cock again. I want to feel your thickness fill me as I cum on you again. You do not want to know what Mistress Kim will inflict upon us if you cum, so sit back, enjoy, but not too much."

"Yes, Mistress, thank you Mistress."

Charlotte straddled him again and rode him to two more orgasms. Although tortured, Scott thanked her after each one of her orgasms. Once she was done with him, he was released and directed him to clean the common areas and then kneel by the entry door, waiting for Mistress.

Mistress Kim entered through the front door around one o'clock, looking down at her attentive slaves kneeling to the left of the door.

"Slut, slave, it is time to have some quality time together. Slave, stand and follow me into my room. Slut, you will wait outside my door, ready to serve."

Mistress Kim had Charlotte get her a glass of white wine and the two went into her room. Mistress proceeded to take Charlotte forcefully with her strap on dildo. She drove strongly into Charlotte, sending the slave over the limit to another orgasm. Mistress Kim sensed that possibly her slut had used the slave quite a bit more than she realized because it too Charlotte much longer to cum on her phallus than usual. After Charlotte came hard on the dildo, Kim looked at her accusingly, taking the vibrator and stuffing it up her ass, turning it up on high.

"Slut, you better not have had that slave cum, if you did, then you will certainly pay."

"Mistress, he did not cum, I swear. I used him, but made sure he did not cum. Thank you, Mistress, for allowing me to pleasure myself by using the slave, but I followed your instructions, explicitly."

"I will find that out quite soon, but regardless, you were a greedy slut who took too many liberties with my new slave. You should have cum once or twice, but I can tell you have exceeded that number by a great deal. That is why you worthless, greedy slut of a self will not be allowed to enjoy the slave anymore today."

After securing Charlotte's arms behind her and her ankles together, Mistress then attached her bound appendages together so Charlotte could only remain on her stomach, bound and unable to move.

Mistress Kim opened the door and pulled Scott in by his leash. He followed on all fours behind her, stopping to kneel at the side of an oversized, plush chair. With Charlotte on her stomach, unable to move, but only watch, Kim immediately pushed Scott's face into her already leaking pussy.

"I have been waiting for this throughout brunch. I love my parents but knowing there is a slave here to service me completely and that my slut was using you for her pleasure was unbearable torture."

Pausing for a moment, lifting Scott's chin and staring directly into his eyes, she asked, "You do want to serve me completely, do you not?"

"Yes, Mistress, certainly, I will serve you, adore you, do as you order. I want to please you."

A tingling sensation spread throughout Scott's body as he spoke, contemplating and embracing his words as he pledged his allegiance to another woman. The deep seeded submissive nature in Scott took over, as in a trance, he kneeled before Kim, his body and facial expression begging to be accepted by this beautiful dominatrix. Kim stared deep into Scott's eyes, looking through him for the second time in the past twenty-four hours, knowing he was the male who could serve her every whim. Kim relaxed in her plush suede chair, relaxing with the glass of wine that Charlotte had poured and taken to her.

"Slave, take off my heels and worship my feet."

Scott crawled toward Mistress Kim, taking the gorgeous Asian Mistress's right leg in his hand, slowly removing her heels and then doing the same to the left foot. Once the left shoe was off, he gently guided her beautiful size 6 foot to his mouth, licking the sole of her foot, tasting the salty sweat from her foot, enjoying the slight hint of musk and foulness, wanting more depth of flavor and musk. Starting with her big toe, he kissed and then sucked each digit deep into his mouth, savoring each nuance of her toes, cleaning them as well as worshiping. He did the same to the right foot and was becoming overwhelmed with desire. Suddenly, Mistress pulled her foot away. Scott lurched forward, following the path of her foot.

"STOP! I do not feel that you truly want to serve. You are going through the motions. Are you thinking about your precious Joan?"

Stunned, the slave knelt before her wide-eyed, a loss of words, bewildered.

"B-b-b-but Mistress, wh-wh-what did I do wrong? I adore you, your feet, your body, I want to serve."

Smiling deep inside, knowing that this slave was already completely succumbing to her, she wanted to push him deeper into submission, his recognition of where he belonged, how he belonged serving women, adoring women, serving her, adoring her, and adhering to whatever she desired.

"I am not convinced slave. Are you sure you do not want Joan and Dean? You did succumb to her first, did promise yourself to her and to serve her. Why should I believe you? How might you prove your loyalty? I need to know that I am not just another whim."

"I, I, I am not sure what you want me to do Mistress, I can only tell you and show you that I want to serve you. I want to serve the most beautiful woman I have ever encountered."

"That is all well and good slave, but I am still not sure that you will not run back to Mistress Joan, that pseudo Dom, wanna be. She did seduce you, made you submit, and took your anal virginity, and well..."

Scott felt his anger surge, sweltering heat and humiliation of being fucked up the ass by Dean. His breathing became heavy, his blood flowing as his neck and arms clenched.

"Mistress, I never want to go back to Mistress Joan. You know that! He raped me. I should have used my safe word. I did not want that, but the need to serve her overwhelmed me. I am a sub, but I do not want to serve men. I want to serve a powerful woman like you, and only you and your desires. If you have other designs upon me, if you choose to use me for men, then I will regretfully leave your presence."

Smiling broadly, Kim stood, lifting Scott's chin so he was looking her directly in the eyes.

"If you serve me, I will never let a man enter either of your holes. I am a lover of women, and I do enjoy a man's body from time to time, but I would most certainly enjoy a male slave who is considerate of others, knows how to please a woman, and acknowledges women as the superior gender."

Tears began to run down Scott's face, more from happiness in finding a beautiful Goddess to serve than sadness in relinquishing his male authority. As he peered back into the deep pool of his new Mistress's eyes, he replied, "I am yours if you will have me. I acknowledge women and you over all others as my superior and who I should and want to serve. Please have me as your obedient slave."

Kim sat back in her chair, lifted her skirt, and pulled Scott's leash. Scott followed obediently, licking Kims crotch, loving the sweet, salty taste of her pussy. Licking and sucking, Kim began to push her crotch into her slave's face, as he concentrated on her clit. Pulling his head in with both hands, Mistress came hard on her new slave's face.

Once she calmed herself, Mistress Kim released Charlotte and had her prepare dinner. The three of them dined at the table together, aside from two of them being naked, it was cordial and quite nice. The three drank two bottles of wine and then Kim instructed Scott to clean up after them as she took Charlotte into the bedroom. Scott was jealous and could only imagine what the two gorgeous women were doing together. Once he was finished cleaning the kitchen, Scott entered Mistress Kim's bedroom.

Upon entering Mistress Kim's room, Scott froze, awed by the site in front of him. Tied doggy style to a stockade, Charlotte had her ass filled with a large vibrating dildo with a fuck machine pushing deep inside of her with at least an eight inch cock driving into her.

"Come in slave. I am sorry you have to see this, but slut Charlotte was greedy earlier when she used you. What did you provide for her three, four, five orgasms?"

"Ummm, I believe at least five, Mistress."

"Very well, then her cock hungry greediness deserves to be satiated. I hope you enjoy yourself slut."

Through the dildo gag in her mouth, a muffled "thank you, mistress" could be faintly heard.

"Now, slave, come up on the bed with me. I want this slut to watch you pleasure me with that gorgeous cock."

"I want you to do me in the traditional missionary position. You will not cum until I let you, but I want to cum on that beautiful cock of yours."

Scott kneeled between Mistress Kim's legs and lined his cock up to her gorgeous pussy. Rubbing his cock up and down her lips, he began to nudge his head into her, placing firm pressure as his cock slid into her, driving slowly until he was pelvis to pelvis, deep inside of his new Mistress. As he stayed deep inside of her, Kim pulled him against her, breasts against chest, lips on lips, nails clutching his back as he slowly gyrated and pulsed deep inside of her, working her to another orgasm. Kim had not had a man in quite some time as she was not going to be subservient, and she would not bow to a man. But now, she had her own man, a man that she owned, controlled, and could use for her own means. The feeling of his cock buried deep inside of her pussy overwhelmed her, eliciting a small orgasm just from the fullness and feel of her pussy gripping his girthy cock.

Scott began to pull out and drive in slowly, only about three inches of his full eight. Pushing in and making sure to emphasize pounding his waist into hers, careful not to be too forceful, but still wanting to agitate her further.

"Harder."

"Mistress?"

"Fuck me Harder!"

"Yes, Mistress, of course."

With her directive, Scott began to pound Mistress Kim, being bold enough to place her legs over his arms, eventually working them up over his shoulders. Driving into her with long, strong, rapid strokes, Kim was rolling her head back and forth as she came strongly on Scott's cock.

"AAAAAHHHHHH,, YES, AAAAAHHHHHHHM, FUCK, MMMMMM, THAT IS SO GOOD, FUCK ME WITH THAT COCK, YOU FUCKING SLAVE, FUCK ME, MMMM, SO FUCKING GOOD, MMMMMMM, UUUHHH, UHHHH, UHHHHH, OOOOHHH." Kim came hard and long pulsing on his cock as Scott tried to hold back his own pleasure.

As she began to descend from her climax, Scott pulled his rock hard cock slowly out of KIm.

"Get us some water, lover, and then come back with that magnificent cock. I need more of that inside of me. I can't believe Joan would ever give you up. But you are mine now."

Scott reentered the bedroom with two glasses of water, placing them on the nightstand. Meanwhile, Kim had pulled the vibrator out of Charlotte's ass and replaced it with some anal beads, which were twice as thin and twice as long. Charlotte cooed softly through the dildo gag, while Kim turned up the fuck machine two levels, leaving the poor slut pouring out juices in an excruciatingly torturous manner.

Kim approached Scott, who was kneeling next to the bed, beckoned him to stand and embraced him, kissing him deeply, encouraging his strong arms to embrace her, envelop her, as she sank into his manhood. Breaking the kiss, she pulled him by the arm to the bed, caressing his face softly, the edge of dominance a bit reserved as she relaxed a bit more.

"I want you to love me like any other woman. You have shared your love with Joan, but to totally be mine, I want your love. I want you to treat me as a woman you want to conquer. I need to feel you deep inside of me, filling me with your seed."

Scott followed instructions and took control, kissing Kim deeply, hands on her beautifully firm breasts, thumbs flicking her nipples, tongues intertwined, as he pushed her gently onto her back. Kissing down her neck, licking, biting, sucking, moving to her breasts, licking one nipple while pinching the other and then alternating, Kim's body was already writhing.

Scott worked down her hardened abs, licking, sucking, relishing each defined bump on her stomach, marveling at his fortune of making love to such a beautiful woman.

Licking down to her glorious pussy, Scott immediately focused on her clit, working Kim into more of a frenzy. As she enjoyed a small orgasm, Scott pulled his mouth away, placed Kim's legs up on his shoulders and slowly shoved his cock deep inside of her. Once he was fully inside the lovely Asian Goddess, he began long full strokes of his cock into her. Scott pulled back until only his cock head was in her until thrusting deep inside of her again, continuing the pattern, driving deep inside of Kim's pussy, aided by her legs splayed on his shoulders. He drove her hard, fucking her like he owned her. Soon, his new Mistress, Kim, briefly succumbed to his ministrations, cumming hard on my cock, moaning, groaning, and writhing on his cock.

Scott slowed his rhythm a bit, still pushing into her slowly, fully, enjoying the clenching of her pussy muscles around his cock. Once Kim calmed a bit, he began to assault her pussy, driving fully, picking up his pace, pushing Kim's legs back further so that her knees were pushed astride her ears. As he found more depth in her pussy with a more pronounced angle of assault, Scott drove his cock deeper inside of her than any other man, Kim enjoying every stroke as she began to cum again, tensing her pussy walls around him. Scott could no longer hold out and came deep inside of his lover/Mistress. Pulsing jet after jet of seed deep inside of her. He continued to push inside of her until her screams of passion ended, then collapsing on top of Kim, Scott emitted a hearty exhale of satisfaction.