Learning to Serve - Mistress Kim

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Scott rolled off of Kim and she immediately walked over to Charlotte, removed her cock gag and offered her pussy to the slave. With one leg up on Charlotte's back and her hand fisting the slave's hair, Kim violently shoved the slave's face into her pussy. Charlotte dutifully cleaned her Mistress, wishing that the cum was in her pussy instead. Once done, the anal beads were removed and Charlotte was released from the fuck machine. Relieved after cumming six more times, Charlotte was chained to the end of the bed and ordered to sleep at Kim's feet. Scott was instructed to continue to fuck Kim all night long. With his Mistress cumming numerous times, Scott came two more times in his Mistress and each time Charlotte was made to clean Kim out.

Scott awoke, arms around Kim, her ass snuggled against his hard cock, the two were spooning. Meanwhile, Charlotte was peaking up over the end of the bed watching for any sign of life. It was about five in the morning and Scott immediately went down on Kim, performing the duties usually set aside for Charlotte. Kim cooed softly, placed both hands in Scott's hair and gently pulled him in tighter as he roused from slumber with another pleasant orgasm.

After her orgasm, Kim pulled Scott up to her, wrapping her arms around him in full embrace as she kissed him deeply. She was still in female lover mode and drank in every inch of Scott's masculinity. She admired him for his strength, but she was even more impressed with his honesty with himself, that he had to serve. Ending the kiss, looking deep in his eyes, as she stroked his cheek, she spoke to him.

"You can go now lover, I have Charlotte for pussy detail. I assume that we will be seeing you Wednesday? I will give you further instructions before then."

With that, Scott put on the sweatpants and t-shrit, calling a taxi to drop him off at Joan's house. After retrieving money from his truck to pay the fare, Scott jumped in his truck and was backing out of the driveway. Strangely, Scott felt eyes upon him. Looking up at the kitchen window, he saw Sarah's eyes peering through the curtains, watching him leave.