All Comments on 'Learning to Slave Wrangle Pt. 01'

by Carl_Bradford

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
NnnelsonNnnelsonover 2 years ago

You just have to love the way slave studies 101 overs the college’s multicultural and inclusiveness requirements. Another interesting story by Mr. Bradford.

belinda03belinda03over 2 years ago

Another wonderful piece of work. You have a true gift for making fantasy seem real life.

mul717ud35mul717ud35over 2 years ago

You never fail to come up with great ideas to explore. What a ride. 5*.

Qwer12Qwer12over 2 years ago
Always One Of The Best

Your stories are always some of the best and the very great story telling and character development. Thanks as always for your time and efforts. Cheers

MrSmith27MrSmith27over 2 years ago

Another great story by the master. Mr. Bradford should be commended for branching out telling a story from the perspective of a male experiencing slavery.

thomas_deanthomas_deanover 2 years ago

Switching Roles

Carl maybe on the cusp of a classical paradox. If two people agree to alternate between master/mistress and slave (see Sophocles, Antigone), what might happen if the dominate refuses to give up the superior status at the end of the stipulated reign? Certainly that would be an interesting direction to take this fascinating story. Keep up the good work.

AviciaAviciaover 1 year ago

Reading this for a second time while researching my White Briar story. It was even more enjoyable the second time through

skanderbeg65skanderbeg65over 1 year ago

Great story and I am anxious for more. I agree with the other comments. My only thought is that, when presented with the 30 hour period if the experience, I thought that that was way too short. Three days with a different wrangler each day would cement the impersonal nature of the situation in their minds.

MasterBlogmanMasterBlogman12 months ago

As a male, I'm not normally much into stories where the male gets dominated. But this one is done so well, so convincingly, with so much care for detail, that it really works for me, even when Frank gets spit-roasted by two other guys. I'm anxious to read the next part where roles will presumably be reversed.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous