Learning to Submit Ch. 16

Story Info
Christy meets Pat's mentor at a club.
10.6k words
4.77
7.9k
5

Part 16 of the 29 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 12/15/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's Note - This story is filed in Novels but is heavily BDSM in nature so feel free to skip over it if that's not your thing!

Thanks everyone for continuing to read and support this story! For those just jumping in here, I recommend starting at chapter 1 to fully understand the characters and background.

Thanks also to ftw752 for continuing to give me help with editing!

*

I woke Tuesday morning and stretched, feeling my body protest the movement. Pat had been far from done with me the night before, and I'd had all three holes used and filled again before the night was over.

After a shower and dinner, Pat had spanked me thoroughly, then tied me down and turned on the video before settling in to torment my body while I watched. I had begged him for an orgasm then begged him to fuck me. When neither of those worked, I'd begged him to let me suck him, and he'd allowed it, on the condition that I finished him completely in my mouth, and that I kept watching the video as much as possible while blowing him.

His tactic worked well, and I happily agreed, devouring his cock while I watched myself get abused by three men. I watched myself cum over and over, and take load after load of their cum all over my body. By the time he was finished with my mouth, I greedily swallowed his milky reward.

He had been very pleased, and returned the favor by licking me to the edge repeatedly before he fucked my pussy and dumped another load. He had forbidden me from any more orgasms, and I had been frustrated by his slower pace and shallower thrusts in my pussy before he came for the fourth time that night.

It wasn't a big orgasm, and he didn't really get soft. He made me clean our mess off his cock and then he'd bent me over the bed and spanked me a little more before claiming my ass one last time for the night.

Exhausted I had passed out, my pussy leaking all over the bed in frustration that it was denied once more.

Pat appeared at my side as I was reminiscing about the evening's activities.

"Good morning beautiful."

His smile should be illegal in the morning. He had far too much charm for whatever time it was, and I wondered what he was up to.

"Hi." I smiled back at him, stifling a yawn as I tried once more to stretch out my sore muscles.

I winced a little, and Pat immediately encouraged me to lie back down.

"Shhh. No rush to get up. In fact, I have some cream to help soothe those sore muscles. Lie on your tummy and I'll start with your back.

His hands slid over my skin and I was grateful for the cream. It felt a bit warm, but it was pleasant on my aching body.

He wiped his hands and switched to something more soothing for my ass. I could feel several sore spots as he rubbed his hands over it, although nothing that felt really marked.

I sighed, as he worked my body and encouraged it to relax. I was happy, and last night had been amazing. I couldn't deny any of that. But as he massaged my ass I was reminded of my thoughts the other day and my desire to be spanked even more aggressively.

"What's going on with my Kitten this morning?" Pat stopped his massage, sitting closer so he could see my face. "Are you feeling okay?"

Concern about last night was etched all over his face, and I quickly reached out to ensure him I was feeling great.

"I'm good. Really good. Horny as hell since you denied me any further orgasms last night, but I feel thoroughly fucked. Not to mention proud that I was able to give you a proper blow-job for the first time last night."

He smiled, and leaned in to kiss me gently.

"You were incredible last night in more ways than I can count. And you've never looked more amazing than you did being used by so many men. Although we did wear you out faster than I had hoped."

He had a grin on his face, and I knew he wasn't upset, but I was still sad I hadn't been able to keep up with them to his full satisfaction.

"I'm sorry Master, for letting you down. I fully intended to take everything you had to give but eventually my body just couldn't take all the stimulation."

He grasped my chin in his hands, making sure I was paying attention.

"You owe me no apologies. You were incredible, and neither of them was complaining when I told them you were done after that last round. Besides, the pictures of you that I took at the end, passed out and covered in so much cum, are worth all of it."

I moaned softly. He'd shown me the pictures last night before the video, and I had to admit they were incredibly arousing.

"So was that what your big sigh was about? Were you worried I was disappointed you passed out?"

I blushed as he looked directly at me again. I wanted to hide my face in the covers and run away from this conversation. I couldn't wrap my mind around why it was so hard for me to accept how I was feeling, but regardless, I'd promised honesty, and once again I was going to deliver it.

"No," I said slowly, "that wasn't it. Though truthfully I'm not sure how to explain what's in my head."

He slid under the covers, understanding that this wasn't going to be a quick conversation, and pulled me into his arms, kissing the top of my head gently.

"You can tell me anything. I would hope you know that by now."

"But...what if..." I started a couple times, unsure of exactly how to phrase my concerns. "I'm worried something is wrong with me."

"What? Like what? Are you hurt?" Pat's eyes held so much love and concern, and I rolled away from him, allowing him to pull me in against his chest, but unable to look into his eyes at the moment.

"C, Talk to me. Please. If we hurt you, I need to know."

Tears threatened to spill from my eyes, but I took a deep breath.

"It's not that. I promise I'm okay. Better than okay even."

I could hear his breath release behind me, as I eased his initial fears. He waited patiently, understanding that I needed a moment to collect myself.

"I don't know how to say this, really. It's totally fucked up, to be honest, but here goes. The problem isn't that I'm hurt, it's that I want to be hurt more."

I heard him suck in another breath sharply, and rushed to try to finish my thought.

"I don't want to be really hurt, but specifically when you're spanking me, I want more. That time you spanked my clit hard with the crop it hurt so much, but it was a huge turn on. My body felt like a volcano ready to erupt. But as soon as I started crying you stopped. I get it, you don't want to hurt me, but I'm craving more. I want to wake up in the morning and see marks from the night before. I want to sit on my chair at work and feel the sore spots, and be reminded how they got there. It's so weird, and I know I shouldn't want it, but I do."

Pat squeezed me tightly against his chest, letting me feel his love and support until he could feel me start to relax in his arms.

"Roll over and look at me. Please."

I sighed, scared of the disapproval I expected see in his eyes, but I did as he asked. I was surprised when I saw not only love, but acceptance. I closed my eyes momentarily and let out a shaky breath.

He leaned in and kissed me gently, letting me feel his care pour into me through his soft embrace. My eyes opened when he pulled back, and he ran a hand lightly over the side of my face.

"First, know that nothing you say at this point is going to scare me away. I don't know if that's what you were really worried about, but I asked for honesty, and I'm willing to listen to your wants and needs as well as your fears."

I nodded at him, smiling at his easy acceptance of my admission.

"Second, you aren't broken, or whatever else you might be thinking. What you're asking for isn't that uncommon in submissives, especially those that like being spanked. I've been scared to go harder. I would never want to actually hurt you, and we have to tread carefully before we even consider trying what you are asking for."

He was quiet for a moment, and I reflected on his words. The fact that what I wanted wasn't as strange as I thought had been a huge relief to hear. But after his last thought, I was concerned he wasn't willing to give it to me. I took a deep breath. That would be okay. I loved how things were. I didn't really need more, I was just curious.

As I was reminding myself how amazing our relationship already was, he surprised me once more.

"I want you to meet someone with me for lunch. I think he'll be able to clear a few things up for you."

I looked up at him with uncertainty.

"You have a male friend I haven't met?"

He scoffed and smacked my butt quickly with one hand.

"No talking back. And I'm not giving you an answer. The rest of the details are a surprise."

His tone left little room for argument, so I relaxed into his embrace, as he reached to pull his phone off the table.

He dialed a number and I could hear it ring a couple times before a voice picked up on the other end, too quiet for me to make out anything about who it might be.

"Hey. Can you meet C and me for lunch today? Yeah, the usual spot is perfect. We can be there by then. Great, thanks."

He hung up and set the phone back on the table, replacing his hand on my back and caressing me gently. We snuggled in bed for a while just enjoying each other's company. As his fingers continued to caress my skin, I moved from gentle sighs to whimpers begging for more.

Pat kept the pace slow, but moved to occasionally lick my neck, kissing along my collar bone, before moving to suck my nipples. He was gentle and loving, but with how sensitive my body was, he had no trouble ramping up my desperation.

His hand dropped between my legs as his mouth worked my nipples into perfect peaks. He stroked my clit slowly, in small circles, until I was thrusting against his hand. He stopped as suddenly as he'd started, and I let out a high whine, continuing to softly thrust my hips looking for contact.

"Oh no. No orgasms for you yet. It's time to get ready for lunch anyway."

He made me get up, smacking my ass, and sent me to the bathroom for makeup.

"Sexy. Like your evening look. I want him impressed with your beauty."

I was definitely curious now. I really did think I'd met all of Pat's friends. A new mystery man, especially after yesterday's surprise, was intriguing.

"I will set out your outfit. You go put on your sexiest makeup."

"Yes Master."

Clearly I wasn't getting any answers, so I headed for the bathroom to wash my face and do my hair and makeup. Pat had made me shower, after he was done with me last night, so at least I was clean with the exception of the liquid he'd coaxed out of my body with his incessant teasing this morning.

I was bending over the counter applying my mascara when Pat appeared behind me, rubbing his hands over my ass cheeks, and allowing his fingers to dance across my asshole.

"How is this little hole feeling today?"

"Pretty good actually, Master. It was well used, but you did use a lot of lube the first time which kept it ready when Mike pushed himself in."

"Mmm. That was my favorite part, by the way. Listening to you moan and whimper around John while Mike pushed his thick cock into your ass, and feeling how tight it made your pussy. That was heaven for me."

"It was pretty amazing for me as well. I couldn't believe, when I saw the video, how big he actually was!"

"Yes it was a happy surprise. As soon as I saw you taking it in your mouth at the beginning, I knew I wanted to see it in your ass. And I wanted to see all of your holes filled at the same time. There was something especially amazing about that."

I moaned as he fingered my ass, trying to concentrate on finishing my makeup with a steady hand. As I finished my mascara and put the brush back in the bottle, I felt the cold presence of a plug behind me. I could tell it was well lubed, and he slowly started to press it into my ass. Today's plug was clearly not small, and it was heavy.

After all the stretching my ass had done the night before, the plug went in with very little work, and Pat gave it a twist and rocked it in and out a little before deciding it was good.

"I love seeing your ass decorated. Today you have a pretty little gem on the end of a new metal plug I picked up. How does it feel?"

"Good Master. I like having my ass plugged for you. It feels right somehow."

"Such a good little anal slut now. Excellent. Your makeup looks beautiful. Time to come get dressed."

We headed into the main room where Pat had laid out my clothes. A black lace thong and bra set, and a small black dress, with stockings and a garter.

I'd learned from the past that if the underwear wasn't crotchless, Pat preferred I put the garter and stockings on first, so the underwear could be removed without taking his favorite part of the outfit off. I attired my lower half and then put on the bra. I discovered quickly that it was a demi-bra, and my nipples peaked above the edge of the half cup.

I pulled the dress over my head, loving the feel of the soft fabric as it fell into place over my hips. Pat reached over and caressed my nipples through the fabric, making them stiffen even more.

"Perfect." It was almost a growl, and I could see the lust in his eyes. Clearly I was properly attired for our lunch.

He ran his hands lightly under the hem of the dress, caressing the stocking tops. I realized how little fabric was covering them. When I sat down, they would be clearly visible.

Pat handed me a pair of my heels and my leather coat, and we were ready to go. A shiver passed through my body as I wondered again where we were going and who we were meeting this time.

It was a fairly short drive, and I realized we were in the same general area as Pat's office. The building we arrived at didn't look like any restaurant I'd been to. No signs advertised what it was. Just a large, blank, building with a parking lot.

Pat escorted me through the door and down a hallway. We passed through another double door and were met by a greeter. She knew Pat by name and told him his normal booth was waiting. I noted a couple guys who looked like bouncers lurking in the shadows. Odd for a restaurant, but clearly this place wasn't just any spot to eat.

As we rounded the corner of the booth, I looked into a familiar set of eyes.

"Justin!" I squeaked.

Pat ushered me into the booth, taking my coat and hanging it on a peg before sliding in beside me.

"I suppose Pat didn't tell you who you were meeting for lunch. He does love to torment you." Justin's smile was warm and mischievous. In our last meeting I'd been so concerned about making a good first impression that I hadn't really noticed how attractive he was. He had soft looking sandy brown hair and green eyes that sparked when he smiled. He carried almost a boyish charm, but there was something dark and sexy lurking under the surface, and an easy confidence that left me feeling breathless.

Pat took my hand and turned to look at me.

"Actually," he said slowly, "it's Master Justin here, and you should address him as such. Welcome to the club."

I'm fairly certain my mouth dropped open in shock, as Pat and Justin enjoyed my stunned silence.

Justin, no Master Justin, smiled at me and pointed at my day collar.

"I was glad to see you wearing that the other day when we met. If you're going to visit here with us, which I hope you will do again after today, you will need to always wear it to keep yourself safe."

"And where is 'here' exactly?" My voice sounded small and scared, even to my ears.

"This is a private kink club. It's for people like you guys, like me." Master Justin's smile was making me feel warm and fuzzy and safe. Although I knew I was safe with Pat, something about Master Justin's relaxed demeanor made me very comfortable.

Pat leaned over and kissed me passionately, holding the back of my head and claiming my mouth. I melted into his embrace, feeling the heat building in my core. He pulled back a moment later, smiling at me and taking my hand. I was reminded of who I belonged to, and snuggled closer to him before turning to his friend and my new boss.

"So," I asked, "how do you fit into this, Master Justin?"

He smiled at me and I could see the lust dancing in his eyes. Clearly he liked hearing his title as much as Pat did.

"I've been helping Pat. Training him to be a better dominant for you. Mentoring him on how to get you to submit. Has it been working?"

"Yes Master Justin. Very well I'd say." My mind strayed again to the previous night. I hadn't questioned Pat at all about having 2 extra men to please. And I hadn't questioned him later when he'd made me beg to swallow his cum. I was definitely submitting fully, especially when he denied orgasms. My eyes narrowed as I realized Master Justin was probably to blame for that little trick. I sighed as I thought about the eventual explosive release, and decided maybe I should be thanking him for that lesson.

"I hope to get to see your submission first hand at some point."

Master Justin's eyes were intense, and I swallowed as I saw an image of myself kneeling at Pat's feet while Master Justin watched. The image shifted, and I imagined Pat holding my collar while I knelt at Master Justin's feet. I shivered, my underwear suddenly feeling very wet.

"I think someone likes that idea." His eyes held me in thrall as I waited to hear why Pat had brought me to see him.

"So tell me, little sub, what has your Master dressed you in under that beautiful dress? I can see your nipples clearly, just like the first time we met. Your Master knows my preferences well. I promised him I'd happily give you a job, but asked a little favor that he send you with no bra as a thank you. I was very glad I asked. But today I'm curious what else is under that outfit."

I looked at Pat and he smiled and placed his hand over mine.

"I trust Justin. He won't cross any lines we aren't ok with. I'd like you to answer him and defer to him as you would to me. I will ensure the boundaries are always clear, and you will know when he has permission for more than conversation."

"Yes Master." It didn't escape me that he said 'when' not 'if' and my pussy clenched again at the thought of serving two Masters.

I smiled at Master Justin as I detailed my underwear and garters.

Pat squeezed my hand as he said "You're forgetting the best part, little one."

"Oh!" I blushed. "I'm also wearing a butt plug, Master Justin. I didn't see it, but I'm told it's metal and has a little jewel on the end."

Master Justin's eyes were dancing with lust as he listened to my description.

"Very nice." He looked at Pat and nodded with approval. "I informed your Master that he could gain a lot of control and keep you horny more often by controlling what you wear. It seems he's doing a good job. Has he put you in a corset yet? Cupless corsets are my favorite."

"He hasn't, Master Justin."

"Something you should consider remedying. You won't regret it. He tells me you like being restrained. Corsets can give you the feeling of restraint, as well as limiting your breathing. Not to mention, they're sexy as hell."

The two men shared a look that had me clenching my pussy again. It was amazing what a turn on it was to have two men discussing me like a toy to be dressed up and played with.

"Tell me, little one, do you like when your Master dresses you as you are now, and brings you under the gaze of others who will enjoy looking at your body?"

"I do, Master Justin. You are correct that it keeps me horny."

"Very good."

Master Justin turned to Pat, but I knew he still had me in his field of view, and I froze under the edge of his gaze.

"So, you asked me to meet for lunch. What's going on?"

Pat kissed my head and whispered "Trust me" quietly in my ear. I looked up at him and nodded.