Learning to Submit Ch. 16

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her Master turned to the restaurant, his voice carrying over the floor.

"For being a naughty little cock-tease, my slut is going to endure 5 hard strikes from each implement I've brought, and maybe a few more if I'm feeling generous. After her spanking, I will remind her who her holes belong to."

I could hear her moan from our seat, and the sound went right to my core. Fuck this was a turn on to watch! I picked at my salad as I waited to see her endure her spanking.

True to his word, her Master struck her 5 times with each implement, and made her count each stroke. He used a flogger, a crop, a large black paddle, a thin wood paddle, and a thick looking rubber paddle. It reminded me of the heavy paddle Pat had used on me, without the texturing. It looked very flexible, but when it hit her there was no slapping sound, and she groaned and danced more for it than any of the others. I remembered the painful thud of that paddle, and groaned softly in sympathy with her, as my juices continued to run freely down my slit.

He worked her entire ass and the top of her thighs. She cried out after every single strike, and I watched as the different red and purple marks appeared on her pale cheeks. She was clearly used to being spanked this hard, as her pussy started showing signs of her arousal.

After the initial 5 strokes with each implement he was careful to aim at least one right between her legs, catching her pussy and asshole as he did. She screamed out on each of these strikes, then remembered to count the extras, and thanked her Master for hitting her pussy. I noticed that tears were leaking from her eyes, and her Master showed no sign of mercy.

When he'd finished the strokes, her ass and pussy were red and angry, and her pussy looked puffy, but she was dripping all down her thighs. Her Master dropped the last implement and impaled her on his cock in one thrust. She cried out as he started fucking her pussy hard, continuing to spank her already red ass with his hand as he used her. After pounding into her for a couple minutes, he pulled out and walked around to her head.

She dutifully lifted her head and opened her mouth, and her Master gave her no time to adjust. Grabbing her hair he thrust roughly into her mouth, leaving a trail of spit dripping out of her almost immediately as he aggressively fucked her throat.

Again, after a couple minutes he pulled out, a large trail of spit following his cock. He collected it all and wiped it over her face, mixing it with the smear of makeup from her tears and sweat. He walked back around, heading for her last hole.

I watched, shocked, as he thrust once in her pussy before pulling out his dripping cock and pushing it quickly into her ass. She cried out as he invaded her tiny asshole, and he spanked her hard as tears continued to run down her face.

He pounded hard into her ass for a couple minutes, before her Master told her to beg for his cum. And beg she did. There was no mistaking what she was asking for.

Spurred on by her begging her Master fucked and spanked her hard until he came, pulling out and spraying her back and hair with his sticky cum. He walked around to her face and caressed it fondly, whispering something in her ear. She seemed to stiffen, then lowered her head, and nodded.

"As you all know," her Master began, "I do not share my sub. But as she has been especially naughty, I feel it only fair to provide the other dominants with some ability to pay her back. She has agreed to be used as a target for the next 30 minutes. Please, come and paint her with your cum, so she can learn the consequences of teasing so many men."

As the official show ended and her Master stepped aside, I realized both men at my table were watching me intently.

"Your food is getting cold." Master Justin's eyes were full of amusement. "Or has your appetite changed to something else, perhaps?"

I smiled weakly and took a bite of my chicken, but he and I both knew it wouldn't satisfy what I was craving now.

Pat's hand had moved to my leg, trailing soft touches up the inside of my thigh as I tried to eat. I moaned around a mouthful of chicken, then turned crimson when I realized Master Justin was paying full attention to what was going on.

"Just as I suspected. And the show isn't even finished."

I looked back at the stage and realized Master Justin was correct. Several men were standing around the chained submissive, cocks out, stroking themselves. Her Master watched, smiling, as one by one the men came all over his sub, and then tucked themselves away, only to be replaced by more men. The submissive was lying limp on the bench, awake but exhausted, the increasing wetness between her legs giving away her enjoyment her position.

I was shocked back to my surroundings by Pat's hand brushing against the thong underwear under my dress. His fingers caressed me through the lace, then slid underneath, stroking along my bare lips and brushing my protruding clit.

"Eat, or I'll stop." Pat's voice had a dark edge to it, and I could tell the show had affected him as much as it had me. I realized both he and Justin had finished their meals, and did my best to focus on mine.

I was hungry, and it didn't take long before I was finished the delicious food. Pat, as good as his word had continued stroking me gently as I ate. The girl at the front, meanwhile, was a gooey mess by the time I looked back up.

"Do you wish that was you?" Master Justin's intuition seemed a little too strong for my liking.

"I've never been a really big fan of cum, Master Justin." It was true, and yet I couldn't quite meet his eye as I said it. His strong hand was suddenly on my chin, bringing my eyes back to his.

"So I've heard. And yet, I'm fairly certain you would enjoy being in her shoes, so to speak."

His eyes made it clear he expected an answer.

"Yes," I admitted quietly, "I wish it was me. I would have never thought it, but there it is."

Pat smiled wickedly as he pulled out his phone, passing it to Master Justin as I watched in horror.

"I happen to know she would enjoy it."

My face was on fire from the humiliation, knowing Pat had showed Master Justin the photo from the end of last night. The photo of me, passed out, coated in the cum from 3 men.

Master Justin's voice had a distinct growl in it as he spoke softly from across the table.

"You have nothing to be ashamed of. You look as beautiful in that photo as you do sitting here now. Of course, I would like it even better if your ass had some solid marks under all that cum."

My eyes shot up to meet his, and I saw the hunger that reflected what I was feeling. I wondered briefly about his suggestion to allow him to push my limits and mark me, and I shuddered as another rush of liquid made its way past my lips all over Pat's hand.

"Judging by her pussy, she's quite turned on by the idea. Perhaps it's time for a tour?"

"That's a great idea. Would you like to see the rest of the club, little one?"

"Yes Master Justin, I would."

"Excellent."

As we went to rise from the table, I took a look around. The restaurant was pretty posh, but modern looking. All the decor was either dark red, or black, or gold. It was somehow neither masculine nor feminine, just clean lines with the occasional decorative flourish. It was beautiful and seductive, and I imagined it would be even more so with the dimmer lighting they probably used at dinner time.

On the walls were photographs of people showing all sorts of kink. Many were bound with beautiful rope work. Some were detailed photographs of breasts, asses, or thighs that had clearly been marked or spanked showing angry red welts in a variety of patterns. In one, a woman was tied to a cross with a ball-gag in her mouth while a man stood in front of her in a pair of jeans wielding a flogger. In another, a naked man kneeled in front of a woman in a leather dress, carrying a crop, who held him by a leash. He was gagged, and his cock and balls were clearly shown inside some kind of cage. Others showed things I couldn't comprehend, but I knew I would learn about in time.

As I looked around the room I could feel my excitement increasing, and I hoped at some point I would get some time with my Master, and maybe even Master Justin, to help sate my current desire.

"These are the public rooms." Master Justin gestured off to the left where I saw a series of doors down a long corridor. "They're ideal for group scenes, or for exhibitionists. A submissive can be left in any of these rooms. A list of limits is kept by one of the club enforcers, who stays during the scene to ensure no limits are crossed. Each room lends itself to a theme, and for those who enjoy roll play, the submissive can be anything from a prisoner in the stocks to a king or queen whose guards turn on them, forcing their compliance. Each room also has a viewing area where people can watch the scenes taking place. There are a couple smaller, more intimate rooms for 2-3 person scenes. Some submissives enjoy being put on display, and some Doms enjoy watching their subs squirm a little extra. It also gives slightly less experienced Doms a space to practice some of their skills, under the watchful eyes of the enforcers. The submissive's safety is always their priority."

Pat's hand was resting on the back of my neck and I felt his fingers brush my sensitive collar bone making me shiver. I looked at him to see a very calculating look that had me squeezing my thighs together to try to stop the river his look was encouraging.

"On the other side of the hall are private rooms. They're open at all times, although they are occasionally all occupied. They're cleaned after every use. Although they are private, and soundproof, by the way, they do all have cameras. Should your Dom decide to turn the cameras on, he can request the tape from the desk before leaving the club. All unclaimed videos are scrubbed at the end of each day. They take privacy very seriously here."

We continued down the hall which opened on the other end into a big open space with black leather booths along the walls, and a dance floor and dj station. There were also scattered poles and cages around the floor. Everything in this room was black, and I imagined when the lights were low it could be hard to navigate.

"This is the dance club. A great spot to meet potential play partners but also just a fun place to unwind in a judgement free zone. We'll have to come back here on a Friday night so you can see what this place is like when it's busy. It's not so different from the club I described from my university days, if a little more posh."

On a quick glance it looked like a pretty normal dance club and I wondered what would make it so different. I figured there was no point in asking. I was sure I'd find out soon enough.

He leaned in closer, his voice right in my ear.

"The cages are fun. Doms like to lock their submissives into the cages, either naked or in something thin or revealing. They stay close, but allow people to touch and tease their sub through the bars. If you look carefully, you can see a variety of rings in different places around the cage, to make connecting cuffs easy for the doms, while making escape impossible for the subs."

His words left me quivering as I imagined being naked and restrained for anyone in the club to touch and torment. My body felt wet, and my tiny thong wasn't even slowing the flow of liquid anymore, as it ran unobstructed onto the inside of my thighs.

Pat smiled and led me on.

At the end of the dance floor was a staircase winding up.

"Last stop on the tour - the viewing areas."

At the top of the stairs I realized there were no walls, just a walkway that ran the length of all the theme rooms below. As I walked along I realized that from here you could look into any of the public rooms, and watch the scenes below.

There was a small classroom with a handful of desks, a medical office complete with an exam table with stirrups, a tropical room with bright colors and a large pool, a very Royal looking bedroom, and of course, a dungeon. Past the dungeon there was a small hayloft, A bedroom that looked like a wedding suite at a hotel, and a room full of ropes, chains, pulleys, and some kind of scaffold it all attached to.

Master Justin was suddenly right by my ear again.

"Which one turns you on the most?"

His voice was barely a whisper, but it sent goosebumps down my arms, evoking feelings another man shouldn't be making me feel. Pat was still right beside me, and I could tell he enjoyed watching me squirm at Master Justin's words.

"I honestly don't know, Master Justin. There are several the are intriguing. The dungeon is a pretty big turn on, I have to say."

I looked again at the different pieces of equipment and wondered what it would be like to be in there. Perhaps one day Pat would take me there and show me the pleasures of the room.

He continued to whisper seductively into my ear.

"Well we both know you enjoy being restrained and punished, from what you and your Master have told me. Perhaps your Master will allow me the pleasure of watching when he decides to take you there."

Pat was standing on the opposite side of me from Master Justin, and as the latter whispered naughty thoughts into my ear, Pat caressed my ass through the dress, and danced his fingers under the hemline, lifting it just enough to remind me how short it was. Between the two of them, I was beyond distracted.

"Perhaps," Pat said, slightly louder, "I will join you to watch when she makes a mistake at work and you have to test the sound-proofing in your office."

Pat smirked at my shocked expression before pulling me in close. His gravelly whisper was enough to almost bring me to my knees.

"Didn't I mention, Kitten? Master Justin doesn't like normal forms of office discipline. He prefers spankings. It's why he chooses to hire submissive admins who willingly agree to it."

"But Master, I thought you weren't sure about having me submit to him. About letting him test my limits?"

I was no longer sure how I felt. Now that Master Justin spanking me was suddenly a reality, I was scared to submit to the pain he had suggested earlier.

"I will have to think about that part. But most of your office spankings shouldn't require your limits to be tested."

He winked at me, and I knew there was no getting out of it. He held me close as my legs felt weak at the thought of being spanked at work.

His voice returned to normal as he turned to face Master Justin.

"That reminds me. I have the paperwork you requested ready at our hotel room. Perhaps you will join us for an afternoon drink and we can all go through it?"

"That sounds excellent. I walked over from work. Do you mind if I catch a ride with you?"

"Of course not." Pat winked at Master Justin and I wondered again what he had planned.

"Come kitten."

He offered his arm and I took it, Master Justin doing the same on the other side. I had to admit that I felt pretty special being escorted by two handsome men, even if I had some misgivings about what might happen when we returned to the hotel.

When we reached the car, Pat opened the back door and gestured me to get in.

"Sit in the middle seat."

I got in and did as he asked as the two men sat in the front.

"I know you're horny, kitten. I expect after the teasing this morning and everything you just saw and experienced you're likely getting pretty desperate."

I nodded slowly, looking up at him in the mirror as a moan escaped my lips.

"Hike your skirt up to your waist. Let Justin see what you're hiding under there. Keep your legs spread for the drive and play with your nipples through the dress. No touching your slutty pussy."

"Yes Master."

I slowly pulled my skirt from under my hips and adjusted it so it wasn't hiding anything. I spread my legs wide and tucked the fabric from the skirt behind my back so it wouldn't impede the view. As I looked up I could see Master Justin had adjusted his passenger side mirror so he could see my display. I blushed as my hands found my nipples, and I began to rub and twist them.

Pat had started the commute back to the hotel. Thankfully it wasn't far. I could see Master Justin's eyes locked on mine in the mirror, but my concern started to fade as my nipples hardened and my pussy started flowing. I closed my eyes, losing myself in the pleasure and was surprised to realize a short time later that we were parked and both men were turned in their seats watching me play with myself.

"That was lovely, little one."

Master Justin's praise made me blush as I dropped my hands and I fought the urge to close my legs.

"Thank you, Master Justin."

"You may fix your dress."

Pat's voice was deeper. I smiled, glad that I was pleasing him. He climbed out and escorted me from the backseat. Outside of the club Master Justin kept a little more distance, making it clear he was just a friend.

'For now,' I thought. 'I wonder how long before that changes.'