Learning to Submit Ch. 16

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"C is concerned about some of her curiosities and desires. I wanted to prove to her they are perfectly normal, so I thought I'd bring her to meet you, and learn more about who you are and your experience."

Master Justin considered me for a moment, and I found myself wanting to know more about him and why Pat suggested the meeting.

"You have some questions your Master can't answer, little one?"

Pat interjected before I had a chance to answer. "It's not that, so much. More that she thought there was something wrong with her for what she's curious about. I assured her that wasn't the case, but I thought getting to know a little more about you might help her to believe me."

Master Justin nodded as he spoke. Once Pat was finished, his eyes locked onto mine again, and I found myself lost and trapped in his gaze. He started to speak in a gentle voice, as if this was just a normal conversation.

"I understand this is all still very new to you, but you will learn soon enough that there are a wide range of curiosities and desires in this world. Some things that you might find a complete turn off, others will be actively seeking. You should never be ashamed of what you desire, and never be scared to share with your Master things you would like to try. Understand, like you, that he might not be into everything you are into, and that's ok. There is a certain amount of testing things out that happens with couples like the two of you. Sometimes you have to try something to see if you might enjoy it. You just both have to be willing to pull the plug if it isn't working for either of you. You do your best to meet in the middle, where although you might push each others limits to some degree, neither of you are outside of your limits."

I listened intently to his words, and they made sense. I hadn't considered that Pat, as a dominant, would have limits too, but it made perfect sense now that he'd brought it up.

He did make me curious what kinks others might have that I really wouldn't be into. I knew I was still somewhat naive, but I hadn't seen anything yet that I wouldn't be willing to try.

"So tell me," Master Justin continued in the same friendly tone, "What is it that has you thinking something is wrong with you?"

Lost in thought it took me a moment to process what he was saying. When I realized what he was asking me to share, my face heated, and I dropped my gaze. Pat kissed my head, sensing my embarrassment.

"It's ok, Kitten. Talk to Justin. He can help, I promise."

I looked up at Pat, begging him with my eyes not to make me have this discussion again right now, and with the man who was now my boss.

Master Justin reached across the table, lifting my chin gently with his hand so I was looking at him once more. His kind eyes reminded me of how safe I had first felt when I'd arrived. I let out my breath as I felt my body start to calm down. Here he was a Master, and I allowed that to block out his other role in my life, at least for the moment.

His words were soothing as he spoke to me gently, like a scared animal. "It's ok, little one. I promise nothing you say will surprise me, and as your Master said, I can help you sort through what you're feeling. One advantage of my experience."

He smiled at me, and I nodded carefully, still unsure about telling him what I craved. I tried to figure out how to start, but I couldn't seem to make the words come.

"Perhaps," he said, "it would help if I told you a bit more about me. Would that put you at ease?"

"Yes," I replied nervously, "I think that would help. Thank you Master Justin."

He settled back into his spot, signalling the waitress to refill our drinks.

"A little over 10 years ago, a friend in university brought me to a club with him. Being in my early twenties and a typical horny kid, I was enthusiastic when he told me it was a sex club. Let's just say what I saw that night opened my eyes to a world I'd never known of before. Men and women being lead around leashed and collared. People naked or close to, dancing, touching, even fucking in open spaces. It was an underground kink club, and it was a whole new experience for me. Seeing the power of being able to command someone else for not only your pleasure, but theirs, was immediately a huge turn on for me."

He paused, taking a drink, before continuing his story.

"After that night, I became a regular at the club, learning about the scene in between as much as possible from anyone who would talk to me, and from what I could find online. The more I learned, the more I knew I wanted to be able to embody the perfect dominant."

I listened intently, fascinated by his story, and imagining a scene like he described. I wondered if this club had dance parties like that.

"Luckily for me, after I'd been coming to the club for a few weeks, a more experienced Master offered to take me under his wing. He understood that mentoring was a great way to learn, and had been mentored himself when he was new to the scene."

Pat had his arm around me, caressing my shoulder lightly, and I leaned into his touch as I listened. So after being mentored, Master Justin had decided to pass on the favour to another new dom. That was fortunate for us.

"He brought me along to help train his current submissives. He had several that served him, but he also took on training to help other doms who needed guidance in training. I was not the only one observing most of his training sessions, especially when he worked with girls who thrived on being watched."

His eyes told me he knew I was a girl like this, and I squirmed under his suddenly heated expression.

"Under his guidance, I learned the basics of dominance and submission. I learned how to command a female submissive through pain and humiliation, as well as through denial and intense pleasure. With instruction, it came easily to me, and I soon had girls at the club begging me to dominate them, even just for a night."

He smiled, his expression slowly clouding with lust as he recalled his past. As the darkness I was so used to seeing in Pat started to take over Master Justin's eyes, I found myself squeezing my legs together to try to stop the ache that was steadily building.

"I found I especially enjoyed learning about all the different spanking implements, and helping to test the limits of different girls. It didn't take long before dominants were asking for my help to test the limits of their girls. I enjoyed it immensely, and I quickly became a valued member of the community. I generally worked with the doms to push their subs' pain limits, and then let their doms take them to the highs they could only experience after the intensity of their experience with me. Once their doms figured out how hard they could be pushed, and how hard they would cum after, they generally didn't need my help anymore."

As he had continued through this part of the story, my eyes had turned to look at Pat, and my mouth had slowly dropped open a little.

"Since then, I've continued training my own submissives and continuing to work with other dominants. It's fun and rewarding, and I learn more with everyone I help. I love to come here and unwind and just play with a sub for a night, but I also love the methodical and repetitive training that goes into working with doms and their subs longer term. I haven't had a submissive of my own for a while, and have never been lucky enough to find one to love as Pat has. I have very much enjoyed hearing his stories as the two of you have continued to explore your relationship."

My face burned with the knowledge that Pat had shared so many intimate secrets, but I knew if he hadn't we wouldn't be where we were. Once more I was grateful. Pat smiled at me, kissing me gently again, before squeezing my leg and encouraging me with a look to tell Master Justin why we were here.

Master Justin had watched our silent exchange, and seemed to be waiting for me to speak. I looked up shyly and steeled my confidence.

"Thank you for sharing your story, Master Justin. It helps me very much, as it turns out. I now understand why Pat knew you would be the right person to talk to."

His eyes sparkled as he listened, and he reached across the table to squeeze my hand gently. His hands were warm and soft, and I found myself wishing I could feel them in other places. I knew I shouldn't be thinking anything so naughty about him, but after everything I had just heard, and my continuing denial since the previous night, I couldn't help my growing desire.

"I really am more than happy to help you and your Master. Tell me what you need, little one."

His voice was still kind, but it was stronger, and my mind reacted to a command from a dominant man as he encouraged my answer.

With Pat's hand still gently caressing my skin, I quickly started speaking before I lost my nerve.

"I like being spanked. I love how Pat has incorporated it into most of our scenes, and he's learned to use a variety of implements. While it's happening, I don't feel that I like the pain, but as the scene goes on, and especially knowing how desperate the spankings make me for more, I find myself loving the effects. But when I wake up the next day, I often find myself wishing he'd pushed harder."

The words were tumbling out, and I was staring at the table, scared to see how he was looking at me. When he said nothing, I stole a glance upwards and was sucked into the unmistakable lust that was sparkling in Master Justin's eyes.

He looked over at Pat.

"Now that you have brought her to me, the easiest way to work through this would be to run a scene together. You know this, don't you?"

Pat nodded and took a breath, and I waited patiently to listen to their conversation.

"I do. But I have to admit my hesitance. Not because I'm concerned about blurring lines or anything, I know you're professional when you work with other dominant's girls, and that you always respect the rules that are laid out for you."

"So what's worrying you then?"

"I think she wants to be pushed harder than I'm prepared to push her. I used the crop on her pussy one night harder than normal, and made her actually cry. She came hard, and I know she loved it, but I found it difficult to feel that I was causing the woman I loved so much pain. I'm not sure if I would take it any better if I was watching her suffer that much."

I looked at Pat with big eyes. I had wondered why he'd seemed to plateau with his spankings, and why he had felt someone else needed to deal with this. Now I understood, and it helped me see why he had been hesitant to push me further.

Master Justin considered both of us momentarily before speaking again.

"This, little one, is what I meant about meeting in the middle. You admit you love the impact play he incorporates as it is now, but you wish for more. If he isn't comfortable giving you more, is it really going to change anything?"

I knew I loved Pat, and nothing would change that.

"No, Master Justin, it wouldn't change anything. As much as I'm curious about experiencing more and being left with marks, I love him, and I don't want to submit to just anyone. He gives me incredible highs as it is, and I don't want to push him to do anything he's not comfortable with."

He smiled at me kindly before looking back at Pat. I noticed the darkness was still in his eyes.

"You have a very good sub, Pat."

They both smiled at me, and I blushed again under the praise. Pat caressed my shoulder holding me close.

"Thank you. And I know. I don't know how I got so lucky."

I smiled up at him and he kissed me lightly. I looked back at Master Justin, as he started to speak once more.

"Pat has said he's not sure how he would handle watching you experience what you have asked for, if he felt it was causing you too much pain. And you've said you wouldn't submit to just anyone. But I'm curious, if he gave you the opportunity to work with me, to see what it took to receive the type of marks you're craving, would you want that experience?"

Pat started to speak and Master Justin held up his hand, stopping Pat momentarily and giving me a chance to answer.

I dropped my eyes again as my cheeks flushed once more. I didn't understand why he affected me so badly, but it was even harder to answer him than it was to answer Pat. Perhaps it was just that I was still getting to know him, and the nagging thought in my head that I would be reporting to him at work far too soon.

"I don't know, Master Justin."

"Look at me, little one."

His voice was quiet, but authoritative, and my head snapped up so I could meet his eyes.

"Good girl." His voice had changed to a gently purr, caressing my thoughts with the darkness and lust I could feel coming off of him. I relaxed into the feeling of Pat's gentle caresses on my shoulder and arm as Master Justin continued to speak.

"Pat knows I would protect you. I would respect your safe words. I have years of practice wielding every spanking implement I can get my hands on. I always take the time to work up from an easy pace until I learn a submissive's limits. But once I know what you can take, assuming it's as much as I think it might be, leaving marks you will have to bear for a day or two shouldn't be difficult. Knowing that, would you like to try? Assuming your Master gave you his blessing, of course."

Pat's hand had danced across the back of my neck and down my spine, coming to rest against the side of my hip and tracing lazy circles on my hip and the top of my ass as Master Justin spoke. I was squirming gently, my mind and body bombarded by gentle sensations, and I could tell by Pat's silence that he was considering allowing the scene Master Justin described.

I stared into his dark, lust filled eyes across the table, and slowly nodded. My voice, when I spoke, sounded quiet and scared, but I knew it wasn't only fear, but anticipation.

"Yes, Master Justin. I would be willing to try. And I trust you if Pat does to keep me safe."

He took my hand from beside my drink, and let his lips brush gently across my knuckles, sending a thrill through to my core.

"I will allow him time to consider it, and if he decides he can't handle it, that will be his decision to make alone."

"Yes, Master Justin. I understand."

Pat spoke for the first time since Master Justin had stopped him earlier.

"I'm willing to consider it. I know it's something she really wants. I might not be able to watch live the first time. Maybe a video feed or something? I wouldn't want to interfere."

Master Justin smiled at him across the table. "I think that could be arranged."

His eyes came back to me, a new light dancing in his darkness.

"Tell me. When he's spanking you now, what is going through your head?"

"At first, Master Justin, I'm usually focused on how much it hurts. I'm unsure how much I can take. But as it goes on and the pain starts to blend in, sometimes I find myself wishing he would go a little harder. Right now we tend to go for a long duration, but I never end up marked after. I look at the pictures of the girls with heavy marks, and I get wet thinking what it would be like, what I would have to endure..."

My voice trailed off as my body shivered and the muscles in my core contracted, squeezing the plug in my ass and making me moan slightly.

"Have you ever safeworded during a spanking scene?"

"No, Master Justin, though I did come close to saying yellow on the day he mentioned where he made me cry."

"Tell me about that day."

"He was punishing me. Sometimes it's because I did something really wrong, sometimes he makes it impossible for me to avoid, but either way it usually turns me on. At the end of the punishment, he landed a couple blows with the crop pretty hard on my clit. The first one made me cry out, and he started alternating stroking it with the crop and tapping it lightly. When he landed another fairly hard blow, the waterworks started. We talked about sub drop for the first time that night, but after our conversation I realized my pussy was on fire in a whole different way. I was desperate to orgasm. Part of the punishment was that he didn't let me cum that night, but I think if he had it would have been an incredible orgasm."

Master Justin chuckled, smiling at me.

"I think you are probably right."

He seemed like he was about to go on, when his thoughts were interrupted by a light turning on in the front of the room. I hadn't noticed the area at the front of the restaurant previously, but now that it was lit up my eyes explored the apparatus set up at the front. Some kind of bench with a thin padded seat was sitting empty in the spotlight. I wondered what it was for.

"Ah, perfect. Our lunch entertainment. With your Master's help, I ordered our food ahead of time. It should be arriving soon. In the meantime, we can enjoy the show. Following the conversation we just had, I believe you will enjoy the entertainment."

The darkness in Master Justin's eyes had completely taken over, and I turned to watch as a naked woman was lead by a thick leather collar over to the bench. She was outfitted with ankle and wrist cuffs that matched the collar, all locked on with padlocks. No fast escape like the Velcro ones we used. The man leading her, her Master I assumed, was shirtless, and wearing black leather pants. He was sexy as hell, and he seemed to give off an air of power. I felt the same coming off Master Justin, although his power was balanced between darkness and a little bit of lighthearted playfulness. Something about the way all of the men I'd seen here carried themselves made them almost irresistible.

I realized as I considered this that Pat's general demeanor had shifted as well, and I glanced at him carefully in my peripheral vision. Although he was still lighthearted and playful sometimes, that sexy confidence poured out of him as well, especially when he was pushing me in a scene like the one he'd arranged last night.

I squirmed in my seat as I felt more liquid pouring into my already soaked thong. I sighed, and turned my attention back to the stage.

The woman moved proudly, and followed her Master's instructions as he positioned her. We were too far to hear all that was said, but a moment later she was on her hands and knees, the padded top running the length of her body from her chest to her lower abdomen. Her legs were spread away from the bench, and her ankle cuffs were attached to strong looking rings in the floor. Her wrists were cuffed to the front of the bench.

I watched with fascination as her Master secured her, before disappearing into a back room and leaving her alone for a moment.

Our food showed up, and I stared at my salad and chicken for a moment before looking at the two men with me.

"What's going to happen to her?" I was equal parts scared for her, and totally turned on. It was hard to say if I wanted to be in her shoes or if I wanted to run and not see what was going to happen. Either way, I continued to sit, transfixed by the scene in front of me.

"This sweet little sub is a bit of a tease. She likes to torment the other doms in the club, but her Master doesn't share her. So she pays for her teasing with a little weekly show, where he reminds her that her body belongs to him, and reminds everyone else that she's off limits."

I shivered as I imagined what it would be like to be up there. There weren't a lot of people here right now, but there were still 10 or 12 having lunch and watching her very public humiliation. My pussy was leaking steadily into my thong, and I knew that being in her place would push all the right buttons for me.

Her Master returned with a handful of spanking implements, and I could feel my pulse increasing. She was going to be spanked, in front of strangers! As terrifying as it seemed, I knew in her shoes I would be dripping all over the bench.