All Comments on 'Learning to Submit Ch. 19'

by kitten_d44

Sort by:
  • 2 Comments
ShadowRosieShadowRosieover 4 years ago
Pat needs to take her seriously

You don't have to donate your slave to another master to teach her anything. If she means anything to you, you've got the power, not your buddy Master Justin. Pat needs to wake up or he may lose her. I was glad he reinforced that she still could safeword if Justin went outside the rules Pat and Christy had discussed. A husband and wife D/s unit should always have the sense to lean toward each other for strength.

kitten_d44kitten_d44over 4 years agoAuthor

@ShadowRosie - I agree that he doesn't have to share her. But he wants to and she wants it just as much. If she didn't want it then it would be a whole different story, but he isn't doing this to teach her something - more to give her what she desires.

I have to agree that he should be taking her concerns about her growing attraction to Justin more seriously but they do still love each other and I wrote this the way I believed his character would react to the information.

Thank you for your comment :)

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userkitten_d44@kitten_d44
I'm a Canadian girl who has always loved a good story. Literotica has given me many hours of happy reading and I look forward to sharing some of my own stories to give back! ***Update: Thanks to everyone who read Learning to Submit and commented on it! I have given the story ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES