Learning to Submit Ch. 20

Story Info
A long separation leads to a new arrangement.
11.1k words
4.65
6.8k
6

Part 20 of the 29 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 12/15/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's Note - This story is filed in Novels but is heavily BDSM in nature so feel free to skip over it if that's not your thing!

Thanks everyone for continuing to read and support this story! For those just jumping in here, I recommend starting at chapter 1 to fully understand the characters and background.

Thanks also to ftw752 for continuing to give me help with editing!

*

Monday morning I reported to Master Justin's office first thing, and left 20 minutes later trying not to rub my sore ass where he had left several deep marks with a heavy paddle.

I was headed back to my desk when Pat came around the corner.

"I was looking for you. Can we talk for a minute?"

"Of course."

"Perfect. Meet me in boardroom in two. I need to grab Justin as this concerns all of us."

I changed directions, heading for the boardroom, and found a seat while I waited for the boys. It was only a couple minutes before I heard their voices in the hall.

"Are you sure?" It was Justin's voice I picked out first, and I wondered what was up. He sounded worried.

"I am. It's the only way. But there will still be limitations. Can you live with that?"

"You know I would never go behind your back."

"I do." Pat sounded flustered, but confident. Either way I wasn't sure I was ready to hear what was going on.

The door opened and I stared up at the two men, trying to hide any sign that I'd overheard anything.

Pat sat beside me and Justin across the table. Pat took my hands in his and looked me in the eye as he spoke.

"The owners are opening a new branch of the office across the country, and they want me to go help get it running. It comes with a big bonus and a bunch of overtime hours that I'll be paid well for. They also made it pretty clear that it would be dangerous to refuse the trip. Downside? I have to go for a month."

"A month?" I stared at him in stunned silence. I'm sure my face showed my horror at the idea. Pat squeezed my hands reassuringly.

"I know. It's a long time. I don't really want to go either but I'm not getting a lot of wiggle room to say no. I'm hoping maybe I can get things running smoothly faster than that, but they expect it will take the full time. So, this is where Justin comes in."

Pat took a deep breath and composed himself before starting slowly.

"I've asked Justin to take care of you while I'm gone. You're going to stay with him and he is going to make sure you are safe. I know you don't like being alone overnight, and asking you to do it for a month isn't fair. So when they sprung this on me, I knew I had to find you someone to stay with, and Justin made the most sense. You can stop by the house anytime, go have meals and showers there if you want. Whatever. But I just don't want you alone all those nights."

I focused on keeping my breathing slow and even. I was certainly happier to know I wouldn't be home alone every night, but I was nervous about being alone with Justin.

Pat looked at both of us carefully before continuing.

"I know what you're thinking, C. We talked the other day about your concerns, and I've seen how you two react to each other. I've asked myself a hundred times why I'm not jealous but I'm not. Seeing you together, it's like there's electricity in the air. Justin has a dark demanding side that either I don't have or I haven't developed, and it feeds a desire in you that was unfulfilled before. And I know he enjoys getting to let his darkness out more with you than he has with many of the other girls he's told me about."

He paused for a moment, clearly working up the courage for whatever else he wanted to say. "So I'm not jealous watching you together. I actually really enjoy it. BUT, and this is a big but, I don't feel comfortable with the idea of you two getting intimate without me. So I will be imposing very strict rules about what's allowed in my absence "

I was staring at him in shocked, horrified silence. Was my easy submission to Master Justin that obvious? I guess it must be. What Pat said about the darkness made sense. I'd felt that too. Master Justin's inner sadist calling my little masochist out to play. But my insides fell. How was I going to go without sex for a month? Especially with Justin around, spanking and tormenting me. This was going to be extremely hard.

Justin opened his mouth to say something and Pat held up a hand to stop him.

"The big bosses sent me an email last night, and I took some time then and this morning to think about this. I know what I'm asking won't be easy. For any of us."

He took another deep breath.

"First off, I want you to know that I trust you both. I trust if I set limits you will respect them. But I also know my little sub will go stir crazy if she doesn't get sex for a month, and I don't want to do that to you. But your needs aren't just about sex, they're about submission. So, while I'm gone, I want Justin to do some training with you. I want all training, punishments, and humiliation video taped. Ideally I'd like a webcam in her room that I can access any time I want. Would you be ok with that C?"

"Yes, Master. I'm good with that. I think I would be comforted knowing you were keeping an eye on me."

"Thank you. That will really help put me at ease. Are you ok making sure to tape anything that happens outside that room just like you have been at work?"

"Sure. I have a couple cameras kicking around and I can pick up a secure webcam and get it connected to the club's secure server. It'll be in a hidden link that only you and I will have and I'll password protect it just in case."

"Perfect. Thank you."

Justin laughed lightly. "You and I both know she gets turned on knowing she's being watched or taped, so it should make her training even more fun."

Pat smiled, but settled quickly back into his business tone.

"I'll send you a copy of her contract, so you know what she's supposed to do already where daily training and submission is concerned. I'm giving Justin permission to adjust those responsibilities as fits the training he's doing. Now. I mentioned no intimacy. I guess what I meant is normal sex. I don't want you fucking my wife without me there. Not in the pussy or the ass. I will make exceptions for her mouth for a couple reasons. First because she needs more oral training. She's come so far but I think you can take her further. Second because oral training seems like a fun way to thank you for looking after her. And it seems only fair if I'm going to leave you caring for her for a month that you should be able to dump your cum somewhere more fun than your hand."

Justin's eyes sparkled as he looked at me. Clearly he didn't have too much trouble with this arrangement.

"Oh I think I'll enjoy that quite a bit. You know how much I enjoy oral training submissives."

Pat nodded, and I shivered under their combined gaze. Was I really ready for this? Being trained by a different Master? I knew I could say no if I felt really strongly, but deep down it excited me. I loved Pat and submitting to him was amazing, but the idea of submitting to Justin made extremely wet.

"Since I'm forbidding her to have sex with anyone while I'm gone, she is to have toys as a regular part of her training. You can figure out how to use them, but I want to see video of her impaling herself on dildos and screaming from vibrators, and stretching her ass with plugs. And I know you won't mind helping with these aspects of her training."

"Definitely not. I'll have to be creative to ensure she gives me ample reason to punish her body as well. My sadistic tendencies really enjoy having a chance to play with her masochism."

Master Justin's eyes got darker as he spoke, and I wondered what all he had at his place to carry out this type of training. I was sure I would find out.

"So, Kitten, you can suck his dick and swallow his cum. Or he can use your hands or mouth and paint you with it. But he's not allowed to stick his dick in your pussy or your ass, and he's not allowed to intentionally aim for either of those holes with his cum. He will video tape all the training he does with you, and keep at least one webcam rolling at all times for me to watch you. You will be given training that involves fucking yourself with a variety of toys, and I expect to have a nice collection of video of you having orgasms by the time I get home. He and I will work out the particulars of your training. And he will keep you informed as much as you need to be. Do you have any questions or concerns now?"

"When do you leave, Master?"

He helped me stand and pulled me into his arms, kissing my head.

"They wanted me to leave tonight but I told them I needed a couple of days to sort out a few things. I wanted to make sure I had time for a proper goodbye since you'll have to live without my cock for so long." He winked, trying to get me to smile, but I found myself fighting back tears.

"I leave Wednesday afternoon. But I will be back before you know it."

Wednesday. That was too soon. But it was a month either way, so I guess the sooner he left the sooner he'd be back.

"Yes Master," I said sadly. I turned to leave and he grabbed my wrist, spinning me around and kissing me passionately.

"Hey. You're going to be ok. I bet you will have a great time with Justin. In fact, I'm a little worried you'll have too much fun, but I need to know you're happy and cared for."

I placed my hand softly on his cheek, looking into his eyes as I spoke. "You know I'll miss more than just the sex and submitting to you, right? I love you."

He kissed me again, more softly, holding me close.

"I know. It will be hard for us both. I love you too. More than anything."

When he finally let go of me, he looked back at Justin.

"One other thing. No kissing her on the lips, or getting anywhere near her ass or pussy with a tongue or lips. That's more intimate than I could handle. But you can kiss, lick, or bite her anywhere else that it suits your training."

"That's fair." Justin shrugged and smiled at me.

"You can also cuddle if she needs it as part of her aftercare. But if she needs sex, she's going to have to get it from a toy. You'll have to tell him if you get to a point of desperation where you feel you're going to break without it. So you might have to pretend it's me and use a toy, but it should be enough to keep you somewhat sated until I return."

"Thank you Master. That all sounds fair."

"Good. Now off to your desk. I hear your boss is a hard ass who wouldn't want to catch you slacking off."

He winked at me and smacked my ass as I headed for the door. His smack was light and playful but I still squeaked as he connected with my already tenderized bum.

I hurried off to do my work, hoping I could leave a bit early to get some extra time with Pat. He would be gone too soon.

It was over an hour before Justin came back around the corner headed for his office. He was in an unusually good mood, and I feared a little what he and Pat had discussed. He smiled and winked as he headed for his office without a word.

Pat showed up not long after and asked if he could borrow me in his office for a few minutes.

I followed him in and as soon as the door was closed he claimed my mouth, running his hands all over my body and making me moan for him. He dragged me under his desk and popped open his pants, pulling his chair in close. I was trapped, with his erection in front of my face, and I only had one option.

I slowly licked at the tip as he turned on his monitor.

"Don't tease. You can't stay down there forever. Get to work. I'm going to take advantage of your body every second I can for the next couple days until I have to leave you for a month."

I sucked his cock into my mouth and started hungrily devouring it as he did his best to focus on some work.

A knock on his door froze us both. I still had Pat's cock in my mouth, but I stopped moving.

"Come in." Pat's voice sounded a little huskier than normal but I doubt anyone else would notice.

I was hidden completely under Pat's desk from the door, but I needed to be quiet. The soundproofing on the offices only worked for those outside the door.

"Have you seen my admin?"

Justin. Phew. Knowing who it was I slowly started licking around Pat's head, staying whisper quiet but making it hard for him to focus.

"Um...she said something about lunch. Yeah. I think she's getting her lunch now. Or soon anyway."

"Is she now." I swear I could hear the lust in Justin's eyes when he said it, and I figured he knew exactly where I was.

I heard the door close and then heard Justin settle in the chair on the other side of Pat's desk.

"She is. Any minute now I'm sure." Pat's voice sounded husky and I could tell he was breathing harder than normal.

I couldn't stop myself and moaned at his words as he gathered my hair and pushed his cock into my throat, holding it for a moment, before pulling my head on and off quickly and blowing his load in my mouth.

I kept my lips sealed, swallowing as he came, and didn't spill a drop.

Pat let out a contented sigh and helped me out from under his desk before tucking himself away.

"Hi, Sir." I felt a little sheepish for some reason, but Justin just smiled at me.

"She's really the greatest. I'm so glad you told me she needed a new job."

Pat laughed at Justin's words.

"You're glad? Fuck. You don't have to tell me she's the best. I never thought I'd be getting a blow-job at my desk during lunch."

They both laughed and I blushed, trying to crawl into the fabric of my chair. Justin smiled at me.

"That does seem like a nice lunch time activity. I'll have to try it one day." He winked, and I dropped my eyes as I felt the heat in my cheeks. "Anyway, I figured you'd be here, and wanted to know if Pat had told you what I suggested for training."

"I was going to, I just wanted to get my blood all back in one place before explaining it. But since you're here, please."

Pat smiled again and gestured towards me and I looked from one to the other. They were happy and at ease and that made me relaxed. Whatever Justin cooked up, I could take it. And if not I had a safeword. Plus knowing Pat would see it at sometime made it a huge turn on.

"First," Justin started, turning to face me, "I have suggested 3 webcams in my home for Pat. One in the great room which shows my kitchen and living room area, one in my guest room where you will stay, and one in my training room. And yes, I have a specialized room for training submissives. You'll see soon enough. If we need a camera anywhere else I can bring a portable one or use a phone and upload the footage after."

I briefly wondered what a specialized submissive training room looked like, and I found myself getting wetter just imagining it.

"From a training point of view there are a few things I think would be of benefit. First, obviously your cock sucking and cum swallowing has come a long way from what your Master has told me, but we don't want to lose progress, and there are still some things we can work on with your oral skills. Secondly, I want to see how far we can push your limits when it comes to pain from various types of spanking and various instruments. I want to be able to give Pat a full report. And getting to test your limits where your masochism is concerned is something your Master is happy to allow me in return for caring for you in his absence. Do you accept so far?"

"Yes Master Justin. As long as you will respect my safe words if I use them."

He took my hand gently and looked right into my eyes.

"You have my word. I wouldn't be a good dominant if I didn't. And you will use them. You must not be shy to because my whole intention will be to push you until you do. I can't accurately tell your Master where your limits are if we don't find them."

I felt like my whole abdomen contracted at his statement, and I felt the wetness soaking into my underwear. I had a feeling scared and horny was going to be a regular state of being with Master Justin in charge.

"Yes Master. I will use them when I need to."

"Good. Next, I plan to hone your orgasm control a little more. Pat is doing well with reading when you are going to cum and telling you to, but I want to work on seeing how far we can push you and how long we can deny you and then practice making you cum on demand more. It will be very frustrating for you, but it will be rewarding when you have explosive orgasms. So you consent to giving me control of your orgasms in your Master's absence. You understand, of course, this means giving me the right to punish you if you cum without permission."

"Yes, Master Justin."

"Good girl. Now the last one might seem bizarre, but it's a particular fancy of mine. I want to do some pet training with you. I mentioned it once but you might not remember. Pat calls you kitten, and I'd like you to be my Kitten while he's gone, although out of respect for him, I will never call you by that name. Pet training isn't for everyone and if you do not enjoy it you can safeword out of it at any time. Will you allow me to teach you how to be my little pet?"

I'd always thought house cats lived pretty great lives. How hard could it be to pretend to be a cat for a few days?

"Yes Master Justin. I accept."

"Excellent. I'll go order you ears and tails and everything else we'll need. I look forward to this. I have arranged for us to have Wednesday off. You and Pat can come over in the morning to get you settled and for Pat to check all the cameras, and then we can take him to the airport for his flight. I promise I will take good care of you, and respect both you and your Master at all times."

Pat reached out and I climbed onto his lap, snuggling into his chest for a moment.

"Thank you Master Justin. I appreciate that you are going out of your way to take care of me. It will make it easier I'm sure."

"Perhaps. I am fairly certain your Master isn't going to make it home without you jumping him in the car though, once I'm through training you for a month with no real sex."

"I'm sure you're right. But that's ok." I smiled and kissed Pat on the lips, and he held me tightly for a moment.

Justin let himself out of Pat's office, presumably to go order a kitty outfit for me.

"Are you sure you're ok with all of this?"

"Yes. I'm ok with it for sure. Although not fucking you for a month is going to be torture."

"Agreed, but I put Skype on your laptop and at least a little video sex will be better than nothing. Especially after watching footage of you training with Justin. I better pick up a big jar of handjob cream. I will have to converse with Justin, of course. Since you are giving him control to train you with orgasms, I won't get in the way of that. So I'll only let you cum on the video on days he allows it. When I'm not around, you can call him Master. I know you have occasionally already and that's fine. I just want you to know I'm ok with it. We both know who's collar you wear."

I smiled and kissed him again, sinking into the feeling and the smell of the man who was my everything. He was my home, and without him I knew it was going to be difficult. Master Justin stirred all kinds of feelings I knew I had to keep buried, and I worried how they would progress without Pat there every day.

"I better get some work done. Let me know when you're ready to leave for the day."

He kissed my head and reluctantly let me go.

"Will do."

*****

The next day and a half passed far too quickly, and before I knew it, Wednesday had arrived.

Pat and I had stayed up far too late fucking and snuggling and memorizing each other's bodies before we were separated for a month.

I felt a crushing sadness when I thought about it. Even if I was excited and nervous about my upcoming time with Justin, I was heartbroken to be separated from my love and true Master for so long.