Learning to Submit Ch. 19

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Such a nice ass. Perfect for spanking. I'm going to enjoy this."

Master Justin set to work, alternating between fast and slow, light and stinging or heavier and more punishing. Sometimes he'd throw in a few more gentle blows, before aiming a few as hard as I could take them.

Pat continued using my mouth and throat, playing with how long he could cut off my air supply when he pulled my head all the way down. When he let my face up, I would gasp for air, choking on the thick saliva from my throat. He would give me a break, with shallower thrusts before pushing my face back down until my nose was on his abdomen.

He kept his pace fairly slow. He wanted me to know he was using my mouth right now just for fun, not for the purpose of finishing. The knowledge drove me deeper into my submission, and I found myself pushing my hips back towards the unrelentingly blows on my ass.

"Someone seems to be enjoying her spanking. I believe I will have to try a little harder."

I could hear the darkness in Master Justin's words, and wondered what he had in mind. Our implements were all upstairs as far as I knew.

A moment later I heard the swish of his belt coming free from its loops, and a new rush of liquid poured out of my already gushing pussy. Even though he'd already caned me, somehow the belt seemed more intimate, and my body was reacting.

Pat pulled me off his cock and used my hair to guide me up onto the bed and into a kneeling position before pulling me back onto his cock. He pulled my arms out, making me sink fully onto him, while Master Justin held my hips, keeping my ass high and displayed.

I felt Master Justin's hands between my knees, encouraging me to spread my legs into a more open position.

Pat pulled me back off his cock and held my face away from it momentarily.

"You're a greedy little cocksucker. Spend some time licking my balls. I want to hear everything when my buddy whips your ass with his belt."

He lifted his cock and pushed my face down into his balls, and I licked at them with everything I had. The pools of saliva from my throat coated my face as I worked at pleasuring my Master.

I heard a whistle and felt the first crack of the belt across my cheek, and cried out, doing my best not to slow down on my assigned task. Although Pat had used his belt on me before, he had never gone this hard, and Master Justin was just getting started.

The second blow left a searing line across my cheeks, and I cried out again before it turned into a whimper. As the pain started to fade, I felt the heat from the mark spreading through my body as Master Justin lined up his next shot.

Each time the belt landed, I felt a line of fire across my ass, and Master Justin seemed to know exactly how long to space them out to maximize my response, allowing the pain to fade and fuel my desire before striking again.

After half a dozen blows to my ass, I was crying out loudly and my Master pulled my head back up from his balls.

Breaking character for a moment he asked quietly "do you need to use your safeword?"

"No Master. I can take more."

"Good, then back to work. Tap my leg if you need us to stop."

He shoved my mouth back around his dick, forcing it into my throat on the first thrust.

As he did, Master Justin landed a blow right up my slit, covering both my holes with a lightning bolt of pain. I screamed around the cock in my throat and heard my Master moan from the vibrations running through him.

He pulled back so he was only in my mouth and I could breathe, and Master Justin continued laying a couple more marks across my ass.

Pat pushed all the way into my throat again, and Master Justin once more spanked my slit and asshole, making me scream out around the cock in my throat and pushing a wave of tears out of my eyes to spill down my cheeks.

As the pain faded, Pat pulled out of my mouth, rolling me sideways onto the bed. I lay in silence, catching my breath, desperate for one of them to fuck me.

"God it's fun playing with a girl who's a bit of a masochist. And that outfit. Fuck. Great idea Pat."

"I figured we hadn't had an excuse to put her in a corset for you yet, and last time we role played it was extremely hot for both of us. I figured it would be a good way to amp up her desperation a little."

Pat looked down and his expression softened to concern as he wiped my tears with his thumb.

"Are you ok?"

I moaned in response to his question, begging him with my eyes to use my body. Unfortunately, I wasn't getting attention that easily tonight, it seemed.

"Answer me. How is my kitten doing?"

"Horny Master. Very horny." My voice was quiet and breathy as I continued to pant in need.

Pat looked at me mischievously.

"What's that? Hungry? Good, because I think we're both almost ready for your special meal. Sit up and look at what spanking that ass of yours did to Justin."

I met Master Justin's eyes before sitting up in bed. I winced as my sore ass came in contact with the top blanket. Master Justin smiled deeply, as he saw my reaction, and his eyes seemed to drink my pain into their darkness. He held my gaze and pointed down. I followed his finger and saw an impressive tent, waiting for attention.

"Go upstairs and change. You'll find your outfit on the bed. Wash your face and fix your makeup. Dinner will be here in 20 minutes, and I expect you ready to answer the door in what I left out."

"Yes Master."

I scrambled upstairs and rushed to follow his instructions.

I came downstairs 15 minutes later attired as directed. Pat and Justin had set two places at the table, and I noted a pillow on the floor. I guess that confirmed what I was having for dinner. Not that I was surprised. Pat was a man of his word.

Pat whistled as I entered the room.

"Open the robe. Master Justin doesn't know what's under it yet."

I untied the sash on the black satin robe pulling it open. Once again, Master Justin betrayed almost nothing, but his eyes gave away his hunger. His pants had a slight bulge that seemed to be growing again.

He stepped close to me, running a hand lightly across the straps that wrapped my body, accentuating everything and hiding nothing. His hand ended at the black leather training collar at my throat, and he hooked the ring with his finger.

He leaned in close to my ear, and I could feel the heat coming off his body. The soft material of his dress shirt brushed against my nipples, raising goosebumps and sending a pulse of electricity through my body.

"You look good enough to eat. Although tonight's arrangement is the opposite. I hope you enjoy the feast I have prepared for you. I will certainly enjoy serving it."

He stepped back but held my gaze until he casually picked up his drink and leaned against the wall.

I looked over at Pat feeling helpless to my reactions, and worried about how he would feel about them. To my relief, his eyes showed nothing but a dark, lustful, hunger of their own.

Seeing the two of them lounging in their work clothes, ties discarded but otherwise dressed while I wore basically nothing other than a robe had a remarkable effect on me. I'd noticed before how I reacted when I was submitting to men who were mostly dressed, but tonight, collared and knowing I would be at their feet while they ate, my mind fully accepted my rightful place serving them. It was amazing how the outfit choices could so perfectly encourage my submission.

The doorbell rang, breaking the spell they seemed to have over me at that moment. Pat pulled me close, quickly retying my sash, before sending me to answer the door.

The meal was paid for, including tip, so all I had to do was take the containers from the delivery man, who seemed less than coherent while trying to give them to me. And fighting to keep his eyes on my face. The robe wasn't very long, and I knew he was fighting to see just how short it was as he handed over the meal.

My cheeks flushed as I wished him a good night and quickly closed the door. I brought the food into the kitchen and took a moment to admire the two men who were waiting for me.

Both were leaning casually, enjoying their drinks. They had both undone their top few buttons, showing a flash of skin underneath and making me want more. I wanted to undo the rest of the buttons for both of them, kissing my way down their chests and abdomens as I reached for their belts. Of course, Master Justin hadn't bothered to put his belt back on, and my cheeks flamed as I thought about why he took it off in the first place.

"Take the robe off and then serve our meals. Once you have done that your pillow is waiting, and you can get to work earning your meal."

My knees felt weak as I removed the robe and fell under their appreciative gazes. Pat kicked the pillow under the table between their chairs, and invited Justin to sit with him at the table.

I served their food and topped up their drinks, while Pat lazily fondled my nipples. Once I was finished, I slid under the table onto my knees, and stared at the two pairs of pants in front of me.

The two Masters started eating, lightly discussing work and sports. Realizing that I'd already been given my command, I approached my Master first, undoing his zipper and taking out his cock. I put my mouth over his head, sucking it in gently, and working my tongue around it.

With my free hand I reached between Master Justin's legs and slid my hand over his crotch, feeling his cock grow from my attention. I stifled a moan at my first contact with him, anxious to remove it and feel it properly. I popped the button at his waist and lowered his zipper, jumping slightly as I realized he wasn't wearing any underwear, and his cock sprang out, ready for attention. This was the first time I saw it so close, and my mouth was watering at the thought of serving him, even if it was only with my mouth. Other than spankings, we hadn't ever touched sexually, and the desire to be used by him had been steadily growing.

Pat pulled my head completely onto his cock, filling my throat as he held me there, helpless. I could still hear their quiet conversation above the table, and I moaned around his dick. I was nothing but a toy, and it was amazing.

Pat released me, letting me breathe, as Master Justin took my head and guided it over to his waiting cock. My lips and tongue teased around his mushroom head, laying light kisses all around it until he took control and thrust it into my mouth.

I moaned as I felt him push towards the back of my throat. He tasted slightly different, and I enjoyed the way he filled my mouth, trusting that I would be able to accommodate him immediately and making me work to take him all. My pussy gushed as I lavished the feeling of finally getting to serve him properly.

"I know the tip is large, but that's no reason to not put it in your throat. Try for me, little one."

Pulled back from my thoughts, I opened my mouth and throat as much as I could and tried to take him deeper. It was the first acknowledgement from either of them since I'd crawled under the table, and it only took a moment before they returned to their previous conversation. I could tell from their hands that they were still paying attention to what I was doing, even if they were pretending otherwise.

Master Justin held my head steady and pushed. It took a few tries, but he was finally able to pop the tip into my throat. He thrust gently in the tight sheath and I moaned at his experienced pacing.

He pulled me off and wiped his slimy flesh around my face, making sure to coat me with my own saliva before letting my head go so I could get back to work.

I worked quickly between the two of them, licking and sucking for all I was worth, but the lack of attention they were paying to me was making it take longer. I doubled down on my efforts, trying to pull their attention away from their meal.

"I think our toy is hungry. She seems to be trying a little harder to earn her meal."

Pat's cock was sliding in and out of my mouth as I pushed it repeatedly down my throat, sucking on the withdrawal and squeezing with my lips on the way down.

"Is she, now? I don't know about you, but I've been saving for the last couple days to ensure she gets a proper meal."

I felt Master Justin's hands in my hair, and he pulled me off Pat and over to him. I worked Pat with my hand while Master Justin started using my mouth harder and faster than the first time.

Both cocks were fully erect and leaking, and as I licked off the salty pre-cum, I knew it wouldn't be much longer.

Master Justin pulled me off, passing me back to Pat, and as I switched to stroking him, I felt Pat start to tense in my mouth. He pushed my head all the way down and fired his load into my throat and straight to my stomach. Once his cock stopped pulsing, he passed me back to Justin, who put both hands on my head and used my mouth more shallowly.

"Don't swallow right away. I want to see it in your mouth."

I moaned in response, and the vibrations pushed him over the edge. I was rewarded with jet after jet of his cum in my mouth. My mouth was filling up quickly, and I worked to not lose any as he continued spurting.

Eventually it was too much and I felt some start to leak out of my mouth. When he pulled his cock out, more spilled down my chin.

He pulled his chair back from the table looking down at me. He picked Pat's phone up from the table and snapped a couple pictures as I sat with my mouth full of his cum.

"Open. And don't lose any more."

I carefully opened my mouth and he photographed his load. He set the phone back down and looked at me.

"Swallow. Good girl. Now it's cleanup time."

He scooped the cum from around my mouth and fed it to me little by little on his finger. Some had run down my neck to the top of my chest, and he scooped it all up carefully before double checking that I was clean.

"Open. Clean our cocks."

Master Justin went first, and I discovered that his cock still had a lot of cum on it from my overfilled mouth. Once he was finished, Pat pushed his cock inside once more and let me suck it gently for a minute until he decided it was clean.

"Thank you for a lovely dinner. And such enthusiastic service. Hopefully we can do it again sometime. In the meantime, it appears my car is here, and I have a feeling your Master isn't quite done with you for the night."

I looked up to realize my Master's cock was rock hard again, and moaned as I hopped desperately that he would fuck me properly.

"Come," my Master extended his hand, helping me stand. "Let's see our guest to the door."

Once I was standing, I looked shyly at Master Justin.

"Thank you for helping with my diet tonight. Your special feast was appreciated. I'm very pleased that you enjoyed my service."

He kissed me on the forehead, tenderly. My knees felt weak again, but Pat had his arm around me, keeping me vertical.

"I enjoyed it very much. I am glad you liked your meal. I look forward to the next time."

Pat smiled and clapped him on the back as he opened the door to see him out.

Master Justin looked back at me, standing in the cool evening air in the strappy outfit they'd left for me, and I could tell he was enjoying the sight. Finally, he looked up at my face and spoke quietly.

"One more thing. There will be consequences for spilling your dinner. Please report to my office first thing Monday morning."

"Yes, Master Justin."

As he walked away Pat closed the door and pushed me up against it. His voice was rough in my ear as he kissed and nibbled along my collar bone.

"I'm going to make you scream for me after this evening's performance. Don't hold back. You deserve your orgasms tonight."

He lifted me in his arms and speared me on his cock in one swift thrust. I came immediately, crying out his name as my pussy gushed and contracted. He kept pounding me hard until I was sagging in his arms as my orgasms wracked my body in quick succession.

He finally roared out his own release before sliding me down to the floor on top of him and holding me while we both tried to remember how to breathe again.

12