Learning to Submit Ch. 20

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We packed the car and headed over to Justin's place. Pat and Justin had discussed my wardrobe, so I hadn't really packed my bag besides my toiletries. I'd never been to Justin's house, but Pat assured me it was nice.

We held hands and talked lightly on the way over, neither of us prepared for the distance that was getting ever closer.

We pulled up to a beautiful property on the edge of town with a big yard and a gate. No wonder Pat figured I'd be safer here. The gate swung open as we approached, and I got a better look at the house.

"Is Justin rich?"

Pat laughed. "You could say that. He's a founding member of the club and the money he gets from them is pretty generous. Dividends and such. No big surprise that a sex club like that one is making good money."

He was right, that wasn't a surprise at all.

The house had extensive gardens and high cedar hedges inside the fence, giving the yard total privacy. The closest neighbors were also pretty far, and had a similar sized properly. Seeing the distance to the neighbors put me at ease, as I knew I wouldn't have to worry about being overheard by anyone during our scenes.

The house was modern looking, classy but tasteful. Big, especially for only one person, but I was glad to know I would have space if I needed it.

Justin met us at the door in a pair of dress pants and a fitted dark t shirt and I found myself drawn to him once more. Even in semi casual clothing he somehow seemed to give off a confidence that women like me reacted immediately to. As I stepped out of the car and met his heated gaze, my impending separation from Pat was swept from my mind.

I walked towards him, almost in a trance, before Pat stepped up beside me taking my hand in his. As I looked at my hand in his, I snapped back into the knowledge of what was coming, and my cheeks heated as guilt at my response swept through my body. I was reminded of Pat's words that Justin had this effect on most submissives, and I considered that I needed to keep my service to my temporary Master as professional as possible for the time Pat was gone.

Pat had only packed two bags - one with clothes and one with toys, so we went inside after a quick greeting, and followed Justin to the guest room where Pat started unpacking my clothes. I was sure I saw a couple things go by I didn't recognize, but I knew I would like whatever he had picked, and knowing he had picked it would keep him closer to me while he was gone.

Justin started going through the toy bag, sorting everything into drawers in a separate chest. The last thing he pulled out was the chastity belt, and he looked at Pat, an unreadable expression on his face.

"Here's the key. I'm sure you're a bit surprised. We've only used it once, but I figured you might need it before the month is done. I used it overnight when I was denying orgasms to keep her from playing with herself."

"Oh I'm thrilled to have it. I was debating measuring her for one but I see you beat me to it. I'm sure she'll need it when her orgasms are denied here. Especially without your cock to fill her once it comes off. When we come pick you up from the airport on the way home I'll make sure she wears a dress with no underwear and you can fuck her in the backseat while I drive you two home."

I smiled at Pat and he squeezed my hand smiling back.

"That sounds perfect," he said to Justin. "I'm sure neither of us will be prepared to wait any longer."

"Well, you're all unpacked. Let's get you changed so your Master can see your new special outfit before he leaves. We'll change you back before we go to the airport, of course."

Master Justin pulled out a box, lifting the lid. Inside was a long and soft looking sleek black cat tail, a pair of black cat ears, a pair of black and white paw mittens, and a small bell and pet tag.

"I thought you'd both be more comfortable if she kept your collars on at all times. Either the leather training collar I asked you to bring or the day collar she wears now. So for her pet time, I got a name tag and bell that clips on to either collar."

He clipped it on and I looked at the name tag. It said "Precious" in scripted letters.

Pat put the ears on and Justin helped with the mitts. They were strange, and I realized quickly they were designed like real cat paws with only 4 toes, none long enough for my fingers to extend. My hand had to be made into a fist inside, making holding things impossible.

"Now for my favorite part. I realize I will be training her in your absence, but would you like to do the honors since your pet name led to this?"

Pat smiled and nodded at Justin before turning me to face the bed, and pushing me so my face was in the comfy duvet. He spread my legs and I felt something cold drip on my asshole. Cold pressure followed, and I suddenly understood how the tail stayed on.

The metal plug pushed into my ass and settled between my cheeks. I could feel the soft material brush the backs of my thighs. The plug was heavy and cold and pretty big. I'd had bigger but I wasn't sure how long I would be expected to wear this. I knew especially if I was moving around that this plug would get uncomfortable fairly quickly.

Pat lifted the dress I was wearing over my head, leaving me in nothing but my cat attire.

Master Justin crouched down beside the bed and patted the floor.

"Come now, Precious. Furniture is not for pets. On the floor."

I looked up at him with big eyes and wondered if that meant I wouldn't get to sleep in this comfy bed.

He clipped a harness around me as I kneeled on the floor, attaching a leash to the end of the harness and to my collar. The harness fit snugly, hugging my body. Unlike a true cat harness, the soft straps split to loosely circle each breast accentuating them without restricting them in any way. As they met in the middle below my chest, the single strap pulled into my slit as he clipped it somehow front and back to my tail.

"Come along pet, time for your tour."

"Yes Master."

Master Justin stopped and looked at me darkly.

"Consider this your only warning. Pets don't speak. While you wear the ears and tail, your voice is off. You may purr or meow, and I will also allow growling or moaning, but try to keep it minimized. The only word I should ever hear is your safeword."

I nodded and rubbed against his leg to show I understood.

"Good girl. Tour then."

We walked to the end of the room and he opened the door to a bathroom. Even the short walk made me realize how carefully the straps were designed as they teased at my pussy lips and tugged at the plug in my ass, heightening my arousal with every movement.

"This is the guest bathroom. I like to assume my pets - cats at least - are the smart kind trained to use flush toilets. Since you won't be able to wipe with your paws on, this is a bidet. Make sure to keep your bathroom clean or I will trade the bidet for a litter box."

I thought of the humiliation of having to go in a litter box and promised myself the bathroom would remain spotless.

He lead me through the rest of the house, showing Pat the promised cameras along the way. He pet me regularly, stroking the top of my head and down my back to the top of my ass before going back to the top.

It was relaxing, and it was starting a fire in my core all at once, especially combined with the stimulation from the straps and plug. I could feel the liquid from my slit starting to slide around the strap, leaving my arousal clear if either man took the time to look.

We continued on the tour and he showed us the kitchen / great room and talked about all the places he could connect restraints and pointed out the furniture that had been designed with sex and submission in mind. Pat didn't seem very surprised by anything, so I knew his words were meant to ignite my desire for what he planned to do with me.

We returned to my bedroom and he showed me a large pet bed on the floor. It was round with raised edges, and it looked soft. A perfect cat bed for a human sized cat. He unhooked the leash but left the harness in place.

"Lie down while I show your Master the training room. Stay, and don't move."

He turned a key on my toy dresser, pocketing it when he was done.

"Your toy box will stay locked except when I'm here. For now, I expect you to stay in your bed."

I did as he asked, curling up in the bed and closing my eyes. The Sun was warm and I was tired from the night before. Even with the fire building in my body, It didn't take long to drift off. I was thankful for the number of times Pat had made me sleep while I was horny. I was getting better at it.

I woke a while later to the feeling of someone stroking gently along the side of my body from my shoulder to my hip before repeating the process. I opened my eyes to see Master Justin sitting beside my bed, and realized I was being stroked just like a cat. I lazily looked up at him and stretched.

He reattached my leash and led me to the bed, patting the corner and saying "up" until I hopped up on the edge of the bed. Master Justin quickly removed the harness and leash. I felt hands at my legs and looked over my shoulder to see Pat behind me.

Pat smiled and started to gently pull on the tail, as Master Justin removed the ears and mitts. As Pat popped the tail plug out of my ass, Master Justin unclipped my tag and bell.

I moaned softly as I felt my ass contract again, missing the full feeling from just moments before. My slit continued to leak down my thighs, even without the stimulation of the harness.

"I'll leave you two to say goodbye properly. We need to leave for the airport in an hour."

Master Justin turned to me before leaving. "You make a lovely kitty, by the way. I intend to do more than just pet play while you're here, but I will enjoy our pet time. Once the ears, paws, and tail are off, that will be your signal you may speak again."

"Thank you, Master Justin."

I blushed as he cupped my cheek gently before turning to leave the room. As soon as he was gone I launched myself into Pat's arms.

"Are you ok? If the pet thing is too weird just tell him. He is ok if you don't take to it."

"No it's not that. I just miss you. And I need you so badly right now. I need you to claim me one more time before you leave. Please."

"You don't have to ask me twice."

Pat untangled us and pushed me down on my back before stripping his clothes quickly. He lifted my legs and slid his cock in slowly, teasing my hot pussy as he stuck with slow, shallow thrusts to start. I whimpered under him. He leaned down and kissed me gently and passionately, probing into my mouth with his tongue and continuing his infuriatingly slow pace. His thrusts started going deeper, and I pushed my hips up to meet him, taking him as far as my body would allow. I moaned as he massaged my tight channel, pushing at my g spot as he lifted my legs onto his shoulders, folding me in half.

He removed his mouth from mine and moved to start licking and sucking my nipples.

"Please Master." My voice sounded light and pathetic, even to me.

"Please what, little one?"

"Please fuck me hard. Take me. Use me. Claim me. Please. Make me explode all over you."

He bit the nipple he'd been playing with and quickly moved to cup a hand over my mouth as I cried out in pain and surprise. I looked up at him with wide eyes as he increased the speed and strength of his thrusts, using my body hard. I moaned and cried out from behind his hand as he pushed harder still.

"I'm going to claim you now. And I want you to cum for me." It came out as a growl, and he immediately started pounding hard and fast into my body as soon as it came out. My body exploded and I screamed into his hand as I came hard around his cock. I felt him thrust deep and hold it, and he blew his load fully seated in my pussy.

He removed his hand from my mouth and pulled out a plug from the edge of the bed, pushing it into my pussy.

"I want you to keep that in for now. Feel my cum squish around in there until whenever Master Justin tells you to take that out."

I rolled into his arms and just let him hold me.

"I want you to know how much I appreciate that you did all this for me, Pat."

He caressed my hair gently, pulling me tighter into his embrace.

"Of course. A month is a long time. And with all the teasing and nothing but toys, I'm pretty sure it'll be worth it for me."

He grinned and kissed my forehead.

"I'm going to miss this the most, I think. I know Master Justin won't leave me lacking dominance, but I'll miss just being close to you."

He kissed my lips gently, breathing me in.

"And I'll miss this with you as well. And this sexy little body. I know it won't be the same, but if you need to be cuddled, especially after an intense scene, Justin will take care of you."

"Thank you Master. I do appreciate that. I'm sure it's not easy for you to give that up."

"It's not, but it's important if I'm asking you to submit to him, even if there are limitations, that he is allowed to provide thorough aftercare. And I know you well enough to know you need this often."

"Thank you."

We were quiet for a moment before I looked back at him.

"I'm worried Master."

He smiled softly at me.

"About what? We both know you want to be pushed the way Master Justin will push you. I love seeing how you react to a thorough spanking, but I can't bring myself to go as far as he does - to cause you that much pain - even knowing what it does to you in the end. I expect you'll enjoy your time here."

I snuggled closer, leaning my head on his chest and tucking myself under his chin so I could avoid his eyes.

"That's my concern Master. I'm worried I'm going to enjoy it too much." I heard his fast intake of breath and hurried to finish the rest of my thought. "I love you and I know I'm going to miss you every second. But that draw I feel to Master Justin...I feel like I could drown in my desire to submit to him. And I feel really guilty for how he affects me. I know you told me many subs feel the same way, and that helps. I'm trying to remind myself to keep my relationship with him professional, but I'm worried I won't be able to, and that you'll be hurt when you watch the videos."

His arms had held me tightly through my speech, and he made no move to release me when I finished. I suddenly wished I could see his face and see how he was taking my confession. He thankfully didn't leave me waiting too long before he replied.

"C, I love you. And I love you more for your obvious devotion to me, especially in the face of such a strong Dom. I have been there firsthand to see you submit to him, and watched many more videos, and I need you to know I want this. I didn't just ask you to stay with him for you. Having those videos to watch while I'm gone is something I'm very much looking forward to. I know you're worried, but you don't need to be. I know how you respond to him, and I'm looking forward to watching him dominate you more. I understand your concerns, but I want you to do this for me. And when you are submitting to him, I want you to remember that I'm watching, if not right when it happens then sometime later, and that I'm excited watching you submit to him."

I pulled away from him and he reluctantly loosened his arms until I could look into his eyes. He still kept one arm around me gently caressing me.

"Thank you, Master. That helps."

I smiled up at him, and he kissed me again, his mouth soft and gentle against mine. His hands moved from leisurely stroking my back and hair to my hip and chest as he deepened the kiss, forcing his tongue between my lips as claiming me with his sudden passion. He worked carefully to bring my heat back up, until I was panting under his deliberate ministrations.

Once he had me writhing and moaning in his grasp, he flipped me onto my stomach, pinning me under his body.

"And now, my kitten, I will claim your other hole one last time before I have to go. I'm sure your mouth will be well used while I'm gone, but I want these two holes to remember and ache for me."

His words in my ear and his body pinning me down left me desperate and aching for him, and I moaned loudly.

"Yes Master. Please, take my ass. Claim it. I want to feel you in there too."

I lifted my hips the small amount I could towards him, begging with my body and words for him to use me. He shifted so his legs were outside of mine and pulled my hips back, spreading my cheeks open and exposing my little star to him. He squirted a bit of lube on the hole, and lined up his cock to penetrate it.

I sighed as he started to push through the ring of muscle. After having a nap with my tail, it was already warmed up, and Pat was able to push into me without much resistance. I cried out as he pushed in, filling my ass completely, the plug in my pussy making it tighter than usual.

"You feel so fucking good. I love how your ass feels when your pussy is plugged."

He rocked back and forth slowly, prolonging the pleasure for both of us.

"I love that I can use your ass now whenever I want. That you beg me to. And even more fun when someone is watching." His voice was a whisper in my ear but I gasped loudly at his last statement.

"The cameras are running, and I'm sure Justin is watching and enjoying your performance. Shall we show him what you can really take?"

The thought of Master Justin sitting somewhere watching Pat claim me like this catapulted me over the edge, and I came screaming.

Pat spanked my ass hard and continued pounding into me. He started a steady rhythm of spankings and hard thrusts making me cry out repeatedly under his onslaught.

He reached under me, pulling and pinching my nipples and roughly squeezing my breasts as he kept fucking my ass. He reached down, sliding his fingers under the edge of the plug in my pussy, and started circling my clit.

"I know you're ready to explode again, kitten. Make it a good one. Cum for me!"

The world went white behind my eyes and I came screaming and bucking. I felt him shoot his release into my ass and continue thrusting. After a couple minutes he pulled out, grabbing a second plug from somewhere close by and pushing in into my ass, leaving me stuffed with the plug still in my pussy.

I lay on my stomach breathing hard as my senses slowly came back fully. He pulled me into his side, pulling me in to spoon with him.

"I love you. I hope you enjoy that little treat on the way to the airport and back. Do you feel nice and full?"

"Yes Master." My words came out as a breathy whisper.

"Do you feel claimed? Enough to remember who those holes belong to while I'm gone?"

"Yes Master. They're yours. All yours. I won't forget my claiming today."

"Well," he chuckled, "if you're feeling forgetful or just want a nice reminder, don't forget that Justin can play you the video any time. I know I'll be watching it later."

I moaned again and leaned into him.

"Are you sure you have to go?"

"Yes. I'm sure, even though I don't want to. And I'm sure that the time will pass quickly, and I'll be back to claim you once more."

There was a knock on the door. Pat kissed my head and invited Justin in.

"Did you enjoy the show?"

Pat smiled as my face turned red, shocked that he would be so straight forward. Justin shrugged and grinned as he looked at me. Guilty as charged.

"Of course. It was hot as hell. I'll be sure to make her watch it at least once while you're gone. Love the dual plugs, by the way. Nice touch."

His eyes roamed over my body and I could see the fire there. I swallowed, scared by the intensity of his gaze. This wouldn't be an easy month for any of us, despite Pat's assurances to the contrary.

"Time to get dressed. We should be on the road in ten to be safe."