Learning to Submit Ch. 20

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Thank you for letting us have a last goodbye here. I appreciated it. And thanks for the tour. I look forward to seeing videos along the way."

Pat helped me up and passed me off to Justin as he went to sort out his own clothes.

Justin handed me a fitted knee length dress and a very sturdy looking black thong. As I slid it up to sit on my hips, Justin's hands replaced mine as he tugged it up tightly against my folds before pulling it up between my cheeks as well. I felt my face flush again as wetness started to seep out of my core from the pressure of the plug and the soft material trapping my clit between them.

"This should help keep those plugs nicely seated. But since I'm being kind enough to give you good underwear, you'll go braless. You may wear your coat but not button it."

"Yes, Master Justin."

We headed out to the car and I felt my nipples stiffen under the dress as the cold air hit me through the dress. I was getting used to my nipples being on display, and Justin had decided to up the stakes by giving me a much thinner and tighter dress. I knew I shouldn't be surprised that he was going to push me in more than just pain tolerance, but somehow the knowledge felt like an electric shock to my system.

He grinned at my chest as he opened the car door to let Pat and I climb into the backseat.

The conversation was light on the way to the airport, and Pat and I enjoyed getting to snuggle together a little longer for the drive. Having just claimed my body once more, he kept his touches soft and gentle, letting me feel his love and care for me. We both knew we would miss the bonding to each other as much as anything else.

Once we arrived, it was time to say goodbye far too soon.

"I love you Pat. Always. And I'll miss you like crazy. Please video chat whenever you can."

"You have my word. And I'll miss you more. Trust me. I love you too, more than I thought possible."

He kissed me tenderly and passionately before pulling away and heading for security. One last backward glance and wave, and he was around the corner and out of sight.

Justin offered his arm and I took it gratefully. He maintained a professional distance through the airport - just a gentleman escorting a friend. Once we got to the car, he opened the front passenger door and helped me in, before heading to his side of the car.

"So," he started quietly, "Are you hungry? I was thinking maybe we could grab a late lunch and chat a little. Pat has told me a lot about you, but I'm eager to know more, and to hear it from your perspective."

"Sure. I guess I could eat. And I'll try to be good company."

I was looking down at my hands, trying not to wallow in the grief I could feel threatening to overwhelm me. Justin had started driving but he reached across, using one hand to turn my face so I would look directly at him.

"Hey. You're allowed to be sad, or lonely, or whatever else you might be feeling. Despite what you think, I don't want to replace your husband. I would be lying if I said I didn't look forward to training you, but Pat is like a brother to me and I would never do anything to hurt him."

His gentle and caring words cracked what was left of my carefully constructed external facade. Tears started flooding my eyes and Justin held my hand and just let me cry. The warmth of his hand on mine felt like a little ray of sunshine on a stormy day. His words were soothing, and after his honest admission, I wanted to reciprocate.

After getting my emotions under control I looked back at him.

"Thank you. For this. For everything. For everything you did to help Pat become an amazing Dom, and for everything you've agreed to over the next month. We both appreciate it."

"I know you do. But it really is my pleasure to help. And training doms often comes with fringe benefits."

He winked at me and I laughed lightly, feeling the crushing grief lift just a little.

"I guess it does. And I want you to know, since we're being honest, that I love my husband dearly. But I can't ignore my growing desire to please you as well. And I'm excited to be trained by you. I love Pat, and he's doing a phenomenal job pushing me in so many ways. But he isn't a sadist at all. He likes having power over me but I can tell that he'd be ok if he never had to hurt me. You..."

I took a breath, a little worried I was overstepping or somehow denigrating Pat's ability as my Master.

"You seem to enjoy the punishment side a little more. Like you can get super hard just from spanking me. You want to push me to safeword from pain. And the way the darkness overtakes your eyes and makes them sparkle when you talk about stuff like that, it makes me think maybe you're a little sadistic, and it's a turn on. I'm drawn to that side of you."

"I appreciate your honesty. Pat told me when you first talked to him about this you understood that honesty is a very important part of a Dom/sub relationship. It's extremely important, maybe even more so when the Dom & sub aren't otherwise in a committed relationship. And in our peculiar situation, I'd say it's more important than in any other situation I can think about."

I realized we were out of the city on a side road, as Justin pulled the car over.

"What are we...I thought..." my brain was panicking a little, wondering if Justin's intentions weren't as pure as we'd thought.

He put his hand back on mine and I could feel his warmth deep into my anxious mind.

"Shhh. Trust me. I'm not going to cross any lines. You have my word. I simply want to talk for a moment, in private, before taking you to a restaurant."

I took a deep breath and nodded, feeling my heart rate return to normal. He set his phone up to record, and I looked at him with questioning eyes.

"I promised your Master there would always be video footage, and I want to honor that."

I nodded, appreciating that he was being so careful in sticking to Pat's rules. He began speaking slowly, his velvety soft voice capturing my attention immediately.

"You are correct that I'm a sadist, though like your masochistic side, only to a certain degree. I do get aroused from hearing my subs whimper and seeing them cry. And sometimes I even enjoy hearing a bit of screaming that isn't caused by an orgasm."

His look told me he very much like screaming orgasms, and that he'd noticed I was capable of having them.

"Know this though, I would never push a submissive past their safe word. And I will watch to ensure you never fall so deeply into submission that you will accept more than your body, or mind, can take. I take the responsibility of keeping you safe very seriously. If I'm ever even a little unsure, I will stop."

I nodded again, for some reason unable to find my voice as I processed his words.

"So tell me something, little one."

It had become his favorite name for me in our time together, and a shiver ran down my body as it rolled off his lips. He held me captive again with his intense eyes, and I felt my breath quicken.

"Anything, Master Justin."

"Does the fact that I'm a little bit of a sadist scare you? Or just turn you on?"

My body felt weak as he moved from friendly Justin to Master Justin. I was glad I was sitting.

"It turns me on, Master Justin. I'm not afraid of you. I trust you."

He leaned in very close, and for a moment I was scared he was going to kiss me, but his face kept going until he was cheek to cheek with me. His mouth was so close I could feel his breath on my ear as he whispered "Good."

He leaned back in his seat, and I felt a shiver flow through me from his momentary closeness. When he spoke again, his voice had changed to dark and growling, all the soft velvet from earlier gone.

"Make no mistake, I will push you body and your submission, but I intend to ensure you enjoy it, even if we're only using toys to get you off. More importantly though, I intend to give you back to your Master a better submissive than the one he left me."

I half managed to hold in a moan as he spoke. I didn't know why, but somehow his voice and his movements and his casual confidence called me want to submit to him. He made me desperate to have him dominate me and be given the chance to please him.

"Now then. Since I've driven all this time away from the city and any restaurants, if you're hungry, there's only one quick solution."

His eyes were bright and his smile made me picture a dangerous predator toying with its prey. I licked my lips, understanding immediately what he wanted.

"I'm going to start driving back towards the city. You should have about 15 minutes before we reach the edge of the city and start passing more cars. I suggest you get to work."

I leaned over the seat, unzipping his pants and pulling his erection free. He was already partly hard, and as I slid him into my mouth I could feel him growing quickly. He kept one hand on the wheel and the other on the back of my head as I worked him in and out of my mouth. I felt his hand around the back of my throat as he rubbed the sides gently.

"Open for me, little one. We both know you can take me in your throat if you relax."

I willed myself to relax and take him deeper and he took full advantage, using the hand that was on my head to encourage me to go deeper. He thrust his hips as much as his seatbelt would allow, as if to remind me that he was the one in control.

I worked his cock in and out of my mouth and throat, licking, sucking, and squeezing it with my mouth as much as I could. It didn't seem to take long before he was breathing harder. He pushed my head down, shoving himself as deep as he could go into my throat, and I felt him pulse.

After the first couple squirts he pulled part of the way out, so his head was sitting on my tongue. I sealed my lips and sucked, pulling all of his cum into my waiting mouth. When he was finished, I swallowed, then licked around the head to ensure he was clean before removing my mouth.

"Twelve minutes. Not bad. One of my goals is to work on your skills so you can blow your Masters in less time. I know Pat enjoyed using you under his desk the other day, but neither of us would want to get caught with something like that. So we need you to be able to get us off faster."

I looked across at him, sad that I hadn't done better.

"Yes Master."

"Hey," he turned my face back to his again. "You look like a puppy that someone just kicked. Your skills are improving. And it's hard in the car as your angles are really limited. We'll work on it, and you'll get better. But you are fantastic now. Never doubt it."

I smiled at him, feeling warm and fuzzy from the praise.

"Thank you Master Justin. I do want to get better."

"Of course! And that's what makes you so lovely to train. Now, look in the glove box. I put a damp face cloth in there in a bag. It might be a bit cold but it will clean you up before we have lunch. When you're done cleaning your face, you can wipe me off as well and put away your toy."

He said the last with a wink and I laughed as I open the glove compartment and found the damp towel. I washed around my mouth, making sure to catch all the drool, and double checked my reflection in his vanity mirror. I cleaned him up and put him away, sighing that I couldn't have that lovely cock in any of my other holes.

"Now you have a load of cum in all your holes. Does it feel good, to be filled with cum from two different men? To know it's in every available hole?"

"Yes, Master Justin. It feels amazing."

His words reminded me of my earlier claiming, and I squeezed around the two plugs that were still keeping Pat's final loads in my body. Knowing that I'd already taken three loads since arriving at Master Justin's house excited me more than I would have expected.

"Good. Such a little slut. And just Master is good, unless we're both on a chat with Pat."

"Yes Master."

"Good girl. Now I think you'd probably be a lot more comfortable without those plugs in, am I right? Lunch could be a while, I don't want you to get sore."

"Yes Master, I would be more comfortable for sure, even though I have been enjoying feeling so full."

He smiled at me, lust dancing in his eyes.

"Having your holes empty will make you want more later. Don't question what I ask of you."

"Yes, Master."

"There are two containers in the in the glove box. Remove the plugs and put them in those containers. Keep the underwear on for now though. I want you to feel all of that cum leaking out of your body and pooling against your skin while we're eating and talking."

"Yes Master, thank you."

I set to work removing the plugs, a harder task than I'd realized in a car. With a little effort I pulled the first one free, feeling a flood of liquid pour out of my ass and into the thong. I pulled the second one free a moment later to a much larger flood of liquid. The underwear already felt very wet.

"Put your fingers in the front of your underwear and scoop some of that out of your pussy and into your mouth."

I did as he asked, pausing to admire the milky liquid on my fingers before licking and sucking it off.

"Such a good girl. Your Master would be pleased. And I am as well."

He pulled up in front of what looked like a very nice restaurant. I was pleased to be wearing a dress. He escorted me in, and the smell of steak hit my nose as soon as the doors opened.

"Did Pat tell you?"

"That steak is your favorite meal?" He shrugged. "It's come up a few times. Pat and I have been working together for almost 5 years. Even before I started mentoring him, we were friends."

I smiled at this comment. Pat had always talked fondly about Justin at home, and I knew they'd been friends for a while. It made it easier, to have him here when Pat was so far away. It felt like a tether to the man I was missing so very much.

Our waiter lead us to a table in the corner. It was mid afternoon, and the restaurant was very quiet.

"This place is one of my favorites. This time of day there's almost never anyone here. The waiters know I like my privacy, so they make themselves scarce, except when they're needed."

I nodded as he pulled out my chair for me. Always the gentleman in public, I noticed. But his chivalry only made me enjoy his company more.

We spent the next couple hours drinking and eating and chatting. The food was amazing, and the conversation was pretty light. This was our first chance to really get to know each other outside of the constraints of our office relationship, or my submission to Pat. He was easy to talk to, with a light carefree attitude towards most things. He was fun and adventurous, and quick to laugh. I could see right away why he and Pat got along so well.

After we'd finished our meals and were sitting contently with full bellies and hot coffee in hand, I asked something I'd been curious about since I was first introduced to Master Justin in the club.

"How did Pat know to talk to you? You know, when I talked to him. I can't imagine the whole kinky dominant thing comes up that much at work."

"You'd be surprised," he laughed as he said it.

His face got more serious and he let out a deep breath.

"Maybe he wouldn't want me telling you this, but I do believe in honesty, so I'm going to. Like I said, we've been friends for a while. A few years ago I could tell he was really stressed out. I jokingly asked if his wife wasn't putting out enough, and when I saw his face, I knew you guys were having some issues. We were in my office and the door was closed, and he just started telling me everything. It was clear he really loved you, even then. He felt bad that you just weren't feeling it. But he was feeling a little desperate at the same time. I asked if he'd ever tried anything to spice things up. Tie downs or spankings. The conversation just evolved a bit from there. Eventually I told him what I was into. I told him about the club and the training I did with submissives and other dominants. He liked the idea of dominating you, but he didn't think you'd ever go for it. He said you'd liked being tied down, so I figured you were probably into at least some of it, but with things rocky I didn't say more. One day he came in and said I'd never believe what had happened the night before. After he told me about that first night that you confessed your desire to submit, I told him if he wanted some guidance I'd be happy to help. He was thrilled with the offer and we got started right away."

I sat quietly, staring at the table, thinking about everything he'd said. When I spoke, it came out just above a whisper.

"Do you think less of me for what I put him through?"

I looked up at him carefully, scared of what I might see. The kindness and compassion I saw staring back completely floored me. His dark dominating side might call to my submissive, but this soft and sweet Justin called to a totally different part of my being. He took my hand gently across the table, caressing my fingers with his.

"Think less of you? No. Because looking at you now I see that whatever caused you to be that way wasn't fully in your control. Clearly when given the chance you're basically a nympho."

His easy smile was back, and I laughed at his assessment. He definitely knew how to pull me out of my dark moods.

"I'm glad he turned to you, and that you helped him. I couldn't figure out how he just suddenly went from a normal guy to this super confident Dom with an uncanny ability to push all the right buttons. At least once he told me you were his mentor it made sense."

He shrugged. "He had a knack for it anyway. You're right that he doesn't get off on causing pain, but he loves being in control. And when he told me about how you responded to cuffs and blindfolds and anything restricting...well let's just say he definitely gets off on having you helpless and willing."

The conversation lulled for a moment and the waiter appeared, clearing dishes. Justin paid for the meal and we left quietly, enjoying just having a chance to hang out.

I knew once we got back to Justin's place, this easy connection would change. I was excited, anxious, and nervous all at once, but as we headed back to the car I knew I wouldn't have long to wait to serve him again.