Learning to Submit Ch. 29

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hmmm. I seem to have missed a spot with this one."

Please not there! The thought slammed into me at the same time I felt the implement move down my body, caressing my skin, until it brushed over my wet pussy. I knew nothing short of my safeword would stop it, and as I sorted through my feelings, I knew I wanted the pain as much as he wanted to give it.

"How many orgasms did you have that night, sub, knowing that each one would increase your punishment?"

I took a deep breath and tried to steady my voice. "Seventeen, Master."

I heard gasps and murmurs from upstairs, and my pussy contracted again. I'd forgotten for a moment where I was and how many people were watching.

"17. And yet your pussy has only taken 2 blows today, and they were part of your warm-up. I don't think that's nearly enough to account for the crime."

I whimpered. His voice was seductive and low, and his sadistic side was calling to me, drawing me into the darkness with him.

"No, Master, it's not," I whispered.

"Very good. What do you say, sub?"

"Please Master, my pussy was naughty and needs to be punished. Please help me learn to be better. Please strike my pussy again."

I could see his smile in my mind's eye, the dark smile that always crossed his face when he encouraged me to ask for more pain, as the implement slid gently off my lips before coming crashing back down on them. I cried out at the sudden fire between my legs.

"Thank you, Master." My words were strained, and the tears were flowing freely from my eyes, but my body knew it wanted what he was doing to me. A rush of liquid oozed out of my slit, and I sighed as I felt it dripping towards my ass.

"Oh I'm not nearly done with you yet. But I believe it's Master Pat's turn."

I exhaled carefully as they switched places again. In my new position I was much more able to handle the blows, and I lay helpless as my two Masters extracted the price of my orgasms.

They swatted my ass and breasts mercilessly with a variety of implements from long paddles and slappers to round leather paddles and even what felt like a wooden spoon. Each implement that was small enough to connect landed at least a blow or two on my pussy, and my lips and clit felt puffy and red as the punishment went on.

It was Master Justin's turn, and as he stepped up I heard the sound of him undoing his belt.

"I think it's time to leave some marks. And I know the club has belts, but it's more personal when I use mine, don't you think? Are you ready for me to mark you, sub?"

My body was flaming hot, but I realized they hadn't hit me overly hard with anything. More than enough to make me feel it, but if they stopped now I would probably be back to normal in a matter of hours.

"Yes, Master. Please mark me with your belt."

Pat was standing by my head, and his hands started lightly teasing my nipples as Master Justin began leaving stripes on my ass. I moaned and screamed and bucked in my bonds as Master Justin brought the belt down in a rhythmic pattern, covering my entire ass.

As he stopped, and I drew in a breath, I was caught off guard by a crop on my nipple. I cried out as the crop took over the rhythm of my belting, and my chest was left sore and burning when it stopped. I felt a second, smaller crop slide down my stomach and had just enough time to panic before it moved fast, raining at least 10 fast smacks on my pussy before striking the last time strong enough to make me scream. As I panted and moaned, I realized the two of them had worked together on the cropping. A pleasant warmth spread through my body, and even as the heat from the spanking began to fade, I knew how excited I was by the knowledge.

"I think she's almost done paying for her orgasms. There's just one implement to go."

My two Masters removed my legs and arms and I felt Pat lift me this time as they moved me to one more piece of equipment. It was another padded bench of some sort, and I was strapped in on my knees, hands attached at the sides. The padding under my chest was blessedly cool, and I sighed as I felt the recent burn starting to ease from my nipples. My ass was exposed and still spread open, and I squirmed, testing my new restraints. I was still helpless, and that knowledge served to push my desperation higher. The pain of the spanking and the sounds of the watchers had brought my body to a fever pitch, and I was getting desperate to be used in a different way. I hoped I wouldn't have to wait much longer.

"So, little sub, now that you're so nicely restrained, which implement is left?"

With Master Justin, I knew there was only one possible answer.

"The cane, Master."

I felt it then, stroking up through my slit and teasing at my wet hole.

Pat leaned down so he was close to my ear.

"You've been so good, Kitten. Should I reward you? Would you like a treat while Master Justin canes your pretty ass?"

I moaned, Pat's voice and Master Justin's teasing with the cane making me forget my pain completely and relax for what was coming.

"Yes please, Master."

"Good girl."

He stood up in front of me and I heard him unzip the fly of his pants.

"Open."

He said it loudly enough for everyone in the room to hear, and I obeyed without thought. I was rewarded with him pushing into my mouth and his hands tangling in my hair.

Master Justin continued stroking my pussy with the cane, and I moaned loudly around Pat's cock, allowing him to set the pace and use my mouth. He pushed further in, thrusting into my throat, and at that moment I felt the first light tap of the cane, right between my legs. It wasn't hard, but I felt the line of fire where it had landed, nonetheless. Heat and wetness burned around it, and I cried out around Pat's cock, as Master Justin went to work on my ass.

He alternated between several light taps before laying a solid strike every time Pat pushed into my mouth. I was moaning and writhing on the bench as the two pushed me, riding the line between pain and pleasure. Master Justin laid five more hard strikes on my ass, and I heard the cane hit the floor as he slid his cock into my pussy from behind. I moaned as I felt him fill me up, the wetness from the extended spanking enveloping him as he moved gently in and out a few times before driving himself to my wall and making me cry out loudly around the intruder in my mouth.

The feeling of having both of them inside me, warm and hard, had me moaning hard and whimpering as the need built to a cataclysmic level. I could taste Pat's precum in my mouth, and knew I would likely be drinking the rest of him soon. I couldn't wait.

He shoved himself fully in my throat and said the words I'd been so desperate to hear. "Cum for us, Kitten."

Pat's quiet command sent me spiraling impossibly high, fighting for breath while Master Justin slammed into my cervix from behind. As Pat pulled back to my mouth, and breath filled my lungs, my entire body shook with the most intense orgasm I'd ever experienced. It felt like fire and electricity spread from my over-sensitive core through every nerve in my body, leaving heat and explosive tingling in its wake. I bucked between them, gasping and moaning and screaming as I thrashed in the little bit of space I had to move in my restraints. I was rewarded with the sounds of both of them grunting in a failed attempt to stop their own releases.

Pat pulled out and sprayed his cum on my face, as Master Justin let his first jet shoot deep inside before pulling out to make a mess of the outside of my ass and pussy. I heard both men pulling out their phones, and I knew memories of my first submission in the club would last forever. As they captured the moment, there was a burst of noise from the crowd, a variety of hoots and hollers and applause for my first public submission. Slowly, the noise and voices faded as the audience moved to other parts of the venue.

I sagged against the bench, tired and sated. I was proud of myself for everything I had taken, but the build up and eventual release had left me exhausted. I could feel Pat and Justin undoing my restraints, and hear their quiet praise, but my head sagged and I couldn't fight any longer. The last sound I remembered was the tinkle of the bell and tag at my throat, as I let out a heavy sigh and gave into the waiting darkness.

******

I woke later in a semi-dark room. I could feel the naked bodies of my two Masters on either side of me, and I squeezed the one my arms were around. Pat. He kissed my head and I snuggled into his embrace.

My senses slowly returned, and I realized we were somewhere new. The room smelled like sex, although that admittedly might have just been the three of us. But the sheets felt different and the bed was harder. And there was a heavy bass beat coming through the walls and a dim blueish light coming from under the door.

As if feeling my concern, Justin squeezed my hand, his arm wrapped around mine.

"Shhh. You're safe. We're still at the club, in a private room. You were exhausted, and this made more sense than taking you home right away."

I nodded in the darkness, feeling my body start to relax in the safety of their arms.

I rolled over to face Justin and propped myself up in the darkness, enjoying the expression of contentment on his face. "How do you do that?"

He chuckled lightly and poked my nose affectionately. "I told you. It's my Dom superpower to be in tune with my sub. I could feel your heart start racing under my arm, and your breathing sped up. The only thing that made any sense about why you'd suddenly panic is that you didn't know where you were."

I lay my head down on his chest and he teased his fingers through my hair. I breathed in his scent, that had become as familiar as Pat's, and enjoyed the peace of lying in his arms again. It felt good, to be here with them. My body was still on fire from my discipline, but I could smell Justin's favourite aftercare cream, and I knew they had cared for me before laying down with me to nap. Waking up like this - warm and safe and snuggled with both of them - made everything else worth while.

Tomorrow Pat and I were planning to go home, to our house, and I had mixed feelings. My love for Pat had grown the last few weeks. From being separated and reunited, from being pushed further in my submission, and from being willingly shared with Justin. He had showed his love for me in every possible way, and I had loved him in return more deeply as a result. I would still see Justin at work, and they had both assured me we would still play regularly. Pat had even promised to bring me over to Justin's whenever my masochist needed a push.

I'd been thrilled, initially. It was everything I could want. But now, after a week of always being together, the crushing sadness from before slammed into me. Despite my intentions to keep my feelings at bay, I was swept into a river of despair.

Justin immediately rolled slightly so I was sandwiched firmly between the two of them and they both held me tight as I let the emotions pour through me. They probably assume this is my drop from the spanking and the public scene, I thought. How was I ever going to explain this? The plan wasn't enough. I knew it should be. Logically it should be everything I needed and wanted. Why isn't it enough?

"Why isn't what enough?"

I was caught off guard by Justin's voice asking the question softly. I realized suddenly that I'd asked my last question out loud. My breath caught as I tried, again, to figure out what to say, but the tears pulled me down and I couldn't speak.

"It's ok. You're always allowed to feel, and if you just need to cry for a while, we're here for whatever you need. But please talk to us, Little One. We can help you sort through what you're feeling. Just like last time."

It was a gentle request. Justin would never demand I spoke outside of a scene. But I wanted to answer, I just didn't know how to without hurting Pat, and I worried that I was imagining more from Justin than he wanted with me.

"Is this about us going home tomorrow?" Pat's voice was soft from behind me.

I nodded through the tears looking over my shoulder to meet his eyes.

He rolled me out of Justin's arms and pulled me into his safe embrace. I cried on his shoulder, and Justin gave us space, placing a hand on my back so I knew he was still there.

Pat kissed my head and wiped my tears with his hand. When I'd stopped crying, he looked directly into my eyes.

"You don't want to go home, do you."

It was a statement, not a question, and I felt like a hole ripped into my heart when he said it.

"No," I whispered, fighting to keep my voice even, "I don't. It's not about home. You know I love it there, and I love being there with you. I don't know what I'm saying. I think I'm just emotional from everything we've been through the last week."

Pat held my cheek gently, and I felt the tears filling my eyes as I saw the love and compassion pouring out of him.

"You love him."

His words caused a crushing feeling in my chest. I knew he was right, but I had been fighting against the feelings, trying to hide from all of us the depth of my attraction to Justin. I had refused to fully admit it to myself because I knew nothing could come of it. But there was no denying it now. I nodded gently, dropping my eyes so I wouldn't have to see Pat's response.

I heard Justin's breath catch behind me as Pat tried to calm me down again. Those three simple words had at once completed me, and totally broken me.

I loved Justin. The thought of not having him as part of my life now was devastating. And I suddenly understood why having him as a regular play-partner wasn't enough - because I wanted more from him. I wanted what I felt from him when we shared our first kiss. The intimacy and passion that could only be shared by lovers. But it was even bigger than that. A play-partner was temporary. Justin had trained a lot of girls and a lot of other Doms over the years. If he was just a play-partner, then the possibility always existed that he'd find his own sub, find his own love, and he'd be out of my life forever.

I spoke quietly, staring intently at the top of Pat's chest. "Nothing has changed about how I feel about you. I feel so selfish, even though I never meant to be. I'm so sorry. I don't know how this happened, but you're right."

Pat lifted my chin, smiling at me, his eyes clear and bright and full of love.

"Do you know how I felt when I saw you really together for the first time last week? When you shared that first passionate kiss and I watched how your body moulded into his, trying to get closer until he finally filled you, body and soul, in one swift thrust?"

My cheeks heated as I remembered the overwhelming need and desire I'd felt in that moment with Justin. I slowly shook my head.

"I should have been jealous. Angry even. Just like when I watched all the videos of you together while I was gone. I should have hated seeing how much you needed each other. I knew in that moment, exactly how you felt. How you both felt."

He kissed me slowly, pouring all his love into me, and I melted in his embrace. How could he possibly be so amazing?

"I didn't feel any of those things. I felt happy. I saw the love between you then, clear as day. In that moment, I saw how happy you made each other, but I didn't feel excluded. I knew you still felt all the same love for me as well."

He looked over my head at Justin. "I wanted to see how the week went before I said anything to either of you. Before I considered anything more than allowing you to be an occasional second Master.

"But you're like the brother I never had. And I love being around you as much as I love being around her. Just without the mushy feelings. If she's happy, I'm happy. Besides, having two of us around to keep her in line and out of trouble might be good in the long run.

"And, I have to admit that having her submit to both of us this past week has been intoxicating. Adding to all of that, I think she needs your sadism in the bedroom sometimes. I can't bring myself to give her what I know she wants, so you complete that missing part in her submission."

I stayed quiet in Pat's arms, wondering what was going through Justin's head. He'd been unusually quiet through the whole discussion, and despite Pat's words I was terrified. What if Justin didn't feel the same? What if he didn't want what Pat was suggesting - to share me long term? The crushing sadness squeezed my heart and threatened to pull me back under as I waited in silence for Justin to say something.

When I couldn't handle the suspense any longer, I looked up at Pat and he smiled before turning me over to look at Justin. I steeled myself and brought my gaze up to his.

There were tears in his eyes, and he looked so vulnerable. His eyes were bright and clear behind the tears, and his expression was warm and gentle. I could feel his heart calling to mine, and I slid into his arms, holding him tight. I felt his cheek tip against the top of my head as he held me close. He didn't move for a long time, just holding me as a few tears escaped to roll into my hair. He finally pulled back a little and met my gaze, searching my eyes before he spoke.

"You love me?"

I smiled and nodded, feeling the tears in my eyes as well. Before I knew what was happening, he pulled my face to his, kissing me deeply and passionately. I felt a wave of emotion roll through me as we lost ourselves in each other, and everything we were both feeling.

Justin breathed an audible sigh, and I felt all the tension leave his body. I felt more relaxed than I had since before Pat went away, as I imagined a life where I belonged to Justin as much as I belonged to Pat. Justin's voice was quiet as he started to speak.

"I've been trying to figure out how to live without you. I've been looking around the room you stayed in, and at my couches, and the pet bed. I watched you today, submitting to my darkest desires while wearing a symbol I'd given you at your throat, right alongside the one meant to represent your Master. And I imagined, in that moment, what it would be like to have everything I wanted."

He paused, caressing my cheek gently as he continued holding my gaze.

"You're everywhere in my life now. I knew the play-partner thing would be fun for now, and I was willing to accept that because it was the only way I could keep a part of you. But I didn't see any way that it could last forever. Or any way that you could ever truly return what I felt every time I looked at you. I told you before that you were amazing, and I hoped someday to find my own sub like you. But even back then, I didn't know if I could bring myself to dominate another sub so long as you were still in my life at all. Even then I knew I didn't want another sub. I wanted you, and my heart broke knowing I couldn't have you."

He looked up at Pat.

"You're really okay with this? I realize it's going to take some adjustment on everyone's part, but I would be honored to help you keep her safe and in line. And more honored to just be allowed to be part of your lives as more than just a friend and mentor."

I could feel Pat's quiet nod from behind me.

"I'm really okay with it. I might never understand why, but as long as we're all happy, the why really doesn't matter."

Justin smiled at Pat before looking back into my eyes.

"I love you. I fell for you so fast I didn't know what hit me. I've been fighting those feelings ever since. I've trained a lot of girls, but you've always been different. Special. I know you've felt it from me too, so hopefully it isn't a big surprise. But I still needed you to hear the words from me."

I put my hand on his cheek as he pulled me in for one more tender kiss.