Learning to Submit Ch. 29

Story Info
A public spanking and plans for the future.
9.1k words
4.88
15.5k
15

Part 29 of the 29 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 12/15/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's Note - This is the end of the story, and I sincerely hope that everyone who has read it from beginning to end enjoyed it, and that you are happy with how I wrap it up. I thoroughly enjoyed writing it, and might add a couple standalone scenes, so let me know if there is anywhere that I left out a scene you wish I would have written, and I'll see what I can do about crafting it for you!

This story is filed in Novels but is heavily BDSM in nature so feel free to skip over it if that's not your thing!

Thanks everyone for continuing to read and support this story! For those just jumping in here, I recommend starting at chapter 1 to fully understand the characters and background.

Thanks also to ftw752 for all of the help with editing this story!

*

The lock snapped into place behind my neck, and I let out the breath I'd been holding. The feeling of absolute submission washed through me, and I inhaled the scent of the thin black leather collar before looking at my reflection in the mirror.

It amazed me how much that collar helped me feel grounded, made me feel safe. I knew it signified the care of both the men in the room. But even still, it was hard to squash the butterflies in my stomach as I looked back at myself. I needed to be perfect today. I didn't want to let either of my Masters down.

"Stop fidgeting. You look perfect."

Pat kissed the top of my head as I poked at my hair, trying to get a frizzy spot to lie down. His eyes met mine, briefly, before I dropped my hands and my gaze, wondering for the hundredth time what I'd gotten myself into this time.

"It's not surprising she's nervous. Personally, I'm enjoying watching her squirm."

After helping with the collar, Master Justin had moved to lounge on the bed in the guest room, already dressed and ready to go. His fitted black t-shirt and black dress pants showed just enough of his body to tease what was underneath. Pat had opted for a slightly looser t-shirt and jeans, but regardless of what he was wearing, one look at him still got my juices flowing.

A week had passed since his return home and our first night playing as a threesome. We'd hardly been apart since. The men had used their fun remote-control vibrator that first night to make me orgasm while they fucked me, repeatedly, until I eventually called out my safeword and collapsed exhausted on the bed. They had worked together cleaning me up and I'd slept soundly in their arms all night.

Since then, the days had passed quickly with both of them always close by at work, and even closer at home. Pat had decided we should stay with Justin together for the week, and Justin had happily agreed. They'd given me some downtime, when I needed it, but I'd learned fast that taking care of both of their needs sexually required a lot of my time and attention. Still, I was beyond happy, and as my own desires were still almost insatiable, I'd been able to keep up. Today's agenda had me worried though.

I ran my hands over the slinky fabric covering my hips. My two Masters had chosen a soft, satiny black dress for today's occasion. The material was heavy and felt luxurious over my skin, especially where it caressed my naked ass and chest underneath. The halter was tied securely behind my neck, but the plunging neckline and low back made me feel almost naked, not to mention that a single bow was all that kept the dress in place. My feet were hidden under the hem of the dress, so they gave me some soft flats to put on. I would be barefoot soon enough, so my footwear was hardly important.

I stared at my reflection once more, and adjusted the collar around my neck. I worried my lip as Master Justin stepped up behind me.

"Pat said you look perfect, and I almost agree, but I think there's one thing missing."

I met his eyes in the mirror as he reached for my collar. When he took his hand away, I could see a new pet tag, engraved with "Kitten" and Justin's little bell.

"Both of us will be with you there. Hopefully this will remind you to relax and focus on the simplicity of the moment."

I nodded, thinking back to the day he'd made me understand the release from life that could come as a pet. My body and well-being were in their care, and I was reliant on them to get me through this. I appreciated that he had taken the time to get me a new tag with Pat's pet name for me engraved on it. Even though I knew they wouldn't leave my side today, having a physical symbol from both Masters instantly started to calm my nerves.

I took a breath and felt my body relax as I let it out. "Thank you, Master Justin."

"It's my pleasure. Thank you for continuing to be such a good girl, and for your continued submission. It truly is a gift." He kissed me lightly on the forehead before turning me to face Pat. "Now it's time for your coat. We don't want to keep your audience waiting."

He laughed lightly as Pat helped me into my coat, and we headed for the door. Justin had ordered us a ride, and I accepted his help into the car after my husband.

I sat between them, holding one of their hands on either side as my mind prepared for my upcoming punishment. The men smiled, caressing my hands, their touch helping me feel grounded and safe. I was always amazed how soft and gentle their hands felt in quiet moments like this, as they danced lightly across my skin. So different from the strong and demanding touches when we played together, bringing me pain and pleasure in equal doses.

It had been Justin's idea, initially, that my punishment for all the orgasms I had that first night should happen at the club. Pat had readily agreed, adding that they should book the public dungeon room and advertise it to try to draw a crowd. They both knew how much I reacted to being watched, and the idea that a crowd of strangers, would watch me accept punishment for my orgasms had almost caused another one. Justin, of course, had remembered my first visit to the club, and that my first inclination when he'd asked about the rooms had been that I was most turned on by the dungeon. My body hummed with anxiety and desire as I prepared myself to finally be with them in that seductive space.

Justin suggested I should be blindfolded before they lead me in the room, so that I wouldn't know how many people were watching. I had agreed, but asked, humbly, that only Pat and Justin wield the implements and touch my body. It was my first scene at the club, and I needed to feel safe. They had accepted my request with enthusiasm, reassuring me that they'd never let anything bad happen to me, and that especially for this first time, they wouldn't have allowed anyone else to be part of the scene. Any future scenes there, we would discuss and negotiate together.

As we pulled into the club parking lot, I realized it was completely full. It made sense that a Saturday evening would be busier, but I hadn't thought about how many people might actually be here. The two previous visits had happened over lunch, and the sheer number of cars in the parking lot told me the club was going to be full of people.

As Pat's regular partner, I had been allowed access in the past as long as I didn't get involved in a scene. In preparation for tonight, my Masters had ensured my membership into the club was accepted. They led me inside, one on each arm, and I realized how fortunate I was to have both of these men in my life. Regardless of what was about to happen, I did feel safe with them. And I cared for them both deeply. We paused outside the doors to the dungeon room, and Master Justin tied the blindfold over my face, leaving me in darkness. I felt one of them remove my shoes, and I sighed as my bare feet touched the cool floor.

"Now you really look perfect."

"Thank you, Master Justin." My voice sounded shaky, even to my own ears, and I felt both of my Masters step close and take my hands.

"Are you ready for this, Kitten? You can safeword now or any time you need to." Pat's voice sounded concerned, and I squeezed his hand softly before replying.

"I'm nervous, but I'm ready, Master. Thank you for taking care of me."

Master Justin kissed my cheek, and I leaned into his soft lips, enjoying the tender gesture and the warmth it left behind. As I felt his lips leave my skin, Pat pulled me into a passionate kiss, claiming my mouth and leaving my legs feeling weak. He released me, and I heard the doors open in front of me.

I shivered once more as the noise that had been contained behind them suddenly jumped into sharp focus. I could hear voices all around the room, coming from the upstairs viewing area. It was hard to know how many people were up there, but I knew there were a lot. The two men released my hands, and the chill air brushed goosebumps across my skin as one of my Masters removed my coat, and attached a leash to my collar. As it settled, I heard the soft tinkle of my pet bell and new tag, and I smiled as I took a deep breath. I felt tension on the leash and a strong hand on the back of my neck and I followed where my Masters led me - through the doors into the centre of the room.

The air felt cool in here, and the tile floor felt hard and cold under my bare feet. The butterflies danced in full force in my stomach as I considered what I had agreed to endure today. I didn't have long to dwell as I felt the man behind me step away, and I was left standing a step behind the one holding my leash. I leaned close and breathed in his smell. Master Justin. I took a deep, calming breath. I trusted them. I was safe. I just had to keep reminding myself of that.

"Thank you all for coming."

Pat's voice rang loud and clear through the room, and I tried to hide in Master Justin's side as the room grew quiet and I imagined all those eyes on us. I squeezed my legs together, feeling the wetness that had already started to pool, and took a deep breath.

"For those who don't know, this is my wife, and sub. I went out of town and left her in the care of my mentor, Master Justin. When I returned, the two of us used her hard all night, with the understanding that any time she orgasmed it would lead to an unspecified punishment she would owe us in the future. She came ten times in the first couple hours. So here we are."

There was gentle laughter from upstairs, and I felt my face flame as Pat shared these intimate details.

"Since she owes this punishment to both of us, we will be taking turns extracting it. She has consented to this punishment, as fitting payment for the pleasures of that night. We appreciate those of you who came to bear witness to the fulfillment of her agreement."

Master Justin pulled me against his chest, and I wrapped my arms around his back, breathing in his masculine scent through his shirt. It felt soft against my face, and I wished I could just stay in the safety of his arms for a little longer. I could feel his hands at the back of my neck, and I knew what was coming. His voice was soft as he whispered in my ear.

"You are amazing and strong. And we'll be right here the whole time."

I pressed my lips against his chest, wanting him to know how much I appreciated his words of support.

"Thank you." It was a soft whisper back, but I knew he heard it, even with the murmurs of conversation and excitement around the room.

Pat's voice was dark and luxurious when he spoke again, and I moaned softly listening to his words.

"We kept her completely unmarked the last couple days, so we can all enjoy the transformation from her current blank canvas."

Master Justin released the bow at my neck, and I felt the heavy fabric whoosh down my body, pooling at my feet. The cool air assaulted my suddenly naked body, and I let out a shiver as Master Justin's hands dropped below my waist. He squeezed the flesh of my ass before striking it once with his hand, making me cry out in pain, and humiliation, at being naked and spanked in front of all these people.

"Well that's one." He said, a light teasing note to his voice. The crowd laughed and he stepped to the side, using my leash to guide me.

He stopped across the room somewhere, and I waited patiently. He clipped the leash somewhere close.

'Probably to his belt,' I thought, the image making my body clench. He'd done it before, to help me learn to walk on a leash while blindfolded. It was such a personal place for it to be attached, and I was appreciative of the close connection I felt with him in this moment.

He and Pat quickly attached cuffs to my ankles and wrists and clipped my wrist cuffs together in front of my body. I felt one of them remove my leash, and my hands were raised up over my head. I was stretched up to the balls of my feet before I felt the cuffs clip into something, and my heels were able to return to the floor, if barely. I couldn't tell what they were attached to, but it didn't matter. They weren't going anywhere, and my body was stretched tight and otherwise unprotected.

"Before we start, please tell everyone here what your safewords are."

I swore I could hear the sadist in Master Justin's voice, aching to get to work, and I squeezed my thighs to try to hide my body's reaction. It still amazed me how strongly I reacted to my sadistic Master, but there was no question of the highs I achieved as a result of his painful dominance.

"Yellow if I need to slow down. Red to stop, Master."

"And you consent to this punishment, freely? To be spanked by both of us here in this room, with a variety of implements, and in front of these witnesses?"

"I do, Master."

"Good girl." His voice seemed to have a new life I hadn't heard before, and I realized that he was enjoying putting on a show and making me submit publicly. I stifled a moan and squeezed my legs a little tighter.

"I think, Master Pat, that we're going to need a spreader bar to keep her still. Also because I'd like her to stop trying to hide how wet she already is."

His words blazed through me and I fought a losing battle against the heat and liquid flowing freely now.

I felt the two of them start to ease my legs apart, and I let them. They clipped my ankle cuffs to the spreader bar, leaving me standing slightly wider than shoulder width. They had lowered the chains around my arms slightly, but my body, somehow, was stretched even further. I moaned as I imagined how I looked, strung out and blindfolded while my Masters circled my body. My juices were leaking down my legs, and I knew everyone could see it now.

"Since this submissive is Master Pat's wife and sub, he will be starting her punishment."

I wasn't surprised they'd decided to let Pat go first. Even since his return and seeing how I reacted to pain, he still preferred to keep his spankings gentle compared to Master Justin. He enjoyed how it affected me, but didn't get turned on by impact play the way Master Justin did. Thankfully he did enjoy spanking me and watching my skin turn red, and he allowed Master Justin to take it further whenever they knew I needed more.

I focused on breathing in and out slowly. I felt Master Justin run his hand lightly across my neck, making the little bell he'd left on my collar jingle before he stepped away. It was his way of reminding me again that he was here, and they were both taking care of me. I relaxed.

I heard a soft swish and my ass felt the licks of a leather flogger. Both of my Masters knew the flogger was my favorite warm up, and it felt like a gift instead of a punishment that they'd chosen it first. Pat flicked the leather strands all over my ass, leaving a trail of heat behind it. He circled around and started on my chest, increasing my body's burn inside and out. He laid a couple fast flicks across my nipples, and I cried out for the first time as the pain shot through my tiny buds.

As he returned to my ass, he increased the strength of his swings, and I felt the leather biting harder into my ass as I listened to the hypnotic sound of the leather strands snapping against my soft flesh. My ass felt hot and red, and I realized in a moment of rest that my body was covered with a light sheen of sweat.

The flogger swished again and I felt it connect with the space between my cheeks before wrapping around and sending fire through my pussy lips. I cried out again, panting from the intensity of the blow to my most sensitive area. I heard the flogger hit the table, and knew Pat had gone as far as he was willing to right now.

"What a lovely pink ass and such beautiful whimpers. Now it's my turn." I could hear the sadist in Master Justin's voice, and shivered as I realized just how much he enjoyed being allowed to show this part of his dominance to an audience. I had always been pleased to know I gave him an outlet for his darkest side, but it excited me to know that I was giving him even more by allowing it to happen here. I moaned as my Masters traded positions, and I took a deep breath to prepare for Master Justin's heavier strikes. I was extremely aroused, and I hoped it would be enough to get me through the rest.

I was caught off guard as my ass was struck with some kind of long, heavy paddle. The surface felt smooth and it didn't feel like wood, but it left a line of pain as he withdrew it. He moved quickly, raining multiple blows across both cheeks before walking around in front of me. I tried to dance away from the pain, but with my body stretched out I had nowhere to go. I whimpered and cried out repeatedly as he pushed my body to accept the pain we both knew I craved.

When he finally stopped, I found myself panting in my bonds, and starting to feel heavy in the wrist cuffs. The stretch through my body was getting hard to maintain, and my legs were feeling almost too weak to hold me. I wasn't in danger of collapsing, but I knew I couldn't stay this way much longer.

"Yellow."

Master Justin leaned in close to me, and I was grateful to feel Pat right behind me.

"Talk to me, Kitten."

"My arms feel weak and heavy, and the stretch is getting hard to handle. I don't know how much longer I can stay in this position and support myself."

Master Justin held me as Pat removed my arms from whatever had been holding them. I felt myself sag against Master Justin, and was glad for his support. Pat unclipped the spreader bar, and Master Justin lifted me easily in his arms.

He carried me to a flat, padded surface, laying me on my back. The outside of whatever I was lying on was cold and felt like leather. The padding made it soft, but the material was unforgiving against my heated ass. He lifted my hands over my head and clipped them above me. With my back and arms supported, the position was okay, and I sighed at knowing how well I was being cared for, even now. My ass was at the edge of the piece of furniture, and my feet were barely touching the floor on either side.

Pat lifted my feet, clipping my ankle restraints to something else so my legs were in a wide v-shape, angled slightly towards my body. My ass was still exposed, hanging off the edge, and they adjusted me until they were happy with their access.

"Still yellow, Little One?" Master Justin's voice was strong, but I could hear the touch of concern, and I smiled as I answered him.

"No, Master. Thank you."

"Excellent. Now where was I? Oh yes. I was going to play with these a little."

I felt Master Justin's implement slide over the top of my chest. It felt smooth and silky and flexible as he ran it over my upper body making me squirm and moan. He delicately ran it across each nipple, and I arched my body, as much as my bonds would allow, into his caress.

With lightning speed and precision, he switched from gentle caresses to a quick flick across each little nub. I cried out as the fire exploded through my breasts, but he was just getting started.

Although the blows were not as hard as they had been on my ass, the implement bit into me, and I could feel my flesh raising in its wake. When he stopped, I could feel the heat and burn increase, and I realized there were tears leaking from my eyes.