Learning to Submit Ch. 29

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I have felt it from you, but I honestly questioned what I was feeling. You always seemed to be able to put space between us, even when I didn't want to. I knew you cared about me, but I didn't think your feelings were this strong. I'm relieved, to be honest. I'm relieved I'm allowed to give in to my feelings. That I'm allowed to give you all of me the way I've wanted to ever since we met. And I'm overjoyed that you feel the same way."

I kissed him then, letting him feel from me everything I'd said, and he held me gently as we shared our love. I pulled back slowly, already sad to lose the contact, but knowing there would be many more opportunities to share these moments together.

I rolled so I was facing Pat again and kissed him passionately. I loved him fiercely, and I needed him to know that allowing me to love Justin wasn't going to change that.

Pat broke the kiss and looked back at Justin over my head. "As long as she keeps kissing both of us with that much passion, I'm more than okay with it. I'm actually excited to see where we all go together. Her enthusiasm for me doesn't seem any less than it was before. I'm just giving her permission to let even more love into her heart. I'm pretty sure she's been loving us both since she first met you, and we both love her back. The rest we'll figure out together."

Pat grabbed me suddenly, rolling me on top of his body. As he kissed me, claiming my mouth with his, I felt him enter me, filling my pussy with his hard cock. I could feel his need for me, but it was soft and gentle. It was a need born of love more than domination.

He released my lips and turned my head towards Justin, kissing my neck while he ground into me slowly from below. Justin's eyes were smouldering, and I reached out to take his hand, while he stroked himself with the other one.

"Please," I said softly, looking into his eyes, "I need you both. I need to feel both of you inside me. I need us all to be together right now."

Justin rolled to his knees and claimed my mouth with a tender kiss before sliding behind me. His free hand reached around my body to hold me close as he guided his cock against my ass. I groaned as I felt him slide past the outer ring of muscle, and sighed when he pushed all the way in, filling my body completely.

As the two of them moved inside me, I moaned softly, feeling my body hum with the emotion pouring through us all. They kept their thrusts soft and gentle, working a slow rhythm that had us all moaning and sighing with pleasure. It didn't take long for me to crest to a soft orgasm, and as my core contracted, I felt the two of them join me with their release.

We lay together, still twisted in each other's embrace, their softening cocks still nestled inside, keeping me trapped exactly where I wanted to be. They rolled with me, so I was sandwiched between them, feeling the love flow through me as they held me tight.

The silence stretched on as we all enjoyed the after-glow of consummating our new relationship with each other. Finally, I broke the silence.

"That was everything I needed right now. I love you both so much and I'm excited to spend a lot of time like this. But could we continue this at home?"

Justin and Pat looked at each other, and I realized the issue. Pat spoke up quickly, easing the tension.

"Your place seems like the better idea. You have the biggest bed and much better privacy. Not to mention the training room and all those cameras."

"Works for me, although I think we might want to get a bigger bed if this is going to be permanent."

I laughed lightly even as I marveled at the statement. The future seemed amazing and bright as I imagined the three of us together.

Justin slid out of me and wandered to the sink, washing himself off. In the soft blue light, I admired the curve of his ass, realizing that although I'd seen his cock, he had generally had pants on, and I'd never taken the time to admire just how nice his butt was. I looked forward to getting to enjoy the sight of him naked, guilt-free, from now on.

Pat saw the direction of my gaze and smacked my ass, getting my attention before rolling out of my arms. I sighed at the loss of connection to both of them, but I knew it wouldn't be long before I could have them again.

"My ass is cute too, you know," he said with a grin, tossing me my dress before stepping into his pants.

I blushed in the darkness as I looked at him. "It is, you're right. You know I've always loved looking at it. Don't tell me you're going to get jealous now over your butt."

He smiled and leaned down to kiss me as Justin turned back around to watch the two of us.

"Nah, I'm not jealous. I just like making you blush. Now get dressed so we can take you home."

*****

We arrived back at Justin's place and stripped, leaving a trail of clothes from the front door to the master bedroom while we kissed and fondled each other along the way. I couldn't ever remember being so excited and desperate to touch and be touched before this moment. The two handsome men with me were certainly to blame for my heightened response.

Once we reached the foot of the bed, Justin picked me up, encouraging me to wrap my legs around his body before sinking to his bed and pulling me down with him.

His mouth felt like it was everywhere, devouring me with passionate kisses.

Pat climbed in with us, kissing and licking along my neck before rolling me, still moaning, out of Justin's arms.

He rolled me to my back and pinned my arms above my head, kissing the side of my neck before looking up at Justin over my prone body.

"We have all the time in the world to dominate her. Now that we're home, how about we consummate this relationship once more? One more round of soft and intimate sex with the girl we both love, before we return to claiming her with the painful pleasure she usually begs us for."

Justin placed a hand beside Pat's, helping him keep my arms above my head as he slid his free hand down to tease at my pussy. I felt it caress my outer lips, and spread my legs wide, hoping to encourage more contact.

"I mean, as long as we can at least restrain and tease her a little, then I'm good with it."

Pat smiled and nodded, increasing the pressure on my hands so I knew I wasn't allowed to move, and giving Justin freedom to tease me.

He left my arms to Pat and started kissing his way down my body, stopping to gently lick and suck each nipple as he passed my chest. His desire and passion poured through me, and I whimpered softly with need, as he slowly moved closer to my core. Finally he reached my lower abdomen, and he pushed my knees up and open, giving himself room between my thighs. He wrapped an arm around each leg and kissed his way across the inside of my thighs towards my centre.

He parted me with his tongue, sliding it in a straight line up my slit as he kept my legs pinned in his strong arms. I arched into his mouth as he tasted me, and Pat started tracing his free hand across my nipples, adding to my pleasure.

"Fuck you taste good. I'm sad we didn't do this sooner, but I plan to enjoy it now."

Justin's whispered words broke through the haze of my desire, and I realized he had never licked my pussy before. I groaned loudly as he lapped and licked, caressing the delicate flesh with his hot, wet tongue. He moaned, sending lovely vibrations through me, and I sighed with pleasure knowing he was enjoying himself as much as I was.

He stopped suddenly, and I met his eyes briefly as he looked up my body towards Pat.

"You know, since she's going to belong to both of us now, she's going to need a new collar that reflects our joint claim." I groaned in need as his tongue pushed back between my legs, and looked up to see Pat smiling down at me.

"You're absolutely right. We can go shopping tomorrow."

He kissed my neck and I moaned again as both of my men made me melt under their mouths.

Pat whispered in my ear, loudly enough for Justin to hear.

"Or we can wait longer. We'll get a new collar whenever we're ready to leave this bed."

I mewled as Pat started sucking my nipples while Justin slowly circled my clit with his tongue.

"Tonight," Pat said between licks, "we are just lovers and you can cum as many times as you want, free of charge. Let's see if we can break the record."

Pat bit my nipple gently as Justin's mouth latched on to my pussy, and I came hard, knowing it would be the first of many.

~ the end