Learning to Suck Ch. 03

Story Info
Sean and the Guys Train Me to Guzzle More Jizz.
3.7k words
4.66
31.3k
40

Part 3 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/14/2023
Created 12/04/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Learning to Suck Ch. 03: Sean and the Guys Train Me to Guzzle More Jizz

After the session at Mike's place I did not see Sean or Mike for the next few days. As I got through each day of classes I was filled with conflicting feelings. I was so turned on by what had happened that night but at the same time afraid of what I was becoming. I found myself going over and over in my mind being used at Mike's, kneeling for two other guys and letting them fuck my mouth. I couldn't get the image out of my head. I could still taste the jizz of both Sean and Mike and I felt like a cheap whore. At the same time, whenever I relived that night in my mind my dick got instantly hard and I started to crave the taste of cock and cum. I felt like I was becoming addicted to cock and semen.

On Thursday evening, after I'd finished class for the day and had gotten my dinner in the cafeteria, I found a note taped outside my door in my dormitory. I went into my room and opened it. It was from Sean. The note was brief: 'Jay--I hope you enjoyed our little session with Mike the other night. Meet me tonight at 9:30 at the back of the field house. We have some more training for you. Sean'

I gulped hard. What is he going to make me do now? Then I thought, maybe Sean will be alone and he wants me to suck him off after he's done with practice. I really wanted to feel his cock in my mouth, to let him face fuck me and drink his cum again. But what if Mike or another guy is there? What did the note mean by 'We?' Would I have to suck two guys? What then? I then remembered the video. Shit, what if Sean and Mike share that with other people? I sighed. I should just do what Sean wants and live with whatever happens. I couldn't risk them showing that video to anyone else.

After I had finished most of my homework, I headed down to the field house and went around back, where there was a service entrance and the lawn maintenance equipment shed. It was dark except for a solitary light post near the back door of the building. I could see Sean leaning against the wall near the door, dressed in his usual jeans and t-shirt.

Sean gave me a hard look. "Glad you could make it Jay. You ready for me to use your bitch mouth again?"

"Ye...yes Sean." I felt relieved. It would just be Sean and I could really enjoy taking my time and sucking his big cock and coaxing out that delicious jizz he seemed to produce in abundance.

I looked him in the eyes. "Sean, to tell the truth I've been thinking about sucking your cock every day since that night at Mike's. I really want to blow you again."

Sean said "That's what I like to hear. Now follow me," and he led me along the side of the building to a dark area near the equipment shed.

Sean leaned against the wall and slowly unzipped his pants. "Come over here Jay and get on your knees again. I think you like being on your knees for me don't you cocksucker?" He was grinning.

"Yes Sean, I feel like this is where I belong. Kneeling before you with your big cock in my mouth." I was already hard and probably leaking pre-cum by the spoonful I was so excited.

I got on my knees again in front of Sean, and looking up into his eyes kissed the tip of his cock and lapped up his pre-cum.

Sean moaned with pleasure. "Ahhh that's it bitch, lick that cock like a good little whore."

I started to lick the whole length of his shaft, savoring his clean man scent and greedily lapped away at the soft under skin and his smooth cockhead. I cupped his balls with my right hand and reached around with my left and held on to his ass cheek.

Sean was clearly enjoying himself and encouraged my hungry mouth. "Why don't you lick my balls now cocksucker?"

I nodded enthusiastically and started to lap my tongue around his hairy ball sack while breathing in his man scent. I was in heaven and felt that everything was right with the world!

Sean started to slowly stroke his big cock while I lapped at his balls, taking one then both of them in my mouth, coating them with my saliva in the process.

"Ahhh...that's my little bitch on his knees worshipping my cock and balls," Sean sighed as I eagerly serviced him.

He looked down at me again. "Jay, pull your pants and underwear down to your ankles and then get back to work on my cock."

I stood up for a second to undo my pants and pull them down to my ankles, keeping my shoes on. I quickly got back on my knees. I couldn't move in this position as my pants acted as a restraint, but it didn't matter. I was doing what I wanted to do: being on my knees worshipping Sean's cock!

Sean could see I had a raging hard-on.

"Looks to me like you love servicing my dick, Jay." Sean smirked.

"Umm....gluggg...." I gargled with Sean's cock in my mouth, slavering my tongue over the length of his shaft and lustily taking in his lovely taste and smell.

I worked his shaft like that for what must have been 15 minutes, then I could tell he was getting close to exploding in my mouth. Sean grabbed the back of my head with both hands and pushed my head slowly down on his cock tube until I felt the head of his cock in my throat. He kept pushing it in all the way until his sausage was firmly lodged deep in my throat. I started gagging. He held my head in place.

"That's it bitch, gag on my cock. You know you love this!" Sean grunted out his pleasure as he completely dominated my throat at this point.

"Mmmph....gluggg...." I pulled my head back a few inches with all my strength and sucked air into my starving lungs.

"Sorry, slut, I was enjoying owning your throat," Sean chuckled as I gasped for air.

Sean gave me a moment to catch my breath.

"Okay, back in it goes!" and he thrust his cock all the way down my throat again. He fucked my face for another minute. This time I could tell he was about to cum. His balls tightened up to his shaft and his whole body tensed.

"AHHHH....Fuck I'm coming! You better get it all bitch! Eat it!" Sean screamed as he started pumping an incredibly thick load in my mouth and throat. His cock was in so deep I only tasted a little of his fresh sperm as most of it shot to the back of my throat and directly into my belly. He then held my head with one hand and worked the tube with his other hand, running his thumb and forefinger up the length of the shaft to get the last few drops of semen out of his cock and into my mouth.

"Fuck that was good." He smiled at me. "Jay, remember I said in my note we had some more training for you?"

I nodded, still on my knees.

"Well, looks like the other trainers have arrived!"

I turned to my right and saw Mike with two other guys on the team walking towards us from the field house. Both of the guys with Mike were big and beefy. I'm guessing they were probably offensive linemen. My heard sank. What next?

Mike walked up to Sean and me and said "Well, looks like you've already got him ready for us Sean!" The two guys with Mike chortled.

Mike then looked down at me. "Jay, I want you to meet our buddies Tom and Tony. They know all about you and what a nasty cocksucker you are. You're going to be a good boy and do what they tell you. Am I clear?"

"Yes, Mike." I looked up into his eyes and gave the two bruisers by his side a quick glance. It wasn't like I had any choice in the matter.

"Good, now that we've established why you're here Jay, you're going to start with my cock and balls."

Mike unzipped his pants and pulled them down along with his underwear, then positioned his body so his crotch was inches from my face.

Mike turned to Tom and Tony. "Watch this guys." He then grabbed the back of my head with one hand while with the other took his ball sack and popped the whole package in my mouth. I eagerly started sucking on his two baby makers, frothing the hairy sack around my mouth like it was in a washing machine.

"You like those balls in your mouth, don't you cocksucker?" Mike was smiling as he narrated my submission to his two friends.

Sean added, "Nobody sucks balls like Jay. I'm teaching him everything about being a good little bitch for the team!"

Tom and Tony grunted their approval.

Mike moaned with pleasure as I gave his balls the loving mouth treatment I know he liked so much. At this point, I felt resigned to the fact that all these guys were going to use me as their cum dump so I might as well make it enjoyable for them as well as me. I focused on Mike's balls and used every trick they had taught me so far to pleasure him.

Mike enjoyed my 'mouth treatment' for a long while then said "Okay bitch, time for the main event. Get my cock down your throat like last time. I want to use your mouth like a pussy and have you draw out all my cum with your tight little throat."

Tom and Tony voiced their approval. One of them said, "Yeah get that cock in your throat like the submissive little bitch you are."

I eagerly took Mike's cock in my mouth and with some 'persuasion' from one of the other guys who had a firm grip on the back of my head, I proceeded to inch Mike's big cock into my throat. I concentrated on breathing through my nose and relaxing my gag reflex as he slowly pumped his cock in and out of my mouth and throat.

All four guys watched intently as his big cock slid in and out my mouth, causing a bulge in my throat each time it went all the way down the hatch. I was focused on breathing, and this time Mike was very conscious about letting me periodically suck down a lungful of air so he could make a steady rhythm of his cock in my pussy mouth. I was rather proud of my budding throat skills as I let the cock push its way into and out of my throat, coated on the underside by my tongue and all my saliva providing a lubricant for his pumping action.

After about 10 minutes of this Mike let out a deep guttural growl and said "I'm coming! Drink my jizz bitch!"

His body tensed up and the first blast of cum shot like a cannon to the back of my throat. Like Sean before him, Mike was a prodigious cummer and he literally flooded my mouth with semen. I concentrated on collecting all the jizz and not letting any leak out of my mouth. When I felt he was spent, I swallowed the whole load, making another loud gulping sound, to the approval of all the guys. I then opened my mouth and showed them it was empty.

"Ahh fuck that was good. You are becoming a fantastic cocksucker Jay! We're going to have to use you regularly now." I swelled with pride at Mike's praise but was also scared at the prospect of 'being used regularly.'

Mike stepped aside, clearly pleased with the face fuck he had just given me, and his buddy Tom then stepped in front of me, his rock hard dick pointing at my face. He was dripping pre-cum and a long string of it went from the tip of his cock to the bottom of his thigh.

Tom looked down at me sternly. "I'm going to throat fuck you bitch like you've never been throat fucked before." His tone was menacing and I was a bit scared, but at the same time was ready for anything at this point.

I stared at his thick pale cock in front of my face. I couldn't tell for sure in the darkness, but he appeared to have a thick reddish bush of pubes surrounding his dick. His balls looked hairless.

Tom placed both of his big hands on the back of my head and brutally shoved his cock down my throat. I didn't have any time to prepare.

"GLAKKKK" was the only sound that came out of my mouth. Tom's thick cock was tunneling its way down my throat until my lips were kissing his red pubic bush. He didn't talk, he just mechanically thrust his big cock in and out my throat, giving me a second to catch a breath after each thrust. I didn't feel I had any connection to him or his cock. I was just a wet hole for him to fuck.

The other guys all hooted their encouragement as Tom brutally fucked my face. I thought to myself: God just get this one over with.

Tom continued his assault on my throat for what seemed an eternity. It was probably only about five minutes though.

"GLUGG....GAAK! I gargled his cock in my throat as the other guys encourage Tom's relentless throat fucking.

Luckily for me, Tom had to dump his load fairly quickly. He probably had not cum in a while and his eager cock and balls sought release in my mouth and throat.

With a vice grip on my head Tom said "I'm gonna shoot bitch and you are going to take it in your belly you nasty faggot cocksucker!"

I helplessly took the cock in my throat and could feel his cock pulsing gobs of jizz straight into my throat and down into my belly. I never even got a chance to taste his cum his cock was so deep.

Tom unceremoniously pulled his cock out of my mouth and I sucked in some oxygen to relieve my tired lungs.

"Now lick up any jizz you might have missed bitch." Tom stared into my eyes as I licked his shaft and around his balls of any stray sperm. I was certain I had taken the whole load down my throat but I didn't want to upset him so I dutifully lapped away at his cock and balls, providing a 'cleaning service' after he had used me.

After I had licked Tom clean, Tony then moved his bulk in front of my face. "My turn," he said loudly.

He first took off his shoes and socks, then unzipped his pants and pulled them off, along with his underwear. He was completely naked from the waist down. He had big, beefy thighs and a thick black bush around his meaty cock. A huge hairy ball sack hung down between his legs. His cock was easily seven inches long and very thick.

Tony grinned down at me. "Do you want to drink my seed bitch? You're going to have to earn it first."

With that, he turned around, spread his legs and bent forward so his ass was directly in front of my face. I knew what he wanted. I panicked. I had never licked anyone's ass before, not even a girl's.

I hesitated for a few seconds but then felt a meaty hand grab both my wrists and pin them behind my back while another other big hand grabbed the back of my head and pushed my face forward towards Tony's ass crack.

Sean said "If Tony wants you to lick his asshole, then you better do it bitch. I told you we are training you in many ways to please us, so do as you're told like an obedient whore."

I started to say "But I..." and my words were cut off as I heard a loud cracking sound and felt a sharp pain on my right ass cheek. Mike had snapped a rolled-up gym towel hard on my right butt cheek. It hurt like hell.

I screamed with pain. "Ahhh fuck!!! Why did you do that Mike?"

Mike laughed and said "You are going to lick Tony's asshole now and if you need more encouragement I can always snap this towel on your little balls, bitch!"

I said to Mike, "Please don't do that again. That really hurt. I'll do as Tony says." I was resigned now to licking my first asshole.

Tony snickered and said "I thought you'd see it my way" and reached around with his hands to spread his ass cheeks.

Tom then pushed my face into Tony's ass crack as I stuck my tongue out.

I started lapping away at the hairy patch around Tony's brown asshole. It wasn't as horrible as I imagined it would be. He had clearly showered and his ass tasted faintly of soap.

"Get your tongue in there cocksucker," Sean said. The other guys grunted their approval.

I started to push my tongue inside Tony's puckered brown asshole. It felt strange at first doing this, but then I got into a rhythm, pushing my tongue in and out of Tony's hole as he started to moan. I could tell he was stroking his dick as I was pleasuring his bung hole.

At that moment I became an earnest ass eater and did my best to please Tony, knowing Mike still had the towel ready to snap me again. I frantically lapped away at Tony's hairy asshole, savoring the unique earthy man scent while the other three guys commented on my efforts.

"Look at that bitch go at it.....He loves this shit! Look how hard his cock is guys.....He's loving every second of this!" The three other guys hooted as I worked my tongue in Tony's hole.

After slurping away at Tony's asshole for about ten minutes, it sounded like he was ready to blow his load. He continued to pump his cock furiously and moaned while I ate his ass, and when I sensed he was ready to shoot, he quickly turned around and placed the cock head to my lips.

Tony leered down at me. "Now bitch, open your mouth wide and tilt your head back. You did a good job eating my asshole so now I'm going to reward you."

Still stroking his big cock, Tony let out a loud moan and said "Take my jizz faggot!"

With that, the first gobs of thick, slightly salty cum shot from the end of Tony's cock and into my open mouth. Tom was now holding my head in place while Mike had one hand around my chin so he could hold my jaw open. I had no choice but to take each big gob of semen into my open mouth. The thick jizz stream seemed to go on forever as Tony released about five tablespoons worth of his man juice in my captive mouth. He grunted with satisfaction as the last glob came out of his piss hole and into my mouth.

Sean then said, "Hold the jizz in your mouth bitch. I've got some more for you."

I didn't know it, but both he and Mike had been furiously stroking their cocks while Tony had been forcing me to lick his asshole.

Sean stepped next to my face and placed the tip of his big cock to my lips and started to unload his second load of the night. Spurt after spurt of warm semen shot into my wide open mouth, adding to the gooey mess that Tony had already deposited. I started to gargle and choke with all the cum filling my mouth. They held my head in place so I was unable to move however. I desperately wanted to swallow but Mike held my jaw open in a vice grip.

"Here's another big load for you cocksucker!" Mike barked and then placed his own cock to the edge of my lips and started to shoot his semen in several big jets into my captive mouth. I couldn't move my head and just took the whole load.

By the time Mike had deposited his cum load, my mouth was filled to the brim with the jizz of three men. The taste was overwhelming and my taste buds didn't know what to do with the flavor sensation.

The guys started to comment on my predicament, saying things like "Oh my god look how much nasty jizz he's got in that whore mouth. You guys really filled him up. What a cum dump!"

All four guys were smiling down at me. Sean then said, "Okay bitch, swallow the lot when I tell you to. Looks like it's going to take a few gulps with that much semen in your whore mouth!"

They all started laughing.

Sean said "Now swallow it all bitch!"

I pushed part of the jizz down with a loud "gulp" sound but had to swallow twice to get all three loads down. I could feel the goopy jizz working its way down my esophagus and into my belly it was so thick.

Mike said "Looks like our cocksucker is coming along nicely with his training," then he looked me in the eyes. "Isn't that right bitch?"

"Yes Mike, I hope I pleased all of you."

Sean smiled down at me. "I think we should make Jay the new team cocksucker and cum dump. Hell, he sucks better than most of the cheerleaders and he always swallows!"

The other three guys chortled and grunted their concurrence with their quarterback.

Sean then announced to the group, "Okay guys, I think Jay's had enough training for tonight! Let's let him recuperate for our next date, shall we?" The three other players voiced their approval and headed back to wherever they lived.

I stayed there on my knees on the hard concrete, my ass bare and my cock still hard. They had filled my belly with six cum loads and I still had the taste of ass, balls, cock, and jizz lingering in my mouth.

What was I becoming?

To be continued.....