All Comments on 'Learning to Suck Ch. 03'

by putmeonmyknees

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I hope the coach of the team uses Jay as well

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Great story! Love seeing a cocksucker broke in.

NicebiguyNicebiguyalmost 2 years ago

I loved how well his face fuckings were described. I'll bet, like me, every guy who's read this is picturing himself in Jay's place. I too always lick my mans balls, especially when he first straddles my face and they're dangling above me before we sixty nine. After we start and he's giving me a good face fucking I just love how his balls bounce off my nose when he bottoms out in my throat. Better than eating a wet,smelly pussy. (almost)

bipat55bipat559 months ago

I understand how exciting it is for Jay to learn to suck like this. I would have cum several times myself with each hot dick in my mouth….love your writing! Thank you

putmeonmykneesputmeonmyknees9 months agoAuthor

Thank you all for the kind comments! I'm having a lot of fun with this character as he delves deeper into the world of a submissive cocksucker. I plan many more delights for Jay and the men who will be using him in the months to come.

Terri19Terri196 months ago

Love the story and how Jay is taking more and more and craving it! I cant wait to see what’s in store for him.

AnonymousAnonymous19 days ago

Reading stories like this are so reassuring as I've had a similar journey in learning how wonderful it is to have a man's cock in hour mouth. I had some experience with a neighbor boy when I was younger, but the urges did not reappear until I was in my forties. The woman I was married to was a bit of a cold fish and I sought out the neighborhood book story to relieve my tension. At first it was just jacking off, but then the glory holes became a fascination. I soon found myself taking men's cocks in my mouth an found I liked it. Later I had an endoscopy where the doctor stretched my throat a bit for other reasons, though I soon learned this offered advantage as a a cock sucker. Much to my amazement I was now able to deep throat much larger cocks. My desire to be a cock sucker has only grown since then. I will now easily sit next to a man in the theater and suck his cock so that others can see. I find it very exciting and causes my hole to tingle a bit, which has also gone to I don't do that to let me bend over.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userputmeonmyknees@putmeonmyknees
June 7, 2022: Update: I have submitted a new story, "The Bridge," which is my first attempt at a heterosexual tale of dominance and submission. If I get positive feedback from readers on this, I'll continue it as a series. Thanks to all of you who have commented on my storie...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES