Learning to Suck Ch. 04

Story Info
Coach starts training my mouth.
3.2k words
4.68
25.1k
26

Part 4 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/14/2023
Created 12/04/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Learning to Suck Ch. 04: Coach Starts Training My Mouth

After Sean and his friends used my mouth outside the gym that night, I came to the realization that what I thought was a passing phase--some harmless sexual experimentation--was actually making me see myself more clearly. My wants and desires were changing. During each encounter, I discovered that I was incredibly turned-on by submitting orally to other men. I couldn't deny the fact that my cock got rock hard and my heart pounded every time a dick was presented to my face for me to suck. In every encounter, I had a deep desire to take each of those cocks in my mouth, exploring the different shapes, sizes, and flavors. I felt my heart skip a beat at the smell of cock, balls, and pre-cum. Even though many of these cocks were almost forced on me, I accepted that I was born to suck and I felt empowered by the pleasure I was able to give other men with my mouth. I also didn't mind that these men were taking advantage of my need to suck and swallow. Sean was right about me. I was a natural cocksucker.

Two days after my last encounter with Sean and the guys, I saw a note tacked on the outside of my door when I got home from class that afternoon. It was from Sean.

"Jay--Coach wants to see you tonight in his office. Be there at 8:00. --Sean." I knew by 'Coach' he meant our head football coach.

There was no explanation as to why Coach wanted to see me. I wasn't on the football team, and other than my recent oral encounters with some of the players, I didn't have anything to do with the team's leadership.

After dinner, I headed down to the field house where the coaching and administrative offices were located. I walked up to the door marked "Head Coach" and knocked.

I heard a gruff voice from the other side of the door. "Come in."

I opened the door and walked into the office, and sitting behind a big gray metal desk was our head football coach, a man named Jack. He was a burly guy with a big square chin, light brown hair in a crew cut, and thick, hairy forearms. You could tell by looking at his physique that he used to play football when he was younger.

"Coach--Sean said you wanted to see me?" I said a bit unsteadily. I still had no idea why the football coach was interested in me.

"You're Jay, right?" he said.

I nodded and said, "Uh-huh."

"Sit down for a moment son," Coach gestured to a metal chair with green leather cushions facing his desk.

"I had an interesting conversation with Sean last night and he told me about you and what you've been doing for my boys," he said, grinning.

"Wha...what do you mean?" I stammered.

"Sean tells me he and Mike have been training you to be the team cocksucker. Is that right?" He gave me a knowing look.

My jaw dropped. I didn't know what to say. "Umm, I don't know what you're talking about."

"Cut the crap, son. I could tell you were a born cocksucker the second you stepped through my door. There's nothing wrong with that. Men have needs. Most of us need to get our dicks sucked regularly, and others need to suck dick. That's the way of the world."

I squirmed in my chair as I tried to formulate a coherent response, but all I came up with was "I still don't understand why you wanted to see me Coach. What I'm doing with Sean is nobody else's business."

"Oh but that's where you're wrong, son. It's my business to look out for the welfare of my boys. If you are messing with my quarterback and some of the other players, then I need to know you aren't doing anything to hurt team morale or to distract my players. It's one thing to have some of our cheerleaders act like sluts and do all kinds of nasty things for my players. It's entirely something else when a young man such as yourself behaves this way."

"I would never do anything to affect the team. We're just having a bit of fun," I said defensively.

Coach placed his elbows on the desk and leaned forward to rest his chin on his hands.

"I'm glad to hear that. I don't mind my boys blowing off some steam now and again by using a cocksucker to get their rocks off. However, we do need to maintain some discipline on the team and if this gets out of hand there is likely to be some blowback."

He paused for a moment and said, "I have a deal to propose. If you do something for me, I'll ensure that this remains an internal team matter."

I gulped. "Uh, sure. What did you have in mind?"

Coach grinned. "You are going to be my cocksucker as well as that of some of my staff and in return I won't bar you from seeing any of my boys."

Despite my fear, my cock started to engorge with blood. I knew he had a lot of power over me and could make my life difficult if I didn't acquiesce. I stammered for a moment. "Um...I guess we can do that. What exactly are we talking about in terms of time? I've got a busy schedule and homework to do."

Coach said, "I understand that. You just have to make yourself available to me and maybe a buddy or two periodically. I will give you a heads up through Sean. I see him every day and he can let you know when I need you, or more specifically, when I need your mouth."

I felt like I didn't have much of a choice, but at the same time, I was turned on by the prospect of having this man use my mouth for his pleasure. I sighed, "Okay Coach, you're on."

There was a pause and I moved the chair back to get up and leave.

Coach had a big grin on his face. "Hold your horses, Jay. Did I say you could leave?"

I froze. "Um, I thought we were done," I said hopefully.

"Not by a long shot, son. I want to see how good a cocksucker you are first. Sean and Mike have said you do everything they tell you to. Well, let's see if that's true? Why don't you strip off your clothes while I get the door?"

My heart started beating quickly as I removed my clothes. While I was stripping, Coach got up and walked around to the door which he closed firmly. I heard a 'click' as he locked the door.

Coach stood there for a moment and watched me undress. Once I had removed all my clothes, he walked back to his chair and sat down, swiveling it to the side He looked me in the eye and said, "Now, I want you to get on your knees right here," as he pointed to the spot in front of his chair.

I walked behind his desk and facing Coach, dropped to my knees in front of him. His legs were spread and I could see a bulge forming in his pants. He was grinning from ear to ear and knew he had power over me.

"Put your face right in my crotch, Jay" he said with authority. "I want to you smell my man scent before I put you to work."

I slowly moved my face into his crotch and took in the deep, musky male smell of cock, balls and sweat. He held the back of my head onto his crotch for a minute or so as I inhaled. My cock started twitching.

"Now I'm going to give you a little taste before we get started," Coach said as he slowly unzipped his pants and undid his belt. He peeled off his pants and pushed them down to his ankles. I couldn't take my eyes of his thick, veined dick and huge balls. Unlike the hair on his head, which had started to have a few flecks of gray, his pubic bush was a beautiful, tawny brown. His cock was slowly straightening out as it engorged with blood.

"Go ahead boy, kiss the tip of my cock," he commanded.

I gently kissed his soft, bulbous cockhead and then went up and down the shaft, giving his cock a light peck with my lips. I could see the pre-cum leaking out of the tip.

"Would you like to lick up that pre-cum boy?" he asked.

"Yes, please!" I answered.

"Good, go ahead and get a taste of me. I've got some very full balls which I'm going to feed you the contents of shortly."

I gently lapped at his cock, which was now fully erect and stood about 8 inches long. It was a magnificent sight.

"Jay, do you know what a rim-job is?" he asked, grinning.

"Uh, yes, I've done that once before," I said sheepishly, remembering the other night when I had to tongue Tony's asshole outside the gym.

"Excellent. I want to see what kind of tongue you've got. Stay right there on your knees," he said, then stood up from his chair and pulled his pants and shoes off. Then he turned around and bent over, his ass inches from my face. His ass cheeks, like his arms, were hairy and muscular. I could see his balls and his cock standing out like a ramrod between his legs.

"Okay start eating my ass boy," he commanded.

I firmly grabbed each of his ass cheeks and spread them apart while pushing my face and tongue towards his puckered brown asshole. He had some hair around the hole, but not too much, and it was very clean. I started lapping around the edges of his anus, swirling my tongue as he moaned with pleasure.

Suddenly, he reached behind and grabbed the back of my head with one hand and pushed my face hard into his ass cheeks, saying, "Now get your tongue right up in the hole, cocksucker. I want to feel you licking the inside of my nasty asshole."

With my head held in a vice grip against his ass, I worked my tongue furiously in and out of his asshole, making loud slurping sounds as I tongued the hole. I pushed my tongue in like a tiny penis, then withdrew it, continuing this in-and-out until we got into a rhythm.

"That's it boy. You are going to get used to doing this as this is one of the things that turns me on the most. Nothing makes my dick harder than the feel of a slut's tongue up my ass."

I sucked and lapped at his asshole, alternating thrusting my tongue inside and licking around the hole for several minutes.

When he was sated with my ass eating, Coach removed his hand from the back of my head and then said, "Okay, now the balls, boy."

He turned around and faced me, his heavy ball sack and dick pole directed at my face.

I reached up with one hand and gently grabbed his ball sack, directing it to my mouth. My tongue lapped away at his hairy, musky balls. I inhaled his male scent mixed with sweat and piss, and took one ball, then both into my mouth.

"That's it boy, keep those balls in your mouth and give them a good washing." He was smiling as he looked down at me.

"Now stroke my cock but keep the balls in your mouth," he said.

I grabbed his big cock with my left hand and started to stroke it, but kept sucking away at his big ball sack.

I started making loud slurping sounds.

"Glugg...glugg.." I was moaning myself at the depravity of what I was doing. Here I had only met this man 15 minutes before. Now I was naked, on my knees, my head bobbing around with his balls in my mouth and my hand stroking his thick cock. It felt naughty and delicious at the same time.

"That's it boy, do a good job on those balls. I am going to reward you soon with a big thick load of jizz for you to eat. Would you like that boy?" He was leering down at me.

I gargled out my response. "Yesh Shir...mmmph...glug...glug."

"That's a good boy. Show me what a wanton little faggot you are. You want that cum, don't you boy?"

I nodded enthusiastically while I continued servicing his heavy balls. I felt like a complete whore and was loving it.

Coach smirked. "Now take the cock in your mouth boy, but keep working my balls with your hands."

I let his balls drop out of my mouth with an audible 'pop' sound and immediately--hungrily--opened my mouth wide to accommodate his thick penis. At this point, I was frantically trying to will him to shoot his semen in my waiting mouth. I was hungry for his cum and couldn't wait to feel the spurts of jizz hitting the inside of my mouth and the back of my throat. It was like I had become addicted to heroin, but instead it was the feeling of power I got when I felt a man unleash his seed in my throat. The more I did it, the more I wanted to do it.

I made loud slurping sounds as I sucked and licked his swollen member. He guided me by gabbing the back of my head and pushing my mouth up and down on his cock like a piston.

"That's my obedient cocksucker. You like slurping on daddy's big schlong boy?"

I nodded enthusiastically while continuing to inhale his thick cock. At one point he grabbed my head tightly and said, "Now, let's see how well you do deep throating. Have you ever done that before boy?"

I nodded submissively, even though I had only done deep throat a couple of times.

While holding my head firmly, Coach slowly pushed his cockhead into my throat, inch by inch. Our eyes were locked. I tried to relax my gag reflex so I could accommodate him. All I wanted to do at that moment was please this man and let him fuck my throat like a wet, swollen pussy; I could feel the immense pleasure he was getting from owning my throat, and submitting to his powerful sexual urge to dominate my mouth and make me take the length of his cock all the way down to his balls.

I started to gag.

"That's it boy, you've got almost the whole cock in there. Concentrate on letting it slide down your throat."

I mentally relaxed my throat, and tried swallowing. The contraction let him get his cock in the last inch and before I knew it, my lips were pressed against his pubic hairs. I had done it!

Now to figure out how to breathe....

Coach could see I was struggling a bit and pulled his cock out several inches so I could take a deep breath. I gulped down a big lungful of air.

Coach chuckled. "That's it boy. Time your breathing to my assault on your throat. You are doing fine."

We continued with this rhythm for several minutes. Coach would let me take a deep breath then he would plunge his cock all the way down my throat. He moaned and said all kinds of demeaning things while he fucked my face.

"Take it all faggot....You know you want this...You nasty cocksucking whore, letting a perfect stranger throat fuck you... You'll be tasting my jizz all night after I'm done with you boy...."

My knees were starting to feel sore from being on the hard linoleum floor, but I would not get any respite. Coach was determined to fuck my face until he had ejaculated the entire contents of his heavy, sagging balls. I was equally determined to get him there and to enjoy the taste of his cum for the first time.

I became a fuck toy for him. I relaxed my throat and let him piston his thick cock down to the base. I lost track of time. I existed for one purpose at this moment: to be a sheath for this beautiful cock and a receptacle for the jizz I hoped would spurt out of the tip any second.

I didn't have to wait very long as I could feel Coach's legs tense up and his balls, which I had continued to play with while taking his cock in my throat, tightened and the sack seemed to pull up towards the base of his cock.

"Oh yeah boy...I'm getting close....you're going to make daddy shoot his wad...I have a lot for you and I want to hear you swallow it all....eat all my semen boy, it's just for your greedy cocksucker mouth..."

At that moment, he erupted. I felt a blast of cum explode out of his cock, filling my esophagus with thick, sticky man cream. Blast after blast accumulated in my mouth. I could feel small gobs of cum leaking out of the corner of my mouth.

Coach held my head in place. "Now don't miss a drop, cocksucker. My cum is precious and you're going to show me how precious by getting the whole load in your belly."

I struggled to swallow the first gobs of cum. He kept his cock in my mouth and I made a loud sound as the first two wads of jizz worked their way into my stomach. I then gulped down the remainder of his thick, salty cum, forcing what was left in my mouth down my throat with a loud 'Gulp.'

He was pleased. He sighed and told me, "That was one of the best mouth fuckings I've ever done, boy. I can see now why Sean and the boys want you as our full time cocksucker."

Then, in a no-nonsense tone, he said, "Now, clean up my cock and balls and I'll let you get on your way."

I licked the length of his cock while squeezing the 'tube' to get any remaining jizz out the end. After finishing with his dick, I slavered away at his balls, making sure there was not a single drop of jizz in his pubic hair.

He seemed satisfied with my cleanup effort.

"All right cocksucker, you can get dressed now and get back to your evening. Remember, I will let you know through Sean when I need your mouth again. I want you to meet some of my buddies too. I think they will love using that nasty mouth of yours and I know you will enjoy yourself as well."

I got dressed and headed back to my dormitory, the taste of Coach's semen lingering in my mouth. I couldn't believe everything that had happened to me in the past few weeks. Until recently, I had only fantasized about sucking cock and swallowing cum. Now I was getting used regularly and loving every minute of it.

I wondered what cocksucking adventure awaited me next.

To be continued...