Learning to Suck Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The other men were commenting as I focused on pleasing Lucian.

"Look at that whore tongue go. Looks like he's a real cockslut to me. I'll bet he can't wait to eat our jizz, eh boy?" They were all laughing and gently taunting me as I worked my tongue around Lucian's puckered asshole. I would get him close to the edge, then back off for a minute to let him cool off, just as Coach had taught me.

Lucian moaned and said "Work that hole bitch. I know you want what's in my balls but you're going to have to earn it like the whore you are. By the time we are finished with you tonight you are going to feel stuffed with our salty cream."

I continued to pleasure Lucian for about 10 minutes when one of the other guys said it was his turn.

"Give me a crack at him Lucius" the blonde guy said. He stepped forward and presented his ass to my face, his legs spread for me to reach under and stroke his cock. His asshole was a bit hairy, but the soft downy blonde hairs around the hole were flavorless. He had a hint of sweaty musk, not unlike Coach's. I obediently started lapping at his asshole while stroking his cock and balls with my hands. By this time, with Coach's training, I felt as If I was a pro and knew exactly how to please another man this way.

"Damn, now that is how to play the Rusty Trombone, am I right guys?" the blonde man asked.

Just as I had done with Lucian, I edged the blonde man, working his cock, balls, and asshole faster and getting him right to the edge before backing off. The men seemed to enjoy this immensely and I could feel the power of my oral skills as I got them closer and closer to orgasm.

My tongue, surprisingly, was not as tired and sore as it had been when I serviced everyone in the rim chair. I think before I had focused on pushing my tongue up everyone's asshole and fucking them with my tongue, and act which made my tongue muscles tired after I had licked three or four assholes. With my new technique, I was more focused on gently licking around the hole while jerking their cocks and balls, an action with barely taxed my tongue muscles.

After several minutes of giving the blonde man my trombone treatment, the Asian guy stepped up for his turn. His ass was completely hairless and I immediately started to lick his brown puckered hole while I positioned my hands to service his cock and balls. He moaned loudly from the start and we got into a rhythm of building towards his orgasm and backing off.

I stayed on my knees and worked my way around the circle of five men like this, spending several minutes on each man, "playing their trombone" and giving their assholes a proper tongue bath. I paid particular attention to gauging Coach's pleasure, as I wanted to make him proud of me.

I continued my servicing them for a good 90 minutes, going from one man to another on my knees, my tongue working feverishly to pleasure each of their assholes while I stroked their cocks and balls. I could sense they were all approaching orgasm, and it was time for me to take the first round of jizz.

"Oh god, I'm ready to shoot" said the Asian guy. "Get your mouth ready bitch!"

The man turned around and presented his rock hard cock to my face. I opened my mouth as wide as I could, and was ready to take whatever he fed me. The first glob of cum shot directly onto my tongue. A well-aimed second glob hit the back of my throat and I gagged for a second, but willed my mouth to remain wide open. The other men were cheering as they watched the Asian guy shoot another two or three blasts of semen onto my face and into my mouth.

"Here's your second load cocksucker, open wide!" I heard the blonde guy tell me as he squared himself in front of my face. I instinctively turned my head to catch the blasts of semen as they shot like a cannon into my mouth and on my face. Goo was dripping down my cheeks and elsewhere.

Coach leaned forward and scooped up the loose semen dripping from my chin and on my cheeks and nose and deposited it all into my still open mouth, pushing the thick cream past my lips and then telling me to suck the rest off his fingers.

"Looks like we've almost filled the bitch up, eh boys?" Coach was smiling as he said this. "Who's next?"

The tan guy stepped up, frantically jerking his cock and moaning as he shot his seed directly into my mouth.

"Hold his head in place Lucian. I want to make sure he gets all of it," the blonde man told his buddy.

Lucian had reached from behind me to hold the sides of my head tightly as the tan guy deposited his huge load in five or six bursts of semen. I now had three large cumloads completely filling my mouth and I could feel the semen almost reaching my lips.

"We better let him swallow and make some space for the next two loads, eh boys?" Coach laughed as he said this.

"Okay cocksucker, you know what do with the jizz. I want to hear you gulp it down for us!" Coach added.

I looked up at all the men from my kneeling position, and, carefully closing my lips made an incredibly loud gulping sound as the first big glob of sticky, salty cum worked its way down my esophagus and into my belly. I had to swallow a second time to get the rest of it down, and I felt a bit queasy for a second as I don't think I had every swallowed so much semen in one go.

The men cheered as I got it all down.

"That's it bitch, show us what you are good for you nasty cum dump!" said the blonde guy.

"Now, what do you say to the nice men for feeding you?" Coach asked me.

"Thank you Sirs for letting me eat your semen loads," I replied, as submissively as I could.

Lucian then stepped in front of me. "You ready bitch for my black load? I've got a lot for you so don't miss a drop."

I looked up at Lucian and replied, "Yes Sir, feed it to me!"

This time it was the blonde guy who held my head in place as Lucian started jerking his cock, the big purple cockhead placed against my lower lip as I was ready to receive his emission.

"Ahh...fuck...I've got a big load for you bitch...Eat It!" and with that Lucian's cock pulsed as his giant globs of cum shot out his piss hole. I lost count of how many blasts, but I think he deposited seven big gobs of his cock cream in my mouth while my head was held in place. My jaw was aching as I held my mouth open as wide as I could.

Coach then stepped up, working that wonderful thick, veiny cock while his grunts of pleasure announced the arrival of another big load for me. I held my mouth wide open as he started spurting jizz all over my face and lips. He got at least two gobs right into my mouth.

"Ohh god this feels good...get as much as you can in your mouth cocksucker!" Coach moaned as he shot his wad.

"Now let's make sure you get it all bitch," said the Asian guy as he used his fingers to scoop any of the cum that missed my mouth from my face and between my lips. Satisfied that he had gotten it all, he presented his fingers to my open mouth. I quickly closed my lips around his fingers to get any of the residue off.

"Okay time to swallow your next loads cocksucker," Coach announced to the group.

I looked up at everyone as they were smiling and leering down at me and made another exaggerated "gulp" sound as Lucian's and Coach's loads worked their way down to my belly to join the other cup or so of jizz which had already been deposited. I guessed I had consumed almost two full cups of semen by now. Remember, these were all big men with large balls who produced copious amounts of cum.

Piss Break: I Provide Clean Up Again

Now that I had eaten the first round of cum from the group, Coach announced it was time for a piss break. They had each had a couple of beers before I arrived and everyone seemed eager to relieve themselves.

"Come along cocksucker. You get to be clean-up boy again." Coach laughed as he said this. I followed the men into Coach's large guest bathroom. It was a bit crowded in there, but I think everyone wanted to see me clean all their cocks. The tan guy stepped up to the toilet first.

Coach told me, "Get in position cocksucker. Jerry told me all about Sunday and what he and his buddy made you do. You know what to do."

I immediately got on my knees near the toilet and watched at eye level as the tan guy aimed his cock at the bowl and let out a powerful stream of piss which echoed in the room as his stream splashed and hit the water in the bowl. He seemed to piss for an eternity, sighing with relief as his stream finally subsided to a trickle. He pissed out the last few drops, then presented his wet cock for me to clean.

"Clean it for me cocksucker." He said, looking down at me.

I obediently opened my mouth and let him place his cock inside it. I sucked it clean of any piss residue and tasted a few drops of the bitter, salty piss that remained on his cockhead.

Once he was finished, the blonde man stepped up and started to piss. I was mesmerized as I watched each of them casually aim their big cocks into the bowl, then present their cocks for me to lick clean of any remaining piss.

When it was the Asian guy's turn, he had a bit of an evil grin as he "finished" pissing. "Open up and clean my cock bitch," he said to me as he presented his smooth cock for me to lick. Once I had his cock in my mouth he grabbed the back of my head and held it tight and I could feel a short, sharp stream of warm piss shoot past my tongue and into my throat. I swallowed without thinking.

"Oops, looks like I had a little piss left. Sorry about that cocksucker. You did swallow it though like a good boy." He was leering at me as he said this and everyone laughed.

Lucian then stepped up with that big seven inch cock and aimed at the bowl. It was like a firehose of piss. I watched, transfixed as his yellow stream cascaded out of that big purple cockhead of his and into the toilet.

As his stream subsided to a trickle, he told me, "Okay bitch, get your mouth on it and start cleaning. I want it as clean as a new penny whistle."

"Yes Sir" I replied, and immediately got my mouth around his cock, tasting the last few drops of piss as I gave his cock a good tongue bath.

Coach was last up.

"I believe this is the first time you've cleaned my cock, bitch, so do a good job." With that he started a powerful stream of yellow piss which I watched, my face inches from his cascade. After about a minute it slowed to a trickle, and that was my queue. I reached for his cock, took it in my mouth and started sucking, getting the last few drops of piss and then giving Coach's cock a thorough tongue bath. When I was finished, Coach patted my head and said, "Good boy."

"All right gentleman, anyone else need a beer? Let's grab some brews and get ready for round two." Coach announced.

"Cocksucker, I hope you are ready for this as we are not done using you for the evening," he said while smiling down on me.

Round Two: Making Me Gag

After everyone had grabbed a beer out of Coach's fridge we all proceeded back into the living room. Coach had set up a long massage table behind the couch. It was the kind of padded table used by athletes to get their muscles massaged by a professional masseuse. I didn't really notice it when I arrived, but now Coach had us all walk over to it after everyone had gotten their beers.

Coach looked at me, "Okay cocksucker, come over here and lie down with your head over the side of the table."

I walked over to him, climbed up on the table and lay flat on my back, my head over the side and apparently at perfect groin level for the men.

"You've shown us what an eager rimmer you are cocksucker, now it's time to show us what you can do with that throat of yours." Coach said. That comment drew a few hoots from the other men and I knew I was in for an ordeal. I lay there nervous but excited about what was coming next.

The men were stroking their cocks in preparation, but I could see that most of them already had a full erection when they saw me lie back on the table and present my mouth and throat for their use.

The tan guy stepped up first.

"Guys, why don't we hold him down for this? I want to make sure he takes every inch that is coming to him."

The Asian guy and the blonde guy immediately moved next to the table. One of them pinned my upper arms down to the table while the other pushed down on my thighs to keep me from squirming.

"That's better don't you think, boys?" said the tan guy. Everyone laughed.

The tan guy then stepped up to the end of the table near my head, his rock hard cock pointing straight out towards my mouth like a lethal weapon. He was stroking his cock and getting ready to put it in my mouth. My head was over the side and I watched as his bulky body approached. Here goes nothing, I thought to myself.

"Now open wide bitch, we are going to use that pretty throat of yours."

With that, he pushed his thick cock into my mouth. He held the sides of my head with his big hands and slowly pushed it in deeper, inch by inch until the head of his cock was just at the entrance to my throat. I tried to relax and breathe as I had been taught.

"Ahh...there we go, all the way in," he said as he pushed the last two inches of his cock past my epiglottis and into my throat. I started to gag. I couldn't move as three pairs of strong hands held me in place.

He started to move his hips back and forth, pumping his big dick into my mouth and throat, using me like a cunt.

"Look at that throat bulge, guys, isn't that awesome?" One of the men said as the others laughed.

"Glug....glug....glug..." were the only sounds I could muster as he slowly moved his thick cock in and out of my throat. I tried to breathe through my nose as his meat tube blocked my airway for a few seconds, then he would pull it out just enough for me to inhale again. We got into a rhythm, with him using my throat like a fleshlight.

After about 5 minutes of the tan guy fucking my throat, the Asian guy stepped up, and the tan guy took his place to pin me down to the table.

He was not gentle.

"Gag on my cock you nasty whore," he said as he thrust his dick all the way to the base. His balls were slapping against my nose and I could feel his thick pubes brushing up against my lips. He liked watching my body squirm as I fought to suck in oxygen in between thrusts.

"You can breathe when I tell you to breathe, cocksucker," he said to the amusement of the other guys. He continued with his relentless assault on my throat.

After each thrust, he would pull his cock out enough for me to catch a breath, then, push it back in all the way to the base. I felt like a human fuck doll as each man took their turn in line, fucking my throat for several minutes then passing it to the next man.

Coach and the blonde guy had their turns, and each seemed to relish the complete control they had over me, using my mouth and throat like a wet slippery cunt. They moaned and called me a dirty whore, a cum swallowing bitch, and a dirty faggot as they pumped their meat into my throat.

Finally Lucian was up to the plate. His fully erect 9 inch cock terrified me. I didn't know how I was going to accommodate it in my throat.

"Okay bitch, time to see how good you are. I'm not going to be gentle and I'm not going to listen to your protests. You are going to take this big cock down your throat and like it, understand?"

"Yes Sir" I managed to say despite my fear.

"Okay in it goes!" Lucian said as he pushed his huge cock past my lips and into my throat. My body started to convulse as I struggled for air. Like the other men, Lucian would get his cock in all the way to the base. It felt like he was forcing a baseball bat down my throat. I struggled and sputtered for air, grateful to him for the few instances when he pulled his man meat out of my throat and gave me a chance to suck in a lungful of oxygen.

My mouth fucking seemed to go on forever, with each man taking a turn for a few minutes, then giving my mouth up to the next man. I lost track of time. My gagging sounds only seemed to heighten their lust as they continued their relentless assault on my throat.

Then, as quickly as it had started, they stopped.

I heard one of the men start to moan with pleasure, then another. They were jerking themselves onto a large blue porcelain platter that Coach had produced from the dining room. Each of them was frantically jerking their cocks and then would deposit their huge cum load onto the platter. From my position on my back on the massage table, I turned my head to watch this play out, knowing full well what I would be told to do next.

They Finish Using Me for the Night: Lapping Up the Jizz

After all five men had deposited their big cum loads on the porcelain platter, Coach carefully walked the platter around from the massage table to a spot in front of the couch. The men all followed him then sat down on either the couch or the two easy chairs, knowing what came next.

Coach addressed the group. "Cocksucker, you did a great job today servicing our Rim and Blow Club, wouldn't you agree fellas?" His comment drew enthusiastic cheers from the other four men.

"Now, as your final act tonight and in order to demonstrate your complete submission to us, I want you to come around over here and get on all fours."

I got off the table and walked over to where Coach was standing in front of the couch. I dropped down and got on all fours, looking up at Coach and the other men as they grinned at my predicament.

Coach carefully placed the blue platter with all the jizz floating in it on the floor in front of me.

"You told me how much you love to eat semen, isn't that right cocksucker?" Coach was grinning ear to ear.

"Yes Sir...I do like to swallow cum...but...." I stammered.

"NO BUTS, cocksucker!" barked Coach.

"Your job is to eat our jizz in whatever manner amuses us. So get your face down on that plate and start licking. You will lap up all of it. I don't want to see you miss a single drop of that nasty jizz or you will be punished. Am I crystal clear?"

"Yes Sir," I replied meekly.

I moved my face down towards the cum platter. The smell was overpowering but I was also aroused far beyond what I would have expected. My sense of degradation was complete. But I loved it! I had willingly allowed myself to be used this way and loved the feeling of powerlessness and the sense of being dominated by these men.

I stuck my tongue out and started to lick the viscous, slightly salty semen which covered the platter like a Pollock drip painting. I looked down at the variations of color that each man had produced. Some of the cum was white as snow while other globs were a creamier color--white with just a hint of yellow. Some blobs had a slightly grayish tinge. The taste of cum produced by each man was a bit different, and I had a buffet to feast on in front of me. I started licking that platter like it was my last meal.

The men were cheering me on, calling me names as I submissively lapped away at their man juice, scooping up each glob with my tongue and swallowing it all bit by bit. I made slurping sounds as I sucked the cum up off the platter into my mouth.

They all watched me in rapt attention as I frantically licked the plate. I wanted to get as much of the semen in my mouth as I could while it was still warm. I must have looked like some overgrown cat lapping up a bowl of milk.

"That's it cocksucker, eat our spooge you nasty whore!" One of the men shouted.

"Wow, this kid is the ultimate cum dumpster!" another commented.

I lapped and lapped at the plate, careful to get every drop of semen as Coach had ordered. Finally, I picked up the plate and with a few final licks, showed everyone that I had gotten it all. I felt pride as I showed the men how debauched and debased I had become.

Coach looked down on me and smiled. "Well cocksucker, you've shown me once again that you belong on your knees servicing men with that whorish, nasty mouth of yours. Why don't you clean yourself up now and then go home and get some rest. I have a feeling you're going to need it!"