Learning to Suck Ch. 07

Story Info
I Service Coach's 'Rim and Blow' Club.
7.6k words
4.66
11.8k
15

Part 7 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/14/2023
Created 12/04/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Learning to Suck Ch. 07: Coach's 'Rim and Blow' Club

After I got back to my dorm Sunday night, exhausted but exhilarated by my sexual ordeal at Coach's house, I thought through the events that had brought me to where I was sexually. I was still turned on by women, but my intense desire to please other men with my mouth and my willingness to submit to whatever depravity I was told to perform was intoxicating. I replayed in my mind lying naked with the Rim Chair above me, and being told to lick asshole after asshole while the men commented on my wantonness and called me a bitch, a whore, and a cocksucker. I re-lived the feeling of having many different sized cocks shoved into my mouth and throat and being ordered to suck and swallow with the taste of so much cum oozing down my esophagus.

I realized with each new encounter how much I wanted to be used by other men and relished the role of being a submissive bitch, especially for older men. I had probably swallowed more than a dozen loads of semen that day, and even tasted a small squirt of piss that Jerry had made me drink while I was cleaning his cock after he had pissed in the toilet. I felt incredibly desired as their object of lust and had showed all these men how good I had gotten at pleasing them sexually. Most importantly, I had pleased Coach by becoming not only the Team Cocksucker, but also his personal cocksucker, and demonstrated my willingness to please him by letting myself be used by all his friends. I was entering a new period in my life where for the first time I felt really desirable by other men, and was able to make their cocks hard simply by removing my clothes and getting on my knees for them. It was an awakening for me.

On Wednesday--several days after my session on Football Sunday--I found a note from Coach in an envelope when I checked my mailbox at the college office.

I was trembling with excitement as I opened the envelope. It read:

"Cocksucker--you performed well, and in fact exceeded my expectations on Sunday. I was told by several of my buddies that they would like to use you on a regular basis as you have exceptional oral skills, and they were pleased by your submissiveness. I of course accepted their request as I sense you have a burning need to service other men. I will set up some future sessions for them. More importantly, I have a unique event planned for you this Saturday night. If you have other plans, cancel them. I will give you more information about it tomorrow night. Meet me in my office down at the field house at 9:00 pm sharp. I've got a big load for you to eat and I will be training you on a specific technique that I will expect you to perform for this select group of friends on Saturday."

It was signed, "Coach."

My heart was racing. What did Coach mean by "specific technique?" Even though I felt like I was now being whored out by him, I was once again thrilled at the prospect of sucking more new cocks and swallowing more jizz from multiple men. The next night after I had finished soccer practice, showered, and had dinner in the cafeteria, I headed back down to the field house to meet Coach and learn more about what would be expected of me on Saturday night.

When I got to the field house, it was mostly empty of people but a few lights flickered in the gym. I knocked on Coach's door.

"Come in" I heard his familiar growl behind the door.

"Ah, Jay. You made it. Good." Coach was smiling at me from behind his desk as I stepped through the door to his office.

"Close and lock the door behind you cocksucker," he added, giving me a knowing smirk. The change of tone from calling me by my name to referring to me as "cocksucker" sent an electric charge to my groin and I felt my cock start to engorge with blood.

Coach grinned at me and asked: "Tonight I'm going to teach you a new technique that my friends and I like to call 'Playing the Rusty Trombone.' Are you familiar with that term?"

I looked at him, puzzled. "No, I've never heard that before."

Coach's eyes met mine. "No matter. You are about to learn what it means. I want to gauge your aptitude and willingness to perform this extremely lewd act on a select group of my friends. Over the years, I have stayed in touch with many of my former players, and as you can guess, we've shared a lot of cocksuckers together. You are our latest conquest, but what I have in mind for Saturday is a very specific kink which only a handful of friends and I deeply enjoy. Like I said, we call it the Rusty Trombone, and you'll see why in a minute."

"Now, strip," Coach barked. This was not a request, but an order.

Without hesitation I stripped off my clothes and underwear. Coach could see my already hardening cock dripping pre-cum as I took off my underwear and stood naked in front of his desk. My heard pounded, not knowing what depravity he would subject me to this time.

"Okay cocksucker, kneel down right there," he pointed to the floor and ordered me with his usual authority.

As I dropped to my knees, Coach stepped from behind his desk and walked over to me casually. He unbuckled his belt, unbuttoned and unzipped his pants, then slowly pulled them down while he stood in front of me, his groin inches from my face. I could see the bulge forming between his legs and the outline of his cock and balls through his white underwear. The aroma from his crotch made me drool with anticipation. He took off his shoes and socks and except for his underwear, was naked from the waist down as he loomed over me.

"I know you want to get your mouth around my cock but tonight we're doing something a bit differently. This technique provides intense pleasure to a man and gets his balls boiling in a way very few other techniques do. You do enjoy swallowing big cum loads, don't you cocksucker?" Coach was leering down at me as I looked up into his eyes from my kneeling position.

"Yes, Coach, it is an incredible turn-on for me to eat another man's semen. I can't tell you how excited it made me to swallow multiple cum-loads from your friends on Sunday."

"Good boy. That's what I thought." Coach replied.

"Now, as I said, what I'm going to teach you provides intense sexual pleasure for a man, building the tension in a man's balls which, when finally released, with give you the huge load you desire. Sound good so far cocksucker?"

"Yes Coach. I want to learn whatever you wish to teach me" I replied, smiling up at him.

"Good boy. Now, I'm going to take off my underwear and turn around for you. I know you've gotten used to eating men's assholes and providing pleasure there with your tongue. Tonight you are going to learn to take that to a whole new level."

I gulped with anticipation.

I Learn to Play the Rusty Trombone

Coach then peeled off his underwear and turned around so his muscular ass was in front of my face. I could smell the sweat and heavy musk from his balls and ass crack, and felt the heat emanating from his body.

"Normally cocksucker, you pull a man's ass cheeks apart when you are licking and sucking the hole, right? Tonight I'm going to pull my own ass cheeks apart to free up your hands. What I want you to do is to start licking my asshole while reaching between my legs with one of your hands and slowly stroking my cock shaft. Got it?" Coach said, while spreading his legs, grabbing his ass cheeks with both hands and pulling them wide apart for my tongue.

I inhaled his deep, musky scent, and started to flick my tongue around his asshole, tasting the soft brown hairs covering the opening. His asshole had a slightly tangy, earthy scent with got me hotter than ever. With my right hand I reached between his legs and felt for the shaft of his cock. I started to gently stroke the shaft like a trombone, feeling the pre-cum from his cockhead lubricating my up and down motions.

Coach started to moan with a deep animal growl. "That's it cocksucker. Lightly lick the hole and get a good grip around my cock. Now, slowly tug the shaft up and down."

My eager tongue flicked around his hole and lapped at the dark skin around his anus while my hand got into a groove, playing his 'trombone' cockshaft to deep moans of pleasure from Coach.

With my tongue occupied licking around and in Coach's puckered asshole, I truly was playing a Rusty Trombone!

"Okay you are doing well cocksucker. Now, with your other hand, start fondling my balls. Don't stop licking my asshole or stroking my shaft. I want you to master this part of the trick, which requires complete focus. Your job is to pleasure me intensely. Don't think of your own cock or sexual needs. It's all about pleasing me. Understand?"

"Mmph, yesh Shur." I replied, my tongue darting in and out of Coach's asshole, with my hands working methodically on his cock and balls.

"Ohh good boy...that's it cocksucker...eat my ass like a good whore and don't stop playing with the shaft and balls...ahhh....yess....you've got it now." Coach was in ecstasy at my attentions and I could sense the deep pleasure I was providing.

My tongue flickered around his anus and I felt his thick, veined cock increase its girth while his balls, which had started out hanging as a massive sack away from his groin inched up towards the base of his cock. He was right on the edge.

"Okay cocksucker. Now stop for a moment while I cool down a bit. You are going to edge me for a while as we build toward my orgasm and you get rewarded with a mouthful of warm semen. Understand?" Coach asked. He had stood up again to turn and look at my face.

"Yes Sir" I replied.

"Good, now begin again. Play that trombone for me!" He bent over again, his asshole inches from my mouth, spreading his ass cheeks wide apart.

I turned my attention back to his asshole, using my tongue as a tiny wet pleasure tool, lapping away at his brown hole, licking the sides and gently probing inside him. At the same time my right hand got back to work stroking his big cockshaft and fondling his ball sack with my left hand.

"Mmm....that's it cocksucker, lick daddy's asshole and stroke that big cock for your cum reward. You're doing fine. Don't stop, keep pleasing daddy."

"Yesh shur" I mumbled while my tongue worked its magic on his puckered brown anus.

After a few minutes Coach told me to stop as he was getting close to shooting his load. I let him cool down for a minute then got back into 'playing the trombone.' Over the next 45 minutes or so we got into a pattern where I would edge him for several minutes, my tongue providing exquisite pleasure to Coach's asshole while I continued a rhythmic stroking of his cock and balls. We would then stop for a minute so Coach could cool down. In this way I was able to slowly build Coach towards an incredible orgasm.

Coach's grunts and moans of pleasure told me he was getting to the point of no return. It was time to eat his jizz like I had been taught by so many men.

"Okay cocksucker, you are getting close to your reward." Coach announced.

"Keep licking the hole like you've been doing. When I tell you to stop, I'm going to turn around. I want your mouth open as wide as you can make it and tilt your head back a bit. I don't want you to miss any of my seed. Understand?" Coach said.

I wasn't going to miss a drop of his jizz--something I craved more than anything. I patiently lapped away at his asshole and worked his cock, the veins bulging and his huge hairy ball sack slowly contracting up towards the base of his cock. I knew it was time.

Coach started to moan and said frantically, "Okay stop licking my asshole cocksucker and get your mouth in position. Open wide and get ready to take my load!"

He quickly turned around and, grabbing his cock in his own hand, positioned the head right above my mouth. I could see the piss hole start to throb and felt the first spurt of heavy, musky jizz shoot into my compliant, open mouth.

"Ahh...take it...take the jizz you nasty whore...EAT IT!!!!" Coach was grunting as he stroked each jet of semen into my mouth. One, two, three, four blasts...then another, and another. I don't think he had ever shot so much out of his balls before.

My mouth was heavy with Coach's slightly salty and thick jizz. I remained on my knees, mouth wide open, my head back as he dumped the final spurts of man yogurt into my mouth.

"Ahhh...that is how you play the Rusty Trombone cocksucker. You get an 'A Plus' tonight." Coach was beaming as he looked down on his obedient cocksucker.

"Okay cocksucker, you can swallow now. Show me when you've got it all down in your belly."

I obediently closed my mouth which was heavy with his cum, and with one large, and one small gulp, got the whole load down. Coach's taste and scent was seared into my taste buds. I then opened my mouth again for his inspection, and when he saw I had downed the entire load, said simply, "Good boy," while patting me on the top of my head.

"You can get dressed now. Be at my house at 9:00 pm Saturday. You are going to Play the Rusty Trombone for a select group of my friends. We call this the Rim and Blow Club, and you will be initiated as our newest cocksucker. These men will expect total obedience from you and they tend to be a bit demanding. Don't disappoint me. Are we clear?"

"Yes Coach, I will be there Saturday night!" I was grinning as I got dressed and left Coach's office, thrilled with my new oral technique and excited to try it out on a group of Coach's buddies.

The next day I was distracted during class, thinking about the sheer nastiness of what I had done for Coach the night before, and fantasizing about doing the same thing for his friends on Saturday. I oozed pre-cum the entire day while I fantasized about what was to come.

As I jerked on my own cock Friday night, I told myself would become an expert at Playing the Rusty Trombone.

Anything to please Coach.

Saturday Night: The Rim and Blow Club

Saturday evening finally came, and after eating dinner in the cafeteria, I rode my bike downtown to Coach's house, eagerly looking forward to what was about to happen to me that night. I had fantasized about what Coach had taught me in his office on Wednesday evening and I was excited to meet everyone who I would be servicing that night. I imagined as I rode down there the different shapes and flavors of cocks, lots of hairy ball sacks, the taste of each man's asshole, and wondered what everyone's semen would taste like. I was ready for whatever they demanded of me.

I pulled into Coach's driveway and noticed a few cars in both the driveway and in front of the house. I guessed they must belong to the members of the Rim and Blow club, I thought to myself. After leaning my bike against the garage door, I walked up to Coach's front door and rang the doorbell.

A man I had never seen before answered the door. He was big--clearly another one of Coach's football players from years past. He appeared to be in his late 30s, was very tan with light wavy hair and had large biceps and pectoral muscles showing through his shirt. He was wearing shorts and had muscular, defined legs with nice calves.

"You must be the new Team Cocksucker that Coach has been telling us about. Come on in!" the man grinned broadly as he ushered me into the house.

"Hey guys, the Cocksucker is here! Time to get this party started!" I heard whooping coming from the living room. The tan guy led me down to the living room, where I saw Coach sitting with three other big men talking loudly and drinking beers--all of the new guys were about the tan guy's age, probably in their late 30s to early 40s. One guy was black with a thick neck and huge back and shoulder muscles, one guy looked like a mix of Asian and Caucasian and was shorter with a lithe body, and one was another white guy with close cropped blonde hair and a compact, muscular body. I had never met any of them but they were clearly long-time friends as they seemed very comfortable with each other and with Coach.

When I walked into the room, Coach immediately stood up and said to the group, "Boys, this is my new Cocksucker. He's been taught to properly submit to everyone he's servicing, and we've given him plenty of experience with his tongue. I think he could be our best new prospect for the Rim and Blow Club!"

The other men cheered at Coach's remarks.

"Cocksucker, why don't you introduce yourself and tell us all why you're here?" Coach was grinning as he put me on the spot.

"Hi everyone, I'm the Team Cocksucker, and Coach asked me to join you tonight to suck your cocks...and...lick your balls....and....eat out your asses...." I stammered.

"And what did I teach you this week?" Coach asked.

"Sir, you taught me how to play the Rusty Trombone," I replied.

"Good boy. And you know you have to do the same for all my friends, isn't that right?"

"Yes Sir" I replied, meekly. All the men were grinning now.

"Good boy. The other thing you should know about our cocksucker is that he can never eat enough semen. This kid has become a true jizz junkie, so you boys know what that means!"

"Multiple cum loads for the bitch!" The other guys replied with gusto.

"That's right. He is here to drain everyone's balls. Regardless of how much semen you have to dump, he'll drink it." The men all cheered and hooted with delight.

"So you taught him how to play the Rusty Trombone?" the tall Black man asked.

"Lucian, he will play your trombone and tongue your hole to your heart's content!" said Coach enthusiastically.

The Black guy smiled and turned to look at me. "Sounds perfect. How about it cocksucker, you ready to show us what you got?"

"I'm ready. I told Coach I'm here to please you. If you are Coach's friends, I will be your cocksucker and more."

My response clearly pleased all the men in the room.

The blonde guy said "Sounds like just what we need tonight. I don't know about you boys, but I'm up for a long slow rim and blow!"

Everyone hooted their approval at that remark.

Coach turned to me. "Okay strip cocksucker. We are all primed to use that pretty little mouth of yours so I hope you've got a big appetite tonight. From what I've been told, my boys have been saving their cum loads for several days and they will probably each have at least two loads to deposit in your belly!"

The other men roared their approval. "That's right coach. We are going to fill this bitch's belly up with man juice!" One of the men added

I started to strip off my clothes in front of the group. At this point I was no longer self-conscious about getting naked in front of other men. Coach and Sean had trained me to be a willing vessel for cock and cum and I felt perfectly natural in this role.

"Cocksucker, why don't you show them what I taught you this week--Playing the Rusty Trombone?" Coach asked.

"Get down on your knees right here and take care of my boys," Coach was pointing to a spot on the carpet in front of the big couch in his living room.

I slowly lowered myself, naked, to my knees and looked into the eyes of all the men. They each had hungry, lustful, leering expressions and I felt like I was about to be used like I'd never been used before.

Lucian, the tall black guy, had stripped off his pants and underwear and was first up. He squared himself in front of me and gave me a whiff of his cock and balls. His cock hung down at least 7 inches and he was not even erect yet.

"You like what you see bitch? You ready to play my trombone properly? Get that tongue to work cocksucker and I might reward you with what's in my balls."

He turned around, bent forward and spread his large muscular ass cheeks for me. His asshole was about an inch from my mouth. I put out my tongue, and just as Coach had taught me, gently started to lick around the hole and lapped away at the tender skin on the inside of his ass crack. He was hairless around his asshole and I enjoyed his scent. It wasn't as bitter as some assholes I had licked before. I reached between his legs and started to slowly stroke his cock, which was already slick with his pre-cum. His cock continued to grow until it reached about nine inches of thickly veined black meat. I was entranced by his smell and taste and gently worked his heavy ball sack along with the "Trombone" of his shaft.