All Comments on 'Learning to wear the heels he likes'

by joy_of_cooking

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
EloImFizzyEloImFizzyabout 1 year ago

Just wanted to tell you how much I've enjoyed these two chapters you've released so far. Don't get me wrong, I like most stories involving femdom/foot fetish/shoe worship etc. The thing that makes this story special compared to most, however, is that we get to see this relationship bloom from the beginning. Most stories just throw you in the deep end. Personally though, I really like seeing both the man and woman (the latter in particular) slowly come into their own as the story progresses. Really looking forward to the next chapter. =)

joy_of_cookingjoy_of_cookingabout 1 year agoAuthor

It's interesting to hear you refer to these as chapters. I've been debating whether to make them a series or a set of standalone stories featuring the same characters.

Well, I wanted to make them a series but I thought it might be a little much to ask of people who might be reading one handed. (No judgement: we've all done it.)

I think I will make these a series. I want to do more with the continuity. As you say, this is a story about the evolution of a dynamic.

Anyway, thanks for the feedback!

KumquatqueenKumquatqueenabout 1 year ago

Lovely to see a loving, nice, couple getting into BDSM, with realistic witty banter and interesting introspection.

Loved both chapters, and I don't really care about heels much.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Not into the pain play but the rest is cute.

oneagainstoneagainstabout 1 year ago

Bounced into this from another reader's favourites list, glad I did. Nice character progression, 5 stars, interested to see where this goes!

Slaveslutpatty69Slaveslutpatty69about 1 year ago

Very erotic. this slave cannot wait to read the other chapters

BramblethornBramblethorn10 months ago

Enjoyed this very much. I love BDSM stories where the characters feel like real humans and not cartoon dommes/subs.

DuncanitaDuncanitaabout 1 month ago

This is SO good... i hope she'll discover wearing leather kneehigh heeled boots...🥵🥵 10stars

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous