Learning to wear the heels he likes

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She rolled him off of her. "What?" she demanded.

"Are, are you feeling...guilty?" he asked, barely able to talk.

"Well, yes!"

"About not letting me lick the shoes?"

"Yes! I said I would! Why are you laughing?"

"Not about tearing great big strips out of me?"

Her eyes widened. She actually put one hand to her mouth in shock.

"You know, I'm holding myself half-rolled on my side like this because I'm not sure how much I'm bleeding and I don't want to get it on the sheets."

"I thought you were into it," she said, horrified. "You were asking me to do it!"

He let her hang for just a moment before leaning in to kiss her again. "I'm just kidding," he whispered, then quickly raised his hand to fend off the mock-outraged swats she rained on his side.

He forced himself onto her, pinning her arms above her head and kissing her between sentences. "It was fine. I know we've had a lot of mediocre sex. Some of it is part and parcel of trying to conceive, but at least some of it is just...not trying hard enough to please each other. I'm incredibly excited that you're open to trying this kinky shoe stuff even though I know it doesn't do much for you. I'm happy to do some stuff that's fun for you too."

"Okay," she said, relaxing. "But tomorrow you get to kiss the shoes."

"I'll hold you to that." He gave her another kiss, just a quick peck this time. "Do you want the shoes off now?"

"I could keep them on. We could cuddle."

"Okay," he said, and carefully swung her legs onto the bed before laying down a towel on the other side of her and getting in himself. It was line-dried, not exactly great on his raw back, but he really was worried about the sheets.

She threw one nylon-clad leg across his, her sleek black pump resting against his foot. To his surprise, it felt merely companionable, rather than intensely erotic. It was as if he had sated his appetite for wild kinky sex and now wanted only her soft warmth against his side.

When they rose, she followed him into the shower and gently washed his back, squeezing water from a sponge onto the scratches. "They really don't look bad," she assured him. "I'll give you a little vaseline, just so your shirt doesn't stick."

The next day, and every day after for the rest of the week, she did let him kiss and lick every inch of both shoes, even pointing the heel at him in unspoken command. He sucked gratefully, closing his eyes and losing himself in this living fantasy. Even the discomfort of the somewhat chunky heel in his mouth seemed perfectly right.

Then she told him to put his head down.

"Time for a little spaced repetition, dear boy," she said, and added a new line on each side before allowing him to mount her. It was the sexiest sex they had ever had, trying to conceive or not.

He wasn't sure what would become of these shoes at the end of the week. The Minnie Mouse shoes she had worn all month, but he suspected these were a bit too tall for their walks. Indeed, when she asked for them it was after dinner, and she clicked around the house for half an hour tidying up while he cleared dinner.

"Should we get you the rest of the uniform?" he asked.

"Uniform?" She got it a second later. "Oh, the maid uniform. Ha, ha. Wouldn't you like that?"

"You're right, I would!"

She gave him a withering look.

"I'm just saying."

"Don't push your luck, little boy."

He was still helping her put her shoes on each night, still allowing himself a kiss on each foot before and after. Tonight, he paused, looked up, and said, "I think my back is fully healed now," he said. In fact it had been so for a few days now. "Maybe I need another reminder?"

She smiled at the transparent bid for sex. "I've got a big day tomorrow. I should just do my walking practice and call it a night. Do you want a hand job, though?"

He shook his head. "It's okay. It was just a thought." It wouldn't have been the same, he realized. He needed her to need him. Somehow, her arousal had become the most arousing thing he could imagine.

"Poor boy. This must be hard on you, watching me click around in my heels every day but not getting more than a quick kiss." She put her foot into his lap and smiled wickedly as he flinched.

"Maybe I have a few minutes to play with my little boy," she mused. "Would you like that?"

"Oh, yes," he said. He shifted his weight forward, grinding himself against the sole of her shoe.

"Or maybe I should just leave you hot and bothered tonight." She withdrew her foot and giggled at the stricken expression on his face. "Maybe I should start teasing you more often. Would you like that?"

It sounded like absolute torture. "If it pleases you," he said.

"Mmm. I wish you could see the way you were looking at me now. I feel quite a-flutter. I think this might be just the motivation I need to keep up with my practice."

"I guess that's only fair," he managed to say. "I know this is probably not very exciting for you, doing housework in uncomfortable shoes."

"It also feels very time-efficient," she added brightly. "I bet you're going to be horny all night now, aren't you? And then you'll jack off into the toilet after I've gone to bed. So I'll have given you an hours-long sexual experience with only a few minutes of my own time."

He didn't know what to say to that.

She laughed at his consternation. "Well, I think that's enough for today. Run along now."


Author's Note: I have a few more of these drafted and some ideas yet unwritten. You can add me to your favorite authors to be notified when they land.

Also, when you do that, I get to see your profile and all the other stories and authors you like. I've discovered some great material that way. :-) Cheers!

12