Leash

Story Info
Who really in charge?
3.2k words
4.31
5.3k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Marcus held up the leash, along with the simple collar. He studied the black leather, feeling how buttery smooth it was then slowly looked over at Oliver who blushed and looked away.

Nude with only a blanket on his lap for modesty, Oliver was a sight to behold. He was slender and lovely with his pale skin and dark curly hair. He also had an adorable pout. Marcus cursed the fact he never learned how to paint or draw.

Oliver was a sharp contrast against Marcus. Marcus was a farm boy and looked like it, with his strong build and tan. It didn't help Marcus felt he was common looking with his dark brown hair and eyes. It was one of the reasons Marcus had fallen for Oliver, someone like him didn't come along very often.

Oliver shrugged, "You said I could pick one thing so that's what I pick. But I'm totally fine with it if you don't feel comfortable with it."

"I don't have a problem with it." Marcus said and Oliver glanced over to him hopefully. Marcus put the leash on the bed, then held out the collar to Oliver. "Help me put it on, love?"

Oliver took the collar, peeking up at him under his dark eyelashes. "Are you sure?"

Marcus grinned, holding out his arms toward Oliver. "Yeah."

Oliver crawled into his lap, giving Marcus a chaste kiss. He returned it, keeping it gentle as he ran a hand down on his back. Oliver may be the one 'in charge' but it was still his duty as the top to smooth and guild him.

After breaking the kiss, Oliver carefully put the collar on. He hooked a finger into it and tugged. "Not too tight?"

Marcus reached up, the smoothness against his neck unusual enough that he couldn't stop noticing it, especially since he was just as nude as Oilver but it wasn't uncomfortable. He picked up the leash and held it out to Oliver. "It's good, my love."

Somehow Oliver's blush worsened but he hooked it to Marcus's collar, Marcus placed his hands on Oliver's slim hips. Marcus grinned at his embarrassed glance and leaned down to kiss him, only for him to press a single finger against Marcus's lip.

He blinked in confusion but didn't pull back.

"Nope." Oliver said with a mischievous glint in his green eyes. "As part of this, you have to listen to my every order, no matter what."

Marcus nodded and pulled back. There was a moment of silence as Oliver tried to work out exactly what he wanted. Marcus smirked at him, making his lover glare at him. Oliver gave the leash a gentle tug and made a pleased sound when Marcus followed it.

He coiled the excess leash around his hand and pulled Marcus toward him. Holding his gaze, Oliver softly ordered, "I want you to kiss my cheek."

Marcus did with a smile, letting his mouth linger against Oliver's soft cheek. Oliver tugged at him again, moving his head. His dark curls falling away from his face. "Kiss me like you did when you came home last night."

Marcus cupped his face, brushing his lips along Oliver's, slowly pressing into his mouth. Oliver whimpered, returning the kiss. Marcus caressed his cheeks, tilting his head back to deepen the kiss. He groaned when Oliver's mouth parted for him.

His hand braced on Marcus' broad chest as the kiss continued, the softness of the kiss saying more than words could.

Then he gasped, pulling away with a thin trail of spit connecting Marcus and him.

Oliver was panting and his cheeks flushed, and Marcus ached to reclaim his mouth for himself. Marcus' thumb moved and he pressed down on the bottom of his lip. Then Oliver gave Marcus's leash a sharp tug and Marcus realized he had forgotten about it.

"I don't remember telling Marcus to do that with your thumb." He said, trying to sound commanding but there was a tremble in his voice.

"Forgive me, love." Marcus said, dropping Marcus' hands back down to his hips.

"Remember, I'm the one calling the shots." Oliver said, his sweet voice low.

With a hard jerk, he pulled Marcus back into another kiss, this time hard and dominating. His hand tangled in Marcus' hair to hold Marcus' place, and Marcus' lips parted under the pressure, giving in to him completely.

Or Marcus tried to. Before Marcus knew it, Marcus took control of the kiss, wanting more of him. Oliver whimpered as Marcus sucked on his tongue, and the kiss turned obscene as Marcus' hold tightened on his hips.

Marcus's hand moved down between Oliver's thighs, his pretty cock was already hard and Marcus wrapped a hand around it, thumb rubbing against the silt. Far as Marcus was concerned, Oliver had the prettiest little cock and it was always so sensitive.

Oliver groaned, breaking the kiss. His hand wrapped around Marcus' wrist and moved him away.

"I know for a fact that I didn't tell you to do that." Oliver snapped, flustered and gods, it was so unfair how beautiful he was right now. Marcus swallowed, trying to get his brain to work again.

"Get the lube." Oliver ordered, getting out Marcus' lap and Marcus nodded. Thankfully the bottle of lube was still close by and Marcus handed it to him mindlessly. Oliver shook it and with a nod, he grabbed the leash and yanked at it.

Marcus followed, on his hands and knees as he laid down among the pillows. He bit on his lip, his eyes flickered toward Marcus. "I want you to finger me, and take your time. And Marcus, you are not allowed to touch yourself or me, understand?" He asked shakily.

Marcus nodded, mouth watering at the sight of him. He placed a hand under Oliver's knee to lift his leg up. Marcus grabbed a pillow and tucked under him. As Marcus placed Oliver's leg over his shoulder, Marcus almost pressed a kiss against his ankle but managed to stop himself.

Marcus took the bottle of lube and poured it over his fingers.

"Ready?" Marcus asked, waiting for his okay. Oliver nodded, and with one finger, Marcus pressed in. Oliver's head dipped back on the pillow as he moaned, exposing his neck.

"Fuck, love. Can I kiss your neck? You look so lovely." Marcus rasped, unable to look away.

Oliver shook his head, licking his lips. "Nope, I know that trick." His voice was breathless as he smirked at Marcus.

Marcus huffed, moving his hand slowly then he pressed down, grinning at the gasp he made. Marcus kept up the movement and pressure, careful not to speed up.

"Another please." Oliver gasped out, his leg spreading apart for Marcus. Marcus nodded, hungry for more. Marcus' cock was throbbing for him, leaking pre-cum all over Marcus' strong thighs.

Marcus added another slowly, taking his time to sink into Oliver' tight hole. It was amazing to watch how easily Oliver took it. Then Oliver reached down, slowly pulling on his own cock.

Marcus sighed at the sight, trying to memorize how fucking good his lover looked right now.

Oliver' eyes fluttered shut, his hips rocking with Marcus' movements. Marcus just stared, loving the sight of him. He was beautiful like this, his mouth bruised from the kissing, his cock hard and leaking. The black line of the leash that was still in his hand, was a reminder of his ownership over Marcus',

"Love, you look amazing." Marcus whispered. His eyes opened, golden and beautiful and he offered Marcus a shy smile.

"Maybe I should give an order for you to give me endless compliments." Oliver teased, tugged at the leash. Marcus obeyed eagerly, and Oliver cupped Marcus' cheek.

"No need, you are so lovely like this. I swear, I wish I could make you see how I see you-" Marcus spoke quickly but Oliver shushed Marcus.

"Just add another in me." Oliver moaned and Marcus did, watching how his face changed at the new addition.

"You look like pure art to me, there is no need for any other form since you exist." Marcus said, his deep voice hoarse.

Oliver pulled the leash and caught Marcus in a sweet kiss. Marcus groaned in relief. The kiss was just as slow as Marcus' movements, finding each other in the quiet still of their bedroom.

Oliver moaned against Marcus' mouth, "I'm close. Pull out." Marcus groaned, and for a moment Marcus considered not obeying, to pin Oliver down and finger fuck him until he couldn't speak anymore.

But Marcus didn't. Marcus pulled out his fingers with some soft regret. Oliver was panting slightly, his legs trembling. Marcus squeezed his thigh to comfort him. And to ground himself.

"I want you in me. Now." Oliver said but he held tight to Marcus' leash, his green eyes on Marcus's. "But you only get to fuck me slowly. I get to set the pace."

Marcus swallowed, "Alright." Then Oliver loosened his hold as Marcus went for the lube. Marcus bit back a moan as he used his hand to coat his thicker cock. Even touching himself felt too much.

Marcus shifted, feeling the weight of his heavy cock, he grabbed Oliver' legs and pulled him closer. Marcus met Oilver's green eyes as he pressed in, rolling his hips.

Marcus gasped at the warm tightnesses, "Fuck, love. You feel amazing." Oliver nodded, unable to speak. His hand fisting in the blankets and his legs over Marcus' shoulders.

Marcus took his sweet time, savoring the sight of Oliver. The tight heat of him was enough to drive Marcus to insanity. Marcus and him both gasped when Marcus filled him up completely, and from the broken sound of Marcus' name, Marcus knew it hit that spot in him.

"Kiss me." Oliver demanded, using the leash to pull Marcus closer. Marcus didn't need it, already leading down to kiss him. Marcus claimed his mouth, a sharp contrast against the gentleness of Marcus' slow thrusts.

Oliver gasped and responded for a moment before he caught himself and pulled away. "Slowly. Like earlier."

"Of course." Marcus rasped, willing to obey his order even if they killed him. Which they might, Oliver was so lovely, flush and soft. And gods, the way he arched into when Marcus pressed in deeper could drive a man to insanity.

The kiss started chaste, building into something else. Marcus sighed against the softness of his lips. Oliver cupped Marcus' face with both hands, the coolness of the leather made Marcus gasp.

"You feel so good." Oliver whimpered. "I love this, I love how big you are."

Marcus grinds into Oliver, getting a long moan from him. Marcus grinned against his lips and kept it up, warmth building inside of his belly. Marcus started to pick up speed, trying to get in as deep as he could.

"Let me touch your cock, love. Please. It looks so pretty like this." Marcus begged. And it did, hard and flush, dripping pre-cum over Oliver's stomach and hand. Marcus loved how even the lightest touches on it would get Oliver squiming.

Marcus kissed the corner of Oliver's mouth, "Please." Oliver shook his head, his mouth open as he tried to get air. "Not yet."

Marcus moaned, trying to get Marcus' shambled thoughts together so Marcus could sweet talk Oliver into giving in. But all Marcus thought about was how tight and warm Oliver was.

Marcus obeyed him even as another part of Marcus was screaming to rut into him like an animal, "Why not?" Marcus grounded out, pressing his forehead against Oliver's.

Oliver gave a breathless laugh, then squeezed around Marcus' cock. Marcus' hips gave an involuntary twitch.

"Tease." Marcus panted as he tightened his hands on Oilver's thighs.

"I told you I wanted to set the pace. And I want you to fuck me slowly." Oliver whispered, placing a kiss on Marcus' nose with a grin. Marcus scoffed at him, and Oliver laughed again.

Marcus moved back up and narrowed his eyes at the beautiful man under him thoughtfully and Oliver looked far too pleased with himself. So Marcus gave a short and hard trust, making Oliver throw his head with a gasp. His dark curls stark against the white pillows.

"And what If I don't?" Marcus asked, feeling smug to get such a response from Oliver.

Oliver blinked up at Marcus, his grin coming back. "If you don't, I won't let you fuck me for a week."

"You wouldn't." Marcus said, but he kept his movements slow. Oliver was enough of a brat sometimes, he might actually try it. "You always gave in before."

"Not this time." Oliver said, using both hands on the leash to pull Marcus closer. Marcus swallowed at the determination he saw in Oliver' green eyes. "Marcus, you are going to obey me and fuck me like just how I want to be fuck. And you won't come until I let you, understand, dearest?"

God help him, Oliver was beautiful. He was perfect.

"Yes, love." Marcus rasped.

Marcus moved, bending Oliver in half as Marcus caged Oliver' head between his arms. Marcus pulled out almost all the way, leaving the tip in then slowly pushed back in. Marcus went in even deeper, in this new position and the sounds Oliver made Marcus' loins ached from the need to come.

"Oh." Oliver moaned, holding Marcus' stare. "More of that please."

Marcus did it again and again, just watching how Oliver was slowly breaking apart. He squirmed, trapped under Marcus' weight. The leash grew slack, Oliver was too lost in pleasure to speak.

"You are so good. So perfect." Marcus told him, "Can I kiss you?"

Oliver nodded so Marcus kissed him on his cheek, nudging Oliver's head to the side as Marcus kissed his way down his neck. Oliver was making little mewling sounds and let go of the leash. His hands grabbed Marcus' arms, trying to hold on.

Marcus heard Oliver call out his name, his breathing getting deeper. Marcus even felt how bad Oliver's hands were trembling. Marcus moved his head back up and caught Oliver's open mouth into a gentle kiss as Marcus pushed back in, deep as he could.

Oliver gave a loud gasp then he came, sobbing against Marcus' lips.

Marcus felt warmth spread between Marcus' and his stomach but Marcus was too lost in the tightness around his cock to take everything in. Dimly, Marcus realized he was shaking from pure need but he held on.

Marcus and Oliver' breath mingled, one holding on as the other came back. Then Oliver moved his head and his heavy-lidded, green eyes found Marcus'. He gave Marcus a sweet and proud smile.

His hands cupped Marcus' face and Marcus was unable to look away. "Oh, you didn't come. You did so good for me."

Marcus whimpered, his whole body shaking.

"Please, please." Marcus begged brokenly. Marcus was in actual pain from how badly he needed to come. Oliver licked his lips, his green eyes darted to Marcus's black collar.

"Pull out. And move back a little." Oliver ordered and Marcus gasped, sure he was going to die but he did it anyway. Marcus watched Oliver in confusion when he turned around, his back toward Marcus, then he was on his knees and elbows as he arched his hips up.

He was completely exposed. Marcus sobbed a little.

"Feel free to do whatever you want. You earned it." Oliver said quietly, glancing back at Marcus with a smile. Marcus rushed toward him but not to fuck him. Marcus needed to taste him. Marcus gripped his cheeks and ran his tongue along his opening.

Oliver gave a surprise yelp but didn't stop Marcus as Marcus kept going. He buried his face in the sheets, moaning wantonly. "Oh my god, Mar- Marcus!"

Marcus kept going, the sweetness of Oliver' loud moans and Marcus' own mad needs driving him onward. He felt like he was his studs, made stupid by the taste and smell of sex.

Marcus switched between licking Oilver's ass and balls, sucking and licking. Oilver tried to squirm away to no avail due to Marcus' strong grip. Marcus was moaning low in his throat but he couldn't stop.

Marcus was unaware that Oliver was drooling or that he was hard again. It was only when Marcus couldn't handle his own throbbing cock anymore that he stopped.

Oliver was panting, his legs shaking. Marcus thought he heard him slur Marcus' name and a curse together but ignored him.

Marcus gripped his hips, mounted Oliver like he was a bitch in heat, pushing Oliver into the bed. Marcus lined his thick cock into Oliver' sloppy pinkhole and shoved himself in all the way.

Marcus and Oliver both groaned, the sounds filling the bedroom. Marcus laid his chest along Oliver' back, tucking his slender body under Marcus' with his muscled arm across Oliver's neck and the other arm across Oliver' stomach.

The leash was dangling off from the side, the cool leather brushing against Oliver' cheek. As if mockingly reminding him who was actually in control.

He pressed a kiss against Oilver' temple then with the full force of his hips, Marcus thrusted into him. Then Marcus couldn't stop, mindlessly fucking into his tembling body. Oliver' hands grabbed Marcus' forearms, repeating Marcus' name between moans.

Marcus had stuff he was going to say, to tease him with but Marcus forgot them all in search of relief. Yet even as Marcus burned from being so close, none came.

Marcus snarled, increasing his thrusts. Oliver was letting out little gasps, not even full moans anymore. Normally it would be heaven to hear such sweet, helpless noises from Oliver but Marcus was going mad with lust.

Oliver tightened around Marcus, coming again with a weak sob and it was finally what did it. Marcus groaned, grinding his hips against Oliver' soft flesh, every nerve alight with heat and pleasure.

Then it was over. Marcus let Oliver go, and he slumped onto the bed. Marcus' cock slipped out, and there was cum already leaking from Oliver's well used ass.

Marcus braced his hands on the bed, his limbs shaking. Then Marcus moved off of him and on to his back. His brain was fuzzy as Marcus tried to remember his own name.

After a moment, Marcus rolled onto his side and tugged Oliver to his chest.

Oliver was like a rag doll, all loose as his hazy eyes met Marcus'. Then he reached up, and tried to take off the collar. Marcus' hand fumbled up to help and somehow managed to get it off. Marcus tossed it off the side for now, along with the leash.

Marcus kept Oliver close, treating him more like a stuffed animal as Marcus nuzzled his soft curls.

"Are you feeling okay? No pain or anything?" Marcus asked, his voice hoarse. Oliver gave a slow nod, "M' good." He slurred.

"Good. I love you." Marcus told him, his mind coming back to Marcus in bits and pieces. Already Marcus were running a hand along his back, doubling check to make he already

"You too." Oliver replied, petting Marcus' chest. "Was it good for you?"

"Very." Marcus said quietly, kissing his forehead. "Did you like it?"

"Yes, but you are in charge from now on, okay?" Oliver said.

Marcus hummed in agreement, too exhausted for words.

In a month or two, Oliver will change his mind and want to try it again. But until... The thought of the collar around Oliver' neck came to Marcus immediately. Marcus could already see it. How sweet and obedient Oliver would be.

The image of Oliver with the black collar on was one Marcus planned on making reality very soon.