Leashing Anna's Potential

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Good job, Anna" Katya cooed. She was so close Anna could feel her breath on her ear. "Well done, Anna, slaying the dragon, accepting who you are." Chloe joined in, her voice also thick with trance. "Yesss, good girl Anna. Be a horny fuckslut, if that's who you are"

Anna felt warm, almost as if another wave of the purple pill was hitting her. It was good that her classmates were proud of her. She was, to be sure, extremely horny. Fuck, he's right. I am.

"Now, Anna. Listen carefully. The shield is gone, the dragon is gone. Both banished. Are you a horny fuckslut?"

"Yes, Guru Matt, I am."

"Say it."

"Yes, Guru Matt, I'm a horny fuckslut."

She heard the girls gasp with joy like a choir of muses.

Matt's tone harshened suddenly, unlike anything Anna had ever heard. "Good girl, Anna. Time to prove it."

With that, she felt Matt's hands on her, strong and a little rougher than he'd been before. He started them on her neck, shoulder and collarbone, massaging, pulling and pressing, then made his way down closer to her breasts. Somewhere in the mist, Anna became aware that she was very, very wet.

He started his hands up her breasts towards her nipples but stopped when he felt her shudder. A red flag in the mist was telling her that this was wrong; to be stopped. Matt told her to burn the flag, and she did.

Then, his hands were all over her. Roughly pulling her nipples, wrapping around her neck suggestively, moving down. She was afire.

He lingered there at here entrance, her precipice, fingers lazily gliding over the slickness. Far away, or nearby, she could hear the wet sounds of the other three touching themselves. Matt hadn't told her to move her hands so they remained at her side. Her stomach tensed and the cycle repeated. Once the locked door in the mist had been hatcheted down, there was no defense left. He asked her if she wanted to cum, if she was a horny little fuckslut, if she was obedient, if nothing would make her happy, and it was true, all of it. He took her, as if to underline it.

His fingers pistoned into her roughly, grinding against her g-spot incessantly as she repeated the words, as they burned into her unburdened self-consciousness.

"I'm obedient"

"I'm a fucktoy"

"I'm a good little slut"

"I'm a happy slut"

"I'm a horny slut"

"I'll do anything you say"

When he told her to, she came.

That night, in bed, as videos of the woman fervently and questionlessly serving the man played in the background, she came over and over and over again, imagining her new sisters as they had fallen one by one to Matt's words and fingers.

The next morning she walked to a different room. The instructions had told her to come naked, though thankfully the halls had been empty of others. She had watched the spiraling flowers with her breakfast that morning and played with her cunt the way Matt's recorded voice had instructed her to, and the results dripped down her legs. In her oatmeal she had noticed two purple pills nestled. She'd eaten without hesitation.

Matt was there, smiling gently, and he ushered her into the door. This room was very different from the other, she registered. There were four small cages by the door, almost like dog kennels. In the center of the room was a little grate, almost like a drain. All around the room was... equipment. Benches, chains hanging from the walls, threatening-looking objects. She felt afraid. She saw the other three kneeling at their own mats, though, which made her feel better. Matt's smile made her feel better still, and he led her to her own soft mat on the floor and took her through her inductions. It was easy this time, and at the end she felt strong hands slip a collar around her neck and fasten it. This caused no reaction. If Matt's doing it, it must be because it's my true nature.

After a time, Matt had them open their eyes.

"Now, girls, it is time to gradually remove your very last encumbrances. Today, at last, we begin training you to be your true selves."

The instructions on her bed last night had told her to drink plenty of water and present herself without using the bathroom. The discomfort sat in her stomach. She weakly watched as Matt went over to Katya, and in the mist images appeared. Katya's energy after class on the first night as she talked about her work as a high-powered lawyer, her righteous anger at her husband for cheating on her. That Katya was no more. Matt attached a chain to Katya's collar and pulled. The new Katya's breasts swayed underneath her as she was led on all fours to the grate, where Matt instructed her to squat. Her breasts hung heavy underneath her. Her eyes were glassy. She looked up at Matt plaintively and swayed, whining ever so slightly. He whispered into her ear. For a split second, her eyes flitted back and forth with shame, a tear beginning a slow path down her cheek. He whispered to her once more and her eyes locked onto Anna's as her fingers moved down to her clit. Urine splashed down onto the grate. Katya came with loud, guttural, animalistic grunts just as she finished.

After Chloe and Jackie had had their turns, Anna found herself over the grate. The pressure was immense, but part of her held it back. This... this isn't me. She thought. Words floated through the mist: "good girl," "wife," "Princeton," "resist." Then Matt whispered "Let it go, little one, and touch yourself while you're at it" into her ear and, without conscious thought, she did, and came just as Katya had. The girls cooed her on, congratulating her on her release, her openness, her loss of self.

"You've all been so good" Matt said, addressing the four as they each knelt on their mats. "Now, in a Sybaria tradition, we'll reinforce your freedom from social constriction and cement your departure from your old lives of unhappiness, uncertainty and fulfillment, before your training begins in earnest."

A door opened and from it came an unkempt man. He was white, tall, skinny, tattooed and wearing loose-fitting clothing. Chloe seemed to stir upon seeing him, a frown crossing her otherwise placid face.

Anna hadn't noticed the television screens on each of the four walls, but they lit up, displaying remarkably high-definition footage of Chloe's Uber drive from the airport. Shit, it's the driver. The footage showed Chloe huffing at the driver about being late, slamming the door, and then a notification on the driver's phone showing he'd received a three-star rating and no tip. He walked over to Chloe eagerly, feasting his eyes on her body. He glanced at Matt, then back at Chloe, kneeling down and whispering into her ear for awhile. Her face went blank save for a small, dumb smile. She adjusted her pose as he shed his clothing, her cute little Asian ass up in the air, her slit ringed with glistening hair.

When he paused before taking her from behind, she whined like a dog. When he finally began, she whimpered with each stroke, the whimpers crescendoing into orgasm after orgasm before settling back into submissive whinnies. Anna was transfixed by the scene. Holy fuck, what have they done to us.

The television screens lit up again, and Anna recognized herself from the third-person perspective- a familiar sight from her daydreams. Until she noticed that she was in the backseat of a car. She felt his presence before she could even turn her head and there he was- her Uber driver.

He smiled at her hungrily. His skin was dark, his hair cut shot. "Hi, Anna" he said, almost sheepishly, in a thick accent she might've remembered if she'd said a single word to him on the drive. As she felt a little groundswell of resistance rising within her, he leaned down and whispered into her ear: "Now, Anna, please be a good girl for me and finger yourself for a few minutes. Then present your ass to me and beg to be fucked, and call me daddy while you're at it."

Anna did as she was told. I'm so wet. She thought as she played with herself. Ugh, I want it so much. I need it.

"Please fuck me daddy, please, give it to me, I want it, oh please, give me your cock."

And with that, he was inside her and she felt complete. That feeling persisted as she sucked him off, as she was led to Katya's wet pussy and instructed to lick, as she rimmed the tall skinny white guy while Jackie blew him. It persisted even when the full staff of the resort joined in- Mateo, who had guided to her room, and Jerome, the tall dark skinned bellhop who nearly split her in two with an enormous cock. For the rest of the day, Anna did as she was told- and it was good.

He collected her a week later after rolling up to the resort in a Rolls Royce. It took them some time to recognize each other. Her curls were cut short, her nose, nipples and clit pierced by rings of silver, her body tattooed in various places with his name, a silver spiked collar was wrapped around her neck. She looked up at him from the floor, full of wonder and adoration, and handed him the handle to the leash. His face was familiar and foreign at the same time, but his attitude brought what remained of her memories back. "It's good to see you, sweetie," he said in that self-satisfied way she remembered. He led her away on the leash.

12