Leather

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She tapped his cock with the end of her crop, and he grabbed the instrument, quicker than she could pull it away. He looked at her intensely for the first time since her arrival, then shook his head. Their eyes stayed locked for several seconds before he let go.

'Finally, some backbone,' Mina thought, pleased she'd gotten a reaction. "What's wrong, Thomas, scared I'll hurt you?" she goaded. In response, he pointed at his genitals, then wagged his finger back and forth. His expression had relaxed, but Mina could see the tension in his shoulders. 'Step by step.'

"Don't worry, little Thomas, I won't touch your itty bitty weenis until you beg me to." After a moment, he nodded and relaxed, leaving Mina dumbfounded. She was a fucking dominatrix and he didn't want her to play with his cock? She prodded his hip with the crop and he didn't react, so she tapped his ass cheek. Not even a flinch. Fair enough -- clients could set their boundaries. "Bend over."

Mina ran the tip of the crop over Thomas' now horizontal back, down his sides and up again as she circled. When she came around behind him she smacked his rear a second time, harder. She traced down his thighs and up again with the third circle and laid another crack on his ass, this one hard enough that it would certainly redden the skin.

When the next swat failed to yield a reaction -- not even a grunt -- Mina intensified her attention. Shoulders, thighs, butt, and even his calves -- all the soft tissue became a playground.

"Stand up," she said, stepping back to admire her work. White and red splotches covered Thomas, yet he didn't seem the least perturbed. "A good start," she concluded, taking a final tour around his body, still tracing him with her crop. "You are not to wear clothing within this house, nor will you touch that disgusting cock of yours."

She stopped in front of him, looking directly into his eyes. "I expect breakfast at nine. Half a grapefruit, a hard boiled egg, and Greek yogurt; Earl Grey with a teaspoon of sugar, scalding hot, and a glass of water to drink." Thomas nodded again and Mina rolled her eyes, letting him see. "Get out of here, you creep -- go find somewhere to sleep."

---

"Margo, what the fuck did you get me into?" Mina demanded. "This guy is a fucking weirdo."

"..."

"No, no, nothing like that," Mina said, calming slightly. "I don't think he's dangerous, just... odd."

"..."

"Yeah, well, maybe next time you should get one of the other girls to do it."

Mina woke easily at her alarm, although she found it difficult to drag herself out of the luxurious appointments to get ready for the day -- the new, colorful sheets felt every bit as wonderful against her skin as she could have hoped, and she strongly considered more self care by way of the vibrator she'd brought, but she was nothing if not disciplined. She put on her glasses and stepped to the window, still nude, and was pleased to see the pool was nearly full, helped along by the steady drizzle she'd heard throughout the night. Solid gray skies punted any chance of a nice day, but hopefully later in the week...

A quick rinse in the shower -- scarcely thirty minutes -- and about the same to primp and dress, and Mina was out the door. A black halter, tight leather pants, and bare feet were her look for the day, this time accompanied by a high, tight pony, heavy eyeshadow, and nearly black lipstick.

She walked softly, padding along without using her heels, and surprised him in the kitchen. He startled when he turned to find her waiting behind him and actually blushed; pleased, Mina put on her predator smile, all teeth, much like the lion on Thomas' chest. He dipped his head in acknowledgment and motioned to her seat, in front of which was the breakfast she'd demanded, served on an elegant white plate with three different sized spoons and a knife.

As she sat, Mina had an idea and smiled again. "Feed me." She leaned back in the chair and crossed her legs, enjoying the sound of her pants creaking. Even better, Thomas' nude cock twitched.

Without further instruction, he went to his knees and began to work on the food. First, the smallest spoon for the egg -- dainty little cracks around its circumference, then nimble movements to remove the shell in two perfect hemispheres. The knife and middle spoon were apparently for the grapefruit, the flesh of which he deftly sliced and extracted. Finally, after requesting permission with a look, he mixed granola and finely chopped strawberries into the yogurt.

Mina sipped the too hot tea, enjoying the way it burned her taste buds -- a quirk she'd picked up while studying for college finals -- and watched in fascination. When Thomas looked at her questioningly and gestured to the food, she repeated her instruction: "Feed me."

A nod of acquiescence, a little movement, and he presented a piece of egg. The blandness made her lip curl. "Salt." She said it condescendingly, as if it should have been obvious. Correction made, he tried again, and as she chewed the second piece, she nodded.

On to the grapefruit, and again she corrected him. "Sugar." A nod, a correction, and he was feeding her once again, bringing the succulent fruit to her lips. Mina had never engaged in this kind of play before and was finding it thrilling. Her nipples were already hard and she was beginning to feel a stirring between her thighs.

The parfait was just right without modifications. "Perfect," she purred as he waited to be corrected for a third time. Thomas' breath hitched and she could see the pale skin of his cheeks and neck reddening. She opened her mouth and ran her tongue gently against her black lips, softly demanding her next bite.

When they finished Thomas was trembling, his very erect cock standing out proudly from his naked skin. Mina looked at it for an extended moment -- it wasn't large per se, but it was nicer than she'd expected -- substantial. She trailed a finger down his stomach and onto his thigh, feeling him tremble as she moved closer to the root, enjoying the feel of the smooth skin. "Ready to beg?"

His eyes shot to hers and held them; he shook his head.

"Too bad."

Mina stood, so he did as well, albeit a little more slowly. She moved in close, dragging her thigh against the head of his still waving dick, causing him to gasp, until she was within a couple inches of his face.

"You will, you know," she whispered, punctuating the statement with a nibble to his lower lip. She held his eyes for half a minute, then smiled again, putting her full bitchiness into it. "Come with me."

Back across the house she led him, pleased she had his measure. This wasn't her normal hot button, but something in Thomas' eyes -- the absolute subservience combined with that rebellious willpower -- was getting to her. Through the Master and into the bathroom. She pointed at the massage table. "You know how to use that?" He nodded and she could see him fighting to hold back a smile. "Undress me."

Thomas' hands were shaking as he reached for the tie on her halter; her arousal increased immediately. As the garment opened, he sucked in breath sharply. Mina's breasts were her best physical asset -- entirely natural and almost too large for her frame, they never failed to cause excitement, tipped as they were with prominent dark nipples. The top came away with the loosening of a second knot, leaving just the pants. She knew what would happen when he unlaced them, and the thought brought her excitement even higher.

Kneeling, Thomas slowly undid the leather thongs that held them shut, then slowly slid them over her hips. Mina knew the moment that her scent hit him, because he shuddered and took a deep breath. She grabbed both his ears and forced his gaze upward, once again locking eyes before turning him loose, making sure he knew that she was in control.

Still looking up at her, he leaned forward and planted a wet kiss on her bare mound, just above her clit. Mina sucked in a surprised breath, then shuddered, just as he had. 'How dare he!' she demanded of herself, and flicked his ear hard, earning a wince, but he didn't look away.

Worth it, he mouthed slowly so she could understand, a smirk now playing across his silent mouth.

Mina flashed back and forth between anger and amusement, wanting to slap him for his impenitence, yet finding in strangely, frustratingly charming. "Finish!" she commanded, more loudly than she needed, and he acquiesced with a nod. Down the pants slid, his fingers brushing her skin as he worked them off slowly, teasing, knowing exactly what he was doing.

'Discipline!' Mina demanded of herself as she considered giving in and just fucking the arrogant bastard. Instead, she kicked them away and turned to the table, where she laid face down. Somewhere behind her she heard a deep breath inhaled and let go shakily, so it wasn't just her that was getting caught up.

His hands started gently, sliding easily across her back with whatever oil he'd applied. "Oh, fuck," Mina breathed aloud, realizing she'd made a mistake, because Thomas was very, very good with his hands.

Time stretched and Mina drifted, cooing contentedly with no intention of doing so as he progressed to her shoulders, then on to a scalp massage that sent sparks up and down her spine. His hands on her hips felt absolutely magical, and the way he worked her thighs and calves left her pussy drooling on the leather. The absolute best, however, was the way he worked her feet, which somehow took away the tension of months while heightening her already fiery arousal.

He tapped her hip and pulled gently, so Mina turned over, knowing she would be flushed from head to toe. Their eyes met again and she stared into those light blue pools. "Beg me," she said softly. He shook his head sadly. "Thomas, please beg me." Her voice hitched as she said it, hearing the contradiction in the words. Instead, he smiled and kissed her forehead tenderly; when he stood again, his eyes were wet. Whatever he was feeling was beyond Mina, so she just closed her eyes.

He started again by rubbing her temples and scalp, making waves of pleasure pour down her body. Skipping her breasts, he moved onto her stomach, massaging firmly, his hands once again sliding easily along her skin. When he began working on her inner thighs, Mina decided she'd had enough. She grabbed his wrist and used it to mash his hand against her sodden pussy, then directed the other to her breast. She looked at him intently for a moment before closing her eyes, hoping he wouldn't deny her, knowing she was supposed to be the one in charge.

As his finger curled inside, Mina arched, betrayed by her body. A gentle pinch on her nipple sent her the other way, her back crashing onto the padded table. Back and forth he played her, like a skilled musician, pulling sounds from her as if he'd known the intimate pieces of her treasonous flesh for years.

Gasping at the varied sensations, stars appeared before Mina's eyes and she tried to settle her breathing to avoid passing out. He hit a spot deep inside and the world blinked.

...

Awake again, and she was screaming.

'What the fuck?' Overwhelmed, quickly approaching panic. He hit the spot again and her gathering thoughts retreated; Mina latched onto his wrist, trying to make it stop, but her body fucked her over again and she started to shake.

Deep, guttural noises came from her throat, then blinding flashes of light. Shaking. Gasping. A shout, loud and long and masculine.

Another blink.

...

Mina sat up with a start, then began shaking as adrenaline fought with residual endorphins, her body not sure if she should be calm or excited. Her back hurt, her hips hurt, and she felt like she'd been screaming along at a concert. Thomas was gone, but his cum pooled on her stomach and at the junction of her thigh. "Fuuuck," she managed, sliding more than rolling off the table aided by recently applied massage oil.

Shower first, then figure out what the hell happened.

As she stepped out of the wet area wrapped in expensive cotton, her legs were still wobbly and her entire pussy felt numb, but 'Holy shit' did she feel good. Mina looked in the mirror and felt her cheeks, which were puffed out with a smile that wouldn't go away, despite having possibly fucked up royally. She had no idea how Thomas would react -- she was the one supposed to be controlling his orgasms, not the other way around.

Stepping into the Master, she was surprised to see him staring out the window. At the opening of the door he turned, his eyes red from crying. He signed 'Sorry', like he had the previous night. Thomas looked so vulnerable and miserable that she almost went to him, her protective instincts trying to overwhelm her professional ones.

'Discipline.'

"You naughty boy," she intoned, going for disappointed school teacher, "you didn't beg."

Thomas shook his head and pointed to the bed, causing Mina's heart to drop. Her suitcases were there, repacked and waiting to be closed. "What..."

He nodded, held her eyes for a moment, and turned back to the window.

It's not like he had been particularly personable before the massage, but afterward Thomas simply shut her out. She'd tried talking to him, yelling at him, and even hitting him, but he just kept looking into the backyard. Whatever was going on with the man, it was deep, and well beyond Mina's experience. "Fuck it."

She made the call, then pulled on her most casual clothes, black yoga pants and a matching camisole, and stepped out into the rain with an umbrella. The wet grass felt good underfoot as she walked slowly around the house, killing time. She found no surprises in front, but a short way from the pool in the back, out of view from her window, was a large, heavily modified play house. Unlike everything else she'd seen, the structure had not been maintained and showed signs of significant rot. The rainbow striped awning above the main structure was ripped nearly in two, a pair of the clubhouse ladder's rungs were missing, and the grass on which it sat was nearly hip high.

Neglect. It was the word that summed up this one abhorrent blemish on what seemed to be an otherwise pristine property. But...

The support pillars holding the clubhouse aloft were covered in random marks, letters, and even simple words.

Then she saw one that made her freeze. Joshua.

The 's' was backward, but it was clear enough to read easily -- the work of a five year old, probably.

"Fuck," she said, spontaneous tears welling in her eyes as details clicked. His wife, Annabelle, was the horse on his chest, wild and free; his son, the lion. Somehow both lost.

Mina glanced up to the second floor, knowing she couldn't see the Master from where she was standing, but looking anyway. Thomas was there, in one of the other rooms, looking down at her.

Sorry, she signed, glad she had spent an hour memorizing a few basics from an ASL website the night before.

Thank you, he signed back, then stepped away from the window.

She could help -- she was certain.

Mina called the car service number again and canceled the ride, apologizing and promising to pay for the driver's wasted time, then continued her circuit of the house.

Now full, the pool was relatively modest, only four feet deep and not particularly wide, but it stretched for a couple dozen paces. A sun umbrella was parked between it and the hot tub, and from up close Mina could tell it hadn't been used recently -- rust coated the shaft and mildew clung to the fabric. Nearby a single lounge chair sat, it's white plastic slats more resistant to the passage of time. The hot tub itself looked to be in good condition and Mina turned it on. Bubbles rose to the surface immediately and she switched it off again, satisfied for the moment that it was operational.

The remainder of the yard held an abandoned garden fenced by chicken wire taller than her head, a few apple trees, and several trellises overgrown by vines.

'At least a couple years,' she concluded.

As she rounded the final corner, irritation flared at seeing her bags had been set on the porch. Ignoring them, she tried the door, unsurprised to find it locked. She rang the doorbell, once again tapping her foot impatiently. A minute, then two. Another ring, but with no more effect.

She pounded on the door, her anger now building, knowing Thomas was ignoring her. "Let me in -- I'm not going anywhere." She pounded again.

- - -

The police car was a surprise. After all, she'd never had a client invite the authorities to visit when she was present.

"Can I help you, Miss?" The man's voice carried authority, but it was a relaxed version of what she was used to.

"Thomas won't let me in. I've been banging on his door for the last..." She looked at her phone, "... two hours."

The policeman chuckled. "So I heard. Any particular reason?"

Mina folded her arms, not sure which way this would go. "He paid for me to stay with him for the next two weeks."

"Is that right?" he asked, not exactly shocked, but surprised. "You're sure it was Tom?"

"Yes, Officer. I slept here last night."

"Sheriff, actually," the man corrected without thought, his brain otherwise occupied. "Well, let's see if we can get to the bottom of this."

He rapped on the door a few times, then stepped back. Thomas appeared almost immediately and stepped through, shaking the Sheriff's hand. "Hi, Mike, thanks for coming." His voice was quiet and devoid of emotion.

"I knew you could talk, you manipulative son of a bitch," she growled. "You just wait until I get you back inside."

Thomas blushed while the Sheriff looked at Mina. "Feisty, isn't she?" he asked Thomas, who shrugged, then nodded, his cheeks still bright red. "How about we go inside and chat for a while." Her client nodded again and backed through the door, followed by the Sheriff; Mina tried to push in after, but the bigger man paused, blocking her from entering. "Where are you going?"

"Inside, to get the rest of my things."

Thomas let out a sigh and pointed to the two bags, in response to which Mina folded her arms and stared back, a smug expression etched across her features. "That's not everything."

He made a sign that she didn't know, but it certainly looked like it meant something along the lines of bullshit.

"My dildo, Thomas, and my crop. You know, the one I smacked your ass with last night?"

Caught between the two, the Sheriff slowly rubbed a large hand across his face, displacing his hat momentarily, which he then pulled down again. "Tom, I really don't need to know if what she's saying is true, but if it is, I have no interest in fetching her... possessions. Do you?"

Her client was looking at her, irritated, but he shook his head and slowly backed out of the way. Smiling at her victory, Mina dragged her bags into the house and strutted triumphantly past the two men to the stairs. As she climbed, she made sure to flex her ass with each step, smiling while she did.

"Something you want to tell me?" she heard the Sheriff ask as she entered the hallway.

- - -

Mina ignored the knock and took a deep breath, determined to play her hand. Another knock came and went, a strange symmetry to her standing outside for two hours; hopefully, Thomas wouldn't be so patient. She spread her legs and started moving the dildo in and out, just enough to make it look good.

The Sheriff was the first to enter, but he turned around quickly. "Jesus, girl."

"I'm sorry, Sheriff, but you'll have to go," she replied huskily, before letting out a small moan. She picked up the pace, just a little. The truth was, fucking herself in front of a policeman was an unexpected turn-on, and it didn't take but a moment to get into it.

Thomas looked at her, even more upset than before. She could see him clenching his jaw and a cord in his neck was pulsing. It was surprisingly sexy and a genuine, startled, "Oh," escaped her lips. Both men heard it and the Sheriff immediately left the room, shaking his head.