Leather

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You're so backed up," she said, still whispering while squeezing his heavily laden balls. "They must hurt so bad. Maybe you want to empty them on my big, natural tits."

Thomas groaned and his hips started moving, little thrusts, trying to find contact and a corresponding release; Mina let go and his motions became more erratic, the dildo flopping wildly for several moments before falling to the floor.

"Too bad," Mina said, punctuating the point with a hard slap to his rear. "Hold still while I put in your plug."

- - -

"You really do live in the middle of nowhere."

"Sorry," Thomas replied, shifting uncomfortably in the car seat.

"Don't worry, Sweetie, you'll get used to it," Mina said in a comforting tone while rubbing his inner thigh through his jeans. "Margo made me wear a butt plug for a week straight when I started. By the end, I barely noticed it, and when I did, it usually felt good." He was silent for several minutes, focusing on the interstate, but she could tell he had something on his mind. "Something you want to ask?"

"Just... struggling to understand," he responded.

"My profession?"

Thomas nodded.

"Not all of us live in huge houses. This is my side hustle. In real life I'm a teacher, but I won't tell you more -- I can't afford to get doxxed."

He nodded. "Thank you for telling me that much. It makes sense, though. You're comfortable being in control, but there's an underlying softness."

Mina folded her arms and her pitch dropped in warning. "I don't think you should call a professional like me soft, Thomas."

"If you didn't have a big heart, you would have left yesterday."

She glared at him, knowing he was right, but also deeply concerned that he had seen through her demeanor so accurately. "Fine, Mr. Observant, let me tell you about Thomas.

"He's wealthy. Big house, but I think it could be much bigger, if he cared. He's unpretentious, despite his success, which means he comes from humble roots, so he's probably a self-made man. He's subservient, but not really submissive in the traditional sense -- for him, it's more about pleasing his partner than giving up control, even though he's wound tight as a spring from more than three years of guilt." Mina paused, her heart racing as her emotion spooled up. "How am I doing so far?"

"On point," he replied quietly, eyes fixed on the road.

"You should be living your life, not paying some whore to give you blue balls for two weeks."

"I don't like that word -- it doesn't reflect who you are."

"Then who am I?" she demanded.

"A big-hearted teacher that enjoys being with submissive men in her free time." He chanced a quick look at her. "You wouldn't do it if you didn't enjoy it -- I think you'd find some other way to make money."

Sitting back in her seat, Mina glared at the window, then closed her eyes upon seeing her angry reflection. "I don't know if that's better or worse -- that I enjoy being a whore."

"Just re-frame the way you think about it. Men pay you to control them; anything sexual that happens is your choice."

"That's not exactly accurate," she grumbled, feeling a little less upset. "Why do you care anyway? In less than two weeks I'll be gone and we'll never see each other again." Thomas shrugged and actively said nothing, setting off Mina's alarm bells. "What did you do?"

"Nothing," he replied neutrally. "I just like you."

"I don't date clients, Thomas," she said forcefully, even while her cheeks were turning red.

He shrugged again and put on the blinker to exit the interstate. "We're here."

- - -

"How much did you spend?" Mina asked, pushing three more bags into the already full trunk of the Audi.

Thomas shook his head.

Mina rolled her eyes. "Tommy, tell me how much you spent today."

"No," he answered, looking squarely into her eyes; Mina's jaw dropped. "You know it's not a compulsion, right?"

She gawped for a moment, then smiled. "You keep surprising me."

"I know." His mischievous grin spoke directly to her heart, which relayed the message to her pussy.

"Inside, Tommy, and pull your pants down. Then take us somewhere we can get a late lunch."

With the heavily tinted windows there was little chance they'd be observed, but it was still a possibility and Thomas didn't look completely comfortable. "Do your balls hurt?" Mina asked gently.

"So bad," he whispered as he put the car in drive.

Nodding, Mina leaned over and blew hot air across his glands. "Don't hit a tree." She took the head into her mouth and started moving up and down steadily, applying suction every few strokes. In a minute he was sitting up straight, fighting to keep the car on the road and stave off orgasm. A minute later and he pushed at her head, but Mina smacked his hand away.

"Oh, no," he gasped, squealing the tires as he turned off the road sharply. Then he was cumming, big, powerful shots smacking into the roof of Mina's mouth. There was no way she could have swallowed it all, even if that had been her thing, so she simply let it drip out to create a pool around the base of his spasming dick.

"No more," he begged, gently pushing her head away again.

With a final, forceful suck she disengaged. "Better now?"

"I don't know," he answered honestly, pushing against his lower abdomen and wincing. "It's never been that sharp before."

"Good," she said, looking around and taking in their new location, which happened to be the parking lot of a payday loan place. "Now pull up your pants and let's get something to eat," she said, pointing at a nearly deserted bar next door.

He looked, then hesitated. "I'm not sure that's a good idea. There's a nicer restaurant a little further down that I was heading toward..."

"It's fine. And besides, in ten minutes your cum's probably going to be showing through your pants anyway, so a dive is better than some fancy sit down place." Without waiting for his response, Mina got out of the car and walked across the parking lot to the door, not waiting for Thomas to try to make himself presentable.

He joined her a couple minutes later, shirt untucked to hide the stain; he'd rolled his sleeves and opened the collar further to make the overall look match; Mina allowed herself a grin at the effort.

"Boss man!" someone shouted from across the room. Mina turned to see one of the bar's three customers raising a mug and smiling.

"Play along," Thomas urged quietly as he took hold of her elbow and guided her over to the group. "Hiya, Matt," he said casually, shaking the big man's hand. "John, Jimmy," he continued, nodding to the other two. "Mind if we join you for a minute?"

"You're in charge," the man named Matt said with a smirk.

"Knock it off," Thomas rebutted easily before turning for the final introduction. "This is my friend, Mina. She's visiting from out of state for a couple weeks, so I'm showing her around."

"You figured you'd start with Bubba's?"

"Fuck off, Jimmy," reprimanded a middle aged woman from behind the bar, "or I'll have Matt show you the side door."

"Yes, ma'am," the second guy replied while failing to hide a grin.

"So, you're in town for a while?" Matt asked, stepping in.

Mina was still working out the dynamics, but the basics were clear enough; she nodded and took a breath to speak, but the third man interrupted with a snarky tone. "Seems I recall Boss Man was gonna be travelling the next few weeks -- must have found a pretty good reason to stay home," he finished, obviously checking out Mina's tits. Jimmy rolled his eyes while Matt's expression went from friendly to displeased instantly.

"Knock that shit off, John."

Instead of speaking, the man shot a sneer at Thomas, tossed back the last of his beer, and strutted out the door.

There was a cold, drawn out silence that lingered as the three men struggled to find a way past the awkwardness. "What an asshole," Mina finally said, shattering the tension.

Jimmy smirked and Matt chuckled, but Thomas didn't look pleased; both men soon noticed and turned serious.

"He's just had a bit to drink, Tom," Matt said, but all of them knew it was a hollow defense. "I'll talk to him."

Something in Thomas' features relaxed and he nodded. "I'd appreciate that, Matt. I don't want to lose a Supervisor, but..." Matt nodded and Thomas took a deep breath, letting it out slowly. "Anyway, we won't bother you more than we already have, but I saw your trucks out in the lot and thought Mina might find it interesting to meet some of the guys I work with." With parting handshakes for both, Thomas led Mina to the furthest removed of the room's four tables. After a quick word with the woman behind the bar, he returned with two beers and a menu.

The quiet between them wasn't quite as bad as after the asshole had left, but it still felt heavy. "So?"

Thomas nodded and stared at his virgin beer; it was more than a minute before he started speaking. "John's a jerk. Always has been, as far as I can tell. He and Annabelle dated in high school. She got pregnant their senior year and had an abortion when he wouldn't promise to take care of her and the baby. It ended their relationship." He sighed and finally sipped his drink, nose wrinkling slightly. "I don't think he ever let go. It's not hard to understand why he doesn't like me, but I always treated him fairly. He's done well at work and makes a good living, but when she..." He choked just a bit and took a deep breath. "When she died, the... coldness turned hostile. It's been getting worse."

"And you let it?"

Another nod. "Probably felt like I deserved it somehow."

"What about the other two?"

Thomas waved any concern away with his hand. "Matt runs the bigger of the two local plants -- does a great job. Jimmy works on one of his maintenance crews. They're good guys."

"And you're Matt's boss."

"Sorta," Thomas replied uncomfortably while tracing the table's wood grain with a finger. "Boss' boss, actually. It's my company."

"Well, that explains the master bath," Mina quipped, which caused Thomas' mouth to curl at the edges.

- - -

"Did you really recognize their trucks?"

Thomas shrugged.

Lunch had been quiet as he turned introspective. Mina had mostly let him follow his thoughts, only pushing a couple times.

"It's not that difficult. Matt's is the gray one with the dented door," he said as they walked past the vehicle. "A buck in rut ran into him while he was at a stop sign. As for Jimmy, he's got the vanity plate."

'W3L-DET' Mina read, then made a face.

"Weld it," Thomas explained, shaking his head in amusement. "He said it was the closest he could get, but I'm not so sure." He stopped abruptly. "Damn."

"What?" Mina asked, then followed his eyes. The two left tires of the Audi were flat, giving her a good idea what they'd find on the other side. "That fucking asshole."

"Yeah," he said with a resigned sigh as he pulled out his phone.

"Tow truck?"

"Sheriff."

Mina nodded in approval, squeezing his arm. "Good for you. You need to stand up to shitheads like him."

Thomas shrugged. "Actually, I'm just going to ask Mike to pull the security footage," he said, pointing to a camera mounted almost directly above the where the car was parked."

"Uh, Tommy... it looks like he's going to be able to see what we were doing through the windshield."

"Yeah, I know," he replied neutrally, holding the phone to his ear, "but I don't think he'll be too shocked after the show you put on earlier."

- - -

"Thanks for dinner, Tom."

"Sure, Mike. It's the least I can do for you giving us a ride home."

"Still," the Sheriff continued, picking up a menu, "I don't eat steak very often." Mina looked at the man's stomach skeptically. "Fine -- I don't eat fifty dollar steak very often," he amended with a grin and a wink before returning his attention to the entree section.

Mike hadn't been particularly surprised when Thomas told him about the interaction at Bubba's, and he'd already secured the day's security footage on a thumb drive, worried it might be overwritten during the night. No, it wasn't strictly by the book, but nobody was going to jail over slashed tires -- that kind of thing happened more often that one might think.

"A little discretion would be appreciated when you look at that," Thomas had warned.

"Sure, Tom. I don't want John to go any further off the deep end than he already has, so I'll keep it as quiet as I can. You know it's going to make the local paper, though -- everything does."

"Hopefully not everything," Mina replied, leaving the Sheriff looking wary.

As they sat in the low lighting of the town's best restaurant, Mina found herself warming to the Sheriff; he seemed like a good friend to Thomas, and she was enjoying the dopey facade he worked to project. The only real question in her mind was when he would start start playing detective -- the interrogation arrived with their salads.

"Mina, I don't believe I caught your last name," he said jovially as she lifted a forkful to her mouth. She met and held his eyes as she chewed, unhurried, finding she had to work to keep from smiling.

"That's only because I didn't tell you, Sheriff." She hoisted another bite.

"And if I were to insist?"

"I would have to object." Next to her, Thomas had become rigid; she let the silence linger while they stared at one another. "But if you ask nicely, I think we can come to an arrangement." She punctuated the statement by licking a drop of dressing from her top lip.

The Sheriff's expression had become harder, and their contest lasted another half minute before he grinned. "I think we can leave it at Miss Mina for now."

"If you're going to be formal," she countered with her feral grin, "I prefer Mistress Mina." Thomas coughed violently beside her, having inhaled water, and she turned to smack him on the back while Mike laughed and shook his head.

With the entrees came the next foray. "How did you two meet?"

"Friend of a friend," Mina replied casually while placing a hand on Thomas' thigh. "We hadn't actually met until my trip here, but I think you could say we hit it off nicely. By the way, Tommy, my meal has been excellent, but not nearly as good as the lamb you made our first night together." She turned back to the Sheriff. "Did you know he's a terrific cook?"

"I had no idea," Mike said wryly as he took a bite of his own steak.

"And he's so sweet," she added in a syrupy voice, moving her finger to gently trace the outline of his penis. "He buys me clothes, makes me breakfast, gives massages..." She lowered her voice conspiratorially and leaned forward. "And he eats me out whenever I want."

The Sheriff set down his fork and pushed away what remained of his meal. "There's no let up in you, is there?"

"Of course not, I'm a professional," Mina said with a full smile, now squeezing Thomas forcefully through his pants, which caused him to let out a brief grunt.

"A professional what?" Mike muttered, leaning back in his seat with folded arms.

"Whatever he needs me to be," she answered, knowing it had been a glib, rhetorical statement; she was surprised to find her response felt true. Turning back to Thomas, she looked at him affectionately for a short while, then leaned close and whispered, "Believe it or not, I'm glad I'm here," and kissed him on the cheek.

"Dessert?" she asked brightly as she started to actively stroke Thomas below the table.

As the waitress brought out three espressos and chocolate truffles, Thomas excused himself. They watched him leave, then turned back to each other.

"Listen --" the Sheriff started, but Mina cut him off just as fast.

"No time for that right now, Sheriff. I'm trying to help him. Really." They locked eyes again. "You can see he's getting better." Mike pursed his lips, then nodded. "Good. Thank you.

"I need to know what he was like before Annabelle died. Hobbies. Interests. Whatever."

"You want to fix him?"

"I want to help him start living again." Mina's expression was serious.

Mike paused for a moment, then nodded and sat back. "He's always been quiet, but a good guy. Involved in the community. He coached Josh's soccer team, but I don't think that would be a good idea." She nodded in agreement. "Actually, he swam at the YMCA with the masters club. I don't know if he did any of their competitions, but he at least helped out."

"Good enough," she whispered, seeing Thomas walking back. He eyed them suspiciously, probably because their abrupt silence made it clear they'd been discussing him, but Mina ignored his expression and replaced her hand on his now soft dick, her expression one of feigned surprise. "Tommy," she demanded in a faux whisper, "did you jerk off in the bathroom?"

- - -

"That was probably the most awkward meal I've ever eaten."

Mina, waving at the retreating taillights of the Sheriff's cruiser, smiled broadly. "Not for me. I once had breakfast with a couple after an all night session, during which the wife decided she was gay and refused to touch her husband."

"That's... yeah. But still, did you have to embarrass Mike so much?"

"No, but I had fun doing it. He's married?"

"Yes. Why?"

Grinning, Mina took Thomas' hand and led him inside. "I have a feeling Mrs. Mike is going to be in for a very vigorous night." He gave her a skeptical look and she laughed. "Think what you want, but his uniform pants don't do a very good job hiding a hard-on."

Thomas stopped walking and sighed, but Mina just pulled harder to get him moving again. "Go wash that dried cum off yourself, then meet me by the pool. You're going to eat me out while the sun goes down." She looked to see if he would push back, so when he nodded, she smiled. "And bring a blanket in case I get cold."

- - -

"Hi, Margo."

"..."

Mina was thoughtful for a moment. "Not as much as I hoped, but today was definitely better. He's opening up a little."

"..."

"No, not his asshole, you slut," Mina shot back with a laugh. "I meant he started talking to me. With actual words."

"..."

"Yeah, maybe so. I guess I'll find out."

"Fingers, Tommy," Mina groaned as she pushed her breakfast aside; beneath the table, Thomas adjusted his position between her legs and did as commanded.

Devotion.

That was the word that came to mind as he worked in and out of her already spasming puss. She could see it in his eyes when she had entered the kitchen, and it immediately sent warmth through her chest, then lower. "Oh, God," she moaned, forehead pressed to the polished wood as he worked her G spot, coaxing her toward orgasm. She shuddered, trying to stay calm, but he was making it difficult. "Discipline," she encouraged herself, unaware she'd spoken.

Lubricated by the fluids running between her cheeks, a finger slipped into her rectum unexpectedly and Mina gasped, arching her back and partially rising from the chair, her mind awash in color. Still half standing, she shook while Thomas pushed the finger farther, forcing her to rise on her tip toes, even as her thighs began to spasm painfully.

She managed a deep breath, then screamed, her whole body shaking violently. Mina's strength finally gave out and she tumbled to the side, narrowly missing the edge of the table, landing in his arms. "Fuck, fuck fuck," she muttered as she laid half on his lap. Forcing her eyes open, she looked up at him, trying for an accusatory glare and falling well short.

Rather than the man she expected to see, Thomas had transformed, his face expressing a desperate sort of intensity, on the brink of a total loss of control. The last thread only held a moment before snapping, then his lips were on hers, pleading, demanding. Still recovering, Mina lost her breath to his mouth, a moment of panic surging through her before he abruptly spun, spilling her onto the floor. The cold wood on her bare back was another surprise, but her focus lingered there only until his lips returned to hers.