Leather

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You're on your own, Tom. Good luck."

Thomas stared at her, fuming silently, until the front door closed, when he stormed over to the bed. He grabbed her ankle tightly, probably intending to pull her toward the edge of the bed and march her downstairs, but the motion caused the dildo to stab deeper and Mina groaned. He paused, then pulled again with the same result. "Oh, Thomas," she whispered, then her orgasm landed and she was shaking, foot still held aloft.

With a final grunt she tossed the toy away and jerked her leg free, then curled into a ball, pleased with the small climax. "I can't believe you called the fucking cops," she said tiredly. "What the hell were you thinking?" He didn't respond, so Mina forced her suddenly heavy eyes open. He made a sign she didn't know while continuing to look upset. "Suck it up, Buttercup. You paid for two weeks, so you get two weeks. Now, strip."

Disbelief flashed across his features and Mina smiled up at him, enjoying herself. "Strip, you stupid fucker, and get that cute ass of yours under the covers."

As if on autopilot, his hands obeyed, and his toned, hairless body came into view. "Very nice," she praised, holding up the blanket and top sheet. He slid into his own bed, wariness written clearly on his face. "Worry later, Thomas. For now, just rest." Her tone was soothing as she crawled half on top of him so that his erect cock touched her hip while her damp, hairless pussy lips rested on his thigh. She pushed her breast against his ribs and he shivered at the contact. "Rest."

- - -

"So, Tom or Thomas?"

He didn't respond and Mina let out an irritated sigh. They were sitting shoulder to shoulder on the bed. She wasn't sure he'd slept, but the nap had done wonders for her.

"Still not going to talk to me?"

Thomas shrugged and she smacked his leg hard enough that he winced.

"Serves you right," she mumbled, rubbing the rapidly reddening skin in gentle circles. "You'll talk to Sheriff Mike, but not me?" Her voice came out whinier than she'd have liked, but she was getting upset.

This time he shook his head and sighed, then made a general motion around.

"What, the house?" He didn't contradict her, so she slid off the bed, then moved around to him. "Let's go outside, then."

He cocked his head and looked at her pointedly, then gestured to her nudity and his own.

"It's Summer and you don't have neighbors." She latched onto his hand and pulled, but he didn't budge. Mina turned and put her hands on her hips. Determination and frustration were evident in his eyes, but Mina had more of both. "Follow."

Mina turned and stepped across the room and down the hall, hoping she really did have his number. She didn't hear him as she went down the steps, through the den and great room, and to the rear door, but when she slid it open, he was there.

The rain had picked up and there really wasn't much of a roof, so they were already getting splashed with surprisingly cold droplets. "The sun umbrella."

Thomas let out a quick sigh, but obeyed, and their shelter was soon ready. A deep breath and Mina darted across the patio, slipping as she tried to stop too quickly; it was only his hand that kept her from landing on the wet concrete. "Thank you," she said while he pulled her upright. The rain was colder than she'd expected and the breeze wasn't helping. "Hold me," she commanded softly, pushing herself against his chest -- It was only a moment before he wrapped his arms around. "I'd like to know about Annabelle and Joshua."

She stood there in his arms, unsure if he would respond; the silence stretched several minutes.

"Josh drowned." Thomas' voice was soft, pained. "He'd been taking lessons, and we think he decided he was ready. He waited until Anna was in the shower, then snuck out. I was at work." The words continued unevenly. "Anna... gave up. She died a year later. Same day, April fourteenth. Drank too much and hit a tree."

Mina pulled her hands free and wrapped them around him, even as he pulled her tighter; she could feel him crying from the way his chest was jerking up and down.

She was well numb when he finally calmed. "Thank you."

"How long has it been?"

He took a deep breath and let it out. "A bit over two years since she died. My therapist told me I need to get back to living, not just working and sleeping. That was about six months ago." He sighed again. "I thought I was ready, but you being here was more of a shock than I expected. It's too much." This last was said as an apology.

"You're doing fine," Mina replied. "Why won't you talk in the house?"

He leaned his head on her shoulder, so she did the same, finding they fit nicely together. "Josh was born deaf, so we learned ASL. We didn't want him to feel excluded, so we were always signing, even when alone together. After he... after, talking in the house felt disrespectful, like we were trying to forget him."

"I understand," she replied, and started rubbing his back. "Do you think you could try again for me? I want to keep talking, but I'm fucking freezing. It was stupid to come out here without clothes."

He was quiet again for a minute. "I don't know. I guess we'll find out when we go back inside."

A final squeeze and she released her hold, darting back toward the house. Thankfully, the rain had let up some, but she was still thoroughly wetted as she skidded to a stop on the mahogany. He entered half a minute later.

"Get me a towel," Mina demanded neutrally.

"Dry me," she said when he returned.

"Dry yourself." He did.

"What should I call you?"

Thomas hesitated, then shook his head.

Mina's eyes narrowed and she stepped closer, putting a hand to his chest. "Tell me your name."

"Tommy," he whispered.

"Very good, Tommy," she praised, caressing his cheek with her other hand. "Very, very good." The one on his chest moved down, tracing his abdomen and moving on to his hip. "I know just what you need." Abruptly, she pivoted and walked toward the kitchen. "Make me lunch. Something light. You have twenty minutes."

She enjoyed watching him prepare food, scurrying to meet her demands. At the eighteen minute mark he served her a simple garden salad with an oil and wine vinaigrette she had watched him make from scratch. "Well done, Tommy," she said with a relaxed smile after the first bite. "Put on some music, a classical piece that's not too brooding. Violins or flutes or something." She said it dismissively while waving a hand, taking another bite of salad.

In only a couple minutes he returned with an iPad and began tapping virtual buttons. Music started from hidden speakers. "What is this?" she asked, but he only smiled apologetically. "Don't worry, Tommy, I just wanted to try. Tell me what this is."

"Vivaldi." He held the screen up so she could see.

"It's perfect. Come sit by me."

He pulled out a chair and she tutted at him. "Here, Tommy," she corrected, pointing at the floor. He was soon kneeling at her side, his cheek resting against her thigh as she rubbed his short hair.

"I bet you're someone important," Mina mused aloud between bites. "You have money, but that's not what I mean. The Sheriff seemed to respect you, even after he found you hired me -- and he didn't arrest us, which is even better." She sighed and shook her head. "I can't believe I let him see me masturbating. What would Margo say?" she asked rhetorically, laughing to herself.

"Did you like that he saw me? Were you hard because he knew you own me for the next two weeks?" He didn't respond, but he didn't have to -- she could see his cock lengthening as it laid against his thigh. "Stroke yourself, Tommy. Now. And any time you aren't doing something for me, I want that dick in your hands, but if you cum again without my permission, I'll kick your balls so hard you'll spit them out. Understood?" Her voice was honeyed, but her eyes were hard.

He nodded.

"Good," she said pleasantly. "Go call your doctor, right now. Tell them you're having trouble getting it up and need some Viagra. I want one of those little blue fuckers in you before dinner."

Looking up at her, Thomas tapped his chest, then pointed upward; Mina smiled. "Go get it then. I want you taking them as fast as you can without having a heart attack." Nodding, he rose and hustled off to meet her demand, returning quickly. Rising, Mina closed the space between them again. "When it gets to be too much -- when the precum is drooling constantly -- beg." She leaned in so her lips were by his ear. "I'll even let you choose how. My pussy. My mouth. Maybe I'll even let you shove it up my ass. Just open your mouth and speak. Until then..." She leaned back, smiled, and started off toward the Master again.

- - -

Thomas had done a nice job on her leather bustier, rubbing in the mink oil that would keep it soft. His reward was to rub her feet for an hour.

Then she had him clean the mess they'd made of the massage table, removing sticky and dried substances so they could use it again. Face down with her kneeling on his lower back, she worked his ass over thoroughly, first driving her thumbs into the soft tissue, then pushing fingers into his rectum, exploring his limits. It was only when she accidentally-on-purpose brushed her fingers along his pinned dick that he protested, rising up to glare at her. "Don't worry, Tommy, you'll get your chance." Her words didn't even make sense, but it was the condescending tone that was important.

She returned to her probing, seeking out his prostate, pleased when he started groaning and moving his hips up and down. "Just say it," she mocked, driving him up to the edge of climax, then stopping. She dragged it out until sure he wouldn't acquiesce. "Too bad." Mina dismounted and washed her hands, leaving him panting on the table.

"Finger fucking you has got my pussy wet. Clean up the mess you made on the massage table, then meet me on the bed. If you don't eat me to an orgasm in ten minutes, you're sleeping in the garage."

She sauntered off, quickly disrobing as soon as she was back in the bedroom. When he walked through the door Mina started the timer on her phone and laid back, eager to know if his tongue was as skilled as his fingers.

Thomas started slowly, which was a surprise because of the time limit, but she relaxed into it, letting thoughts fade away. He was nibbling lightly on her clit when he slid a finger in, causing her to arch. "Naughty fucker," she gasped, but she didn't reprimand him -- she hadn't said he could only use his mouth.

From there it was a foregone conclusion -- he'd mapped out her cunt in their previous session and was back to working her skyward in moments. A minute, no more, and she grunted her release, further straining the muscles abused earlier. She was still shuddering when the timer sounded, and slapped at his face to get him to stop, breathing heavily.

"Goddam, Tommy, that was fucking amazing." She didn't yet have the strength to sit up, but she could see him standing there, a shit eating grin on his face and precum leaking from his dick. "Sure, you're happy now, but wait until you have the worst case of blue balls in your life. Get to stroking." He smirked at her and did as directed, coaxing one long thread out, where it dropped on her foot.

"You little shit," she said, shocked at his impertinence. "Lick that up."

He did without hesitation, eyes locked on hers the entire time, the arrogant smirk still in place.

"Oh, I'm going to enjoy breaking you, little Tommy. Go make me dinner. Salmon." With a parting wink he was gone, leaving Mina's heart fluttering. "Fucking hell."

- - -

She didn't actually know how long it took to cook salmon, so Mina gave it twenty minutes and made her way down, butterflies screaming at her in chorus to hide behind the safety of leather, lace, and heavy makeup. She ignored them and moved quietly, hoping to watch him cook again, something about the proficient domesticity appealing directly to her hindbrain.

She watched as he finished the meal, pulling something out of the oven and removing the fish from the skillet. Mina chose that moment to reveal herself; when Thomas saw her, he almost dropped the pan.

Rather than continue to push him into a traditional submissive role, Mina had decided he would better serve her as a doting husband, and she had dressed the part. Her options were limited, because she hadn't been prepared for this kind of role play, but his reaction made it clear she was on the right path. Mina was wearing her cami and thong, having left the yoga pants upstairs, but she knew it was the nude face and loose ponytail that got to him. Beautiful, he mouthed, and she blushed behind her glasses.

Moving to the nook, Mina was confused to find the table bare. She heard a knock behind her and turned to see Thomas pointing to the open sliding door. She stepped through and found that the drizzle had stopped and he had set up a small folding table under the sun umbrella, just in case it returned.

"Sit, please," he said softly, having stepped through the portal. She glided across the patio, a jumble of emotions asserting themselves. A moment later he was there with dinner, placing the salmon and an assortment of roasted vegetables in front of her, then laying a white napkin across her thighs. "You look amazing."

"I thought you might appreciate something more... casual ," she replied, realizing it was her home voice and not caring. "We'll go shopping tomorrow and you can buy what you want me to wear."

He nodded, saying, "Please, eat. If you don't like it, I can make something else."

Mina grinned at his avoidance and reached across the table to squeeze his wrist, giving him the smile she usually reserved for her students when they'd done something right.

- - -

"Delicious, Tommy," Mina said with a smile, setting her napkin on the table. "You've done well, so I'm going to give you a treat."

Thomas immediately closed his naked legs, protecting himself. "I can't."

"Of course you can, Sweetie," Mina said, her smile much more aggressive than the tone. "We're outside, so the house rules don't apply. Spread your legs."

"Oh, no," he gulped while obeying.

Mina had never degraded herself like this before, either personally or professionally, but she enjoyed crawling slowly under the table, looking up to watch his scared eyes. "Hold it out for me, Tommy."

He grabbed the end of his rapidly hardening dick, as if that would shield him from her attentions, so she re-positioned his hand at the base. "No cumming, Tommy," she reminded him just before she licked the head, pausing to push the tip of her tongue into its slit.

His hips bucked and he let out a clipped shout, so Mina backed off, content to work slowly, enjoying how red his cock was becoming due to his straining grip. Locking eyes with him, she moved forward again, licked her lips once and pushed them slowly around the empurpled head, as if he was penetrating her pussy. Back and forth Mina moved, drawing out the sensation. She added her tongue once more and Thomas pushed her head away and stood abruptly, tossing his chair backward with the sudden motion.

"You have to stop," he said urgently. "I can't hold back anymore." Mina crawled toward him and he backed away rapidly, maintaining a gap until he reached the edge of the pool. "Please."

Mina stood and smiled. "Good start, but you have to beg properly." He opened his mouth to speak, wanting to correct her misinterpretation, then stopped at her fierce look. She closed the distance and added her hand to his dick, squeezing ferociously. "You will clean up dinner, then you're going to the pharmacy, because in the morning you're gonna wash out that disgusting asshole so I can fuck you properly with one of my dildos. Then, once I've worn you out, you'll beg properly."

- - -

"Hi, Margo."

"..."

"Yeah, but it was a strange day. Met the Sheriff, then fucked myself in front of him."

"..."

Mina laughed. "No, I'm not sure, either. I'll tell you about it when I get back."

"..."

"It's starting to look up, actually. I think I've finally got him figured out, but I won't know for sure until tomorrow."

"..."

"Oh, you know, fuck him in the ass and then make him cum all over himself -- the usual." Mina's voice was casual, dismissive.

"..."

"Sure thing -- talk with you tomorrow night."

Thomas brought her tea as she sat, but not before sneaking a glance at her nudity. She waited until he'd prepared her food -- cracking, salting, sugaring -- then smiled sweetly. "Maybe we try something a little different for breakfast." She positioned her chair next to the table, then lifted one leg onto the top, spreading herself open for him. "Lick me while I eat. And no fingers this time," she added quickly. Instead of responding, he lowered himself to his knees and shuffled forward, immediately starting long, languid strokes up and over her hairless lips. Mina took a bite of her grapefruit and closed her eyes, enjoying the decadence.

She had just swallowed when teeth nipped her clit. "No!" she admonished severely, rapping the top of his head with her spoon, "I said lick, not chew." He rubbed the spot she'd smacked with one hand while signing Sorry, looking genuinely upset. "It's okay -- even good boys make mistakes," Mina replied, rubbing his cheek affectionately; his timing had been perfect and she would have given in except for the principle of the matter. "Did you clean yourself out?"

He nodded, his expression neutral.

"Good boy, Tommy." She paused, as if she was considering something of extreme importance, then sighed theatrically. "Fine, you can use your teeth, but I still don't want you using your fingers."

Half an hour later, Mina was still floating as she followed him into the Master Bathroom. "Up on the table, Tommy, hands and knees," she said easily, moving to the side where her tools were waiting. "Ever had a prostate massage before?"

He nodded, but didn't look at her, instead putting his forehead against the padded leather.

"Excellent, that should make things a little easier, but it's not what we're doing this morning." She patted his ass affectionately. "Today I'm going to fuck you with a dildo -- this one, actually," she added, holding up a relatively small phallus made from silicone, "while milking that dick of yours. Sound good?" she asked cheerily.

This time Thomas shook his head, but Mina just smiled and smacked his ass. "Remember, all you need to do is beg and I'll let you cum." He shook his head more vigorously and Mina laughed.

She started slow, rubbing his bottom and back, occasionally trailing her fingers along his sack or his limp, hanging dick. When he finally started to relax she lubed up a finger and teased his anus, pushing in the tip while her other hand roamed. At his first moan of pleasure she picked up the toy and pushed it gently against his pucker while providing more stimulation to his swelling cock.

"Such a good boy, Tommy." Mina pitched her voice toward sultry. "I'm so proud of how hard you've been working to serve me." She picked up the pace of her handjob and pushed harder, then backed off as the head of the fake cock popped through his ring. "Very good, Tommy," she purred, moving in and out with short motions. "I'm going to reward you, but first you have to beg me. It's so easy," she taunted lovingly, pulling down hard on his now erect penis and pushing the dildo in further. "Mistress Mina, please make me cum."

Thomas groaned, but didn't say anything.

"Silly, stubborn boy," she whispered directly into his ear, which she then started nibbling. "My clients never, ever get to fuck me. But you, Sweetie, are going to push this hard cock into me and coat my pussy from the inside."

She continued stroking, careful to avoid his prostate and the unearned orgasm it could bring.