Leather and Fangs

Story Info
Vampires and bondage, oh my - but the billionaire is a sub.
965 words
4.08
3.5k
1

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 09/30/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Whack.

The silver-laced crop raised a bright red welt across the back of the broad-shouldered, male vampire. Bound and gagged, he hung from a triangular metal frame that had been constructed for this explicit purpose.

Crack.

The crop struck again, hard enough that this time the vampire's back arced from the pain and he cried out, the sound muffled by the ball gag strapped into his mouth and wedged firmly between his teeth, just behind his extended fangs.

"Do you know what you did wrong?"

Whap.

The crop struck a third time, and he arched so violently he flung his head back, long, silver-white hair fanning briefly in the air over his head. He gasped for breath as the sharp, violent sting of the silver chain wound round the crop left a long-lasting burning sensation where it had raised a long stripe down his spine.

"Do you?"

The crop struck yet again, this time aimed at a previously left mark. The vampire cried out into his gag again, jerking against the confines of the metal frame. His cuffs were laced with silver, the body harness that wrapped around his torso was laced with silver - even his ball gag contained traces of it. The only thing in the room not touched by the metal known for its weakening qualities against vampires was his blindfold: that, and only that, was mercifully free of the silver. It was a cool, refreshing softness against his eyes, anchoring him as wave after wave of heat and arousal coursed through his body.

He whimpered, flinching as the tall figure behind him raised the crop yet again. They were clad in dark leather, even their face was obscured by a mask enchanted with a spell that modified their voice, while the rest of their worn gear was enchanted to hide from him their true smell, even their taste. They could have passed him in the hallway of his workplace earlier that same day and he wouldn't have been able to recognize them.

The crop returned to his skin, but this time, it was gentle and caressing. He didn't dare yet relax, but he leaned into it to communicate that he was not past his limit. The tip of the crop hesitated, acknowledging his current state, and then it slid down his back. He shivered as the tip of the crop slid between his buttocks, gently stroking the most sensitive, vulnerable area. He ached with need to be claimed and penetrated, shaking slightly from the force of his desire. He moaned into his gag, arching his body into the touch of the crop between his legs, uncaring of the faint, burning tingle caused by the silver.

"Do you know," the voice said next to his ear, the leather mask brushing against his neck, "what you've done wrong?"

The vampire tensed, and then nodded his head.

"Are you ready to beg for mercy?"

The vampire nodded more aggressively this time. The figure in leather chuckled quietly, straightening up and tucking their crop under their arm. They reached for the fastening buckle that held the straps of the ball gag in place. With a few soft jerks, the ball gag loosed from his mouth, and was withdrawn. He panted heavily, both out of breath and aroused. His cock was erect and aching, but the part of him that ached the most intensely with desire was further back between his legs. Any other time and place, the male vampire was a commandeering and imposing presence, who felt the deepest shame for his secret desires. But here, in the safe darkness of his blindfold, in the secured privacy of this particular household, he could be himself and succumb to his true passions.

"Tell me," the figure ordered.

"I removed the Master's toy without permission," he said, his voice rough and raw from an hour of sharp cries as the crop had rained down on his back. "I took it...took it out...over two days ago. I did not tell you-"

The Master grabbed him by a fistful of hair and yanked his head back. The vampire moaned submissively, going limp in their grasp.

"Why?" the Master snarled, twisting his hair. "Why did you disobey me?"

"I - I had to," the vampire stammered, wincing. "I was - I was on - I had to take my fiance to dinner, and after, she - I had to, she's been getting - suspicious-"

Whack.

"Excuses!" The Master struck him again, and he cried out again.

"Please, I-"

"Quiet!" The crop fell again and his back arched against it, ecstasy and fiery pain shooting up and down his spine. He moaned aloud as the Master struck him again and again. "You dared let someone else touch my property? Have you forgotten who you belong to!"

"Never," he insisted through gritted teeth. "I would never-"

"Be silent!" They struck him again and the vampire cried out again, nearing his limit. He gasped as a brief respite from the blows came, the Master stepping back to survey their work. "You deliberately disobeyed me. You let someone else use your body. And then you come to me with the audacity to not address your own sins, but force me to drag it out of you."

"Master, I-"

"I will not tell you to be quiet again." The vampire fell silent, biting his lip, and the Master drew a slow breath in, then let it out. They smiled, though he could not have seen it beneath their mask, even with his blindfold off. "Oh, Viktor," the Master finally said, and brought the tip of the crop up to lift his chin, "I think I know exactly what to do with you."

Viktor swallowed hard. Whatever it was, he prayed the Master would be merciful.