Leather and Fangs Pt. 02

Story Info
Viktor's punishment might be more than he can handle.
1.9k words
4.25
2.4k
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 09/30/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ask, and you will receive. Thanks to the anonymous commenter asking for more <3

--------------------------------------

Viktor hung tensely in the leather harness of the metal frame, listening to the sounds of the Master going through what sounded like one of the chests of drawers in the room. Thanks to the cement walls, floor, and ceiling of the play room, everything echoed, and Viktor could hear every small motion the Master made in crisp detail. There was a good deal of rattling and clinking noises, as though the Master was sifting through chains or metal pieces of varying sizes.

The vampire swallowed hard, trying not to allow himself to grow nervous. The Master and he had a contract, after all, with soft and hard limits, and of any Master Viktor had ever had during his centuries of lifetime, this one was the strictest on following the rules. They absolutely refused to break any limits, even when Viktor had gotten carried away himself in one or two sessions and had begged them to do so. He had always been grateful afterward that the Master refused him in those moments when he lost sight of his own limits. Knowing he could trust the nameless, faceless figure with such absolute power over him made it that much easier to surrender control whenever he placed the blindfold on his face.

At the same time, Viktor also knew the Master could push his soft limits as far as he could possibly go - and he had a feeling that was what was about to happen.

The noises of the Master searching through the drawers settled as there came a noise of triump - the Master had found what they were looking for. There was a soft chuckle that only made Viktor feel more nervous, and excited as well. It had been some time since he'd last been punished. He was looking forward to finding out what was in store for him.

The Master crossed the room back to his side, and Viktor felt their leather-gloved fingers caress his thigh, running up the inside of it to his groin. He shuddered, moaning softly with anticipation. The Master chuckled again, then took his cock firmly in their grip. Viktor stiffened, a little alarmed. The Master, when punishing him, had never done anything to his cock before.

Before Viktor had time to second-guess his previous certainty in the Master's methods, he felt them angle his cock and then a familiar pressure settled around his length, just below the head. Viktor inhaled sharply as he recognized the intense, almost painful pressure of a cock ring. Gripping him firmly with one hand, the Master eased the cock ring down his length to his base with the other. After a moment, their hands shifted, and Viktor felt a sharp jerk - there was a weight attached to the cock ring, hanging from it, down against his balls. Every time he moved, the weight would shift, pulling on the tight, rubber ring.

Viktor whimpered as discomfort set in, and dread with it. The Master was preparing him for a long, infuriating session of orgasm denial, he knew it. He both resented and relished the idea at the same time, the chaotic, warring emotions twisting inside of him making the pleasure all the sweeter.

But then he realized the Master was not quite done. After all, they had not released their grip on his cock just yet. Confused, apprehensive, Viktor opened his mouth to ask what their intent was - then thought better of it as one of the most important rules leapt to the forefront of his mind:

Never Question The Master.

Then the pressure started. It was strange, and unfamiliar, so this was some altogether new form of toy Viktor had never experienced before. It began at the tip of his cock and began to intensify and push, inexplicably, inward. Viktor began to squirm, teeth gritted as he struggled to hold himself still and ultimately failed.

"Stop struggling," the Master ordered, their voice a low, threatening growl. "Or do you refuse your punishment?"

"N-no, never," Viktor replied, teeth clenched as the sensation only continued to intensify. "I just - I can't - can't - ah!" His body jerked against his will, and within moments the crop whistled through the air to strike him on his thigh. Viktor yelped, jerking again, the horrible and intense pressure moving with him, worsening with each movement. "I can't - can't take it," he gasped, "please, Master, have mercy-"

"We're only just beginning," the Master growled, striking Viktor again with the crop, and again. "Hold still! That is an order!"

At the sharp, commanding words, Viktor froze in place, trembling, but holding himself still, braced against the metal frame to which his wrists and harness were bound. He swallowed hard as the Master took hold of his cock again and, the crop still gripped in their other hand, ran the tip of it up the length of Viktor's leg to caress his buttocks.

"Endure your punishment," the Master murmured in his ear, "and only then will you receive your reward. Fail me, and you will end our session, here and now."

Viktor stiffened even more, horrified at the thought of their time together being cut short. He swallowed again, and nodded.

"Yes, Master."

"Good pet." The words sent a warm thrill of joy through Viktor, even as he was about to be punished. He braced himself as the Master's grip on him tightened again, and...the terrible pressure resumed its descent down the inside of his cock.

Viktor finally realized what was happening: the Master was inserting something into his urethra. He moaned, shuddering as the silicone instrument pushed deeper inside him, then gasped as it finally reached the base of his cock from within.

"Master," he gasped, on the verge of begging for a moment's consideration, ready to beg for mercy, for any other punishment than this. The pressure was so incredibly intense, and such an aggressive, tormentous combination of pain and pleasure, that he felt he might be on the edge of losing his mind. What would happen next? Was this the extent of his punishment? Did he only have to endure this for a period of time? Or was there more yet to come?

"Be silent, my pet," the Master commanded, and Viktor obediently pressed his lips together. Then he felt the Master's hands up at his wrists, managing the cushioned bands of leather that bound him in place.

The Master released first his wrists from the frame, then, with a few quick movements and clicking noises, Viktor felt the rest of his harness release from it as well. He stumbled forward without the support of the frame, the Master's hand catching him firmly but gently in the chest. He fumbled, grabbing the Master's arm, gasping as the tube shifted inside of his cock with a sharp tug.

The toy, he realized, wasn't just paired with the cock ring. The two were connected - the urethral tube to the cock ring. Which meant the tube was, like the cock ring, connected to the weight that shifted with every movement.

The Master withdrew their firm, muscular arm, and Viktor released it despite badly wanting to cling to it for support. He struggled to stand upright with the heavy weight pulling down on his cock both within and without, and once he had, he had to clench his fists to keep his hands from fighting to pull the offending toy off. The vampire didn't dare insult or disobey the Master in such a way, even if every instinct screamed at him to do so.

"Kneel, pet," the Master said, adding, "on the ground. Where you belong."

His cock twitched eagerly at the words, and Viktor swallowed hard, slowly bending at the knees, stiffly lowering himself to the floor, setting down on first one leg, then both. He struggled to tuck his legs together as the Master instructed him to do whenever kneeling, but the pressure in his cock began to burn if he tried to squeeze his thighs together. True pain threatened to set in, overriding any pleasure he felt from the strange, tortuous device, and true pain was beyond one of his hard limits. So Viktor did the best he could manage, looking beseechingly up at his Master through his mask.

"Is that really the best you can do?" the Master asked, voice chilly with disappointment. Driven to earn the coveted approval, Viktor set his teeth, his fangs extending from the sheer force of his stubborn will, and squeezed his thighs together, though a sharp flash of painful pleasure pushed a moan out from between his teeth. "Better," the Master sniffed, and Viktor felt their fingertips under his chin, tilting his head back. "Now. The rest of your punishment. You are going to take my cock in your mouth, and you are going to suck it until I climax. And if you are lucky, you will do so well that when I am done with your mouth, I may be inclined to use your ass next." Viktor trembled with anticipation at the thought. He swallowed hard and nodded. "And one more thing," the Master said, the smile audible in their voice, "every time you cry out, or stop, or do anything other than what I tell you to do -" There was a soft click, and Viktor jerked violently as the cockring and urethral tube both began to vibrate - "this will go up a notch. Is that clear?"

Viktor jerked, crying out in pleasure and in pain, digging his claws into the ground around him to stop himself from grabbing for his cock. The sudden onset of the vibrations nearly put him out of his mind with need and he bent low over the ground, moaning and arching his back.

"Master," he gasped, "I, I can't, I need - I need - need your cock-"

"That is not what I told you to do," the Master said in a cold voice. There was a soft click, and the vibrations increased. Viktor's body arched into the ground as he cried aloud, grinding himself into the floor with the desperate need to climax.

"Master! Please!"

"How many more times will you disobey me, slut?"

Click.

"Master! I can't! Please! I need! Need your cock!"

"You're like a bitch in heat. It's pathetic." Click.

Viktor cried aloud, his claws gouging a chunk out of the floor as he barely resisted grabbing hold of his cock. Struggling to regain control of himself, the vampire groaned and dragged himself upright, claws still buried in the floor, breathing heavily as the cockring and urethral tube vibrated aggressively at his groin.

Lifting his head, he reached out for where he knew the Master stood, his hand brushing their leg. Still blindfolded, Viktor could not see or work out exactly where they were in relation to him for a minute, until the Master stepped closer and, cupping their hand under his chin, guided his head into position. Viktor felt their cock, erect and throbbing, brush against his lips.

Hungrily, he opened his mouth, extending his tongue to lap at the Master's cock, curving his tongue around the tip and pulling it between his lips. Viktor moaned as he pulled the Master deep into his mouth, as far as he could, his hand encircling the base of the cock he could not fit. Hips thrusting weakly against the vibrating pressure of the cock toy, Viktor began to suck hard on the Master's cock.